Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Took a trip to Azura's Star this afternoon to confirm the rumors of AD moving over there. Rumors Confirmed! AD has officially moved away from Haderus! They have given up!

Let it be known that Haderus is the first buff campaign liberated! Due to the efforts of EP & DC, we have a new competitive campaign alternative to Thornblade!

Hats off to those AD who decided to stay and fight, they have earned a huge amount of respect. Telel, Suicide Blonde, Yodased, Ayra firebender (Even if that lower case "f" drives me crazy), JTorus and many more, you all represent your faction well! Now we have a small scale lag free competitive pvp campaign!

@Cody, buff campaigns are going down!

Vjori, I *think* I should be offended I am not on this list considering I am still in Haderus. I do believe I am found sieging fare right along with telel. I did stay and fight the good fight and I have and will not abandon Haderus. *cries* some recognition would be nice instead of being forgotten for all the hard work I do but *le sigh*
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.

It is impossible to pvdoor when I havent set foot on a ram in god knows how long. I have been to busy taking care of my friend and leveling my templar. you have never seen me on a ram because I ALWAYS double ballista. Got my ass handed to me by Xylena and Domander doing just that at fare yesterday morning. Are you perhaps a little hurt because of your failed attempt on my life at aleswell the other night when I was on a ballista on the farm? Pretty sure there was no pvdoor there...so instead of making *** up and smearing my name for things I don't do, come face me on the battlefield and show some integrity, assuming you have any. Until then, I'll continue to ambush you and ninja you with my blades when you find me on a ballista. And as for my crew, they haven't been in Had for a few days because of RL stuff so I have been soloing. Yet one more thing you got wrong. Must be hard to actually report facts.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 16, 2015 3:39PM

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you Trying to say because I jumped 20 of you on a ballista and not on a ram im upset because that isn't "technically" pvdoor because there is a wall involved.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting and Rude and Insulting Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 16, 2015 3:48PM
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    So on top of just being generally wrong, you can't count? There were eight people at aleswell that night. eight. not twenty. and yes there is a difference between pvdooring and sieging a keep the right way. I can't even remember the last time I took a keep that had no opposition. So proper siege has been involved in the past month or so...all Im saying is if youre going to throw crap out there, at least be accurate.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kk. sorry you didn't attack the door directly.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 16, 2015 3:59PM
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Is that a fact? At least when I insult someone and bother to blast them on a forum, I make sure what I am saying is true versus spouting crap that is absolute crap and can be proven wrong if the right people are asked. True lolz to this considering you don't know a damn thing about me. Allow me to put my laugh-o-meter on and eat some popcorn as I sit back and chuckle at the lunacy of your arguments.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's time to shut down this thread as it has devolved into personal attacks. Sorry to hear about Tyn.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the people who have shown concern for Ty, he has a long road of recovery ahead of him and he takes priority for me. Lo, I couldn't agree with you more. I don't come on here to name and shame anyone but when attacked, I will defend my name. But I have said my peace and that is the end of it from me. How are you doing Lo? Haven't see you in thorn lately...everytime I see you its on your EP and you get some good hits on me :p

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    [edited out sucker punch on No Mercy]

Back on topic; It was good fun last night holding Nikel and defending Faregyl with my little 5 man group, it'd be nice if more EP joined groups or spoke up in zone though!
    Edited by Observant on January 16, 2015 12:50PM
    Vehemence
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

Back on topic; It was good fun last night holding Nikel and defending Faregyl with my little 5 man group, it'd be nice if more EP joined groups or spoke up in zone though!

Vortexman is the official zone chat moderator. See him regarding in-game communications.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.

Thats simply because Ithilwenn normally hides in the shadows waiting for her next squishy DK to snipe to death, unfortunately for her, said squishy DK hasn't been on Haderus as often as he used to, therefore she spends more time in the shadows then she would regularly.

