The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azergas

• manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At this point DC in Azuras are a complete joke. It feels like a waste of time even thinking about them.

image.png?w=500&c=1
    - Mojican
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just for clarification -- B did have like 120 people in his EG ts at one time once. Bragged about it all the time.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IKilled007 wrote: »
    fphFsjT.png

Were the HINTS useful?

Not even resetting my router was useful against the DC lag monster from last night ><
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    fphFsjT.png
    manny254 wrote: »
    At this point DC in Azuras are a complete joke. It feels like a waste of time even thinking about them.

image.png?w=500&c=1

Right. Because it's only okay if you're the one dishing it out. But if you're on the receiving end, then it's a problem. I gotcha. :wink:
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeusAres wrote: »
    fphFsjT.png

image.png?w=500&c=1

Right. Because it's only okay if you're the one dishing it out. But if you're on the receiving end, then it's a problem. I gotcha. :wink:

We're not the ones running with 60 people stacked on crown with another 30 sitting outside waiting for other groups to push in and 15 pugs outside the keep chasing singles out in the fields
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing keeping me in Azuras atm.
    hqOaI5L.png
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100+ AD on Haderus zergballing through again. If you guys need help with DC, come recruit from Haderus. 100 vers 20 isn't fun..
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    fphFsjT.png

image.png?w=500&c=1

We're not the ones running with 60 people stacked on crown with another 30 sitting outside waiting for other groups to push in and 15 pugs outside the keep chasing singles out in the fields

Of course you aren't. Kind of hard for you guys to run anywhere when you're lying at our feet. :smile:

But in all seriousness, I find it appalling that you guys are complaining about numbers now that DC has decided to push back. Learn to share the fun. If you guys are constantly torching everything, then it only becomes fun for you...for a time. Eventually, it'll become stale, and you'll sit upon your throne of ashes alone.

Like I said..."It's only okay if you're the one dishing it out..." Sprinkle in a little salt, QQ and BS and that's this thread in a nutshell. It isn't constructive. In fact, the OP's suggestions are destructive. Instead of faction bashing, we should focus our attention on ZOS and the ISPs for the poor performance in ESO. The lag is my number one issue with this game. Yeah, it sucks when I get steamrolled by AD and EP zergs, but I've learned to give a little and take a little. That's the primary premise of balance.
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hqOaI5L.png

How long has the campaign been going on?

Just curious what the AP looks like now
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    hqOaI5L.png

Like 2 days
    Gm of Victorem
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It may just be DC is trying to force ZOS to take action on AOE caps by making standard sized ball groups admit the AOE caps need to be removed.

This is a great thing. Embrace the lag and lack of realistic damage output available. FENGRUSH will wait for suggestions from ball group members that He should use siege!
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    hqOaI5L.png

Like 2 days

Oh thats about average then. I could get behind this.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hqOaI5L.png

It's also out of date, DC Emp is currently on top.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    It may just be DC is trying to force ZOS to take action on AOE caps by making standard sized ball groups admit the AOE caps need to be removed.

This is a great thing. Embrace the lag and lack of realistic damage output available. FENGRUSH will wait for suggestions from ball group members that He should use siege!

Most groups players would agree that aoe cap need to go. For a long time.
    - Mojican
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to say...if blues think that zerging is fun, what just happened on Azura's is what will continue to happen if they want to run around with a giant ball zerg. You think you're the only one that can zerg? You're not. We chose not to because we know how the servers react if that happened. But tonight you all got a taste of your own medicine.
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just want to say...if blues think that zerging is fun, what just happened on Azura's is what will continue to happen if they want to run around with a giant ball zerg. You think you're the only one that can zerg? You're not. We chose not to because we know how the servers react if that happened. But tonight you all got a taste of your own medicine.

I see your zerg! And raise you a bigger zerg! LOL
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The only lesson to learn here is that zerging works.

There was also alot of infighting with DCs leadership right now. So that may have had something to do with it too.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I play in Oceanic timezone as we rarely get it faction locked anymore and don't see as many zergs.

Last campaign was a lot of fun and I thought we would probably see more of the larger PvP guilds home Azuras due to it being a pretty competitive campaign last time.

In oceanic prime time, AD seems to only run a few organised groups. Most of the time those groups do their own thing, sometimes coordinating on some objectives or defenses. It's pretty rare to see groups running bigger than 16 man in our timeslot.

I imagine things will be quieter in cyro (for a while) with some new content coming.
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have one thing to say to all of the people in the huge groups on Azuras. WTF is wrong with you people?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Come to Azura right now and forcibly disperse the DC zerg. The campaign is unplayable as they move keep to keep with over 100 players. The other half of your active pvp players are about to quit. *** do something about it. Get in game and move players and kick them out of cyrodiil if they don't like it. I don't care anymore about excuses.

Wheeler will just shift blame to "Wroebel and the combat gang", like he always does. Again, he should resign.

ZOS/Bethesda should realize that these "developers", if you can even call them that, are costing and have cost them a *** fortune.

#comeatmewheeler
    Edited by Perphection on November 2, 2015 4:16AM
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Come to Azura right now and forcibly disperse the DC zerg. The campaign is unplayable as they move keep to keep with over 100 players. The other half of your active pvp players are about to quit. *** do something about it. Get in game and move players and kick them out of cyrodiil if they don't like it. I don't care anymore about excuses.

Wheeler will just shift blame to "Wroebel and the combat gang", like he always does. Again, he should resign.

