The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azergas

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    driosketch wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Levo18 wrote: »
    This game is designed for large scale battle, its war its an army vs army not 1 elite soldier vs 1 elite soldier or a elite sqaud vs elite squad if you want that go play COD. I have never read in any History book that a small group breaks out of the platoon and do their own thing.

In short if u dont like big battles find another game the devs shouldnt change the whole game concept just because of some whiners

Ps if your reason is because of lag get a console i almost never experience lag even in 15 v 15 battles. ( except in inner keeps ofc )

Its fine when the big groups are fighting the big groups

But when youve got 100 DC on Azuras, 100 EP on true, 70 AD on Haderus... all of them fighting MUCH SMALLER FORCES instead of each other, THATS THE PROBLEM

If the AD and EP zergs from true (ep) and had (ad) went to azuras instead of the smaller campaigns and fought those DC life would be a lot better for all of us. Azuras would even up, true would even up, haderus would even up. But no, its always take your zergblob up against the smallest population bars and just run roughshod to feel good about yourself

and its absolutely stupid. go lag out each other, stay off the small campaigns. it pretty much destroyed PvP on haderus tonight.

What are you talking about? AS is pop locked by all three factions. It's pretty even already. DC didn't even win last campaign because EP managed to rack up a huge lead early on, and AD was getting a low pop bonus. By the second half we had fallen into a sort of equilibrium where no faction was able to control enough long enough to shift the score in a major way. I have witnessed both factions send huge zergs back at us. To see complaints about a DC zerg problem now is like some sick joke.
    Even if they are telling the truth in saying that they only have 1 raid or just over 2 raids...the problem with DC is that they as a faction all feel the need to stick together in the same spot and not attempt to hit multiple targets at once...I know they have the numbers, so why aren't they doing it? I think it's a question of skill since they seem to be rather terrible individual players and can't do anything when they're separated from the massive horde.

Oh and not all DC are terrible players...there are some exception solo players...but you probably won't find these players running in those groups

I think you mean organization, skill isn't the issuse. Most of DC are tag-alongs, and leading them would be like herding cats. They also have this tunnel vision, I've seen them take Ales and then keep on going until they hit Arrius even though we don't have Dragon or Ash back yet.

Then why aren't the organized groups looking the numbers they have at one place, and say "hey there's a lot of DC already here...we should go somewhere else"? That's the main issue is that these groups that are saying they're only 14-21-a full raid need to realize that there are more objectives on the map than the one that the entire DC factions is already at. Spread the f out...there's a reasons that ZOS asked us to do this a while back when reds were the ones balling everyone into one place...they learned and have done so effectively...why can't/won't DC?
    They do actually. Such and such guild will say in zone, hey we have keep X, which off the zerg line, and those who pay attention to such things will go elsewhere. Other times, momentum will naturally carry us the same location.

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This game is designed for large scale battle, its war its an army vs army not 1 elite soldier vs 1 elite soldier or a elite sqaud vs elite squad if you want that go play COD. I have never read in any History book that a small group breaks out of the platoon and do their own thing.

In short if u dont like big battles find another game the devs shouldnt change the whole game concept just because of some whiners

Ps if your reason is because of lag get a console i almost never experience lag even in 15 v 15 battles. ( except in inner keeps ofc )

But when youve got 100 DC on Azuras, 100 EP on true, 70 AD on Haderus... all of them fighting MUCH SMALLER FORCES instead of each other, THATS THE PROBLEM

If the AD and EP zergs from true (ep) and had (ad) went to azuras instead of the smaller campaigns and fought those DC life would be a lot better for all of us. Azuras would even up, true would even up, haderus would even up. But no, its always take your zergblob up against the smallest population bars and just run roughshod to feel good about yourself

and its absolutely stupid. go lag out each other, stay off the small campaigns. it pretty much destroyed PvP on haderus tonight.

What are you talking about? AS is pop locked by all three factions. It's pretty even already. DC didn't even win last campaign because EP managed to rack up a huge lead early on, and AD was getting a low pop bonus. By the second half we had fallen into a sort of equilibrium where no faction was able to control enough long enough to shift the score in a major way. I have witnessed both factions send huge zergs back at us. To see complaints about a DC zerg problem now is like some sick joke.
    Even if they are telling the truth in saying that they only have 1 raid or just over 2 raids...the problem with DC is that they as a faction all feel the need to stick together in the same spot and not attempt to hit multiple targets at once...I know they have the numbers, so why aren't they doing it? I think it's a question of skill since they seem to be rather terrible individual players and can't do anything when they're separated from the massive horde.

