Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Today was...interesting on haderus. I got to see and fight many of my EP friends. My group of eight stayed away as much as possible from the AD zergfest that arrived long after I had been on the server today. When I logged on today, things did not look so positive. I saw the numbers we had and before it became poplocked, the fights were way more even and enjoyable. I got to kill one of my favorite dks today...*points at galalin*....and that said dk got to kill me (what's the score now?) :p Sadly, vortex didnt fall to my arrows so when I tried to stick him with my blades, I got bannered but I roll dodged and dark cloak saved my life alot today. So I had a lot of fun fighting my buddies but then the AD pack descended and our poor EP became outnumbered but once DC and crew arrived, we were more spread out and I felt like I was playing musical chairs between aleswell and arrius *cue cheesy music here of massive puggles running around like a circus train*....and even poplocked...AD was losing keeps and outposts and it may have caused me to rage tell in zone at the lunacy of that so hats off to DC and EP for taking things and holding ground (at least the last time I was on)...so I refrained from following said AD zergblob and tried to fight my EP buddies at arrius mine but eventually it was overrun and my poor NB legs got tired of playing musical keeps and I signed off for a much needed break. To the point, EP you held your own today and it was nice to fight you...I'd come on my templar but Vjori has already threatened my pretty elf's face and because she can't cloak in the shadows, I will just keep her hidden and use my NB to snipe snipe or my blades to ninja my dks :p

Ithilwenn, I love you, but lets try to work on paragraphs in your next post. Wall of text is worse than wall of elements, just sayin.

I did see Alurvelve and Vinny, both of which decided it would be fun to kill me while I was farming AP at Bloodmayne with a meatbag. Of course Fluffy's new "Streak, Crit Rush spec" as me wanting to roll a sorc now more than ever before.

• Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭

Were we not welcoming today and every other day you have come to visit us in Chill Gank? If you let us know when you are coming we can have people ready with welcoming siege at the first keep if you would prefer. ;)

You were very welcoming and always fight with such annoying competence! Gank and his band of fun loving pranksters enjoy very much coming to Chill, we have grown large and sadly seem to cause disruption and hard feelings where we go sometimes. This one grows despondent to read all of the complainy complainers who do not like Gank because he is so humble and handsome. You are a very welcome break from that monotonous song!

Still, Gank thinks that the whole point of sneaking around being one place when he is expected in another is defeated if he tells you he is coming. This one has noticed from before he had so many friends that you also have very many friends, for a long time, more than Gank, and so many of your friends have flappy bats and fire sticks. This one remembers how much fun you must of had preventing us from taking anything at all and driving us from one smashing to another the times you did know we were coming... Gank thinks he will keep trying to surprise you instead.
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Today was...interesting on haderus. I got to see and fight many of my EP friends. My group of eight stayed away as much as possible from the AD zergfest that arrived long after I had been on the server today. When I logged on today, things did not look so positive. I saw the numbers we had and before it became poplocked, the fights were way more even and enjoyable. I got to kill one of my favorite dks today...*points at galalin*....and that said dk got to kill me (what's the score now?) :p Sadly, vortex didnt fall to my arrows so when I tried to stick him with my blades, I got bannered but I roll dodged and dark cloak saved my life alot today. So I had a lot of fun fighting my buddies but then the AD pack descended and our poor EP became outnumbered but once DC and crew arrived, we were more spread out and I felt like I was playing musical chairs between aleswell and arrius *cue cheesy music here of massive puggles running around like a circus train*....and even poplocked...AD was losing keeps and outposts and it may have caused me to rage tell in zone at the lunacy of that so hats off to DC and EP for taking things and holding ground (at least the last time I was on)...so I refrained from following said AD zergblob and tried to fight my EP buddies at arrius mine but eventually it was overrun and my poor NB legs got tired of playing musical keeps and I signed off for a much needed break. To the point, EP you held your own today and it was nice to fight you...I'd come on my templar but Vjori has already threatened my pretty elf's face and because she can't cloak in the shadows, I will just keep her hidden and use my NB to snipe snipe or my blades to ninja my dks :p

Ithilwenn, I love you, but lets try to work on paragraphs in your next post. Wall of text is worse than wall of elements, just sayin.

I did see Alurvelve and Vinny, both of which decided it would be fun to kill me while I was farming AP at Bloodmayne with a meatbag. Of course Fluffy's new "Streak, Crit Rush spec" as me wanting to roll a sorc now more than ever before.

Told you after burning your meatbag, from keep's top corner, with you on it. No meatbagging! :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take sej with 10 EP and immediately shoots up to 2 bars. I suggest banana as a reference be replaced with Yukon Gold. It really is getting ridiculous on a server that is supposedly/allegedly no longer a buff server.

