The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

A Call to Haderus!

• HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That zerg running around... felt like I was a cheetah watching a gazelle herd, using snipe to pick off the slower and weaker ones that couldn't keep up with the herd...

Meanwhile still a bit confused with the way AD folks complain we don't communicate, we go to BRB with about 6-7 of us, we're constantly taking down groups of 8-10 EP as DC is distracting them the other side. Several times we called out where we were, the condition of the wall, the fact there is a scroll inside, etc. But we just don't have the numbers. Eventually head to drake when we get pushed out and see there was a group of 12+ AD taking it and are some of the same bitching we don't communicate. .. alright, I get it, you don't want a khajiit Emperor, but at least get a big enough force there to get the damn scroll =/.

*sigh for opportunities lost*
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually want ZOS to remove the 30 day campaigns completely and only have 14-days and 7 days. With a 30 day campaign, it's a 30 day exhausting grind to keep your faction on top. After 30 days are over, you have to start all over again. If you've been fighting hard for 30 days and end up in last, you lose the will to fight in another campaign.

With a shorter campaign, your pushes for the top become much more bearable. You can decide to rally your entire guild for an entire week, go for emp, and try to dominate. After that week when the campaign resets, everyone can get a deserved break. Also, don't expect the same faction to win week after week. You will have more pushes from all the factions, some guilds will be taking breaks, etc. It would be better than getting dominated for an entire month.

the thing is the option is there, people arnt choosing it.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That felt kind of anticlimactic, despite the fact that EP won the campaign score-wise for the first time since launch. Here I assumed AD had been raking it in for months, and I see the gold reward is just slightly higher than what we get when we lose. Seems kind of dumb.

Regardless it was still a fun goal to have pursued. It took a monumental effort in coordination and commitment to hold enough keeps for that long. I'm not sure how the mechanics work on Thorn, but I've never seen EP or DC for that matter with either of the special 'bonuses' designed to 'give them a little boost' with their score. Honestly I think they should remove those bonuses altogether as they seem to reward the wrong people and punish those who actually play their hardest. Stop handing out the special gold stars to people to make 'everyone feel like a winner'. You win when you try your damn hardest and put in the time and effort. You lose when you came close but no cigar, or just didn't put in much time and effort. If you lose you lose. EP AND DC on Had have been dealing with that for months prior. AD shouldn't feel entitled.

I'd been out of the loop for a good while throughout the holiday blitz, but I think I'd read somewhere that Ithilwenn said Lacedion (how does he pronounce his name btw? Him and Vujk? is the J silent? is it "lace" like fabric or "lah-sid"?) Had been injured. I'm terribly sorry to hear that and I hope he makes a full recovery. All things aside, despite the amount of *** we gave him ribbing on him for his attitude regarding Had, he is crucial to the campaign. Him and many of the Had AD natives are our arch nemesis, same as AD loathe our own prominent players. Blessings and best wishes to you all.

I have noticed in the few days I've been playing is aside from the bare handful of natives sticking it out, without the main bulk of Lace's guild there, AD seems kind of.....stupid. Yesterday we must've snatched 4 keeps and 2 outposts from them while they were hell bent on Sej. I think the only defense we ran into was from natives who tried to defend the ring keeps. We very well might've taken the ring right from under them, but I guess at the last minute they abandoned Sej and hit Nikel to intercept us. I hope this doesn't mean that AD are giving up. Please continue to put up the fight. Alot of EP gave up and quit back in the day, but those of us who remained are stronger for having persisted.

I do plan on taking yet another break from pvp to try and mess with the PTS, but considering my DL speed goes as slow as molasses, and as of writing the PTS is still down at 11:30 central, I guess I can knock out a few points before work.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That felt kind of anticlimactic, despite the fact that EP won the campaign score-wise for the first time since launch. Here I assumed AD had been raking it in for months, and I see the gold reward is just slightly higher than what we get when we lose. Seems kind of dumb.

Regardless it was still a fun goal to have pursued. It took a monumental effort in coordination and commitment to hold enough keeps for that long. I'm not sure how the mechanics work on Thorn, but I've never seen EP or DC for that matter with either of the special 'bonuses' designed to 'give them a little boost' with their score. Honestly I think they should remove those bonuses altogether as they seem to reward the wrong people and punish those who actually play their hardest. Stop handing out the special gold stars to people to make 'everyone feel like a winner'. You win when you try your damn hardest and put in the time and effort. You lose when you came close but no cigar, or just didn't put in much time and effort. If you lose you lose. EP AND DC on Had have been dealing with that for months prior. AD shouldn't feel entitled.

I'd been out of the loop for a good while throughout the holiday blitz, but I think I'd read somewhere that Ithilwenn said Lacedion (how does he pronounce his name btw? Him and Vujk? is the J silent? is it "lace" like fabric or "lah-sid"?) Had been injured. I'm terribly sorry to hear that and I hope he makes a full recovery. All things aside, despite the amount of *** we gave him ribbing on him for his attitude regarding Had, he is crucial to the campaign. Him and many of the Had AD natives are our arch nemesis, same as AD loathe our own prominent players. Blessings and best wishes to you all.

