The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Also, wifi sucks for PVP so Telel has spent most of the day trying to get a hardline run from one side of a house to another.

Oh yeah I cut boxes into my walls to avoid the wifi thing. I won't even use a wireless mouse either.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »
    You hear that guys? AD is tired of zergballing on Haderus. But what they really mean is they're tired of losing in fair fights. They'd much rather fight against five people at a gate with their entire pop locked faction because at least then they'd have a chance.

I'd rather fight against poplocked EP at my gate, more AP... So I dunno why you're complaining
    Edited by Panda244 on January 15, 2015 11:19PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.

Thats simply because Ithilwenn normally hides in the shadows waiting for her next squishy DK to snipe to death, unfortunately for her, said squishy DK hasn't been on Haderus as often as he used to, therefore she spends more time in the shadows then she would regularly.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    You hear that guys? AD is tired of zergballing on Haderus. But what they really mean is they're tired of losing in fair fights. They'd much rather fight against five people at a gate with their entire pop locked faction because at least then they'd have a chance.

I'd rather fight against poplocked EP at my gate, more AP... So I dunno why you're complaining

I'm laughing at all the fairweather AD players who ran to Azura's Star to try to make it their buff server instead of toughing it out on Haderus cause 'they're tired of zerging', well they certainly weren't getting tired of zerging when they were the ones doing it.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can make excuse after excuse, get the entire guild to lol Everytime I call them out, but I will just start posting time stamp screenshots lol. Even people helping deltia talked about how dirty said guild is pvdooring and not caring about it one bit.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for the people complaining about "small scale" how many less than 5 would do it for you? If I'm not solo am I now a Zerg?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As for the people complaining about "small scale" how many less than 5 would do it for you? If I'm not solo am I now a Zerg?

Well I think a group of 8 DC counts as a Zerg ... It's usually all it takes to take all the ad keeps
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And lol @ people still complaining about bats. Give Templars a good offensive ulti, and I will drop bats in a heartbeat.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can make excuse after excuse, get the entire guild to lol Everytime I call them out, but I will just start posting time stamp screenshots lol. Even people helping deltia talked about how dirty said guild is pvdooring and not caring about it one bit.

Not in her guild, and not a fan of Forum drama... So getting a reaction out of me, which seems like what you're trying to do. Doesn't work :wink:

Anywho, I'm gonna go back to farming Water Hyca so I can make spell power pots
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not in her guild, and not a fan of Forum drama... So getting a reaction out of me, which seems like what you're trying to do. Doesn't work :wink:

No desire to start drama, just curious as to why the natives won't admit what they hate is not camping the gates with 5x the number and all the buffs. I bet some of them had to regear after all the stat changes from not having a 1 sided campaign
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Eglath wrote: »
    @Panda244 and that's exactly why I don't play on Had that much, told you all earlier but you were too busy enjoying your 'competitive' campaign...

Missing you Vinny. :(

Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Ithilwenn seems only to be able to log on at about half past whenever the opposition logs off.

What is your problem with me considering I have never done anything to you? And FYI, I was in Cyrodiil all damn day. Again, just because you don't see me, doesnt mean I am not there.

Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat

I'm curious, what is your definition of Zergball? Last night on Haderus was a lot of fun and I wouldn't even come close to calling is zergbally.

AD Pvers, and the general influx of brainless impulse/bats morons from all sides. Now its not the Pvers fault for being zerglings, but the impulse/bat chimps as every likes to call them know exactly what they're doing. And it ruins the smallscale pvp I'm fond of.

Oh and back off Viny, he's mine. He strokes my strings and I blow his flute! >_>

I think only threesome can settle this B) , unless you want to inv Vortex <3
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Had some good fights with the No Mercy guys yesterday even though I was very out numbered. Mostly at Chal defending the last emp keep. Good to see some talented players to fight against instead of the hordes of awful AD pvers that smoosh the server. Although they do feed me plenty of AP....
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.

Thats simply because Ithilwenn normally hides in the shadows waiting for her next squishy DK to snipe to death, unfortunately for her, said squishy DK hasn't been on Haderus as often as he used to, therefore she spends more time in the shadows then she would regularly.

