Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESOTU Community Ambassador Program

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We’re excited to announce our new Community Ambassador Program for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited! We have many helpful and knowledgeable community members, and this program is a way to acknowledge those who go above and beyond to make our community a friendly, welcoming place. Below, you can read more about this program including a full description and how you can nominate your fellow community members.

What is the ESOTU Community Ambassador Program?
This program is a way to recognize those that have positively contributed to the ESOTU community, and made it a better place overall through constructive and enthusiastic participation. Community Ambassadors are players recognized for being helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about ESOTU, and typically go above and beyond to ensure the community is a welcoming place for everyone. They can be a go-to source for new players looking for help or advice, and is someone you can trust.

Our Community Ambassadors will be recognizable via a unique forum title and avatar, and will support the Community Team by suggesting ideas to strengthen and grow the community. Community Ambassadors will not have special access to communicate with the developers directly, and their game feedback will have the same weight as everyone else. Community Ambassadors will also not have tools to action other community members, and are not forum moderators.

How are Community Ambassadors chosen?
Community Ambassadors are nominated by you, the community! If you would like to submit a community member for consideration for the Community Ambassador Program, please send an email to [email protected] and include the nominee’s forum name (or any other alias) and a description of why you believe they would make a great Community Ambassador. We will not be accepting self-nominations, and the ESOTU Community Team will ultimately make the final decision on who is chosen for this program.

In the situation that one of our Ambassadors breaks our Code of Conduct, they will be removed from the program immediately.

To kick off this program, we’d like to introduce our first ESOTU Community Ambassadors. These players have demonstrated what we look for when choosing an Ambassador; they are friendly, knowledgeable, and clearly passionate about ESOTU! All future Ambassadors will be nominated by the community, but we chose to hand-pick a few just to get the program rolling. Please join us in welcoming and congratulating the following players:
  • Balabù, French
  • Chufu, German
  • Dominoid, English
  • Enodoc, English
  • KhajitFurTrader, German and English
  • MissBizz, English
  • Nestor, English
  • Tilmo.Valandil, French
  • Ynehairte, French

Added on July 1st:
  • Attorneyatlawl, English
  • randolphbenoit, English
  • Calad, German

Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on July 1, 2015 3:04PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must Balabù and Chufu always win EVERYTHING??
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is Crazmadsci not on that list? She's a question answering machine on her Twitch streams. Always super helpful to new players and is writing a lengthy free guide for the game just in time for console release. Thought she'd be a lock for something like this.
    Edited by Forztr on June 3, 2015 2:44PM
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »
    Must Balabù and Chufu always win EVERYTHING??

I don't know the first one, but Chufu is by far one of the most ambitious fans in the German speaking regions.
  • Balabù
    Balabù
    Communauté
    Yes I must win everything because I'm active in France ;P
    Attention, ceci est le forum du Triumvirat, faites pas trop de bêtises si vous tenez à votre famille...
    @Balabù si vous voulez me raconter votre vie.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats to those members!
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a good thing. Congrats!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *waves*

Good day everyone! Oooh, no more Piebald avatar. Than you ZOS, hope I can continue to be helpful to everyone :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the content all is not
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all. I'm most active on the official ESO Reddit page. Please stop on by and join us over there as well:

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the honor. I hope to serve the community here.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good to see ZOS and a really good way to improve on the forums. :)
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks very much :smile:

@Forztr: you can suggest Crazmadski by writing an e-mail to [email protected].

I hope that the Ambassador-Community will grow and that we'll see more of them in the near future :smile:
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the new ambassadors! :smiley:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats everyone!
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to our new ambassadors! Hope to see you in-game.
    Questions: Will this thread be the place to look when we want to see who new ambassadors are? Will ambassadors serve for a period of time or are they permanent? What is the limit to the number of ambassadors?
    Edited by Caroloces on June 3, 2015 4:30PM
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the New Ambassadors. Keep the torch high and bright so that the rest of us may find our way.

Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    Congratulations to the New Ambassadors. Keep the torch high and bright so that the rest of us may find our way.

Lol dam mate what a odd yet powerful message. :D
  • ShadoSteph
    ShadoSteph
    Soul Shriven
    Congrats to each and everyone of you @Balabù @Chufu @Dominoid @Enodoc @KhajitFurTrader @MissBizz @Nestor @Tilmo.Valandil @Ynehairte
    Who is going to be next?!
    <3
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a good idea. I would suggest that our friendly ambassadors also receive some sort of in game perk such as a unique costume that they can wear in game if they want to.

[ahem] If I were an ambassador, I wouldn't wear something like that all of the time, but there are times when I just hang around and would help any player that needed it. A costume might be a way for our ambassadors to announce in game that they are available to assist players.

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »

This is a good day for them, no need to bring my ,as of late, cynicism to the mix.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to you all!

You will need a tin foil hat.. and a a tazer (do not put them too close together) to deal with this bunch of loons :D ...

Let the @ callouts and PM avalanche begin! (Waves flag.)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to you all!

You will need a tin foil hat.. and a a tazer (do not put them too close together) to deal with this bunch of loons :D ...

I don't mind, it's actually a joke in my guild when people call out "MissBizz, did you get my mail?" due to being asked it so much (and yes, I get all the mail o.o) ;) I'm sure all the current and future ambassador's have been around long enough to have their ton foil hats on at all times. ZOS won't let us have tazer's though :( Not sure why :D
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    *waves*

Good day everyone! Oooh, no more Piebald avatar. Than you ZOS, hope I can continue to be helpful to everyone :)

They took all your stars : ( Light house looks nice though.
    Edited by Armitas on June 3, 2015 4:56PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Ynehairte
    Ynehairte
    Communauté
    Thank you all for your congratulations.

Ps : You will rarely see me here because my English is not very good
    Membre fondateur du Triumvirat ! Et ce dernier s'accapare de ce forum !
    Ynehairte, une histoire, une légende
    @ynehairte si vous avez quelques questions (dans la mesure de mes capacités)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Caroloces wrote: »
    Questions: Will this thread be the place to look when we want to see who new ambassadors are? Will ambassadors serve for a period of time or are they permanent? What is the limit to the number of ambassadors?

We'll likely post the announcement for new Ambassadors in this thread and will do so pretty regularly (probably the beginning of each month?). Once someone has accepted their invitation to become a Community Ambassador, it is permanent. Though there's no hard limit, we do intend to keep the group fairly small. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Good luck to you all!

I don't mind, it's actually a joke in my guild when people call out "MissBizz, did you get my mail?" due to being asked it so much (and yes, I get all the mail o.o) ;) I'm sure all the current and future ambassador's have been around long enough to have their ton foil hats on at all times. ZOS won't let us have tazer's though :( Not sure why :D

I was a player rep for just about all the medical professions at one time or another in SW:G back in the day, ti is a rough gig. You probably do about 95% of the job already though. i'd get on their cases about the tazer... or at least an ingame whisp pet.

Your first mission (if you choose to accept it!)
    ZOS needs a convention like SOE has. Buckets of fun... and maybe beer.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »

It reminds me of what Meridia once said: "But a single candle can banish the darkness of the entire Void."

Congratulations to those who won!

Yes exactly lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caroloces wrote: »

We'll likely post the announcement for new Ambassadors in this thread and will do so pretty regularly (probably the beginning of each month?). Once someone has accepted their invitation to become a Community Ambassador, it is permanent. Though there's no hard limit, we do intend to keep the group fairly small. :)

And they can lose it as it states above

@ZOS_GinaBruno in exactly one hour you will be linked in a thread of mine it has some things in it that may be up your alley as well as it includes things from here. ;)