I have noticed in the few days I've been playing is aside from the bare handful of natives sticking it out, without the main bulk of Lace's guild there, AD seems kind of.....stupid. Yesterday we must've snatched 4 keeps and 2 outposts from them while they were hell bent on Sej. I think the only defense we ran into was from natives who tried to defend the ring keeps. We very well might've taken the ring right from under them, but I guess at the last minute they abandoned Sej and hit Nikel to intercept us. I hope this doesn't mean that AD are giving up. Please continue to put up the fight. Alot of EP gave up and quit back in the day, but those of us who remained are stronger for having persisted.

I do plan on taking yet another break from pvp to try and mess with the PTS, but considering my DL speed goes as slow as molasses, and as of writing the PTS is still down at 11:30 central, I guess I can knock out a few points before work.

As I mentioned, 6 of us were pushing BRK with the scroll, and a group of 12+ AD were off at objectives like Drake when we were fighting even numbers. I can't imagine that was a tactical move nor was it something that would net a lot of AP. It's like we were still playing guerrilla tactics when the zerg left, expecting a zerg ball that never came. They did come around at one point, but went with a PVDoor tactic on a guarded keep, but that seemed like it was a quick wipe.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually want ZOS to remove the 30 day campaigns completely and only have 14-days and 7 days. With a 30 day campaign, it's a 30 day exhausting grind to keep your faction on top. After 30 days are over, you have to start all over again. If you've been fighting hard for 30 days and end up in last, you lose the will to fight in another campaign.

With a shorter campaign, your pushes for the top become much more bearable. You can decide to rally your entire guild for an entire week, go for emp, and try to dominate. After that week when the campaign resets, everyone can get a deserved break. Also, don't expect the same faction to win week after week. You will have more pushes from all the factions, some guilds will be taking breaks, etc. It would be better than getting dominated for an entire month.

I personally think that the 7days campaigns should not exist. It influences people to skip sleep, skip work and to be in total zombie mode for several days in hope to get emperor. I personally enjoy stability, perseverance and dedication and it is exactly what 30days campaigns are for.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 27, 2015 6:04PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

I personally think that the 7days campaigns should not exist. It influences people to skip sleep, skip work and to be in total zombie mode for several days in hope to get emperor. I personally enjoy stability, perseverance and dedication and it is exactly what 30days campaigns are for.

I think you may have an excellent point here even though I've homed on Haderus for months. We've flipped so many emps in the last 3 weeks that I can't even remember all the names (and I probably missed a few that happened late night-early morning).

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! I still mad it into work =p. I actually think we should have 3, 5, or 10 day campaigns with 10-20 hour resets instead. Something with an off number so the reset day isn't the same every week. It would make interesting push nights if it fell on a Friday night or afternoon.

Admittedly when i saw myself top of the board that did encourage me to stick around till 50k, but at least I could do it trying to fight for meaningful objectives.
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i was able to get emp on haderus playing the solo or small group styles i enjoy most... whereas in wabba/thorn even when i no-lifed it for a whole month, i could get into the top 10 but was always a few million behind the top emp competitors... the crazy flipping on haderus at least ensures theres action each week, whereas thorn has become a wasteland of red zergs the past two months
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    Our beloved Haderus is gone, no longer is it 15-20 of us fighting 100-200 AD whenever a resource was taken. We worked hard and fought to hold what little ground we had. A red emperor on Haderus used to mean something, now I see several new ones a week, the luster is lacking what it used to mean.
  • badmojo0777b14_ESO
    badmojo0777b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

quicker, faster, gimme now, instant gratification, nothing worth accomplishing should take more than a few days...got it
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

imo, It's actually the contrary.

The fact that I didn't have to try & catch up to a 6 million AP farm of healers and AOE junkies's was quite comforting, and actually, motivating. I was in Cyrodiil more this week in Haderus, than I've ever been in Thorn.

I work for approx. 10 hours a day, and I was able to get into the top 40's this week for Haderus. In TB, I can't get nearly as high up in the leaderboards. At least, not with my small guild and hate for the EP Egotistical buffoons.

Edited by Observant on January 27, 2015 7:57PM
    Vehemence
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    The 7 day campaign is great for ppl who don't have much time to play, since you don't need to put a month of hard work to get anything. IMO 30 day campaigns should be removed completely and change to max 14 day.
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Observant wrote: »

imo, It's actually the contrary.

The fact that I didn't have to try & catch up to a 6 million AP farm of healers and AOE junkies's was quite comforting, and actually, motivating. I was in Cyrodiil more this week in Haderus, than I've ever been in Thorn.

I work for approx. 10 hours a day, and I was able to get into the top 40's this week for Haderus. In TB, I can't get nearly as high up in the leaderboards. At least, not with my small guild and hate for the EP Egotistical buffoons.

If you play solo because of your hatred toward aoe junkies spam bat swarm impulse spam chim egotistical buffoons laggers face rolling keyboard bashing kind of people and you expect to get high on the leaderboard, maybe you should go back to mario bros.

