Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azergas

• Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jerry
    Jerry
    Gerry
    G v G
    G v G
    G v G
    G v G

^^
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Honestly we have more lag and bar lock-ups fighting your team than TKO. So, obv, you're part of the problemo too
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    DeusAres wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    Makkir wrote: »
    Chuck ran with two groups this past weekend. Group one had 12 people and group two had 14 people. Yet we get called a zerg ball...we can't control where the pugs go or if they follow us like mindless lemmings. We consistently wiped groups twice our numbers.

I like 1vX as much as the next guy but some of the best fun was this weekend in the drawn out, group on group Keep fights.

By the way, when I started playing this game again in 1.6 I rolled with EG because I didn't know any better. I can vouche B- rolled with like 150+ people

Added note- My computer is 2 years old (granted it was kind of top end 2 yrs ago), and ever since I increased my LUA memory and the hardware upgrades at ZOS...I have noticed a substantial performance increase in Cyrodiil for me anyway.

This is your problem.
    It's hard enough to counter one zerg when your population overall is lacking

Also, are you serious?

Yeah, two groups with a total of 26 players (2 above the in-game grouping cap) is somehow the problem. Come off it already. The bias and faction jabbing isn't furthering the discussion.
    It may. If I believed it.

Here ya go...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/227976/video-chuck-norris-eso-pvp-121-vs-18#latest

The problem isn't with the two group sizes...it's with the extras that amass around the 26 or so of you that you always fail to recognize in any of the fights you have. I'd like to think you guys, if you're competent PvP'ers, would be able to coordinate a two-pronged attack on the map at different location instead of balling into one area, otherwise what's the point of having 2 groups of that size

EDIT: the title of that video should read '121-vs-18 and a lot of pugs on our end cause my name is Daniel and I use them as meat shields'...seriously though if you guys want an 18v18 or 24v24 open field with no keep guards or pugs just let me know...i'm sure all of us are more than willing to put you in your place

Honestly we have more bar lockups and lag fighting your team than TKO most nights... I know you guys run more than one full group too. You'll have a full + waiting list.... Do you think your waiting list just, sits there.....? Nope, they follow you around. And I remember another night specifically I asked a Rage (first night you guys came to Azura) how many you had -- 35 was their answer. That doesn't even count TKO....

I match your salt with SPICY PEPPPER good sir.

Lol. Now you're just being stupid. We barely can get 24 on some raid nights. There is no waiting list. Whoever you talked to either wasn't in rage or was trolling you. Please include our 12man group wiping you all in your video of last night.

....When you finally started wiping us consistently we had like 10 in group..... Last night was a good night for us, we def beat you waaaaay more than you beat us.

profile_picture_by_u_wot_m8-d534u82.jpg

Here's the recap of the night:

1. 12man team takes Nikel and racks up ~140 kb's before AD shows up and helps us clean out the ressers.
    2. Skip Ash and move on to Aleswell which we take with no defense, until some guy named daniel shows up after it's taken and wipes.
    3. Ninja Chalman from like 40 EP.
    4. Spend the rest of the night fighting EP until I log off.

Maybe you're thinking of the time when 3 of us were in Roebeck with like 5 other AD against a horde of DC where we somehow lost? :/

Anything before that we were in Wrothgar being PvE noobs, that's why we were standing over your dead body with our new Malacath Axe trophies.

Edit: Between 2 and 3 I believe we took Ash and defended Aleswell too because we were only needed BRK for emp.
    Edited by Manoekin on November 3, 2015 7:34PM
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭
    @NPK Daniel are you serious lol. You had at least 30 stacked on you last night even if you split them up into 2 groups they were yours. Also Rage and Victorem barely run full groups. You talk about beating people I guess so.... you run all steal tornados and some negeats. Learn to play your toons and stop drinking the easy sauce.
    Edited by Slaxis on November 3, 2015 8:26PM
    Gm of Victorem
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly we have more lag and bar lock-ups fighting your team than TKO. So, obv, you're part of the problemo too
    Chuck ran with two groups this past weekend. Group one had 12 people and group two had 14 people. Yet we get called a zerg ball...we can't control where the pugs go or if they follow us like mindless lemmings. We consistently wiped groups twice our numbers.

I like 1vX as much as the next guy but some of the best fun was this weekend in the drawn out, group on group Keep fights.

By the way, when I started playing this game again in 1.6 I rolled with EG because I didn't know any better. I can vouche B- rolled with like 150+ people

Added note- My computer is 2 years old (granted it was kind of top end 2 yrs ago), and ever since I increased my LUA memory and the hardware upgrades at ZOS...I have noticed a substantial performance increase in Cyrodiil for me anyway.