Edited by Armitas on January 17, 2015 5:53PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Take sej with a handful of EP and immediately shoots up to 2 bars. I suggest banana as a reference be replaced with Yukon Gold. It really is getting ridiculous on a server that is supposedly/allegedly no longer a buff server.

Agreed but also hard to go by population numbers as I do believe that a bug exists with them. Sometimes we in AD will be pop locked but only about 10-20 AD show up for keep defenses and nothing else is under attack... so unless 300 AD are fishing... something is up. lol. Usually some good fights in Haderus until the PvEers try to reclaim their "buff server".

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    Take sej with a handful of EP and immediately shoots up to 2 bars. I suggest banana as a reference be replaced with Yukon Gold. It really is getting ridiculous on a server that is supposedly/allegedly no longer a buff server.

Agreed but also hard to go by population numbers as I do believe that a bug exists with them. Sometimes we in AD will be pop locked but only about 10-20 AD show up for keep defenses and nothing else is under attack... so unless 300 AD are fishing... something is up. lol. Usually some good fights in Haderus until the PvEers try to reclaim their "buff server".

Yeah I have seen that too. One time it showed AD pop locked on Had while Thornblade blade was locked blue and red against 1 bar AD. Almost like the tally had the campaigns reversed. I never saw more than 1 bar AD that time and can't believe thorn would be at 1 bar AD.

If a campaign can get it's counter reversed with another campaign I wonder if it can also register a false low pop bonus to a high pop Alliance.
    Edited by Armitas on January 17, 2015 5:58PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now now guys, settle down, we're all scrubs compared to the moderators that have most likely been praying for a reason to shut this thread down.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vortex I bet you are right lol
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    indeed lol
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    It's because we got way too much views and comments, and we are awesome! :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Joejudas on January 18, 2015 12:10PM
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    I log back on to had to see we only have two keeps. It was a fight to get ariuss back, dang crassius like to be a pain in the a**. lol

plus I got straight up burned by a soul assault(or whatever that's called), which p**** me off because I am usually better than that:( /cry

all in all it was still fun. I hope the guild I am in is actually on next time I get on. only about 5 or 6 of my guildies were on:(

As the only DC on from 11am my time until 4pm now i did my best to help EP lol.. There was sooo many AD and not too many EP.

I did manage to kill the scroll carrier solo and then Briizz and I rekt face to the AD around it.

Purple 2 bit alliance talk at its finest. Lame . combining 2 bad PvP guilds won't solve your l2p problem.

Says the pop locked banana facing 1guild of 10-15 per faction...

Just sayin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    I log back on to had to see we only have two keeps. It was a fight to get ariuss back, dang crassius like to be a pain in the a**. lol

plus I got straight up burned by a soul assault(or whatever that's called), which p**** me off because I am usually better than that:( /cry

all in all it was still fun. I hope the guild I am in is actually on next time I get on. only about 5 or 6 of my guildies were on:(

As the only DC on from 11am my time until 4pm now i did my best to help EP lol.. There was sooo many AD and not too many EP.

I did manage to kill the scroll carrier solo and then Briizz and I rekt face to the AD around it.

Purple 2 bit alliance talk at its finest. Lame . combining 2 bad PvP guilds won't solve your l2p problem.

lol. Says the one that cant seem to do PvE without his buffs......
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel got to (attempt to) solo defend a keep from about 10 blues tonight. The odd thing is there were at least 20-30 elsewhere causing havoc, and yet the population bar said they had 1 bar.

Further it said red was at 2 bars, and us happy stabby handsome folks of The Dominion were pop locked.

Yet for some reason we could only put Telel at Aleswell, and 2 people at Ash for defense. Even when we began getting people it was never more than 20 or so in one spot at a time.

So this one has reported population bars desyncing as a bug, and hopes other are doing so as well.

Oh, and did you know a Nighty night using both shades and fear annoys a lot of people very quickly? Especially when standing in their veil hitting things off of walls with a hammer.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to comment on some fun stuff that occurred in pvp recently but, all this campaign hopping makes me forget where it happened.

was fun tho

Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Dazin93
    Dazin93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel got to (attempt to) solo defend a keep from about 10 blues tonight. The odd thing is there were at least 20-30 elsewhere causing havoc, and yet the population bar said they had 1 bar.

Further it said red was at 2 bars, and us happy stabby handsome folks of The Dominion were pop locked.

Yet for some reason we could only put Telel at Aleswell, and 2 people at Ash for defense. Even when we began getting people it was never more than 20 or so in one spot at a time.

So this one has reported population bars desyncing as a bug, and hopes other are doing so as well.

Oh, and did you know a Nighty night using both shades and fear annoys a lot of people very quickly? Especially when standing in their veil hitting things off of walls with a hammer.

Maybe a group of 50 plus was still holed up at bleakers and were too busy trying to take the farm at ales to help you out. That's what happened for about an hour earlier this evening.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Telel, sadly I was not in haderus much of today because I had some real life stuff to do but had I been there, you would of had my nighty night blades help :) However I bet you defended admirably. I too have noticed the discrepancy in what the population bar reports and how many AD I actually see...so reported as well from me. Also today in the short amount of time I was on, I played my templar and sacrificed myself for the cause to see what kind of havoc EP was brewing in BRK....my hats off to you...nice defense. I saw at least 10 EP on the stairs by the breach with unstable wall, 3 meatbags, and some oil and so anyone would have been nuked. Rumor tells me EP got one hell of a defense tick as well ;P

@Galalin‌ ....Thanks for your help today. Very much appreciated. I tried it out on a lower dk and won :)

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Joejudas on January 18, 2015 12:09PM
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    A lot of AD players on NA Thornblade want to switch to Haderus to increase the populations for the 7 day Campaign, but we NEED ENEMIES!!!

I'm calling on a few good Guilds or Groups from EP and DC to join us in Haderus, and lets have some great battles!

The DC need it more then the EP. The other day there were only 3 DC in Craglorn. Those poor Daggers didnt even distract the AD Players when the AD took Roeback and fought the EP on one side and DC on the other.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Galalin‌ ....Thanks for your help today. Very much appreciated. I tried it out on a lower dk and won :)

Good duels not sure if it helped you much but its the best way to test ur char builds... its still weird to me seeing you on a templar... but yeah when you hit v14 hit me up and lets spill some blood again

DK Scrub
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

Good duels not sure if it helped you much but its the best way to test ur char builds... its still weird to me seeing you on a templar... but yeah when you hit v14 hit me up and lets spill some blood again

DK Scrub

I suck at dueling. The hardest part was switching the bars which wouldnt work. My game was lagging and rubberbanding badly yesterday but like we found out, I didnt have the stam I needed so I need to fix that but yea playing a templar is way different but so much fun :)

I saw the hobbit last night and I couldnt help but laugh because I feel like I can't escape Cyrodiil. It was the part where all the enemies were coming to the mountain and one enemy faced another and in the background was the third enemy waiting for a chance to strike the two enemies fighting and I was like "oh look, its haderus" :smile: good movie. now its time for football!
    Edited by Ithilwenn on January 18, 2015 8:34PM

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any DC guilds plan to move or play on Haderus more often?
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I fixed the outer KC wall and the inner wall all by myself, while AD was inside the keep, and trapped all the AD inside:D hehehe.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine Cuddler and whoever that was with him is reporting me right now:)
    Edited by Cody on January 20, 2015 3:58AM
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For what?
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this one was told that their new found love for shades, critical rush, fear, and wrecking blow made Telel cheap.

So Telel told the grumpy mcflappity flap that they were just being thrifty and that back in their day a real DK understood the value of a hammer to the face. Also the they had to build ultimate uphill in the snow both ways.

They did not accuse khajiit of any further financial dalliances.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear AD: Please stop using meatbags on walls. Thank you.

On a serious note I was gonna run for emp tonight but stopped, cause I decided I wanted sleep. And I couldn't put up with the idiots in zone chat, if EP gets emp tonight it's well enough deserved, got teabagged a few times by people I've never seen before. I wish I had an ultimate that let me come back from the grave dealing 2-3 dmg to everyone near me... Also got kicked for spamming cause I was on eight oil at Bleakers, which blew donkey balls.

Anyways, gonna go PvE until AD grows a fully developed brain. Might try for emp on N'tel next week... But I'll prolly just QQ in anger at the AD pugs :\
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cuddler
    Cuddler
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    And I couldn't put up with the idiots in zone chat

At least you were not their target. A few cretins from my own faction apparently reported me for "cheating," after I got two big ticks for solo defending Drake, the second of which was right after the score reset. The same cretins who usually run in big zergs, and still fail to accomplish much.

The emperor drama never dies...

On the positive note, there was a lot of good action tonight. Haderus is still a lot more fun for a sociopath loner like me than Thornblade. If only EP was kind enough to always wipe to my Negates as easily as at Drake today... :smile:

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

For what?

ask the imortali peeps who were there last night about it. I don't want to get into it on the forums; as I don't feel like dealing with the "you hacks" drama.

just know that because of it, I kept him and, whoever his ally was, busy long enough for EP to come back and take drake, so im sure that only fueled his anger.

whether or not AD got it back after I got off, I don't know
    Edited by Cody on January 20, 2015 12:14PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    So this one was told that their new found love for shades, critical rush, fear, and wrecking blow made Telel cheap.

So Telel told the grumpy mcflappity flap that they were just being thrifty and that back in their day a real DK understood the value of a hammer to the face. Also the they had to build ultimate uphill in the snow both ways.

They did not accuse khajiit of any further financial dalliances.

I assume that flappy flap DK perma blocks the entire fight?