The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.

Thats simply because Ithilwenn normally hides in the shadows waiting for her next squishy DK to snipe to death, unfortunately for her, said squishy DK hasn't been on Haderus as often as he used to, therefore she spends more time in the shadows then she would regularly.

Wow Vortex...didn't expect this from you. I don't and have never "hid" in the shadows because as a rule, my NB is in your face and that is why I die alot and I am okay with that. I have been going more melee lately and if there is a question of that, ask Vjori or Galalin. Secondly, there is nothing squishy about Ty considering you can't even beat him in a duel. Third, Ty is in the hospital and THAT is why he hasn't been on. So show some respect for someone who likes you. And fourth, I haven't been hiding in shadows, I have been working on my templar and have been bouncing between campaigns.

*Cough* When I said squishy DK I meant me *Cough*
    *Cough*And I meant you waited till you saw me then you'd pop out and murder me *Cough*
    *Cough* Sorry for the confusion*Cough*
    *Cough* This coughing this is really stupid*Cough*

Sorry I really should have a glass of water.

Vortex, you're not a squishy dk lol. In fact, numerous people in my guild have commented about the change in your build and have said you're a lot tougher to kill now. That's why I was confused about your post but I do apologize, i was a bit defensive in the wee hours of the morning. Been very tired, have had a lot going on. *hands you water for the silly coughing* Better? :p

Telel's solution to killing Vortex - Swarm him with noobs until he goes down. Telel wants a new summoning skill - "Summon Noob Mob".

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.

Thats simply because Ithilwenn normally hides in the shadows waiting for her next squishy DK to snipe to death, unfortunately for her, said squishy DK hasn't been on Haderus as often as he used to, therefore she spends more time in the shadows then she would regularly.

Wow Vortex...didn't expect this from you. I don't and have never "hid" in the shadows because as a rule, my NB is in your face and that is why I die alot and I am okay with that. I have been going more melee lately and if there is a question of that, ask Vjori or Galalin. Secondly, there is nothing squishy about Ty considering you can't even beat him in a duel. Third, Ty is in the hospital and THAT is why he hasn't been on. So show some respect for someone who likes you. And fourth, I haven't been hiding in shadows, I have been working on my templar and have been bouncing between campaigns.

*Cough* When I said squishy DK I meant me *Cough*
    *Cough*And I meant you waited till you saw me then you'd pop out and murder me *Cough*
    *Cough* Sorry for the confusion*Cough*
    *Cough* This coughing this is really stupid*Cough*

Sorry I really should have a glass of water.

Vortex, you're not a squishy dk lol. In fact, numerous people in my guild have commented about the change in your build and have said you're a lot tougher to kill now. That's why I was confused about your post but I do apologize, i was a bit defensive in the wee hours of the morning. Been very tired, have had a lot going on. *hands you water for the silly coughing* Better? :p

Telel's solution to killing Vortex - Swarm him with noobs until he goes down. Telel wants a new summoning skill - "Summon Noob Mob".

Ill just kill Telel again if he tries that:D

/begins huge trash talk post chain
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Selling Unofficial Telel Carpets, Jackets, and Hat's!

Overstock! 50% Off!
    Vehemence
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    Selling Unofficial Telel Carpets, Jackets, and Hat's!

Overstock! 50% Off!

Can I buy a Snuggy made of 100% real Telel fur? Don't ask why.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel does not summon noobs. They simply find their status as the grumpy old werewolf with no real skill draws them to wherever Telel goes. Something about barking the loudest and turning into a giant white monster when royally annoyed.

However lately this humble and undeadly one has been more preoccupied with running their pups in small groups of 4-8 and simply doing what the hand holders can not. That is to say they stay constantly on the move for hours at a time refusing to stop even as ground is lost under the renlentless red zerg bus.