This is your problem.

Also, are you serious?

Yeah, two groups with a total of 26 players (2 above the in-game grouping cap) is somehow the problem. Come off it already. The bias and faction jabbing isn't furthering the discussion.

Here ya go...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/227976/video-chuck-norris-eso-pvp-121-vs-18#latest

The problem isn't with the two group sizes...it's with the extras that amass around the 26 or so of you that you always fail to recognize in any of the fights you have. I'd like to think you guys, if you're competent PvP'ers, would be able to coordinate a two-pronged attack on the map at different location instead of balling into one area, otherwise what's the point of having 2 groups of that size

EDIT: the title of that video should read '121-vs-18 and a lot of pugs on our end cause my name is Daniel and I use them as meat shields'...seriously though if you guys want an 18v18 or 24v24 open field with no keep guards or pugs just let me know...i'm sure all of us are more than willing to put you in your place

Honestly we have more bar lockups and lag fighting your team than TKO most nights... I know you guys run more than one full group too. You'll have a full + waiting list.... Do you think your waiting list just, sits there.....? Nope, they follow you around. And I remember another night specifically I asked a Rage (first night you guys came to Azura) how many you had -- 35 was their answer. That doesn't even count TKO....

Lol. Now you're just being stupid. We barely can get 24 on some raid nights. There is no waiting list. Whoever you talked to either wasn't in rage or was trolling you. Please include our 12man group wiping you all in your video of last night.

....When you finally started wiping us consistently we had like 10 in group..... Last night was a good night for us, we def beat you waaaaay more than you beat us.

1. 12man team takes Nikel and racks up ~140 kb's before AD shows up and helps us clean out the ressers.
    2. Skip Ash and move on to Aleswell which we take with no defense, until some guy named daniel shows up after it's taken and wipes.

Maybe you're thinking of the time when 3 of us were in Roebeck with like 5 other AD against a horde of DC where we somehow lost? :/

Anything before that we were in Wrothgar being PvE noobs, that's why we were standing over your dead body with our new Malacath Axe trophies.

Edit: Between 2 and 3 I believe we took Ash and defended Aleswell too because we were only needed BRK for emp.

Maybe I'm wrong, not sure who exactly you are, but some bananas kept spewing off at the "Come out of Ash and GvG us" So, my comments go out to whomever was 'hurt' about trying 3 times and failing. Whoever the Banana group was taking stuff made no progress until we got locked into BRK for over 30min...
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another thread full of people with short memories.

Cry more. Maybe (since it's not just DC crying about Zergs, lag, meteors, healing springs, etc) ZOS will actually listen to all the EP and AD babies and change things up.

If you people actually wanted small battles you wouldn't constantly run over 5 people with your full group (and then proceed to teagbag the bodies)
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is your problem.

Also, are you serious?

Here ya go...

Maybe I'm wrong, not sure who exactly you are, but some bananas kept spewing off at the "Come out of Ash and GvG us" So, my comments go out to whomever was 'hurt' about trying 3 times and failing. Whoever the Banana group was taking stuff made no progress until we got locked into BRK for over 30min...

Must be someone else. Rage as a guild never sent anything like that to anyone. I also don't remember a BRK fight so must have been after I logged or earlier. A Misunderstanding then :P
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »

Cry more. Maybe (since it's not just DC crying about Zergs, lag, meteors, healing springs, etc) ZOS will actually listen to all the EP and AD babies and change things up.

If you people actually wanted small battles you wouldn't constantly run over 5 people with your full group (and then proceed to teagbag the bodies)

Maybe if those 5 people wouldn't constantly gank the stragglers of my group? I always find it funny when I get killed by a group of players before my groups comes and kills them, and I get rage tells. If you're clearly not trying to be part of the fight then I won't kill you, but if you're doing that or are at a keep then you're fair game.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe if those 5 people wouldn't constantly gank the stragglers of my group? I always find it funny when I get killed by a group of players before my groups comes and kills them, and I get rage tells. If you're clearly not trying to be part of the fight then I won't kill you, but if you're doing that or are at a keep then you're fair game.

Fair enough, but if that's the precedent, don't be mad when someone brings 60 to your 30.

When I do it I expect to be killed. It's all about slowing your movement to your next objective. Also, It's kinda funny when the whole group reverses direction like a school of fish to go after the one guy.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is your problem.

What about the part where they wiped groups twice their numbers? Does that not imply a bigger problem?

You could watch the video. Or -- We have another one from last night I'll get up soon that was in BRK. 30min seige -- 81 kills. My group of 16.