Wow Vortex...didn't expect this from you. I don't and have never "hid" in the shadows because as a rule, my NB is in your face and that is why I die alot and I am okay with that. I have been going more melee lately and if there is a question of that, ask Vjori or Galalin. Secondly, there is nothing squishy about Ty considering you can't even beat him in a duel. Third, Ty is in the hospital and THAT is why he hasn't been on. So show some respect for someone who likes you. And fourth, I haven't been hiding in shadows, I have been working on my templar and have been bouncing between campaigns.

*Cough* When I said squishy DK I meant me *Cough*
    *Cough*And I meant you waited till you saw me then you'd pop out and murder me *Cough*
    *Cough* Sorry for the confusion*Cough*
    *Cough* This coughing this is really stupid*Cough*

Sorry I really should have a glass of water.

Edited by vortexman11 on January 16, 2015 1:25PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

Vortexman is the official zone chat moderator. See him regarding in-game communications.

Fear not all you guilds who prefer not to talk about what you're doing or where you're going! I will find you! And I will tell everyone where you are so you can work together!
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 16, 2015 2:04PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only concern in Haderus lately was why AD has a high population bonus but we seem to be lacking numbers @ major battles and even in gank groups. We almost had Roe taken last night when the Mnem gate opened last night be what seemed to be 5 EP. Luckily they failed and I got a pretty good solo defense tick for killing one player on my way up, but come AD. Spent another 15 mins or so putting a 100 rocks on the walls with no one else there.

On top of this AD's zerg was pretty lack luster in size and ferocity last night. What should have been a pack of lions pouncing on a hapless gazelle was more like two kittens pouncing a ball of string and a pack of wolves in turn *censored for the humanity of it all*

So, where are these folks? Hiding in PVE delves and the war camp? It's hard to snipe targets of opportunity with no one there to make an opportunity, or at least without additional snipers =/
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

Fear not all you guilds who prefer not to talk about what you're doing or where you're going! I will find you! And I will tell everyone where you are so you can work together!

I was talking last night in zone, and seen you come to clean up our faregyl defense, yet zone was oddly quiet.... hopefully I'll see some better communication tonight after S.O!
    Vehemence
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the people who have shown concern for Ty, he has a long road of recovery ahead of him and he takes priority for me. Lo, I couldn't agree with you more. I don't come on here to name and shame anyone but when attacked, I will defend my name. But I have said my peace and that is the end of it from me. How are you doing Lo? Haven't see you in thorn lately...everytime I see you its on your EP and you get some good hits on me :p
    My thoughts and prayers are with Ty. Best wishes to recover soon.
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    I like the direction PvP on Haderus is going. At least from my perspective, EP and DC have a decent balance and though the AD are less experienced than some of us other guilds, in the long run this will be good for them. The only way one becomes a better player is to learn from ones mistakes and to understand ones class.

I hope 1.6 will bring many people back to the game so that we can see more life on Haderus and have it grow into a healthy PvP campagin. We need guilds on all alliances to help with this so that we do not have to deal with the lagfest and que times that is Thornblade.

I have a dream that one day on the green hills of Cyrodiil, the sons of former Pact and the sons of former Dominion and Covenant will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

This one will bring the salted pork and sugared cuttlefish.
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well got to shoot Vortex in the back during the 15 minutes this one had to play this morning. Now a day of labor,and boredom before Telel can try to get their pups on for another (frustrating) night of being pushed back by the pact tight tide. Heh, pact tight.

@Heroofnoneb14_ESO : Khajiit has too noticed the odd disparity between our population bar and numbers in the field. This has in fact been quite an issue for weeks now especially when we're population locked.

Some of it they attribute to tactical geniuses taking raids worth of ducks off to worthless objectives, and hand holders refusing to move out from behind a held keep's walls. In the former case there's little that can be done other than making polite requests they hit some place more useful. The latter generally need to just be told where to go in zone chat, or ignored unless you're planning to run a group to spoon feed them directions.

The incident involving Khajiit having to try and solo siege Faregyl because groups (10-15 people total) wanted to just sit at Ash and wait was a pretty good example of all of that. Eventually this one did get enough help and we almost had it due to most reds being elsewhere by the time the inner fell. But with only a handful of siege to start, and 2 people pushing a breach...just not fast enough.