As an example last night COH was at Bleakers just in time to drive off an attack with a couple of helpers. Then we ran back down to one of the home keeps to hit people there. Then back to Chalman to get wiped out before defending bleakers again. After that we fell back to AW and tried to stop the blob squad there with a mere five people only to fall back to Nikel and wipe out a 10 man prep unit we'd found by accident. From there it was back to a home keep (Telel forgets which one) to try and hold it, and then back to pushing to recapture home keeps hoping we could hold enough reds for the 'distraction' force to stop mucking about with Rayles and come help.

Most of that was done in less than an hour, and we died sooooooo many times but never stopped fighting until Telel had to call it a night a bit later in the evening. We also won a number of fights too so... \o/

Now if we could just optimize for actual PVP.....
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    it'd be nice if more EP joined groups or spoke up in zone though!
    Welcome to AD side's troubles, circa the entire last 3 cycles. ;)

Granted we still have more people participating in PVP so there's not any good excuse for being so mediocre, but when we're at 3 bars or locked a lot of those are running shards, dolmens, delves, and quests.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RE: the duelers in the wilderness.

For at least the last three weeks this one and their pups have come across bands of mixed faction as they've ridden through the wilderness on their way to various keeps. Usually it's in the region between Nikel-Brindle-Robeck. The first time we came across them we thought it was some kind of purple alliance strategy metting as it was about ten reds and ten blues just standing there with one occasionally hitting another.

So naturally we stealthed around except for the one goober who refuses to use TS. After he got killed and we came in to resurrect him we found out they were dueling, and despite one of them blasting our goober as we backed away from them we didn't really fight them.

This has occured a few more times since then and each time we just wave or stealth and go around so as to avoid wasting our time with folks we don't quite need to kill just yet.

Last night though someone was in our zone chat making screechy elf noises about how we shouldn't use a tent because they were dueling. Needless to say mister tight pants was told not to put his durn tent next to Roebeck when we were sieging it.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    After that we fell back to AW and tried to stop the blob squad there with a mere five people only to fall back to Nikel and wipe out a 10 man prep unit we'd found by accident.

That was The Doom Brigade at Nikel, and there was 4 of us and a pug :blush:
    We were ruining the duels last night... sowwee to that crew, but go somewhere other than an outpost.

Vehemence
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the khajiit battlefield the exact number of enemies are less important than having no enemies to fight at all. After all, corpses are easier to count, and loot.

• diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    What I like about today's Haderus is some influx of less experience players from DC and specially EP. Tired of fighting only colonels and tribunes.
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for huge Batswarm/impulse server lag guys. Couldn't have gotten through those dailies with that happening...
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »
    Thanks for huge Batswarm/impulse server lag guys. Couldn't have gotten through those dailies with that happening...

AHHHHH the inexperienced PvPer still crying out about "Impulse zergs" if you think that is still a thing, I suggest you get to reading forums more often.
    Edited by Darklord_Tiberius on January 16, 2015 9:06PM
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Alright guys gonna do my chest day session and be on in 2-3 hours. Haven't had much time this week so I'll be going hard!
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know its the obvious thing to do to dethrone the current emperor at all costs...but does DC not realise that by dethroning us all it does is put the ENTIRE AD zerg on them? Especially when you guys aren't even on for 75% of the day to hold your keeps...
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    From there it was back to a home keep (Telel forgets which one) to try and hold it, and then back to pushing to recapture home keeps hoping we could hold enough reds for the 'distraction' force to stop mucking about with Rayles and come help.

Gank has noticed some AD mentioning the strategic genius of the great distractor. Gank thinks he smells holy smoke, draggin' the more naive and bored players around the map on a grand sightseeing tour.

This one has many friends who are deeply annoyed with this state of affairs so we have elected to use the brilliant distractions as an opportunity to hit the buff servers of our worthy EP and DC opponents. Inertia being what it is, Gank and his homicidal gang of happy tourists have spent more time on Azura's Star than Chillrend, but a yellow star is no more interesting than a red one so the cold Blue map begins to look inviting again.