I'm getting tired to watch all those 1vX or 2vX videos or hear people bragging that they wiped large amount of EP players on Azura Star. Wake up. All best EP guilds left 2months ago to Trueflame and Haderus. If you want to look good wiping large amount of players, at least make sure you fight people of your caliber. No one care that you wiped 81 players which probably consist of 90% of people not even on TS.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fair enough, but if that's the precedent, don't be mad when someone brings 60 to your 30.

When I do it I expect to be killed. It's all about slowing your movement to your next objective. Also, It's kinda funny when the whole group reverses direction like a school of fish to go after the one guy.

There's a difference. Having to move your group back because gankers killed a couple of people is annoying. Bringing more players to a fight because you can't win with even numbers is admitting defeat. The answer shouldn't be "We need more people to win" it should be "We need to get better/come up with a new strategy to win".
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nnI6nAZ.png
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    nnI6nAZ.png

<3
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe everyone should take a step back, remember we all play and love this game (Or you wouldn't be arguing about it), and stop the ego stroking "Git gud scrub" talk. So far @Ezareth and @Teargrants are the only ones putting up constructive posts (That I can recall) which address the underlying lag issue without trying to blame it all on a single faction.

Most of us have been here since the beginning, we know the cycle of the zerg, we know what causes the lag, we have suggestions to ZoS that could fix it and steps we can take ourselves to prevent it. No need to resort to childlike behaviour.

P.S. I love you guys and gals :heart:
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I think this thread might be just another example of why AOE caps should be removed and dynamic Ulti gen be adapted and introduced again.

How aoe caps removal can solve the problem of zergs ? Considering ergs are running full steel tornado (mostly), they will be stronger than now ? Am i wrong ?

I guess some det reworked like this :
    . extremely small based damage
    . +10% per ennemy in the area without limit

Should it be a good counter ? And a stam version of this for the prox det in order to let tanks go in the middle of zergs and be effective
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big heads up - I'll be running around AZ naked tonight. Come on out!

Edit: Actually lets make this more interesting.

Who wants to naked GvG tonight? Can do anywhere from a 3v3 to 12v12.

No armor, no weapons, no skills (incl. healing)
    Fists only!
    Edited by _Chaos on November 6, 2015 5:20PM
    'Chaos
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bundys_popcorn.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fists only!

Let me gather my imperial brethren.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC's ERP skills are strong bro. Step your game up. Check yo self before thy rekt thy self.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fists only!

Cyro fight club. Tonight, at brindle cathedral. No ultimates or skills, only fists. Dodge rolls and block OK.
    Can have skills on bar for buffs.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Fists only!

Cyro fight club. Tonight, at brindle cathedral. No ultimates or skills, only fists. Dodge rolls and block OK.

Molten Weapons OP
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fists only!

That will be juicy for some members of the Quietus crew who enjoy to one shot people from stealth who are just watching in any tournaments.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Fists only!

That will be juicy for some members of the Quietus crew who enjoy to one shot people from stealth who are just watching in any tournaments.

X4mjOaV.gif

Like this?
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • vaagventje17eb17_ESO
    Levo18 wrote: »
    This game is designed for large scale battle, its war its an army vs army not 1 elite soldier vs 1 elite soldier or a elite sqaud vs elite squad if you want that go play COD. I have never read in any History book that a small group breaks out of the platoon and do their own thing.

In short if u dont like big battles find another game the devs shouldnt change the whole game concept just because of some whiners

Ps if your reason is because of lag get a console i almost never experience lag even in 15 v 15 battles. ( except in inner keeps ofc )

dude, the game is desinged for this yes, but the servers obviously arent, so they either needto change the game, or changethe servers, its like putting a ferari engine in a volvo... yes the engine can go fast. but the chassis wil never, ever hold
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    This game is designed for large scale battle, its war its an army vs army not 1 elite soldier vs 1 elite soldier or a elite sqaud vs elite squad if you want that go play COD. I have never read in any History book that a small group breaks out of the platoon and do their own thing.

In short if u dont like big battles find another game the devs shouldnt change the whole game concept just because of some whiners

Ps if your reason is because of lag get a console i almost never experience lag even in 15 v 15 battles. ( except in inner keeps ofc )

dude, the game is desinged for this yes, but the servers obviously arent, so they either needto change the game, or changethe servers, its like putting a ferari engine in a volvo... yes the engine can go fast. but the chassis wil never, ever hold

Reverse the anology. It's a shiny sexy sports car with a car engine from 1962.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Solution: Remove some campaigns, forcing all players into 1-2 campaigns.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.