ZOS/Bethesda should realize that these "developers", if you can even call them that, are costing and have cost them a *** fortune.

#comeatmewheeler
    The suits aren't any better. The decision to remove all PvP objectives & gated access from IC came from higher up, you can see that from Brian's comments in favor of gated access - something we'll prolly never get now.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

#comeatmewheeler
    The suits aren't any better. The decision to remove all PvP objectives & gated access from IC came from higher up, you can see that from Brian's comments in favor of gated access - something we'll prolly never get now.

What's that? Wheeler shifting blame again!? I neverrr... Maybe he ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Went ahead and self moderated before Gina could come rain on my parade. These mods are OP, and won't even let us try to 1vx them.
    Edited by Perphection on November 2, 2015 4:26AM
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only have one thing to say to all of the people in the huge groups on Azuras. WTF is wrong with you people?

Yeah! How dare we play the game the way it was intended!

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
    Featuring three-sided Player vs. Player (PvP) gameplay, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Seize, hold, and control the resources of massive strongholds. Utilize massive siege weapons to crumble fortress walls and smash through fortified gates. Conquer the Imperial City, and your alliance's top player could even be crowned Emperor!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited features the largest PvP battles seen in a major online RPG. The game supports hundreds of onscreen players in epic battles. Swords and axes collide, spells and powers illuminate the ground and sky, and fires rage on embattled stronghold walls. Will you survive these epic battles? Can your overwhelming force take the keep, or will you be forced to retreat?

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is built to accommodate hundreds of players onscreen at once.
    Edited by Morbash on November 2, 2015 4:47AM
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

#comeatmewheeler

What's that? Wheeler shifting blame again!? I neverrr... Maybe he ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Went ahead and self moderated before Gina could come rain on my parade. These mods are OP, and won't even let us try to 1vx them.
    I don't believe it just because he said it, I believe it because the reason for the change was the switch to B2P and making IC a paid DLC, Wheeler wasn't the one in charge of those decisions.

I'm still waiting on my 'revamped forward camps' one year and counting...
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭

Featuring three-sided Player vs. Player (PvP) gameplay, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Seize, hold, and control the resources of massive strongholds. Utilize massive siege weapons to crumble fortress walls and smash through fortified gates. Conquer the Imperial City, and your alliance's top player could even be crowned Emperor!

No, it's "How dare they advertise a game that CANNOT be played the way they intended!"

Again, they're so engrossed in this vision of theirs as to how they game should be played, yet they can't seem to realize that vision, that vision is unplayable. @Cinnamon_Spider is right, wtf is wrong with those people. Winning, while paramount, can be achieved in other ways than simply accepting defeat and resorting to a map call.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited features the largest PvP battles seen in a major online RPG. The game supports hundreds of onscreen players in epic battles. Swords and axes collide, spells and powers illuminate the ground and sky, and fires rage on embattled stronghold walls. Will you survive these epic battles? Can your overwhelming force take the keep, or will you be forced to retreat?

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is built to accommodate hundreds of players onscreen at once.
    Because it doesn't work when played "as intended." It never has. And when you get every single person from one faction in the same place, the game goes to absolute garbage. And it always has. Yet people still get in these huge ball groups and make the game unplayable. And they make it not fun.

So, I ask again. WTF is wrong with you people?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭

No, it's "How dare they advertise a game that CANNOT be played the way they intended!"

Again, they're so engrossed in this vision of theirs as to how they game should be played, yet they can't seem to realize that vision, that vision is unplayable. @Cinnamon_Spider is right, wtf is wrong with those people. Winning, while paramount, can be achieved in other ways than simply accepting defeat and resorting to a map call.

In its current state it's unplayable, but that doesn't mean it can never be played this way. We need optimization. Easier said than done, I know, but it CAN be done. "Can't never did anything."
    Winning, while paramount, can be achieved in other ways than simply accepting defeat and resorting to a map call.

And this doesn't make any sense. How can you achieve victory if you never unite to overcome your enemies?

Because it doesn't work when played "as intended." It never has. And when you get every single person from one faction in the same place, the game goes to absolute garbage. And it always has. Yet people still get in these huge ball groups and make the game unplayable. And they make it not fun.

So, I ask again. WTF is wrong with you people?

So what do you suggest? You complain, but you offer no solution to the problem. Spreading out solves the performance issues to an extent, but it does not solve the balancing issues. One faction will always have more players than the opposing faction at any given location. This puts the opposing faction at a statistical disadvantage. Organized zergs are a response to this. The game was designed with zergs in mind. This is why we have zergs. It's a design problem not a "WTF is wrong with you people" problem. People resort to these huge ball groups because it's more effective and safer than yoloing all over Cyrodiil.
  • Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭

And this doesn't make any sense. How can you achieve victory if you never unite to overcome your enemies?

Oh, you're one of those who believes strength only comes in numbers and not from improved individual play or skilled leadership.

If that's the case there is no reasoning with you. Your solution will always be "we need more people."
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh, you're one of those who believes strength only comes in numbers and not from improved individual play or skilled leadership.

If that's the case there is no reasoning with you. Your solution will always be "we need more people."

No, that's not what I said nor was it implied that I believe strength solely comes in numbers. Numbers help. There's no denying it. No matter how skilled you are, you'll never be able to take on 50 other players at the same time. No amount of skill will overcome that much damage. Numbers play a significant role in the result of a battle. You'd have to be ignorant to believe otherwise.
    Edited by Morbash on November 2, 2015 5:55AM