Oh and not all DC are terrible players...there are some exception solo players...but you probably won't find these players running in those groups

I think you mean organization, skill isn't the issuse. Most of DC are tag-alongs, and leading them would be like herding cats. They also have this tunnel vision, I've seen them take Ales and then keep on going until they hit Arrius even though we don't have Dragon or Ash back yet.

Then why aren't the organized groups looking the numbers they have at one place, and say "hey there's a lot of DC already here...we should go somewhere else"? That's the main issue is that these groups that are saying they're only 14-21-a full raid need to realize that there are more objectives on the map than the one that the entire DC factions is already at. Spread the f out...there's a reasons that ZOS asked us to do this a while back when reds were the ones balling everyone into one place...they learned and have done so effectively...why can't/won't DC?
    They do actually. Such and such guild will say in zone, hey we have keep X, which off the zerg line, and those who pay attention to such things will go elsewhere. Other times, momentum will naturally carry us the same location.

You don't choose where you go? You can always go somewhere else...
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

Of course you do, but you can't control where everyone else goes. You can be on the inner keep, and suddenly a huge group of your faction show up, what do you do? Or worse, you end up at the same keep defense or something as a huge zerg group, but you know, as big as they are, they still can't hold it if you leave, so if you want the keep, you have to stay and deal with the fps drop, terrible AP, and "quit zerging, baddie" hate tells from the enemy faction. Sigh.

It's less of an issue if your group doesn't care about objectives, bc then you can just abandon a keep take or defense or whatever, if it gets too crowded. But if your group does care about objectives, then you often have to stay and work with the huge groups.
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    DC learned from Brandon, his is the light and the way.

Um no. If anything DC has learned this behavior from EP. Campaign after campaign of being pop stomped by EP and zerged to death has taught them to fight fire with fire.
    DC 'zergs' of today can't hold a candle to the holy light of Brandon. I remember the nightly Chalamo mile gate farms, getting 700+ nom noms fed to me so quick. Brandon's zergging successors would have to work 2-3x longer to feed that many kills. :weary:

Stop the lies. I ran with Brandon's "zergs". Brandon came back for a while and helped me lead NPK in Azura. Neither he nor I ever had more than 2 full raids. When eg split off and became HoD and Drako's group the same went for them. No more than 2 full raids that I can ever remember. Sure, our raids and guilds might all show up at one place or battle but that's nothing unique. All three factions manage to do this. I personally enjoy large scale battles. They're intense and fun. What frustrates me is the lag that is normally associated with them. I blame zos for failing to address this. And I find it ironic that some of the same people who have always preached this "blame zos" mantra are now bellyaching about DC zerging.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If we hold the 5 keeps, from Alessia to Chalman, you better believe we are all going to BRK off that momentum. I guess we could move to take a scroll, but that's a 3 step fight that would be easier with emp. Path of least resistance. But I suggest you watch your map next time, because someone has usually started on the third keep in the meantime. Of course you all don't need to go to BRK either. You could go elsewhere and take Chal or Alessia. See how that goes both ways?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Um no. If anything DC has learned this behavior from EP. Campaign after campaign of being pop stomped by EP and zerged to death has taught them to fight fire with fire.

Little did you know Brandon played most recently on EP.
    Minno wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Come to Azura right now and forcibly disperse the DC zerg. The campaign is unplayable as they move keep to keep with over 100 players. The other half of your active pvp players are about to quit. *** do something about it. Get in game and move players and kick them out of cyrodiil if they don't like it. I don't care anymore about excuses.

Anti ball gerbal things for all factions and agreed above.

I'll also take this opportunity to rally up the anti-AOE cap crowd and advocate for a single target priority damage system. AOEs should be for buffs debuffs only!!

AOE caps should not be a thing anymore. Just last night bombed a scroll and took it back across a bridge... had 16 with me against 40 DC or so. They mindlessly followed across the narrow bridge and some got dragon leaped off. Doesn't matter. After a certain point you pretty much stop doing damage to them and get overwhelmed. Without AOE caps they would have been punished for being complete morons.

Oh trust me my comment was in agreement for the removal of the AOE caps :)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Then they need to remove some of the campaigns. When there are enough campaigns for different groups to set up as their home and the other two go out of their way to generally avoid that campaign while setting up their own. Then there is too many campaigns.