I think the key to getting more folks into places is to try and keep up a more positive flow of tactical data in zone chat. Sadly even Telel is having trouble with this as the general greed, and short sightedness being shown lately has made them more likely to vent than to provide direction. The aforementioned Faregyl siege stands as an example of Telel doing just that.

Another problem is the dueling guild that has set up shop on Haderus lately. Several times COH has run across a handful of individuals from all 3 factions just sort of hanging out in the woods together, even during major sieges.

Telel would also say that some people in other factions are feeding themselves alts for AP. But as that would be both paranoid, and really unnecessary considering current events this one shall say no such thing.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [IforgotToPressQuote] Another problem is the dueling guild that has set up shop on Haderus lately. Several times COH has run across a handful of individuals from all 3 factions just sort of hanging out in the woods together, even during major sieges.[IforgotToPressQuote]

I believe Legends only came back to Haderus yesterday, I havn't seem them here on Haderus ever since West Coast Fresh Coast , IR, M4D and a bunch of others came over to dethrone Sura.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 16, 2015 3:09PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Well got to shoot Vortex in the back during the 15 minutes this one had to play this morning. Now a day of labor,and boredom before Telel can try to get their pups on for another (frustrating) night of being pushed back by the pact tight tide. Heh, pact tight.

@Heroofnoneb14_ESO : Khajiit has too noticed the odd disparity between our population bar and numbers in the field. This has in fact been quite an issue for weeks now especially when we're population locked.

Some of it they attribute to tactical geniuses taking raids worth of ducks off to worthless objectives, and hand holders refusing to move out from behind a held keep's walls. In the former case there's little that can be done other than making polite requests they hit some place more useful. The latter generally need to just be told where to go in zone chat, or ignored unless you're planning to run a group to spoon feed them directions.

The incident involving Khajiit having to try and solo siege Faregyl because groups (10-15 people total) wanted to just sit at Ash and wait was a pretty good example of all of that. Eventually this one did get enough help and we almost had it due to most reds being elsewhere by the time the inner fell. But with only a handful of siege to start, and 2 people pushing a breach...just not fast enough.

I think the key to getting more folks into places is to try and keep up a more positive flow of tactical data in zone chat. Sadly even Telel is having trouble with this as the general greed, and short sightedness being shown lately has made them more likely to vent than to provide direction. The aforementioned Faregyl siege stands as an example of Telel doing just that.

Another problem is the dueling guild that has set up shop on Haderus lately. Several times COH has run across a handful of individuals from all 3 factions just sort of hanging out in the woods together, even during major sieges.

Telel would also say that some people in other factions are feeding themselves alts for AP. But as that would be both paranoid, and really unnecessary considering current events this one shall say no such thing.

I think even the new players would have to recognize when we're 1 keep away from crowning an emperor and an hour later we're down to 2 keeps and lost Fare that the folks leading them aren't that strategic. I can't even imagine they got a lot of AP either

Dueling could attribute for some, but is it like 30 ad sitting around to duel 20 EP and 10 DC? Seems like you'd see low b numbers on all sides.

I do appreciate the sieging on fare as a solo distraction, but AD ground their faces on that keep wall all day. Each Thom EP surged out it was pretty much like roaches scattering when the light turned on. A lot of the groups need to take the resources quickly so we have a shelter and new folks can get a balista or two, most seem incapable of carrying one on them farther than 2 meters.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    So much QQ, and my comment about having threesome with Vortex went unnoticed. Sad Panda :(
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

I think even the new players would have to recognize when we're 1 keep away from crowning an emperor and an hour later we're down to 2 keeps and lost Fare that the folks leading them aren't that strategic. I can't even imagine they got a lot of AP either

Dueling could attribute for some, but is it like 30 ad sitting around to duel 20 EP and 10 DC? Seems like you'd see low b numbers on all sides.

I do appreciate the sieging on fare as a solo distraction, but AD ground their faces on that keep wall all day. Each Thom EP surged out it was pretty much like roaches scattering when the light turned on. A lot of the groups need to take the resources quickly so we have a shelter and new folks can get a balista or two, most seem incapable of carrying one on them farther than 2 meters.

