Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Get prompted to authorize my machine but get no email with access code

• leridderb16_ESO
    40min without code, well i'm in without receiving it. So try again and again is the atm tip it seems :S
  • ruckus37b16_ESO
    ruckus37b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    M2 , I got the mail for my first comment just after hitting enter.
  • thorstenb16_ESO14
    Try to login 3 times, waiting for my 1st mail for about 1 hour, still no e-mail. Dont wanna troll or flame but this is testing my patience at the high level (hit lvl 25 now)
  • Piccos
    Piccos
    Same :s
  • felox008
    felox008
    same here. got code and isnt working........
  • ruckus37b16_ESO
    ruckus37b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    finally I am in :)
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Morketid wrote: »
    I got the wrong access code. lol

Sorry but that has made my day LOL

ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Rukey
    Rukey
    Just got in myself. Have a try now.
  • p0p0c4t3p3t3l
    +1
  • Chanz
    Chanz
    ✭✭
    Eridian wrote: »
    LOL so entertaining to see the rage from people that want to play, complaining because the company is fixing things on an ongoing basis... LOL... you guys are champs.. really. Keep raging, you all look like fools. I would rather they continue to bring it down and fix what needs to be fixed, in prime time or not, fix as soon as possible, so that we can go forward properly. FYI to all you nerdragers - what they're doing is not failing, they are doing the opposite, they are doing what needs to be done so that the LONG RUN will be smooth. Expecting an MMO this big to be perfect at launch is just naive and ignorant, bordering on plain old stupidity. Grow up, go take a walk, do something else, come back when it's fixed and it'll be that much better. Stop the whining. You all look silly.
    Hey Sherlock, we understand all this needs to be done considering the long run, but the way they are doing it is wrong and no wonder why so many customers are angry. If this mess continues, with maintence happening at prime time always, it is the way to lose players. As simple as this. Many don't have a whole day to spend on the game.
  • dominion_soldier
    Interesting, after 30 mins of waiting the e-mail finally came through only for the next login attempt to not actually ask for new computer IP authentication. guessing they unplugged that bit of the service
  • rhaenz
    rhaenz
    Same problem here. Been waiting over 40 minutes. Any way to manually request the code?
  • Deradorn
    Deradorn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm only commenting so I can get the achievement! Can't get in though, but gonna catch up with some more 24 action ready for the new series!
  • Libertine
    Libertine
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, after 30 mins of waiting the e-mail finally came through only for the next login attempt to not actually ask for new computer IP authentication. guessing they unplugged that bit of the service

i find this highly interesting...i still get the *** prompt
  • prestigio
    prestigio
    still no email
  • Deluged
    Deluged
    ✭✭
    I feel like I just got slapped on my wrist for being a bad boy.
    You bad, bad boy. You have entered your code too many times!!!! How many times do I have to tell you???? Well.......But, please sir, you never told me once.
    ARGGGGGGG
    You sonny Jim are banned, barred, and barricaded from your account.
    This will teach you a lesson.
    ""cue Floyd""
    All in all, you're just another brick in the Wall...............How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? If you don't eat your meat how can you have any pudding...
    Truth? It's a person..
    Truth? It will set you free.
    Truth? only trumped by Love.
  • prestigio
    prestigio
    would have been nice, to send email notifications, on the implementation of this security measure, so the people can anticipate .
  • Ximen
    Ximen
    Time to raid their support center. Zenimax proves useless yet again.
  • dstjackb16_ESO
    Hmmm. Been waiting for quite some time now.
  • thorstenb16_ESO14
    Got a new ESO achievement YES! U unlock try to login for 10 times. Woot ;)
  • Scurvydog
    Scurvydog
    When I read the announcement about the authetication code I thought that could only mean problems, and sure thing, I can't even receive a wrong password let alone a working one, no email at all for 30 mins
  • t0bi
    t0bi
    Soul Shriven
    Soon i get teh Mail for 10 comments
  • Theoraa
    Theoraa
    Got my code :blush: (the correct one)
  • prestigio
    prestigio
    Their Code Generator Program, runs on Pentium 90 Mhz , with 8 MB of RAM, that's why it is so slow :)))
  • Pachanqua
    Pachanqua
    Yep same here -.-
  • dasile
    dasile
    got email after 35 min after i tried to login,, wrong code, try again in 10 min.. grrrrrrr
  • t0bi
    t0bi
    Soul Shriven
    MEGA SERVER -.-
  • Cara
    Cara
    This is utterly pitiful.
  • Knight150
    Knight150
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, getting tired coming to play in the evening and something is down or screwed , grrrrrr

will you be extending my paid game time ?

Edited by Knight150 on April 7, 2014 7:00PM
  • Archmage_Alator
    I could get to character screen :) But an unknown error occurred...