Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESOTU Community Ambassador Program

• Smiteye
    Smiteye
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    driosketch wrote: »
    Preyfar wrote: »
    This is a good thing. Congrats!

Hear, hear :). Glad to see a program like this being kicked off! I get asked so many questions in-game I still sometimes have to hit offline mode if I want to just chill out :p. I love helping people, but just the number of people asking at times hits that point :blush: that I can't keep up otherwise...

P.S. Nerf zone chat, often hurts my gameplay efficiency by up to 50% ;).
    I'm nominate @Attorneyatlawl to also be an Ambassador. (Serious nomination ;) )

And congrats to everyone.
    You don't nominate them here. You have to email them.
    If you would like to submit a community member for consideration for the Community Ambassador Program, please send an email to [email protected] and include the nominee’s forum name (or any other alias) and a description of why you believe they would make a great Community Ambassador.

Also nominate @Attorneyatlawl, emailed mine in too. :smiley:
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    driosketch wrote: »
    Preyfar wrote: »
    This is a good thing. Congrats!

Hear, hear :). Glad to see a program like this being kicked off! I get asked so many questions in-game I still sometimes have to hit offline mode if I want to just chill out :p. I love helping people, but just the number of people asking at times hits that point :blush: that I can't keep up otherwise...

P.S. Nerf zone chat, often hurts my gameplay efficiency by up to 50% ;).
    I'm nominate @Attorneyatlawl to also be an Ambassador. (Serious nomination ;) )

And congrats to everyone.
    You don't nominate them here. You have to email them.
    If you would like to submit a community member for consideration for the Community Ambassador Program, please send an email to [email protected] and include the nominee’s forum name (or any other alias) and a description of why you believe they would make a great Community Ambassador.

I'm going to chalk this up to my brain stitching parts together due to excessive skimming.

How are Community Ambassadors chosen?
    Community Ambassadors are nominated by you, the community! If you would like to submit a community member for consideration ...
    .. for new Ambassadors in this thread and will do so pretty regularly (probably the beginning of each month?). Once someone has accepted their invitation to become a Community Ambassador, it is permanent. Though there's no hard limit, we do intend to keep the group fairly small. :)

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    Sooo what if ZOS reformated the star system to go:
    Don't know how flexible the forum software is in this regard, but it surely doesn't belong to ZOS; these here forums are hosted by VanillaForums.org. That being said, I'm pretty sure there had been a sixth star once, but it's gone...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dru1076
    Dru1076
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to all. I have had dealings with three of the new ambassadors, and can honestly say I think they deserve the pat on the back. :)
    Edited by Dru1076 on June 4, 2015 7:24AM
    Ask not what your sweetroll can do for you....
  • ZOS_RyanRuzich
    ZOS_RyanRuzich
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to everyone :smiley:
    Ryan Ruzich
    Gameplay Programmer - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We've already started receiving several nominations today - thank you! Just to make sure we're all on the same page, Community Ambassadors are not meant to provide specific game feedback; they are meant to help strengthen the community and give us suggestions on that front.
    Cuyler wrote: »
    Gratz to all you new Ambassadors!

@ZOS_GinaBruno are there any plans for further forum progression for the rest of us? For example, more than 5 stars, better avatars or maybe dare I say....veteran ranks ;) ?
    Interesting idea! We'll take a look and see what could be accomplished there.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno,
    Don't know how flexible the forum software is in this regard, but it surely doesn't belong to ZOS; these here forums are hosted by VanillaForums.org. That being said, I'm pretty sure there had been a sixth star once, but it's gone...
    Yeah, there's definitely been six stars. I've seen them, too, but that was a long time ago.

Yar, been a very long time since then, though :D.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno,
    Yeah, there's definitely been six stars. I've seen them, too, but that was a long time ago.

Yar, been a very long time since then, though :D.

