Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Get prompted to authorize my machine but get no email with access code

• Zielijiek
    Zielijiek
    ✭✭✭
    Bump!
    Let fate be your guide.
  • Jess_Raylot
    Jess_Raylot
    ✭✭
    After being locked out of my account yesterday, no email codes etc-I followed the suggestion to turn off my computer, unplug router and all cords wait 15 minutes, plug everything back in, start up computer and log in with no issues. Not sure if they fixed this or if rebooting router/computer did it but it is working for me. Good luck all.
  • starlight07_ESO
    same... grrrrr :'(
    ~ Taryn D'Vine
    GL Edge of Reality
    eor.enjin.com
  • foofighter5
    and again...im waiting for the email and i wait forever...its so ridicilous what you guys at zentimax are doing with your costumers.

Edited by foofighter5 on April 10, 2014 6:48PM
  • foofighter5
    -
    Edited by foofighter5 on April 10, 2014 6:48PM
  • Macarena
    Macarena
    Same here, and worse part is, when i wrote the code, diden't recognize it
  • Pur31ucK
    Pur31ucK
    same
  • taze222b14_ESO
    taze222b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same here...
  • Jabadaw
    Jabadaw
    Soul Shriven
    I finally found a solution after working with ESO support. You have to uncheck the Remember Account Name check box before entering your password. As soon as we did that, my fiancé got an email with a code immediately.
  • Valkira
    Valkira
    There plans on them fixing this?
  • cybersam
    cybersam
    well... i'm not getting any emails... and support is ignoring me... for about a week now...
    so... i decided to post this on every post i find about "Access Code" (no matter how old) till the support decides to do its work...

as an info...
    i got such an email when i played on the beta...
    as i didn't really have the time to do it earlier... i activated my account about a week ago... and wasn't able to login due to this problem...
    so i already lost a week of my play time i already payed for (i did a pre-order on the digital emperial edition...)
    so now i'm disappointed by the lack of support....
    anyway...
    have a nice day/evening/whatever
  • magistare64
    magistare64
    Soul Shriven
    May1st, getting the need to authorize machine, sending email, none shows up. Tried unchecking the remember username option also, still no email sent. 30 day free play is almost up, no fix, no subscription
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just ahd to auth my work computer today. Got the email within about a minute. So the system is working.
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • andyb16_ESO20
    andyb16_ESO20
    Soul Shriven
    Emails will be working for some but I've not received any emails from elderscrolls to my registered email address since 17 April. I suspect they got spamblocked somewhere en route. We know their server was blacklisted, at least for a while.

It's also quite possible that the elderscrolls mailserver has itself blacklisted email addresses that were bouncing (because of the spam listing) and is not even actually sending to them.

Luckily I still have one PC authorised to access my account.
  • Jexie
    Jexie
    ✭✭
    Jabadaw wrote: »
    I finally found a solution after working with ESO support. You have to uncheck the Remember Account Name check box before entering your password. As soon as we did that, my fiancé got an email with a code immediately.

Thanks for the tip! This worked for me, after a client restart.
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK players community. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
    - "When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... Wiiiiiithh.... A HERRING!"
    Twitchverse |Twitterverse
    My ESO Forum Guide
  • KingLauren123
    KingLauren123
    Soul Shriven
    April 2014?????? WOW, Almost a YEAR later and same issues???? CANCEL MY ACCOUNT! YOU ARE A JOKE!!!!
  • EnjeruBitsu
    Same here...I know my other e-mail account gets the authorization e-mail but, of course, it's not the one affiliated with my account.
    Aldmeri Dominion l Level 17 l Spellblade High Elf