On PS4 there are atleast two campaigns that I never see any sort of activity and three of which each faction has set up as their own with minimal opposition. The only one that seems to be routinely active for all three Factions is Azura.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Rust_in_Peace
    Rust_in_Peace
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never read in any History book that a small group breaks out of the platoon and do their own thing.
    implying i am not an elite ranger delta seal scuba ninja that can 1v100
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    F**** dc group who knows who they are running those large numbers are really making this game a S*** show. If funny how unskilled it makes you all out to be when you run in 50+ numbers during prime time. Even your own Dc are telling you its a problem. And F*** Zos they aren't gonna do a dame thing about it. This game has been this way for a while now without 1 word on how they are gonna fix this game and make it the way the advertised it. If you cant fix what you messed up then put this s*** back to the way it was befor you all screwed it the f*** up... Ok rage over..thanks have a good day

What? Why are you complaining? I call your group the "Slazerg" because your always with 50+ AD zerg monkeys spamming steel tornado. Very confused as to why your upset.. guess its not fun getting zerged.. so if you didn't have fun getting zerged, why do you continue to run the "Slazerg"?

Mean while on Haderus 60+ AD zerg monkeys spamming steel tornado were steamrolling the map. No scrolls nor did we have Emp, but yep, AD brings 60+ Steel Tornado zerg monkeys to take everything.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    F**** dc group who knows who they are running those large numbers are really making this game a S*** show. If funny how unskilled it makes you all out to be when you run in 50+ numbers during prime time. Even your own Dc are telling you its a problem. And F*** Zos they aren't gonna do a dame thing about it. This game has been this way for a while now without 1 word on how they are gonna fix this game and make it the way the advertised it. If you cant fix what you messed up then put this s*** back to the way it was befor you all screwed it the f*** up... Ok rage over..thanks have a good day

What? Why are you complaining? I call your group the "Slazerg" because your always with 50+ AD zerg monkeys spamming steel tornado. Very confused as to why your upset.. guess its not fun getting zerged.. so if you didn't have fun getting zerged, why do you continue to run the "Slazerg"?

Mean while on Haderus 60+ AD zerg monkeys spamming steel tornado were steamrolling the map. No scrolls nor did we have Emp, but yep, AD brings 60+ Steel Tornado zerg monkeys to take everything.

The sad thing is all the factions have started zerging now, its not just any one faction in particular, DC can only muster the numbers to do so on one campaign whereas AD can usually pop lock 2 campaigns and EP 3 campaigns at primetime...

I solely blame ZOS for making PBAOE's too strong, leaving Purge and Barrier OP for months, leaving the AOE cap how its been for months, and giving us ineffective siege...pvp will continue in its current form until these things are addressed.....I just wonder how long they will wait to fix it....thats the million dollar question.....

PS: everyone knows if they brought back Ground Oils and gave them back their damage this would be a non issue as these Steel Tornado zergs would get wrecked by ground oils...but back then Oils actually killed people.....
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Stanko
    Stanko
    ✭✭✭
    Just increase the low-population AP bonus (already 20%) and create a high-population AP penalty. Simple solution.
    Stanko: Ebonheart Pact, CP 3600, Templar, Former Emperor on Azura's, Arena Gladiator, Flawless Conqueror, Spirit Slayer, Grand Overlord, Paragon, and of course Merciless.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC 'zergs' of today can't hold a candle to the holy light of Brandon. I remember the nightly Chalamo mile gate farms, getting 700+ nom noms fed to me so quick. Brandon's zergging successors would have to work 2-3x longer to feed that many kills. :weary:

Stop the lies. I ran with Brandon's "zergs". Brandon came back for a while and helped me lead NPK in Azura. Neither he nor I ever had more than 2 full raids. When eg split off and became HoD and Drako's group the same went for them. No more than 2 full raids that I can ever remember. Sure, our raids and guilds might all show up at one place or battle but that's nothing unique. All three factions manage to do this. I personally enjoy large scale battles. They're intense and fun. What frustrates me is the lag that is normally associated with them. I blame zos for failing to address this. And I find it ironic that some of the same people who have always preached this "blame zos" mantra are now bellyaching about DC zerging.

Nothing Teargrants said was untrue. The Brandozerg was so bad that good groups could run up 700 kills in a short amount of time because they would run back to the same spot like lemmings. Also, I can recall times when Brandon would spam zone chat with for people to type EG to join a third raid.

