Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESOTU Community Ambassador Program

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus @SantieClaws

What have they said in regards to crashing/lag in Cyrodiil?

I don't know that they have said anything recently, but see, I think it was Lambert that said there is this onion... with layers...

Well, I guess the ultimate point is that onions make people cry. I think that is the answer. :smiley:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus SantieClaws

What have they said in regards to crashing/lag in Cyrodiil?
    Not sure, life's been busy so I don't stalk the forums as much and missed ESO Live. I'm out of the loop on what's been said.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Necro much.. That said stars and titles are meaningless Zos ignores it all, no matter what your title is..

Money is their only interest.
    Pretty sure none of the CA have been ignored when giving ZOS community based feedback or passing on links for things which Gina/Jess should look into.

I would also assume the new Class Reps wouldn't invest their free time if they were ignored. ZOS does listen, they just don't pander to everything we demand (which is normally a good thing for a games balance and longevity).

I don't have the time to sift through all the posts but I assume you guys have brought up current lag and crashing/freezing in Cyrodiil to them, then? And considering you said they always respond, what was their response?
    Community Ambassadors don't give specific gameplay feedback, because that is not our role. Any gameplay feedback we do give has the same weight as anyone else's, as we can only give it through the same channels as anyone else. What we can do is point them to threads about those topics, but they usually know about them already. In terms of a response, it's usually "we are aware and investigating"; that is to say, it's the same response that they post in the threads.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a new german ambassador since today, @The_Saint. U're awesome <3

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English