Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESOTU Community Ambassador Program

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an pvp player ambassador, i dont recognize these new ambassadors in that section of the community forums, and have not seen any meaningful feedback from them in that section either.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an pvp player ambassador, i dont recognize these new ambassadors in that section of the community forums, and have not seen any meaningful feedback from them in that section either.

^^ Agreed in that some ambassador's focus on and specialize in a few area s (thankfully).
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ this. It would be unfair to send anyone in that's not... prepared.. for what they will encounter there.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    ^ this. It would be unfair to send anyone in that's not... prepared.. for what they will encounter there.

There will be no ganking of Ambassadors... :o
    Edited by traigusb14_ESO2 on June 3, 2015 5:37PM
  • Balabù
    Balabù
    Communauté

I'm a french PvP player ;P
    Attention, ceci est le forum du Triumvirat, faites pas trop de bêtises si vous tenez à votre famille...
    @Balabù si vous voulez me raconter votre vie.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balabù wrote: »

Perfect combo. The language of love should help with all the erp and bromances.
    Edited by Armitas on June 3, 2015 5:41PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Le français est la langue de l'amour pas la guerre honte sur vous. :D
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool deal! That's good to know that we will have representation! This is a step in the right direction. :wink:
    congratulations to the inaugural group of ambassadors!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Balabù
    Balabù
    Communauté
    Heromofo wrote: »

Le français est la langue de l'amour pas la guerre honte sur vous. :D

Niehehehe :D
    Attention, ceci est le forum du Triumvirat, faites pas trop de bêtises si vous tenez à votre famille...
    @Balabù si vous voulez me raconter votre vie.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    ShadoSteph wrote: »
    Congrats to each and everyone of you @Balabù @Chufu @Dominoid @Enodoc @KhajitFurTrader @MissBizz @Nestor @Tilmo.Valandil @Ynehairte
    Who is going to be next?!
    <3

Congrats to all of you!
    Our Community has been made so much better for your participation, our gameplay easier, our enjoyment fuller.
    Best of luck to those who will hopefully become new nominees, from PvP ambassadors , Console commanders, Guild Headhunters, Add-on gurus and Content Helpers! Hip Hip!

4uvpHK8.gif?1

[Fallout 4 is coming!]
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I fell into the PvP section a couple times.. that tricky "Recents" section traps me. Hehe

Best bet would be to nominate someone you think should be an ambassador, from the (English - since I think it was figured out a French PVP'er is one?) PvP forums. I imagine ZOS wanted to start out with only a few, and may just be waiting for some other names to be nominated that they may have already thought of! ;)

Oh,and just wanted to also mention on that topic, although we are called ambassadors, and seemingly represent different group types, what ambassadors says carries no more weight than anyone else. If it did, I'd be rioting for my nova to work on fishing holes ;) haha
    Edited by MissBizz on June 3, 2015 6:12PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I fell into the PvP section a couple times.. that tricky "Recents" section traps me. Hehe

Best bet would be to nominate someone you think should be an ambassador, from the (English - since I think it was figured out a French PVP'er is one?) PvP forums. I imagine ZOS wanted to start out with only a few, and may just be waiting for some other names to be nominated that they may have already thought of! ;)

yeah that thing has trapped many a unwarry poster into the PvP forums. That or someone will post about pvp in the general to try to avoid being in the pvp section and it gets moved. I'll read it and think oh man this guy is gonna get it bad when his thread gets moved.

Yep I know a few people that would be perfect for the job, if they accept it. Going to nominate now.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I probably whine too much to be a community ambassador. XD That, and I actually spend almost all my time -in- the game, not on forums about the game. I just periodically check in, make a post or two, then back to not quite keeping up with the elite grinders in ESO...

Congrats to those made into Community Ambassadors! If there was more incentive, I'd try harder to become a potential one, but there's still not this, not that, or that, oh, or that... ^^;
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Woman
    Woman
    ✭✭✭
    This is such a fantastic idea. One of the best things about ESO is the community. I've never seen a community as welcoming, intelligent and supportive as this. I'm glad some community members will get their recognition!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz to all the nice helpful people listed..

However..
    Good luck to you all!

You will need a tin foil hat.. and a a tazer (do not put them too close together) to deal with this bunch of loons :D ...

Let the @ callouts and PM avalanche begin! (Waves flag.)

I don't mind, it's actually a joke in my guild when people call out "MissBizz, did you get my mail?" due to being asked it so much (and yes, I get all the mail o.o) ;) I'm sure all the current and future ambassador's have been around long enough to have their ton foil hats on at all times. ZOS won't let us have tazer's though :( Not sure why :D

MissBizz, if your "tin-foil" hat weighs a "ton" you been wearing it too long already.
    Edited by Darlgon on June 3, 2015 6:42PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    This is a good thing. Congrats!

Hear, hear :). Glad to see a program like this being kicked off! I get asked so many questions in-game I still sometimes have to hit offline mode if I want to just chill out :p. I love helping people, but just the number of people asking at times hits that point :blush: that I can't keep up otherwise...

P.S. Nerf zone chat, often hurts my gameplay efficiency by up to 50% ;).
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on June 3, 2015 6:52PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will you be looking into adding Community Ambassadors for the PS4 & Xbox One versions as well?