Organization is key, and that's an issue, I see many ppl trying to implement some strategy (props to Telel), sometimes even me, but quite often those efforts fail miserably. Maybe in time ppl will learn, but due to that, even superior numbers cannot win.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    A reminder to please keep comments civil and constructive. We're happy to leave this thread open providing it stays on topic and within the rules. However attacking and insulting others is not acceptable, and if this behavior continues the thread will be locked.
    Edited by ZOS_AlanG on January 16, 2015 7:06PM
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    So much QQ, and my comment about having threesome with Vortex went unnoticed. Sad Panda :(

I'll take Vort's place. ;)
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hats off to those AD who decided to stay and fight, they have earned a huge amount of respect.

Man let me tell you, it's rough out there right now too. Frustratingly rough at times. On one hand I really miss having those buffs for when some guild folks want to run a trial. But I'm not going to abandon this campaign.

You know, you touched on something a guildmate mentioned the other day. We poplock (or close to it) this server often enough.. but where the hell is everyone? Zone chat isn't busy, EP will be on the offensive at up to 3 keeps and we're losing ground. I have no problem acknowledging that DC and EP's collective efforts are more effective than AD's, but sometimes it seems we're pretty scarce.

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

I'll take Vort's place. ;)

o:) I gladly accept you as volunteer, therefore, as Panda, who's invited too might want to invite our favourite DK :)
    Edited by Eglath on January 16, 2015 4:00PM
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »
    Hats off to those AD who decided to stay and fight, they have earned a huge amount of respect.

Man let me tell you, it's rough out there right now too. Frustratingly rough at times. On one hand I really miss having those buffs for when some guild folks want to run a trial. But I'm not going to abandon this campaign.

You know, you touched on something a guildmate mentioned the other day. We poplock (or close to it) this server often enough.. but where the hell is everyone? Zone chat isn't busy, EP will be on the offensive at up to 3 keeps and we're losing ground. I have no problem acknowledging that DC and EP's collective efforts are more effective than AD's, but sometimes it seems we're pretty scarce.

It happens when there is heated battle someone says in /zone:" LFG dolmens/delves/skyshards" We have 3 bars, and many ppl are doing pve quests and all mentioned before.

Edited by Eglath on January 16, 2015 4:05PM
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Scrolls up frantically searching for post*
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Forget what I said about Vortex being zone chat moderator...<facepalm>

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

Forget what I said about Vortex being zone chat moderator...<facepalm>

lmfao, I'll find you guys tonight in /z and coordinate. These forums are... owned by Zenimax, and function accordingly.
    Vehemence
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

Thats simply because Ithilwenn normally hides in the shadows waiting for her next squishy DK to snipe to death, unfortunately for her, said squishy DK hasn't been on Haderus as often as he used to, therefore she spends more time in the shadows then she would regularly.

Wow Vortex...didn't expect this from you. I don't and have never "hid" in the shadows because as a rule, my NB is in your face and that is why I die alot and I am okay with that. I have been going more melee lately and if there is a question of that, ask Vjori or Galalin. Secondly, there is nothing squishy about Ty considering you can't even beat him in a duel. Third, Ty is in the hospital and THAT is why he hasn't been on. So show some respect for someone who likes you. And fourth, I haven't been hiding in shadows, I have been working on my templar and have been bouncing between campaigns.

*Cough* When I said squishy DK I meant me *Cough*
    *Cough*And I meant you waited till you saw me then you'd pop out and murder me *Cough*
    *Cough* Sorry for the confusion*Cough*
    *Cough* This coughing this is really stupid*Cough*

Sorry I really should have a glass of water.

Vortex, you're not a squishy dk lol. In fact, numerous people in my guild have commented about the change in your build and have said you're a lot tougher to kill now. That's why I was confused about your post but I do apologize, i was a bit defensive in the wee hours of the morning. Been very tired, have had a lot going on. *hands you water for the silly coughing* Better? :p

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar