The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Chuck Norris ESO PVP -- 121 vs 18

CN_Daniel
CN_Daniel
✭✭✭✭
I am the GM of Chuck Norris. We are a PC/NA DC PVP guild. This is a video featuring 18 of our core members in an Alessia keep defense that resulted in 121 kills for one of our Potato Tornados.

We're never made a highlight video like many teams do, but we've started recording the last few days. I hope you enjoy the fight :-)

Go Blue! FOR THE JEWEL OF DC WE FIGHT; ALMA RUMA!

(sry about the lack of audio, just open a music video in another tab :-P)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l89jWnFiepQ&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    After watching it again, clearly the best music video to watch it with is:

https://youtu.be/sO_QntXc-c4

Dat burst of 47 to start it doe (just saw that in chat of video) LOL.
  • jello
    jello
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow 12 fps ;)
    Dunmer - Nightblade
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by BRogueNZ on November 1, 2015 12:06PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing that shackle synergy stay on screen for over 6 seconds at the start of the video made me roll my eyes and close the video.

-.-

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    jello wrote: »
    wow 12 fps ;)

That's what happens with a zerg of 47 pushes you followed by another large group.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this a video of raid 2 or raid 3?
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Was this a video of raid 2 or raid 3?

Raid 9.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Seeing that shackle synergy stay on screen for over 6 seconds at the start of the video made me roll my eyes and close the video.

-.-

Sorry :-( Didn't want to cut it though. Once I do the proper highlight reel those parts would obv be removed.
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    That was so fun lol
  • FMonk
    FMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got through about 30 seconds of watching a banner cover most of the screen as you sat in the corner spamming ritual of rebirth of all things and not moving. Then I turned it off.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video, your Venn diagrams had much inclusion!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    Haters will Hate there is nothing anyone can do about that.

But this was one of the best fight I have had, Yes the frame rate dropped but we all know with that many player from EP-AD-DC in area it was going to happen just cross fingers you don't crash but over all it was a smooth fight.

We all have had those fight where when you look at the numbers knowing it was going to be tough ( in the back of mind you know this is not going to work ). They rush in you kill as many as possible but we were way outnumbered but to our surprise we lived but had a lot of trouble stoping them from rezing, then AD showed up and a holly craps where flying around, over ts was up stairs down stairs line of slight up down f this f that for ( dramatic effect ), and then the best call was made quick out the postern go go go, Have to admit as a nothing to lose move we went out postern and ran around back through front door, this was the winning call as when we came through in a all or nothing last charge, and at the end of it we where standing in complete disbelief questing ......did that just happen ?

Love the battle and really hoping for more in the future.
    Edited by Grampa_Smurf on November 2, 2015 9:22AM

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPAteuQ1rUY[/url]

Have pick up a good piece music for next Vid.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    What really makes this guild great is that you don't lose sight of the main objective: to have fun. Some people take pvp way too serious.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    What really makes this guild great is that you don't lose sight of the main objective: to have fun. Some people take pvp way too serious.

Agreed :)
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    Haters will Hate there is nothing anyone can do about that.

But this was one of the best fight I have has, Yes the frame rate dropped but we all know with that many player from EP-AD-DC in area it was going to happen just cross fingers you don't crash but over all it was a smooth fight.

We all have had those fight where when you look at the numbers knowing it was going to be tough ( in the back of mind you know this is not going to work ). They rush in you kill as many as possible but we were way outnumbered but to our surprise we lived but had a lot of trouble stoping them from rezing, then AD showed up and a holly craps where flying around, over ts was up stairs down stairs line of slight up down f this f that for ( dramatic effect ), and then the best call was made quick out the postern go go go, Have to admit as a nothing to lose move we went out postern and ran around back through front door, this was the winning call as when we came through in a all or nothing last charge, and at the end of it we where standing in complete disbelief questing ......did that just happen ?

Love the battle and really hoping for more in the future.

It was awesome :)
    It felt like we were playing Whac-A-Mole. Dead cherries and bananas all over the keep by the end lol
  • kikimushi
    kikimushi
    Soul Shriven

This.
    So much this.
    <3
    Antoinetta Delacourt - v16 Magicka Sorcerer
    Kikimushi - v16 Magicka Templar
    Kikimush - v1 Magicka Nightblade
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »

-.-

Sorry :-( Didn't want to cut it though. Once I do the proper highlight reel those parts would obv be removed.

I think what @Rylana means is that you didn't hit the synergy :/
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glarin wrote: »

-.-

I think what @Rylana means is that you didn't hit the synergy :/

I will do better next time :-(
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is mainly to test my Recording (Using Windows 10 "highlight" feature). Why is the sound ahead of the video?

Sejanus Farming:

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whn2zmQocBc
    Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gPOPC9hyLo
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is mainly to test my Recording (Using Windows 10 "highlight" feature). Why is the sound ahead of the video?

Sejanus Farming:

the ghost of Dshotz is yelling at you for not putting up oils when that group was right below you

rip decibel
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    i should have taken us to the back flag, then to front -- or out the side postern door. I just gave them the W. :-(

hard making so many decisions so quick, knowing one bad one kills everyone.

red with like 30 people there got a 7.7k tick after we fell.
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭

Sejanus Farming:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not swap weapons even once?
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    I try not to weapon swap as I am sick of bar swap lag
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our battle cry as we approach with our proxys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7frW22-QA0
  • Blaqueflame
    Blaqueflame
    ✭✭✭
    Great videos @MountainHound! I don't care what anyone says, it takes skill to coordinate a group of players across 20 minutes of intense game play against significant opposition, grossly outnumbered by both factions. Coordination, resource management, people knowing what they are doing and how to do it. We died at the end sure, but it was a glorious fight! And for the record, Dan's calls are spot on, far more often than they are wrong. Go team!
    “Coffee first. Schemes later.”
    ― Leanna Renee
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great videos @MountainHound! I don't care what anyone says, it takes skill to coordinate a group of players across 20 minutes of intense game play against significant opposition, grossly outnumbered by both factions. Coordination, resource management, people knowing what they are doing and how to do it. We died at the end sure, but it was a glorious fight! And for the record, Dan's calls are spot on, far more often than they are wrong. Go team!

Resource management? Lol. You mean crouching and blocking whe moving forward.
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    i should have taken us to the back flag, then to front -- or out the side postern door. I just gave them the W. :-(

hard making so many decisions so quick, knowing one bad one kills everyone.

red with like 30 people there got a 7.7k tick after we fell.

You did great :)
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is quite hilarious.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}