Teargrants' point is that the zergs are nowhere near as large as they were 1+ year ago (most likely because so many people have stopped playing the game).
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brandon zergs were insane. I used to being my DC alt into zone to burn troll camps, and the zone chat was hilarious. Spamming that the entire faction must form up at X and Zerg Y. And verily, they were farmed.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

Of course you do, but you can't control where everyone else goes. You can be on the inner keep, and suddenly a huge group of your faction show up, what do you do? Or worse, you end up at the same keep defense or something as a huge zerg group, but you know, as big as they are, they still can't hold it if you leave, so if you want the keep, you have to stay and deal with the fps drop, terrible AP, and "quit zerging, baddie" hate tells from the enemy faction. Sigh.

It's less of an issue if your group doesn't care about objectives, bc then you can just abandon a keep take or defense or whatever, if it gets too crowded. But if your group does care about objectives, then you often have to stay and work with the huge groups.

If you come up to a keep that already has 2 raids at it and you decide to stay, I'm sorry but you're part of the problem. The only time I'm ever going to consider that not the case is if there's a very obvious map objective such as the last emp keep or something to do with a scroll. The example given in the OP was the entire DC faction 100+ assaulting a keep that had no emperor or scroll implications. They did it simply because they could and because if they had split up to attack different objectives they would have wiped because they know they are bad players. If you're not participating in that then this thread is not about you.

Come to Azura right now and forcibly disperse the DC zerg. The campaign is unplayable as they move keep to keep with over 100 players. The other half of your active pvp players are about to quit. *** do something about it. Get in game and move players and kick them out of cyrodiil if they don't like it. I don't care anymore about excuses.

I'll also take this opportunity to rally up the anti-AOE cap crowd and advocate for a single target priority damage system. AOEs should be for buffs debuffs only!!

AOE caps should not be a thing anymore. Just last night bombed a scroll and took it back across a bridge... had 16 with me against 40 DC or so. They mindlessly followed across the narrow bridge and some got dragon leaped off. Doesn't matter. After a certain point you pretty much stop doing damage to them and get overwhelmed. Without AOE caps they would have been punished for being complete morons.

Oh trust me my comment was in agreement for the removal of the AOE caps :)

I know :) Just wanted to add my own thought to it.

Slaxis does not run multiple groups. Maybe that was your impression in the past, but not now.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »

Nothing Teargrants said was untrue. The Brandozerg was so bad that good groups could run up 700 kills in a short amount of time because they would run back to the same spot like lemmings. Also, I can recall times when Brandon would spam zone chat with for people to type EG to join a third raid.

Teargrants' point is that the zergs are nowhere near as large as they were 1+ year ago (most likely because so many people have stopped playing the game).

Again, poor revision of actual history. I ran with Brandon nightly for many weeks/months. Are you actually suggesting he had zergs of hundreds of people? Absurd. Absolutely absurd. But whatever. I have my own issues with Brandon, lord knows. But you gotta give the guy props for at least being willing to lead. He was a charismatic and effective leader for DC. At times toxic. But I have no recollection of our groups being farmed in the way you're suggesting. Brandon was very dynamic and moved the groups all over the map, typically. It was from Brandon that I learned how to NOT get farmed. I think there are a lot of urban legends about him that some people like to tell and frankly it's tiresome. Does he even play anymore?
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Mano I know full well Brandon flipped EP. I was in ts with him when he did it. He grew tired of DC guilds not working together. And I can't blame him. Many of them don't work together. And quite a few are leaving Azura due to difficulties there.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Again, poor revision of actual history. I ran with Brandon nightly for many weeks/months. Are you actually suggesting he had zergs of hundreds of people? Absurd. Absolutely absurd. But whatever. I have my own issues with Brandon, lord knows. But you gotta give the guy props for at least being willing to lead. He was a charismatic and effective leader for DC. At times toxic. But I have no recollection of our groups being farmed in the way you're suggesting. Brandon was very dynamic and moved the groups all over the map, typically. It was from Brandon that I learned how to NOT get farmed. I think there are a lot of urban legends about him that some people like to tell and frankly it's tiresome. Does he even play anymore?

Brandon did spread the groups out. He had 3 raids hit 3 different keeps, and the raids that wiped would just res at the FC of the single raid that didn't get wiped and they'd all storm that one keep before it could be defended. Give him props for that, but he's also the person responsible for lag caps becoming a thing. Brandon couldn't dethrone an emperor with his strategy so he decided to have his entire raid spam healing springs and just stack on the flags and force them to flip through sheer numbers, not actually killing the defenders at all. You can say whatever you want. Everyone that's played since then has experienced his *** and knows full well what he did and didn't do.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the EP zergs aren't allergic to khajiit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtLvCGBRP_w
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to pop in here to say that this one runs across Slaxis, and Crown, and a few others as they and their own pack do their thing. If you watch Telel's stream you'll often see us comment on spotting them or trying to figure out where they went so we can offer support or go back them up.

