Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen quests.

• ludlam92eb17_ESO
    I got 2 quests off here but i still cant find the last four and i spent around 3-4 hours looking.

If anyone can help with the last 4 that would be awesome.
  • Maximis_ESO
    Maximis_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    South East of The Shadow Stone in the North Western part of shadowfen
  • Maximis_ESO
    Maximis_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep posting about any quests you might have found that are off the beaten path of may have easily been skipped please.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Can you be more specific? Npc name, quest name, quest targets?=)

btw i stucked at 61/62
    Edited by A0rx on April 7, 2014 4:34AM
  • Maximis_ESO
    Maximis_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A0rx wrote: »
    Can you be more specific? Npc name, quest name, quest targets?=)

btw i stucked at 61/62

I can't remember her name but you find her guar and then kill crocs until you find her ruby. Study 3 dead guar, find her guar, find a ruby, turn it in.

Stuck at 58/62. I have done all those that people have mentioned and can't seem to find anymore anywhere. This is very strange. Everything on map is completely explored. There seems to be no empty space whatsoever.
    Edited by Maximis_ESO on April 7, 2014 4:43AM
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Oh, got this one=)
  • Maximis_ESO
    Maximis_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, got this one=)

You know of any that might be tricky to find? With how many I'm missing I think I missed a whole section but according to my map it appears otherwise. I have got all the ones mentioned in this, done the public dungeon etc.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Gas-cloud quest, but i don't remember exactly location, it's somewhere at swamp.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    no more comments?=( cmon guys 1 more quest=))
  • KalFreakingEl
    Quests 61/62 i'm going nuts. Could someone post random off path quests?
    Edited by KalFreakingEl on April 7, 2014 9:50AM
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    About to recheck all the public dungeons again for any missed quests, as I am still 58/62.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    ahhh... it's about 12 hours now and i still at 61/62 **** this location, i gonna wait for quest addon or smth like that, cause it's ****en impossible
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Been running around the zone like insane maniac and still haven't found the last two (2) Quests in the entire zone.

I have a feeling that they are fleeing from me.
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • mocnybimber
    Chect Deep grave i lost one quest there (map marcer sems to be done) and find one on road from Alten Corimor to Hatching Pools, the lute quest. I Havent found any new quest that wasnt mentioned here, now im 62/62 :D.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Chect Deep grave i lost one quest there (map marcer sems to be done) and find one on road from Alten Corimor to Hatching Pools, the lute quest. I Havent found any new quest that wasnt mentioned here, now im 62/62 :D.
    Hate you =D

• Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Chect Deep grave i lost one quest there (map marcer sems to be done) and find one on road from Alten Corimor to Hatching Pools, the lute quest.
    Already done them.

I just can't seem to find any single new location where there might be Quests. All torches are cleared, every single village is done, patrolled through the zone with my friend couple of times.

It feels like chasing a ghost. :(
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Check public dungeon exactly 2 quests there
    and also check this:

"There are also two quests in Loriasel or whatever its called, the Ayleid ruins in the southwestern corner. You have to go in there for a quest but if you have persusasion or intimidation i forget which you skip going to the left and right sides of the inner part of this huge ruins. on the left side theres a quest to end a knight's ghost or something called vigil's end and on the other side something like succumbed to the swamp and you have to save some people for an argonian."
    Edited by A0rx on April 7, 2014 2:35PM
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Check public dungeon exactly 2 quests there
    I have done all public dungeons (torches) already which I have found. And can't find any more of them unless there's one in bottom of the lake.

Guess I'll just let them be and continue to Rift while waiting somebody to make some kind of AddOn or website which shows Quests in the zone. :\
  • mocnybimber
    Black marker on the map indicates that you have done the tasks related to the story of place, not all quests available there. Same for dungeons, black torch means that you killed main boss or done main quest there. They may still be sidequests to do.
    My tip is to travel all map roads again, most quests are visable on compas from there. For this example, I have followed straight to questhubs/questgivers whenever it apears on compas, so i lost few.
    PS. Now I know that there is nowhere quests inside buildings.
    Edited by mocnybimber on April 7, 2014 3:23PM
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Black marker on the map indicates that you have done the tasks related to the story of place, not all quests available there. Same for dungeons, black torch means that you killed main boss or done main quest there. They may still be sidequests to do.
    Yes, I know. Whenever I go to public dungeon, I complete every single Quest inside it before I leave, so I wouldn't need to go there again in the future. Even re-checked all of them by running through them again.

Guess the two (2) Quests are somewhere in the zone... but the mysterious question is, where exactly. Ran back and forth smaller areas on the map, explored every single spot in the map and nothing. :(

I wonder if my persuades and intimidates bugged some of them and now I can't access the next parts. For example in south the CATCH THE LIGHTNING just ended to a wall after I persuaded him. And now he's just shivering there, meanwhile original Quest giver complains that he hasn't returned yet. Even the Quest marker originally showed different location than where the NPC was. :\
  • mocnybimber
    un_ahri wrote: »
    I got 62/62 just now
    can u tell us where is the last one? in eastmarch?

I did the quest that sends you to eastmarch but accidentally, so I don't know if that factors in. There's a quest where you have to find some rubies and save a Guar from crocodiles over by Nen Ria or whatever the mummy world boss is in the northwest corner.

There are also two quests in Loriasel or whatever its called, the Ayleid ruins in the southwestern corner. You have to go in there for a quest but if you have persusasion or intimidation i forget which you skip going to the left and right sides of the inner part of this huge ruins. on the left side theres a quest to end a knight's ghost or something called vigil's end and on the other side something like succumbed to the swamp and you have to save some people for an argonian.

Have You done it? Those are next 2 quests i was missed.

Edited by mocnybimber on April 7, 2014 4:24PM
  • mocnybimber
    Edit: double post...
    Edited by mocnybimber on April 7, 2014 4:23PM
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Have You done it? Those are next 2 quests i was missed.
    The ones in Loriasel and Xal Ithix? Yes, I have done them.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭

What building dude?=)) where i can find building with quest?=D
    Edited by A0rx on April 7, 2014 4:40PM
  • mocnybimber

What building dude?=)) where i can find building with quest?=D

As I wrote, there are NO quests in buildings. I know because I checked all. :)

@Anzaman‌ Unfortunately I have no more ideas how to help you :(
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    @Anzaman‌ Unfortunately I have no more ideas how to help you :(
    Found http://esohead.com/map#26.3.51.60 and (at least) two new Quests from it which I haven't completed.

As soon as the server gets back up, I'll go check them up.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    good map dude, but not all quests yet. But i should check 1 spot.
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    good map dude, but not all quests yet. But i should check 1 spot.
    Aye, noticed and decided to download their AddOn.

Trying to upload some Quest data to their server and hopefully the players with similar problems are able to use that information to prevent similar problems like this. :D
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Argh, double-post.
    Edited by Anzaman on April 7, 2014 6:07PM
  • A0rx