Large scale pvp is for group play so if you wanna be competitive, join a group and get some organization, roles, rotations and abilities called using teamspeak.

This has nothing to do with the duration of the campaign. It is a personnal playstyle and mindset.

I work between 40 and 45 hours a week and I can easily get into the top30 of my faction everytime on Thornblade. If I would actually focus on defense ticks and tower farming and last hits like some people do, I could make it to top20 easily.

Once again, depends of what your focus is. I personally think that objectives > ap farm. Each his own.

Edited by frozywozy on January 27, 2015 8:53PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

A 30 day campaign is only practical for those that can commit the time to stay on top, which takes a lot of time; I know from experience. Not everyone that PVPs can make such a commitment if they have a wife, 2-4 kids, a career, someone with a terminal disease to take care of and whatever other things life has to offer. ZOS clearly did make these campaigns with that in mind.

The only issue I really have are people that come over to the shorter campaigns just to get emperor and leave again. Until ZOS changes how setting a home/guest campaign work and/or add restrictions, that issue will always be in the game. At least they do have to work for it though, so it is not as bad as emperor farming was back with forward camps. However, it does create feelings of hate and mistrust because people ramrod over on a server they do not know and take from others that have done much more on that server than the "hoppers". This also affects the overall health of the PvP campaign because as we all saw last night, the population was completely skewed and competition was non-existent.

The only solution really until ZOS changes how this is done, is for us as players to work together and share. I know the term, sharing, is hard for some people to get, but respect goes a long way and will keep the overall Ebonheart Pact Alliance in a healthy state, rather than guilds hating on each other for being complete tools.

Just my opinions.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

They made Unstable Flame cost stamina, that's the only DK change that makes me pissed, also a recommendation to DKs, morph Standard of Might to Shifting Standard, Standard of might costs 250 now, and with the ult gen nerf it's gonna hurt bad, Shifting Standard still costs 200 and you can practically use it twice.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 9:10PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

They made Unstable Flame cost stamina, that's the only DK change that makes me pissed -_-

hybrid/stamina build time!!:D no more tanking in all light armor!!!!

muhahahaha
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

They made Unstable Flame cost stamina, that's the only DK change that makes me pissed -_-

hybrid/stamina build time!!:D no more tanking in all light armor!!!!

muhahahaha

Can still tank in light armor... All you need to do is pop an armor buff, as for Unstable Flame, swap it out for draw essence, since no more small scale pvp exists, Unstable Flame is kinda pointless...

NBs got some changes to but I'm to lazy to list any...

As for tanking in light armor, none of the passives in Sword/Board were changed so you still have block cost reduction and mitigation non-dependent on what armor you wear, if you use two piece undaunted and 5 light pieces, and lets say these two piece undaunted are medium or heavy, you'll be fine, if you're a DK in 7 light then just use razor armor or immovable on your offbar, and you'll be fine. I have room for Razor Armor on my offbar so my build won't change at all for 1vX. But I'll have to find something different to use for 1v1s, since Unstable Flame costs stamina and stam is to precious to waste on a DoT, tbh I might use Silver Leash, I know it's still a stam ability but it also one shots vampires. Either that or Molten Armanents, so I can execute peops.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 9:15PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They made Unstable Flame cost stamina, that's the only DK change that makes me pissed, also a recommendation to DKs, morph Standard of Might to Shifting Standard, Standard of might costs 250 now, and with the ult gen nerf it's gonna hurt bad, Shifting Standard still costs 200 and you can practically use it twice.

This thread is about Haderus, not the PTS 1.6 patch note, just sayin.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This thread is about whatever the hell people post in it. Just saying. <3
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 10:00PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^

So what did you guys have for dinner last night? I had a bowl of pasta.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 27, 2015 10:33PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    I feasted on some EP AP at roe for awhile...
    wasnt too bad...
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    Also i have a hard time immersing in this game cause MY BOLT ESCAPE IS NERFED...
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We will talk about what we want to talk about. deal with it. Just sayin:)

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^

So what did you guys have for dinner last night? I had a bowl of pasta.

I had some Cereal. Why? CAUSE I'M A GROWN ASS MAN THAT'S WHY!!!!!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring it back around to discussing the campaign, folks. If you'd like to discuss something else ESO related, you're welcome to search for or create a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    So... apperently we aint allowed to talk a out what we want on here hahahhahahahaha
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mukuro wrote: »
    So... apperently we aint allowed to talk a out what we want on here hahahhahahahaha

Of course. I wasn't trying to create a new rule or to drag the conversation in the direction I feel to. I was just trying to help before a staff member intervene.

Maybe you should re-read the code of conduct.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭

Of course. I wasn't trying to create a new rule or to drag the conversation in the direction I feel to. I was just trying to help before a staff member intervene.

Maybe you should re-read the code of conduct.

I dont care what you were talking about...
    i just forgot to quote the zos person...
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    So how about that haderus?... ill be there soon... which ever side is taking a beating at the moment is the side ill join... its more fun that way...
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how about that haderus?... ill be there soon... which ever side is taking a beating at the moment is the side ill join... its more fun that way...

Emperor Braidas