The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

I wonder what emperors will be like once you don't get ultimate from AoEs
    [/quote]

Good question. I did hear someone say they got a whopping 27 AP for killing that last AD Emp at around 5:00 p.m. yesterday. Don't think it can get any worse than that.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

I wonder what emperors will be like once you don't get ultimate from AoEs
    [/quote]

Good question. I did hear someone say they got a whopping 27 AP for killing that last AD Emp at around 5:00 p.m. yesterday. Don't think it can get any worse than that.
    [/quote]

all that means is she had just been ressed/spawned
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    I would love to take a go at you, but DC does not show up near as much as AD does(which sucks just as much for me as it does you)

tell you what, if I see you, I will try to kill you:) sound good?

We play thorn usually until it starts to lock and the lag rolls in. Having to pvdoor the first 20-30 minutes on haderus is so damn annoying wish the ad would just leave a respectable map and fight it out

As a DC. during the evenings when I am on Haderus and the entire map is yellow, AD shows up as soon as we burst a keep. I would say it's less about pvdoor and more about people not wanting to start from scratch. It's always easier to defend than to attack, not to mention the AP advantages for defenders.
    Edited by pvpaddict42 on January 14, 2015 3:31PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel has had some of the most frustrating experiences this morning, and just about smashed their keyboard in.

It wasn't the dieing, or the lack of people who can read english and operate a keyboard. Instead it was the constant health bar desyncing, skills suddenly not working and requiring a UI reload, and even siege not being deployable despite the circle being yellow.

Seriously khajiit was taking a resource, I was at 50%and had just killed a guard and nothing attacking me. Then Telel just falls over dead and three seconds later their bar goes to zero. Death recap showed no player involvement either so it wasn't a gank.

While defending Faregyl all of Telel's targetable skills kept greying out requiring either a UI reload while being attacked, or trying to flee from 3 people while this one couldn't fight back. While this happens now and then ever day today it happened every few minutes, and resulted in this one dieing lots more than usual.

Combined with the fact that for 45 minutes Telel seemed to be the only one defending Fare and trying to retake the resources, and this one is now in serious need of some juice, and their nap. Fortunately people seem to becoming back online now so hopefully they'll have some fun.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Combined with the fact that for 45 minutes Telel seemed to be the only one defending Fare and trying to retake the resources, and this one is now in serious need of some juice, and their nap. Fortunately people seem to becoming back online now so hopefully they'll have some fun.

If you told me I would of leaped up ontop with you and provided moral support by shooting ineffective meatbags at the EP outside.

Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you told me I would of leaped up ontop with you and provided moral support by shooting ineffective meatbags at the EP outside.

Wow...? I never got any moral support those three days Zazeer and his gang decided to night/morning cap Haderus and it was usually me and 2-3 others defending >_>

I thought we had something special Vortex, I thought.... *sniffle*
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Wow...? I never got any moral support those three days Zazeer and his gang decided to night/morning cap Haderus and it was usually me and 2-3 others defending >_>

I thought we had something special Vortex, I thought.... *sniffle*

Grow some cute little ears and a fluffy tail and we'll have what me and Telel have.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back and forth murder sessions filled with fire, shadows of darkness stabbing into soft flesh, and hammers smashing into skulls?
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back and forth murder sessions filled with fire, shadows of darkness stabbing into soft flesh, and hammers smashing into skulls?

Just.... Shut up and make me faster speed pots! They didn't help me outrun the lynch mob yesterday, I was so close to where I needed to go and some damned sorc streaked by me :(
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly!
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just.... Shut up and make me faster speed pots! They didn't help me outrun the lynch mob yesterday, I was so close to where I needed to go and some damned sorc streaked by me :(

To quote Piccolo.

Learn. To. DODGE!

Seriously the Batkhajiit gets rage tells alll the time due to their dodging antics. Especially when some flappity flap tries to shield rush this one, and ends up lured right into a barn full of resource guards.

Plus it makes you feel like a circus acrobat played by jackie chan.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To quote Piccolo.

Learn. To. DODGE!

Seriously the Batkhajiit gets rage tells alll the time due to their dodging antics. Especially when some flappity flap tries to shield rush this one, and ends up lured right into a barn full of resource guards.

Plus it makes you feel like a circus acrobat played by jackie chan.

I dodge all the time, more so than most DKs.... But who the hell dodges on a scroll run?!? O.o
    Pop rapid, chug the speed pot, RUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I was like 2min away from the location I wanted to get but some sorc finally caught up, and then the emperor came from up in front of me, and 3-4 more showed. Even with barely any magicka and no stam they still took a good 10s to stabby stab shank me to death :neutral_face:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to take a go at you, but DC does not show up near as much as AD does(which sucks just as much for me as it does you)

We play thorn usually until it starts to lock and the lag rolls in. Having to pvdoor the first 20-30 minutes on haderus is so damn annoying wish the ad would just leave a respectable map and fight it out

This is what is so frustrating about Haderus. AD and/or EP -- leave our home keeps, at least! 99% of DC can't be on during the day, especially on Haderus.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

This is what is so frustrating about Haderus. AD and/or EP -- leave our home keeps, at least! 99% of DC can't be on during the day, especially on Haderus.