Some issues &/or concerns may apply to console versions of ESO & not the PC or vise-versa.
    Mirra Halfelven, Templar Troublemaker
    Daggerfall Covenant - PS4 NA
    PSN: Scooby_609
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hear, hear :). Glad to see a program like this being kicked off! I get asked so many questions in-game I still sometimes have to hit offline mode if I want to just chill out :p. I love helping people, but just the number of people asking at times hits that point :blush: that I can't keep up otherwise...

I'm nominate @Attorneyatlawl to also be an Ambassador. (Serious nomination ;) )

And congrats to everyone.

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

I'm nominate @Attorneyatlawl to also be an Ambassador. (Serious nomination ;) )

And congrats to everyone.
    You don't nominate them here. You have to email them.
    If you would like to submit a community member for consideration for the Community Ambassador Program, please send an email to [email protected] and include the nominee’s forum name (or any other alias) and a description of why you believe they would make a great Community Ambassador.
    Edited by Armitas on June 3, 2015 8:02PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz to all you new Ambassadors!

@ZOS_GinaBruno are there any plans for further forum progression for the rest of us? For example, more than 5 stars, better avatars or maybe dare I say....veteran ranks ;) ?
    Edited by Cuyler on June 3, 2015 8:08PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno are there any plans for further forum progression for the rest of us? For example, more than 5 stars, better avatars or maybe dare I say....veteran ranks ;) ?
    @Cuyler
    Cuyler i know you don't like some of my episodes of Improving On ESO but you may enjoy the latest one as it is about just that.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173315/improving-on-eso-s05e02-rewarding-forum-users-mount-improvements-happy-birthday-from-zos-and-more#latest
    Edited by Heromofo on June 3, 2015 10:50PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cuyler
    Cuyler i know you don't like some of my episodes of Improving On ESO but you may enjoy the latest one as it is about just that.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173315/improving-on-eso-s05e02-forum-in-game-interactions-mount-improvements-multiple-mount-riders-etc#latest

I've glanced at the series. I'll need a big breakfast, a whole pot of coffee and a day off of work to go over it all :D Jk Great job presenting all the ideas in one spot.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cuyler

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173315/improving-on-eso-s05e02-forum-in-game-interactions-mount-improvements-multiple-mount-riders-etc#latest

I've glanced at the series. I'll need a big breakfast, a whole pot of coffee and a day off of work to go over it all :D Jk Great job presenting all the ideas in one spot.

Yeah sorry had to make sure all sides were covered but i do agree that they have the perfect set up with the star system to progress this further and bring the game and forums closer together.

Very very curious though because they may have something like this already in the works and the ambassador system is phase 1.

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cuyler

Yeah sorry had to make sure all sides were covered but i do agree that they have the perfect set up with the star system to progress this further and bring the game and forums closer together.

Very very curious though because they may have something like this already in the works and the ambassador system is phase 1.
    Yes the star system specifically would be very easy to elaborate upon. I'm interested in seeing who would have 10,15, 20 stars by now (maybe every 5 stars = 1 vet star?).
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Gratz to all the nice helpful people listed..

However..
    Good luck to you all!

You will need a tin foil hat.. and a a tazer (do not put them too close together) to deal with this bunch of loons :D ...

Let the @ callouts and PM avalanche begin! (Waves flag.)

I don't mind, it's actually a joke in my guild when people call out "MissBizz, did you get my mail?" due to being asked it so much (and yes, I get all the mail o.o) ;) I'm sure all the current and future ambassador's have been around long enough to have their ton foil hats on at all times. ZOS won't let us have tazer's though :( Not sure why :D

MissBizz, if your "tin-foil" hat weighs a "ton" you been wearing it too long already.

@Darlgon
    66226d8a7caccd636ed7c4babcd0749f.jpg

GinaBruno are there any plans for further forum progression for the rest of us? For example, more than 5 stars, better avatars or maybe dare I say....veteran ranks ;) ?

@Cuyler they took away our stars :'( Best of luck in veteran forum ranks if they come ;) Be careful what you wish for.. lol

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cuyler

Yes the star system specifically would be very easy to elaborate upon. I'm interested in seeing who would have 10,15, 20 stars by now (maybe every 5 stars = 1 vet star?).

Well i have only been on the forums for about a month and a bit and ive been 5 stars for awhile now.

Im curious as to how they are based?.
    Edited by Heromofo on June 3, 2015 9:10PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Cuyler

Well i have only been on the forums for about a month and a bit and ive been 5 stars for awhile now.

Wit, Giffs and Cats for the most part. Insightful is the only one that really stands out I guess, though sometimes it's trolled.
    Edited by Armitas on June 3, 2015 9:15PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M

@Cuyler

When you earn a Badge you get points (5, 10, 25, etc.) You get a star when you reach a certain amount of points.
    Then i guess 5 stars must be 1000 points and based off that

Sooo what if ZOS reformated the star system to go:

Bronze 1-5 stars = a total of 1000 points
    Sliver 1-5 stars = a total of 2000 points
    Gold 1-5 stars = a total of 3000 points

Each 1-5 requires 1000 points
    And each lot of badges give more and more points the higher they go atm i think they cap out at 500.

Also S05E02 would still work and each new set gives a better set of rewards than the previous.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173315/improving-on-eso-s05e02-rewarding-forum-users-mount-improvements-happy-birthday-from-zos-and-more#latest

Just a thought though :D
    Edited by Heromofo on June 3, 2015 10:49PM