So as Telel is the helpful helper with six claws worth of team spirit some of that fifty may be the pups and Khajiit rolling in at the same time. Or they may be rolling in behind this one as Telel has this very eccentric habit of...calling out sieges in zone once we get things going.

Now this one knows that throwing fifty people at an empty keep is a thing for the limp tailed, but about the third time five of us get run over by sixteen to infinity spingits having an extra dozen or so elf shields to guard the trebuchets seems like a good plan.

And we all know that a half-way competent Telel is worth more than five dominiononions. Mostly because this one knows how to place siege. Combine that math with the four to six others this one runs with and you've got ...uhmm..PVP math....carry the purge spam..divide by not using spinning....850 AD!

Also this one thinks those AD spingits may be alts for DC spingits. ...After all we never see them all in the same place spinning at each other right? :|
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

e cam

Again, poor revision of actual history. I ran with Brandon nightly for many weeks/months. Are you actually suggesting he had of hundreds of people? Absurd. Absolutely absurd. But whatever. I have my own issues with Brandon, lord knows. But you gotta give the guy props for at least being willing to lead. He was a charismatic and effective leader for DC. At times toxic. But I have no recollection of our groups being farmed in the way you're suggesting. Brandon was very dynamic and moved the groups all over the map, typically. It was from Brandon that I learned how to NOT get farmed. I think there are a lot of urban legends about him that some people like to tell and frankly it's tiresome. Does he even play anymore?

Where did I (or Teargrants) say the Brandozerg had hundreds of people? You've misinterpreted what Teargrants wrote. They would get hundreds of kills from wiping the Brandozerg multiple times.

There's nothing revisionist about Brandon typing in /z that he was starting a third EG raid.
    There's nothing revisionist about Brandon typing in /z "FULL FACTION PUSH TO ROEBECK!!!!" and then watching his zerglings get wiped over & over until they ran out of camps (or AD guilds pushed out & burned the camp).

The only characters I have are DC so I had a front row seat of the Brandozerg's antics.
    Edited by Poxheart on November 1, 2015 5:52AM
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    While youre at it, do the same thing to the 70+ AD zerg on Haderus, thanks.

hey but they get their asses beat hahaha
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

1. At the very least, Prox Det shouldn't have an AoE cap
    2. Before you even think of blaming DC's behavior on EP, remember, #Bloodthorn2014
    3. Brandon zerged on DC for most of the game, he quit the game after a few of months on red because he couldn't get multi-raid followings like he did on DC
    Edited by ishilb14_ESO on November 1, 2015 8:22AM
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭

Psilent you must be drinking. I haven't ran grps that large ever. When I ran Misfitz we have 1 frull grp and maybe a another of 10 that were waiting for grp. If I run a grp now it may get to 24. All steal tornados lol are you joking I wish it was like that then maybe we would be able to roll thru the dc 80+ zerg. I don't make anyone run what they don't want to run and my grps have equal number of magic to stam dps. Get your facts straight....also I never run on haderus.
    Gm of Victorem
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of blaming each other's playstyles, can we unite behind the fact that ZOS has not delivered the pvp experience we paid for? And come up with thoughts and ideas to address this?

Cause if I was them, and I looked at this forum, it mostly just looks like a bunch of people squabbling over e-honor.

Edited by Stikato on November 1, 2015 7:31PM
    Mordimus - Stam Sorc
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tornado Monkey Spammers.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fphFsjT.png
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• IKilled007
    IKilled007
    ✭✭✭✭
    fphFsjT.png

Were the HINTS useful?
    The only substitute for victory is overkill.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fphFsjT.png

Only 4800 from the emp? That's rather pathetic
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was only a matter of time before "THE ZERG" returned. We've played this version before at release. It was why forward camps were introduced back then.

In addition to AOE-cap removal (or adjustment) there also needs to be a purpose/objective to spread players out more. Whether it be introducing a new type of FC or new objectives (designed for small scale fights) it needs to be done or nothing will change in Cyrodiil.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Returned? It never left.
    Edited by Huckdabuck on November 1, 2015 9:24PM
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.