Gank only mentions this to address the great calumnies and slanders that imply AD players have abandoned Haderus. Not true! With such enlightened and inspired leadership distracting all of the EP and DC why let that go wasted? This one thanks all the AD and DC players for showing the wisdom of debuffing the servers, we are humbly grateful for the opportunity to take those lessons to your own PvE crowd and show them the joys of learning to re-spec their builds for a world without buffs.
    Edited by Gankimus on January 17, 2015 7:29AM
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those saying that a certain someone does PvDoor when they do not... I believe you are mistaking them for another AD player who always hit the front door... one most of us don't have much to do with... and this person has hilariously blocked a lot of AD accounts. Just saying B)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvD can also include walls of no one is on to defend. AD you are still the PvDoor lords and the AS thread only makes it stick even further where you discuss you'll just cap everything in the morning knowing damn well no one is on to defend.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this is no longer AD's buff server could someone explain why it is 3 bars to 15 EP right now?
    Edited by Armitas on January 17, 2015 1:12AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    If this is no longer AD's buff server could someone explain why it is 3 bars to 15+ EP right now?

The people who were on Azura's yesterday, are here today. I'm assuming they got bored of PvDoor/PvWall on Azura's Star.

Edited by Psilent on January 17, 2015 12:34AM
  • Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    Boredom.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel would like to say that they did in fact attack an empty outpost today. But in their defense they were with the fixed one teaching the pups how to four man Bleakers.

Also the 15 daggits who came running in right as we were about to flip the last flag were expected some three minutes earlier. But this one supposes all the newb blood they were wading through at Chalman was slowing them down.

Oh, and finally...before The Batkhajiit gets more snippy messages about the nicknames for the blues.

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Muffit#The_.22Muffit_II.22

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. KINGSCREST LUMBERMILL AUGUST 2014 - NOVEMBER 2014

For all you who remember said mill I bid thee farewell, for I will not return to Haderus until buff campaigns are completely gone. To whoever started this forum post, I'm not mad at you, but however long ago you started it, I asked you to answer a simple question. Why are you transferring to a campaign that's already overpopulated on your side?

You never answered that question.

I have alot of AD friends who have told me over the past month or so that the EP here have it easy, when we come we come in numbers or as a zerg. But you guys never seem to open your eyes to the fact that whether it takes a day or a week, you guys somehow manage to wipe away any progress made towards another campaign worth fighting in.

We tried to make Haderus fair and in turn you guys took over Azuras Star, I was completely fine with that, but then once you were done with that you simply came back to Haderus and put everything back where it started.

By the way, please don't give me that "3 bars of AD vs 1 bar of actual PvPers" line, because thats *** and you all know it. Fixate said it, and its been repeated many times. Theres a point where its just mathematically impossible to survive.

Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• The_Man_From_Stygia
    O_o, *reads while eating cat nip cheese cake at the cafe*
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hehehehe. Lol at the fact that this post has more views than the actual Alliance War FAQ post.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 17, 2015 2:37AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. KINGSCREST LUMBERMILL AUGUST 2014 - NOVEMBER 2014

For all you who remember said mill I bid thee farewell, for I will not return to Haderus until buff campaigns are completely gone. To whoever started this forum post, I'm not mad at you, but however long ago you started it, I asked you to answer a simple question. Why are you transferring to a campaign that's already overpopulated on your side?

You never answered that question.

I have alot of AD friends who have told me over the past month or so that the EP here have it easy, when we come we come in numbers or as a zerg. But you guys never seem to open your eyes to the fact that whether it takes a day or a week, you guys somehow manage to wipe away any progress made towards another campaign worth fighting in.

We tried to make Haderus fair and in turn you guys took over Azuras Star, I was completely fine with that, but then once you were done with that you simply came back to Haderus and put everything back where it started.

By the way, please don't give me that "3 bars of AD vs 1 bar of actual PvPers" line, because thats *** and you all know it. Fixate said it, and its been repeated many times. Theres a point where its just mathematically impossible to survive.

*Pats Vortex's head and gives him a hug*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q

It'll be okay Vort. It'll all be okay.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 17, 2015 5:03AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yerp! If Batkhajiit had known their most superior and skilled opponents of the pacting legions were this annoyed they'd not have led their pups back over to Arrius tonight.