I can't remember when EP last took an undefended blue home keep in the triangle. We know what it's like so it's not something we do. AD on the other hand will take a resource at Warden even if that's the only non-yellow location on the map.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not EP, it's AD. Everyday EP is also fighting from the gates. Gotta fight the gate campers and keep pushing until you get Farragut or Kings. Usually EP has some AD Emperor to fight as well.

There are a few days that EP doesn't have to fight out from the gate. They are rare though!
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

It's not EP, it's AD. Everyday EP is also fighting from the gates. Gotta fight the gate campers and keep pushing until you get Farragut or Kings. Usually EP has some AD Emperor to fight as well.

There are a few days that EP doesn't have to fight out from the gate. They are rare though!

I love fighting at the gate personally. I'm lazy so when the fight comes to me it's a good day of AP.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love fighting at the gate personally. I'm lazy so when the fight comes to me it's a good day of AP.

We don't think that the AD players realize how much AP they're giving us by going to and beyond the gate. But you'd think they would look at the point totals on the leadership boards and try to figure out why their top ten has squat compared to the other groups.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We don't think that the AD players realize how much AP they're giving us by going to and beyond the gate. But you'd think they would look at the point totals on the leadership boards and try to figure out why their top ten has squat compared to the other groups.

Shhhhhhhhh ... Don't let them find out silly!
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shhhhhhhhh ... Don't let them find out silly!

Well, it's not like they would retreat and let us camp their gates (assuming we would. And many of us would not).

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does AD gate camp over on DC gates?

• diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    So much dirt on AD .... Well for you all to enjoy the game, to get that huge amount of AP and feel badass in virtual world , you need those crappy players that AD have. Please take that into consideration and appreciate us for once. Thank you.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    So much dirt on AD .... Well for you all to enjoy the game, to get that huge amount of AP and feel badass in virtual world , you need those crappy players that AD have. Please take that into consideration and appreciate us for once. Thank you.

We do appreciate you. Scroll up. You and quite a few others were called out by some of us as quality AD players. I think the gate camping is mostly done by "new" people and Thorn queue birds.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »

We do appreciate you. Scroll up. You and quite a few others were called out by some of us as quality AD players. I think the gate camping is mostly done by "new" people and Thorn queue birds.
    You giving me more credit than I deserve Lo ( you always going to be Lo to me, I don't know who that other guy Fern is :) ) and I was saying this in general terms about Haderus AD with touch of sarcasm ( or at least intention of sarcasm).
    Edited by diskiukas on January 14, 2015 7:17PM
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

Of course was viciously teabagged by 20 or so people when I was finally killed

This made me LoL
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    The EP guild you are referring to is Immortali. And I think you're somewhat wrong about your fellow AD.

Vinaymar, Suicide Blonde, Lacedion, Rhiannon, et al are no slouches at PVP and they also get our attention when they are around. Your "less skilled and organized players" tend to be PVE'rs trying to protect their precious buffs but that occurs on all servers.

@Weberda I know that there are players on AD that are good players. I have grouped with everyone that you have listed above here and they are all leaps and bounds above me, but I never have once seen any of those guys waltz into a group of you and even survive, forget win.

The red guild on Haderus has a couple of guys that take multiple people and/or siege to kill. Now I don't know if that is because they are that good or we are that bad, but there is literally noone on AD haderus that has that distinction.

Phoenix Rising runs fireballs deep on Haderus, we have killed the AD zerg many times outnumbered. I only know of 3 other official Pact guilds that run on Haderus and one guests mostly. To answer your question it would be a mixture of both, people like me are that good because we understand our class, we theory craft and we have PvP'd for a long time, not just in ESO. The other part of it is that I would not put it as AD on Haderus are "Bad", most we have played against are decent, but just lack experience; especially against strong, organized groups. Phoenix Rising (Formerly The Veiled) has been PvPing in the game since cycle one of Wabbajack. As a guild we have developed a chemistry and tactic in our guild that works for us and our play style. Other guilds/groups just have to spend the time and find that same type of chemistry.
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, thanks. After reading what I wrote I didn't mean to add EP into it. All AD keeps. And yes, AD gate camps our side too.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum, I've heard of balls deep, but fireballs deep....thats deep bro...really deep.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 14, 2015 8:07PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah, thanks. After reading what I wrote I didn't mean to add EP into it. All AD keeps. And yes, AD gate camps our side too.

I talk to a few EP players on Haderus daily and they feel the same about being gate camped and making sure not to take inner keeps unless scrolls are to be had. Can't say I've ever logged on and had to fight for an inner the EP owned.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I talk to a few EP players on Haderus daily and they feel the same about being gate camped and making sure not to take inner keeps unless scrolls are to be had. Can't say I've ever logged on and had to fight for an inner the EP owned.

If I recall, you hit us hard on Chalman the day before yesterday :)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If I recall, you hit us hard on Chalman the day before yesterday :)

Notice I said inner .. Not imperial :wink:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy