The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

I talk to a few EP players on Haderus daily and they feel the same about being gate camped and making sure not to take inner keeps unless scrolls are to be had. Can't say I've ever logged on and had to fight for an inner the EP owned.

I gotta say, not everyone on AD approves of the gate camping. I personally find it demoralizing. I don't move towards or fight at/behind a gate unless there's a scroll to be had. (Or if one was grabbed and I'm pecking off opponents giving chase. That's fair, right?)

Granted I do slip behind the gates fairly often. Just to see what's stirring. (Spying is okay too, right?)

But yeah, gate camping is like letting that kid who pees himself get in the ball pit at Chuck e Cheese. Yeah Technically he's allowed to be in there, but now no one else wants to join him.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that is why Jtorus is good enough to be in COH.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Well Ladies n Gents,

I don't know how much I will be on, real life is calling and school is starting soon. I'll be in PvP as much as I can but for those of you who do know what is going on, someone very dear to me was in a very bad car accident and there has been many complications from it so that is where most of my time and focus is. For those of you who know, things just keep getting worse :(
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Well Ladies n Gents,

I don't know how much I will be on, real life is calling and school is starting soon. I'll be in PvP as much as I can but for those of you who do know what is going on, someone very dear to me was in a very bad car accident and there has been many complications from it so that is where most of my time and focus is. For those of you who know, things just keep getting worse :(

Sorry to hear that Ith, I hope it all goes well. I will keep them in my thoughts for sure.

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Ladies n Gents,

Sorry to hear that. :(

You and those close to you will be in my thoughts. Hoping for all the best.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn seems only to be able to log on at about half past whenever the opposition logs off.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I talk to a few EP players on Haderus daily and they feel the same about being gate camped and making sure not to take inner keeps unless scrolls are to be had. Can't say I've ever logged on and had to fight for an inner the EP owned.

If I recall, you hit us hard on Chalman the day before yesterday :)

Notice I said inner .. Not imperial :wink:

Inner keeps are the emp keeps, as a rule of thumb. I try to reference the Gate Keeps as... Gate Keeps.

PS Telel makes pritty Khajit carpets.
    Vehemence
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes you said inner, that means any of our keeps :) We are Pact, it is all ours no matter where it is.
    Edited by Darklord_Tiberius on January 15, 2015 4:43PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes you said inner, that means any of our keeps :) We are Pact, it is all ours no matter where it is.

Except for when AD comes in and decides to actually do something useful like flip the map yellow :p
    Cause then we get all the APz for defending muwahahahaha
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Ithilwenn seems only to be able to log on at about half past whenever the opposition logs off.

What is your problem with me considering I have never done anything to you? And FYI, I was in Cyrodiil all damn day. Again, just because you don't see me, doesnt mean I am not there.
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is your problem with me considering I have never done anything to you? And FYI, I was in Cyrodiil all damn day. Again, just because you don't see me, doesnt mean I am not there.

Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat
    Edited by Panda244 on January 15, 2015 6:41PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orrr we're just busy with other things and can't spend alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day there.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Orrr we're just busy with other things and can't spend alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day there.

That weird moment when Real Life hits you :|
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is convenient, and sometimes forces Telel to wear pants. Most inconvenient.

But they do enjoy the fluffy socks they get to don when things are chilly.

Also this one is hoping to be on shortly and they hope the duck herds of the red circle have not lost every keep before fleeing the game.

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    @Panda244 and that's exactly why I don't play on Had that much, told you all earlier but you were too busy enjoying your 'competitive' campaign...
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Too bad you and your pact army can't stop us ;)
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Can confirm, if she wasn't with us in Azuras Star she was asleep. So.... GG Subto. GG. :wink: I believe alot of the Haderus natives have left Haderus because it's just Thornblade 2.0, emp trade central now. To zergbally for us folk that like smaller scale combat

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.
    Edited by Subtomik on January 15, 2015 8:39PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The only time I see her is at ridiculous hours pvdooring on haderus. I don't follow her from campaign to campaign but her and crew come to haderus to make sure the map goes yellow when everyone else goes to sleep.

Can't say I don't disagree. The bow brigade sure does its thing at odd ours.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    @Panda244 and that's exactly why I don't play on Had that much, told you all earlier but you were too busy enjoying your 'competitive' campaign...

Missing you Vinny. :(

I'm curious, what is your definition of Zergball? Last night on Haderus was a lot of fun and I wouldn't even come close to calling is zergbally.

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

Too bad you and your pact army can't stop us ;)

Not that time, but we have stopped you all many other times :)
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

I'm curious, what is your definition of Zergball? Last night on Haderus was a lot of fun and I wouldn't even come close to calling is zergbally.

AD Pvers, and the general influx of brainless impulse/bats morons from all sides. Now its not the Pvers fault for being zerglings, but the impulse/bat chimps as every likes to call them know exactly what they're doing. And it ruins the smallscale pvp I'm fond of.

Oh and back off Viny, he's mine. He strokes my strings and I blow his flute! >_>
    Edited by Panda244 on January 15, 2015 9:24PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

^ LOL @ This statement.

The only alliance that zergballs on Haderus is AD, I believe your alliance. During primetime now, it is medium population most of the time for EP and DC; usually 3 bars or locked for AD. That Pact raid that was stomping all over the AD zerg last night was Phoenix Rising and a group of 24 people is called a raid FYI not a zerg.

These servers are meant for PvP, not buffs that you PvE people can tote around free of charge. I am tired of the Buff server people crying over and over and over again about "their" server and how other factions are farming Emperor. Funny, you mention farming Emperor. As I recall, that is what all you PvE AD did on that campaign before it actually became a place for REAL PvP. Before you smash your face onto the keyboard again, please use that thing inside your head called a brain; you may find it useful.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

AD Pvers, and the general influx of brainless impulse/bats morons from all sides. Now its not the Pvers fault for being zerglings, but the impulse/bat chimps as every likes to call them know exactly what they're doing. And it ruins the smallscale pvp I'm fond of.

None of that was on Haderus at all yesterday. I bet it was all on Azura's Star, where you were though. ;) A few people were running bats, but its the best ultimate in the game right now because it can't be negated, can you actually blame people for running it?

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Panda244 Impulse is so 2014 brah. Try again with your tactless insults lol.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such unhappy thoughts from all the silly merp and menp persons.

Why not be like the humble, and glad to be ignored khajiit who are not using your bickering to pick pockets and steal your cookies?

Also, wifi sucks for PVP so Telel has spent most of the day trying to get a hardline run from one side of a house to another.

RE: Zergballing: All factions do this silly thing no matter what is said by those superior to this humble one. The difference is one side is just very good at doing it right whenever they feel like it, another side does it only a couple hours an evening, and the third side lacks the coordinated group of batmonkies to pull it off and thus tries to use more people instead.

Thus the ones who fail at it are also ironically the ones using the biggest waves of it which just makes the matter more noticeable by those fighting it.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^ LOL @ This statement.

The only alliance that zergballs on Haderus is AD, I believe your alliance. During primetime now, it is medium population most of the time for EP and DC; usually 3 bars or locked for AD. That Pact raid that was stomping all over the AD zerg last night was Phoenix Rising and a group of 24 people is called a raid FYI not a zerg.

These servers are meant for PvP, not buffs that you PvE people can tote around free of charge. I am tired of the Buff server people crying over and over and over again about "their" server and how other factions are farming Emperor. Funny, you mention farming Emperor. As I recall, that is what all you PvE AD did on that campaign before it actually became a place for REAL PvP. Before you smash your face onto the keyboard again, please use that thing inside your head called a brain; you may find it useful.

I believe I said I left Haderus -because- of the AD Pvers.... So umm... Calling me a Pver kinda... It doesn't work... Idgaf about buffs :innocent:

EDIT: Only pve I do is Dragonstar Arena so I can get rings to sell for tripots, atm I'm just farming AP and selling Cyrodill's Light rings so thats even less pve. And my DK, hasn't even been to Malabal Tor, I leveled him in pvp, got emp on Blackwater, and continued to PvP alllll the waaayyy to v14, cept for the Rkundz grind.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 15, 2015 9:39PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    You try-hards with your impulse and bats. I DPS solely with Soul Trap, Trap Beast and Trapping Webs.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    You try-hards with your impulse and bats. I DPS solely with Soul Trap, Trap Beast and Trapping Webs.

/snipes you
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Fruitdog wrote: »

/snipes you

No no, cody it doesn't work like that, he killed you already. Trap Beast OP, Plezz nerf

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    You hear that guys? AD is tired of zergballing on Haderus. But what they really mean is they're tired of losing in fair fights. They'd much rather fight against five people at a gate with their entire pop locked faction because at least then they'd have a chance.