I want my squishy dk too :( . I guess it's time to pick another dk, have a candidate for it... But first I put my hands on him >:)
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No desire to start drama, just curious as to why the natives won't admit what they hate is not camping the gates with 5x the number and all the buffs. I bet some of them had to regear after all the stat changes from not having a 1 sided campaign

Maybe cause they don't? :neutral_face:
    I gatecamped a few times when I first came to Haderus like.. 3 months ago, don't do it anymore unless theres a scroll, or I'm VERY bored. And then again, I'm on Azuras now, EP fights back, no gates to camp :pensive:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No. they are not tired of zergballing, the groups that ran away to Azuras did not want to fight for their buffs. So they went to Azuras and tried to make it an AD buff server,

I do not know if they succeeded. I hope not
    Edited by Cody on January 16, 2015 1:45AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

No. they are not tired of zergballing, the groups that ran away to Azuras did not want to fight for their buffs. So they went to Azuras and tried to make it an AD buff server,

They did, sadly, twas a good spot to farm AP, and now... Well meh

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They did, sadly, twas a good spot to farm AP, and now... Well meh

Some of my guild mates actually talked about moving to Azuras just to tick that AD group off.. lol

I don't enjoy farming inexperienced PvErs, but it is nice to thwart the plans of selfish inconsiderate fools.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly I made Azuras my home campaign because I was getting a little tired of the zone chat in Haderus lol. Most was fun/positive, but some was just extremely negative and plain annoying. Made it my guest campaign though. Plus I work M-F so it's hard for me to get anywhere on the leaderboards before the campaign resets. Nice that the fighting has continued in Haderus and hopefully we can also turn Azuras into a competitive campaign at the same time.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a trip to Azura's Star this afternoon to confirm the rumors of AD moving over there. Rumors Confirmed! AD has officially moved away from Haderus! They have given up!

Let it be known that Haderus is the first buff campaign liberated! Due to the efforts of EP & DC, we have a new competitive campaign alternative to Thornblade!

Hats off to those AD who decided to stay and fight, they have earned a huge amount of respect. Telel, Suicide Blonde, Yodased, Ayra firebender (Even if that lower case "f" drives me crazy), JTorus and many more, you all represent your faction well! Now we have a small scale lag free competitive pvp campaign!

@Cody, buff campaigns are going down!

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Took a trip to Azura's Star this afternoon to confirm the rumors of AD moving over there. Rumors Confirmed! AD has officially moved away from Haderus! They have given up!

Let it be known that Haderus is the first buff campaign liberated! Due to the efforts of EP & DC, we have a new competitive campaign alternative to Thornblade!

Hats off to those AD who decided to stay and fight, they have earned a huge amount of respect. Telel, Suicide Blonde, Yodased, Ayra firebender (Even if that lower case "f" drives me crazy), JTorus and many more, you all represent your faction well! Now we have a small scale lag free competitive pvp campaign!

indeed.

maybe buff servers will some day be liberated by the playerbase, and ZOS will be able to focus on bigger and better things
    Edited by Cody on January 16, 2015 4:02AM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Definitely hats off to everyone who made Haderus competitive. If the campaigns duration was 30 days instead of 7 I'd make it my Home campaign again instead of just my guest. And zone got cleaned of trolls lol.

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Us newer haderus players want it to be known that we don't think we hold a candle to those EP or dc who stuck it out months downtrodden and outnumbered. We understand our arrival is the talk of the town but it would not have been possible without a supreme effort from cry havoc of dc, and all the hard as Rock EP guilds that stuck it out.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep yep. After the camps were taken away Telel was of a mind that EP would just fade away never to be seen outside of trolling emperor farmers coming over from Thornblade.

They have been most pleased with not just the skill but the tenacity of the native EP who are fun to fight compared to the death squads of blobbing mean heads.

Though the pups and Telel have begun to make inroads in at least slowing down the 80 gazillion strong red herds that they kept having to fight with a mere 5 people tonight.

