Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Get prompted to authorize my machine but get no email with access code

• doggie
    doggie
    ✭✭✭
    I also got in without typing the code.
  • Chanz
    Chanz
    ✭✭
    Now after trying to use the code i get several times, my account got locked for 10 minutes... this is ridiculous and outrageous.

If i don't get in the game in 30 minutes, i am going to cancel my subscription.
    Edited by Chanz on April 7, 2014 6:35PM
  • Lisztomaniac
    same
  • Theoraa
    Theoraa
    Same....
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    The way we are all lusting after the game ... Zenimax must have done something right.

But honestly: If this continues through the free 30 days, I doubt Zenimax will see more of my money.
  • vahadar
    vahadar
    From the mail i received :smile:
    "We noticed an attempt to log in to your account for The Elder Scrolls® Online from a new IP address. If you made this attempt, please enter the code below when prompted in game"

This isnt true at all my ip is the same all the time... for years !

Such incompetence is really incredible :)

edit : i'm finally in, the code worked (after 25mn waiting for the mail)
    edit2 : not in stuck in loading character window actually, guess i'm not the only one :)
    Edited by vahadar on April 7, 2014 6:39PM
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 minutes now, would be nice if i could play the game i paid for before i have no free time left. work tomorrow.
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    I got in the second time, without entering any code.
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    Having this issue, as is the other player in my household. It's been 30 minutes.
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • Dragonetti
    C'mooon, I already watched Game of Thrones and Cosmos. Now what the hell do I watch!?
    “Never let your sense of morals stand in the way of doing what's right”
  • Kataktiwa
    Kataktiwa
    where is this freakin email
  • Sockersot
    Sockersot
    saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!
  • ozmorgudduth
    ozmorgudduth
    ✭✭✭
    that's what happens when you are patching EU server and put it up back on exactly when everybody in EU comes back from work and wants to relax playing the game...
  • Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    ✭✭✭
    Relax people, your drug of choice will be back online soon. its ok man ! , it really is.
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonetti wrote: »
    C'mooon, I already watched Game of Thrones and Cosmos. Now what the hell do I watch!?

Lol same. Watched GOT while refreshing the inbox every 5 min :blush:

• sebastiankarner
    Now im getting really pissed!! We pay monthly to be able to play this game! And first there is a maintenance half the evening and now they decide to put in an authentification code and their mail server does not work?! getting ready to drop this game...
  • Gnelfie
    Gnelfie
    ✭✭
    In all honesty, dont even add new things into the game before all your other technical issues are atleast somewhat stable. Please?
    Edited by Gnelfie on April 7, 2014 6:41PM
  • foofighter5
    just send me the *** mail! *rage mode on* what the hell! First these stupid server-down time and now this ***!
  • bagpuss2014
    and naturally same here....no email whatsoever..
  • Endek
    Endek
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the hamster powering the email authentication code has ran out of energy.
  • Fenbrae
    Fenbrae
    ✭✭✭
    I recieved one code in about 25 minutes time but it states that the code is invalid...i wish they would just remove the authentication altogether and let me play.
    Currently playing:
    Swims-In-Sap - CP200+ - Argonian Templar

I like my healing like i like my characters: generic
  • bagaloko
    bagaloko
    Same issue. Get referred to email, but no email with code is there. Then I get a code, try it, and it's the wrong code. I tried again and again, until my account got locked for 10 minutes... Wtf??
  • tom_dunning_ESO
    Same issue
  • 1111scornneb18_ESO
    no email since 40 minutes one time it worked without but now i need code again but still not there ? HELLO i want play after 4 hours waiting
    Edited by 1111scornneb18_ESO on April 7, 2014 6:40PM
  • Zerfines
    Zerfines
    Same prob hear m8
  • Felyae
    Felyae
    No access code in my e-mail either...wtf is going, everyday it's something new. No explorer's pack (2 days back they said it's a known issue but still nothing), maintenance during european player's prime time and now this. Are you trying to make people stop playing TESO on purpose?

Sorry for my rage but it's getting really frustrating.
  • FluffyKittenMeow
    Same problem.
  • Garkbit
    Garkbit
    ✭✭
    Took 20mins to get my code - relogged in and .... wait for it ........ it didn't ask me for the code and sent me straight to the character screen.
    You couldn't make this stuff up :p
    These are not the sweet rolls you're looking for - Now move along before I put an arrow in your knee.
  • prestigio
    prestigio
    same here, waiting for more than 20 min and still no code sent ....very unprofessional by their side, patching up in EU prime time, and releasing changes without putting them on test first...
  • Libertine
    Libertine
    ✭✭✭
    Jahelf wrote: »
    Oh nice, I get an email congratulating me on my first post about not being able to login, marvellous.....

awesome, isnt it ? i received the same thing posting about the same topic...kinda made me wanna punch somebody