I think Patton stole it.
    Edited by traigusb14_ESO2 on June 3, 2015 11:49PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to the new ambassadors! I don't know all of you, but those who I do know deserve it, so I'm sure you all do!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know some of those named here as they're obviously from the non-English forums, however looking at the post histories for two of the names I did recognise I can easily see the criteria that ZOS used to select their 'ambassadors'
    Edited by KerinKor on June 4, 2015 6:21AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome. All of you deserve it (well, those of you that I know. Sorry, French ambassadors. But I'm sure you're extra helpful too. :)) Congratulations!
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. :)
    PC EU
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Cuyler they took away our stars :'( Best of luck in veteran forum ranks if they come ;) Be careful what you wish for.. lol
    The title fits you better than the stars imo B)
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    Gratz to all you new Ambassadors!

@ZOS_GinaBruno are there any plans for further forum progression for the rest of us? For example, more than 5 stars, better avatars or maybe dare I say....veteran ranks ;) ?
    Interesting idea! We'll take a look and see what could be accomplished there.
    That would be awesome :D
    Edited by Cuyler on June 4, 2015 1:46PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Ynehairte
    Ynehairte
    Communauté
    Rosveen wrote: »
    . Sorry, French ambassadors. But I'm sure you're extra helpful too. :)

Not realy, we have only gave lot of bribes :D
    Membre fondateur du Triumvirat ! Et ce dernier s'accapare de ce forum !
    Ynehairte, une histoire, une légende
    @ynehairte si vous avez quelques questions (dans la mesure de mes capacités)
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else think that the avatar for these guys looks like a hooded figure on a motorbike?
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • Ynehairte
    Ynehairte
    Communauté
    Daniel_Ketch_(Earth-616)_0009.jpg&sa=X&ei=E2hwVZmOBMj2Uv-tgKAP&ved=0CAkQ8wc4PA&usg=AFQjCNHba4GMHTrRjCt3q4uoKf1YTg6Yig

Hum... Not realy :D
    Membre fondateur du Triumvirat ! Et ce dernier s'accapare de ce forum !
    Ynehairte, une histoire, une légende
    @ynehairte si vous avez quelques questions (dans la mesure de mes capacités)
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ynehairte wrote: »
    Daniel_Ketch_(Earth-616)_0009.jpg&sa=X&ei=E2hwVZmOBMj2Uv-tgKAP&ved=0CAkQ8wc4PA&usg=AFQjCNHba4GMHTrRjCt3q4uoKf1YTg6Yig

Come on, put a black (flame-retardant) hood over that firey mug, stick a headight on, and you're there.
    Edited by MorHawk on June 4, 2015 3:08PM
    I can count to potato.
    WWJLHD?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MorHawk wrote: »
    Anyone else think that the avatar for these guys looks like a hooded figure on a motorbike?
    No, but I feel bad for them with their even more limited selection of avatars than the rest of us. :p I know, I know, recognition and prestige, but still.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ynehairte wrote: »

Come on, put a black (flame-retardant) hood over that firey mug, stick a headight on, and you're there.

Yeah i thought that as well lol the best way to see the dark figure on a motorbike is to step back from the screen and look again its there lol.
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but I feel bad for them with their even more limited selection of avatars than the rest of us. :p I know, I know, recognition and prestige, but still.
    I still miss your black cat. :(
    I can count to potato.
    WWJLHD?
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still miss your black cat. :(

All I want for Christmas is to be able to use my old custom ESO forum avatar again... :( :
    baFKVti.png
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I miss my beta avatar. I really wish we could choose our own.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Whendim_ESO
    Whendim_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the Ambassadors can all get dragon mounts in game.

*ducks*
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*ducks*

Yeah when Pigs fly......

1 month later

Get your flying pig today limited time only

IWDZB3y.jpg

[snip] it..........mofo......

Heromofo: how is this my fault?
    Forum users: you gave them the bloody idea
    Heromofo: i was joking
    Forum users: you should know not to do that with ZOS.........

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 5, 2015 6:55PM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on June 4, 2015 7:22PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a few concept ideas... If you count the clouds it's only 50% lore breaking. This needs to happen, get on this Gina.
    687474703a2f2f657069637965617270726f6a6563742e66696c65732e776f726470726573732e636f6d2f323031312f30352f6261737469616e2d66616c_zpsaa46f180.gif
    Edited by Armitas on June 4, 2015 9:13PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A special ambassador motif/costume/horse would be cool.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Enodoc the the others!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.