Also though their respect will not stop Khajiit from saying many grumpy things in zone chat just to vent their frustrations a bit it is nothing personal. Just werewolf hormones once again going unsated due to talon spam.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Yep yep. After the camps were taken away Telel was of a mind that EP would just fade away never to be seen outside of trolling emperor farmers coming over from Thornblade.

They have been most pleased with not just the skill but the tenacity of the native EP who are fun to fight compared to the death squads of blobbing mean heads.

Though the pups and Telel have begun to make inroads in at least slowing down the 80 gazillion strong red herds that they kept having to fight with a mere 5 people tonight.

Also though their respect will not stop Khajiit from saying many grumpy things in zone chat just to vent their frustrations a bit it is nothing personal. Just werewolf hormones once again going unsated due to talon spam.

I try and I try to spam talons on you Telel, but your super Khajiit roll dodging powers are too OP.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 16, 2015 5:31AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭

This one thinks buff servers are icky, check the record, Gank speaks truth. Gankimus and his gleeful troupe of liquidators have been drifting around aimlessly disrupting buff servers. Gank thinks it is only fair, if AD has no buff server then no one should have a buff server, this one would be surprised if all of the clever wordsmiths and hubris absent ones in here should disagree.

If Azura's becomes too boring with icky buffed up yellows then to greener pastures we will flee... or redder or bluer... this one supposes. For now the fight is fun and engaging, as the fight was fun and engaging on Chillrend and Haderus. Soon, this one hopes, all the buff servers will be scary stories to tell new players when they don't eat their cheese.
    Edited by Gankimus on January 17, 2015 2:34PM
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well guys due to some stuff, with some things, and unavoidable drama that comes with MMOs, Panda is taking a break from ESO for a few days, maybe a week. Maybe a month, who knows. Sub ends Febuary tenth but I'll be back before then :p

See you all in a bit.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the direction PvP on Haderus is going. At least from my perspective, EP and DC have a decent balance and though the AD are less experienced than some of us other guilds, in the long run this will be good for them. The only way one becomes a better player is to learn from ones mistakes and to understand ones class.

I hope 1.6 will bring many people back to the game so that we can see more life on Haderus and have it grow into a healthy PvP campagin. We need guilds on all alliances to help with this so that we do not have to deal with the lagfest and que times that is Thornblade.

I have a dream that one day on the green hills of Cyrodiil, the sons of former Pact and the sons of former Dominion and Covenant will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine as more people join the game/return we'll see more of a spread on the servers. seeing BWB almost poplocked? never seen that before. I hope people understand this isn't a case of "they trying to take our buffs!" as someone's trading guild began fussing about, but a case of a large chunk of the population craving proper, competitive pvp. Not the farce that's been perpetrated throughout the months like PVdoor or gate camping or heck even the long forgotten node zerging. Players beating the crap out of each other with engagements coming down to placement, skill, and sometimes numbers, but not as overwhelming as 24 vs 300.

Let's see how long AD retains control of Azura's. I remember back in the day when Ad tried taking it over EP guesting on Had dropped hot potatoes to aid AS. I wonder if the pattern will hold true, or heck if DC intervenes. AS is a 30day camp after all with the juicy 5 pieces loot. I know in the early dark days of Had the top 10 were mostly EP and they were the underdogs....
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on January 16, 2015 10:35AM
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

Wow Vortex...didn't expect this from you. I don't and have never "hid" in the shadows because as a rule, my NB is in your face and that is why I die alot and I am okay with that. I have been going more melee lately and if there is a question of that, ask Vjori or Galalin. Secondly, there is nothing squishy about Ty considering you can't even beat him in a duel. Third, Ty is in the hospital and THAT is why he hasn't been on. So show some respect for someone who likes you. And fourth, I haven't been hiding in shadows, I have been working on my templar and have been bouncing between campaigns.
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

We didn't give up, we are still all homed there, Azuras isn't even my guest, we still do play there (Haderus) at times, and do not intend to leave it completely, I explained you why you can't see that many, maybe I should have been more clear about it. Many ppl from our guild are taking break from game or pvp at all.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer