The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Get prompted to authorize my machine but get no email with access code

• Libertine
    Libertine
    ✭✭✭
    been waiting for half an hour now. shameful display of incompetence this.

Options
  • blofthouse2004
    mate has got in without code, so maybe they are letting people in without the auth code..who knows
    Options
  • RyanWensley
    I got one, then it didn't work and am waiting for another as we speak. 10 minutes in between is a bit much tbh. I've been using the same computer since Beta.
    Options
  • Socratic
    Socratic
    ✭✭✭
    just try to log in again, seems like they deactivated that authorization thingy, im in now without email
    Lies.
    Edited by Socratic on April 7, 2014 6:30PM
    Options
  • Felyae
    Felyae
    Same here.
    Options
  • Ricther
    Ricther
    Soul Shriven
    I tried again, and this time i got in without any code lol
    Options
  • teveze
    teveze
    Soul Shriven
    Same here too
    Options
  • Khala
    Khala
    I must say this patch day has been rather epic failure :p Some poor dev is going to get whipped hard :o
    Khala - Khajiit Nightblade
    Options
  • Bvdree
    Bvdree
    Soul Shriven
    Same here
    Options
  • Jeffreyj
    Jeffreyj
    Soul Shriven
    Quite frustrating to see the game down at times most people can actually play. Please get a hold of yourself and figure that EU players mostly play from 18.00-1.00 GMT.
    Options
  • Archmage_Alator
    I have now recieved two codes, and none of them work.
    Options
  • Jacolex
    Jacolex
    ✭✭
    already got it...
    Options
  • Im_So_Tanked
    Im_So_Tanked
    ✭✭
    Received code and its invalid, FML...
    lmao
    Edited by Im_So_Tanked on April 7, 2014 6:32PM
    Options
  • Babelic
    Babelic
    Soul Shriven
    And now my account has been blocked because I entered the code I received too often. Are you kidding?
    Options
  • ruckus37b16_ESO
    ruckus37b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No code!!
    Options
  • Sheesa
    Sheesa
    Soul Shriven
    same here..
    Zhyn
    Options
  • Jahelf
    Jahelf
    OK this is getting old now.....
    Options
  • Dragonetti
    Well when patching is scheduled in prime time all hell breaks loose.

This.

Also +1

“Never let your sense of morals stand in the way of doing what's right”
    Options
  • teveze
    teveze
    Soul Shriven
    no code...no game...no time ...time to grub some beers and wait :dizzy_face:
    Options
  • Kyle_Roberts
    Kyle_Roberts
    ✭✭✭
    I received a code that was invalid, then tried logging in again and it let me on, id suggest just trying logging in again you people that are waiting on codes
    Options
  • LadyNyara
    LadyNyara
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by LadyNyara on April 7, 2014 6:56PM
    Options
  • Gnelfie
    Gnelfie
    ✭✭
    Same here. Suddenly I have to authenticate my own home PC, the very same I have been playing since Beta, only to sit and wait for a mail that indeed never arrives.
    Options
  • Gulfbar
    Gulfbar
    Same problem here. First they boot up the game server before the patch server is ready and then they manage to crash their E-Mail Server...
    Options
  • Famboos
    Famboos
    There has been enough complaints about the maintenance times for EU and I'm not going to add to that (anymore than this). However, Zenimax could at least update their service alerts or Twitter or anything else to inform us of the issues with the mails not arriving.

Customer intimacy is not something they are familiar with it seems...
    Options
  • Jahelf
    Jahelf
    Oh nice, I get an email congratulating me on my first post about not being able to login, marvellous.....
    Options
  • Gulfbar
    Gulfbar
    Same problem here.
    First they boot up the game server before the patch server is ready and then they manage to crash their E-Mail Server...
    Options
  • anothername
    Same here

Most secure game ever; nobody gets to log in no matter what.

*sigh* In a year I probably look back and laugh a bit. Right now I just came home from work, want to play a bit in this wonderful game and getting mad because I cannot.
    Options
  • blofthouse2004
    disable the security code crap and let everyone in for gods sake
    Options
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the web service responsible for sending out auth codes is down. Waited an hour or so and no code received so far...
    Options
  • Kendalf66
    Kendalf66
    Soul Shriven
    Yea same here.
    Edited by Kendalf66 on April 7, 2014 6:35PM
    Options