This one thought the many happy whipping and shield running sorts were making a come back run and so led their small team on a constant back and forth dance between Aleswell and Arrius half expecting both to fall the moment they were at the other.

Certainly the six DKs running their boots over this one's back gave them the impression they were about to lose some real estate.

Had they known that was not the case they'd have stuck to raising entirely legitimate funds of untraceable origins, and maybe finally going into a group dungeon for some undaunted XPs. XD

• Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »

AHHHHH the inexperienced PvPer still crying out about "Impulse zergs" if you think that is still a thing, I suggest you get to reading forums more often.

People were reporting such actions, and through PvP on Cyrodiil myself it seems like a standard tactic when trying to break through a bottleneck.

For me I was upset about the massive lag spikes the damage was causing in my Cyrodiil experience. Didn't bother PvPing till I get my skills properly leveled.
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    If this is no longer AD's buff server could someone explain why it is 3 bars to 15+ EP right now?

The people who were on Azura's yesterday, are here today. I'm assuming they got bored of PvDoor/PvWall on Azura's Star.

Gankimus and his troupe of silly slayers lose things and sometimes they take things, some things are defended, some things are not. Sometimes the best way to take a defended keep is to take all of the undefended keeps around it and hide in the shadows killing the defenders in the meadows in onseys and twoseys before they get into a big prickly group.

This one is confused, first there were criticisms that this one and his friends left Haderus, now there are hurt feelings that they came back. Gank has no desire to cause hard feelings, this one tries to be friendly to everyone, worthy foes and friendly allies alike. This one did not know there were so many rules to follow in war, but Gank does not wish to be rude. Would it be ok if Gank and his friends fought in Chillrend sometimes?
    Edited by Gankimus on January 17, 2015 7:28AM
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Today was...interesting on haderus. I got to see and fight many of my EP friends. My group of eight stayed away as much as possible from the AD zergfest that arrived long after I had been on the server today. When I logged on today, things did not look so positive. I saw the numbers we had and before it became poplocked, the fights were way more even and enjoyable. I got to kill one of my favorite dks today...*points at galalin*....and that said dk got to kill me (what's the score now?) :p Sadly, vortex didnt fall to my arrows so when I tried to stick him with my blades, I got bannered but I roll dodged and dark cloak saved my life alot today. So I had a lot of fun fighting my buddies but then the AD pack descended and our poor EP became outnumbered but once DC and crew arrived, we were more spread out and I felt like I was playing musical chairs between aleswell and arrius *cue cheesy music here of massive puggles running around like a circus train*....and even poplocked...AD was losing keeps and outposts and it may have caused me to rage tell in zone at the lunacy of that so hats off to DC and EP for taking things and holding ground (at least the last time I was on)...so I refrained from following said AD zergblob and tried to fight my EP buddies at arrius mine but eventually it was overrun and my poor NB legs got tired of playing musical keeps and I signed off for a much needed break. To the point, EP you held your own today and it was nice to fight you...I'd come on my templar but Vjori has already threatened my pretty elf's face and because she can't cloak in the shadows, I will just keep her hidden and use my NB to snipe snipe or my blades to ninja my dks :p
    Edited by Ithilwenn on January 17, 2015 8:07AM
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gankimus wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »

Gankimus and his troupe of silly slayers lose things and sometimes they take things, some things are defended, some things are not. Sometimes the best way to take a defended keep is to take all of the undefended keeps around it and hide in the shadows killing the defenders in the meadows in onseys and twoseys before they get into a big prickly group.

This one is confused, first there were criticisms that this one and his friends left Haderus, now there are hurt feelings that they came back. Gank has no desire to cause hard feelings, this one tries to be friendly to everyone, worthy foes and friendly allies alike. This one did not know there were so many rules to follow in war, but Gank does not wish to be rude. Would it be ok if Gank and his friends fought in Chillrend sometimes?

Were we not welcoming today and every other day you have come to visit us in Chill Gank? If you let us know when you are coming we can have people ready with welcoming siege at the first keep if you would prefer. ;)
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs