Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Porting out of IC (Imperial City) when fighting other players needs a fix!

• CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    Digibrax wrote: »
    I use this method regularly. I have a lot of alts at low lvls, and often level them doing quests in IC.
    I WILL NOT give all the gankers and dirty players the opportunity to kill me (while I am doing a quest on my lvl 20 or 30 toon). I will port out if I can survive long enough, or if I see you coming towards me. No matter how much telvar i am carrying in that moment... Most of the times its les than 50, but you will get 0 if I can help it.
    Don't attack low lvl playersPVE-ers doing quests, and you won't have to complain about things like porting in the middle of "the fight".

All this reads as is "I joined a PvP Zone but don't want to PvP"

More like 'I joined a PvPvE zone and the whole 'P' always comes before 'E' is an opinion that I don't share'.

It is a PvP enabled zone, which means PvP is part of the environment. Go somewhere else if you don't want to engage with it.

Besides, the complaint of this post has little to do with the PvErs that port out, and much more to do with the PvPers that will only fight you while outnumbered, and queue out immediately as soon as they start to lose a fight.

Players who go to a PvPvE environment are not obligated to "engage" with PvP. Yes, it is part of the environment, and as such they are obligated to accept the fact that they can be attacked by enemy players-- but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to run away instead of "engaging" with their attackers.

Personally, I think players who choose to enter a PvP or PvPvE zone should just get over their fear of getting killed by other players-- but from some of the posts defending the OP's requests, it sounds like the issue isn't timid PvE players who are too afraid to engage with their attackers, but supposedly PvP players who are queuing out to avoid the risk of losing half of their TV. Most PvE players in IC probably don't have enough TV on them to be worried about losing half of it, although to some of them even a small amount of TV might be a precious commodity.

Running away is fine. Exploiting an unintentional workaround to bypass the risk vs reward of said PvPvE environment is not.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ingenon wrote: »
    I think disabling queue to Cyrodiil from Imperial City is a bad idea, and that ZOS should not do this.

However, if folks want to argue risk/reward requires disabling queue, then I say ZOS should at the same time change the telvar loss to a maximum of 50% of what you are carrying AND what the enemy player is carrying. So if I get killed by an enemy player currently carrying 0 telvar, I lose 0 telvar, and respawn back at my faction base with all my telvar. The enemy player took no risk, so they get no reward, right?

This is another suggestion that's been tossed around a lot, and a lot of PvPers including myself would be all for a cap on TelVar stealing based on how much you're carrying.

The whole risk vs reward thing applies to people that abuse the queue system just as much as glass cannon gankers that throw themselves at you ad nauseum while holding 0 Tel Var themselves.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how during the PVP event we just had, no one was talking about this addon or promoting using it or making it a widely known 'exploit'.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Orbital78
    Orbital78
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only time I really see many people in IC is during the events, I think this is a non-issue and there are better things to devote bug fixing and balance on.
  • Bammlschwamml
    Bammlschwamml
    ✭✭✭
    React wrote: »
    I don't understand this mindset.

Some players farm obvious noobs for hours and upload videos where they kill them over and over again. Taking away their chance to have fair and fun fights, and wasting their time until they log off frustrated and might never come back. Someone else is making "fight of the week" compilations with those videos, so even more people can watch the noobs get destroyed and laugh at them. In their mind that's normal and how it's supposed to be. Killing other players like they are overland npcs.

And the few players they can't kill? They have to be exploiting something or playing unfair or cheating or whatever. It's their fault, they are playing wrong, or the game is broken, and something has to change. Because the perfect pro player with the big ego wants to be able to kill everyone, everywhere, all the time.

Most players are really nice and relaxed about the game, but there will always be some who just can't handle losing and everything has to be serious and stressful. Dying to another good player or group already hurts and makes their stress hormones, blood pressure and pulse spike to unhealthy levels. But the absolute worst thing for them are healers, tanks and players who just don't really want to fight. It makes their heads explode, and then comes the drama...

Why can't we just enjoy the game while it works, and stop calling each other cheaters or losers or both. The game is far from perfect, and there are more pressing issues than "run away prey" and missing out on stealing tel'var stones from others.

It's the same thing with players running away from a fight in Cyrodiil, and enemies following them all over the map. There have been endless discussions about this, and i am sure they will go on forever.

If someone doesn't want to play with me, i leave them alone and don't cry about it...

Talk about gaslighting.

As indicated by the mechanics of "get me unstuck" within IC and the existence of imperial retreat sigils, the developers did not intend for you to be able to instantly exit IC with 0 telvar loss at will. The way this is currently being being utilized to avoid having to PVP so that players can farm telvar risk free is exploitative in nature.

Who is being exploited? The system? Invented by devs who might not even work on ESO anymore? Come on...

I mean i get it, and i would welcome some changes too. But i am afraid that an important workaround will be removed completely.

As far as I can remember they already tried to change this. A year ago or something? When we couldn't get out of dungeons while in fight? And it wasn't received very well...
    Edited by Bammlschwamml on August 19, 2024 8:38PM
  • Theist_VII
    Theist_VII
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some players farm obvious noobs for hours and upload videos where they kill them over and over again. Taking away their chance to have fair and fun fights, and wasting their time until they log off frustrated and might never come back. Someone else is making "fight of the week" compilations with those videos, so even more people can watch the noobs get destroyed and laugh at them. In their mind that's normal and how it's supposed to be. Killing other players like they are overland npcs.

And the few players they can't kill? They have to be exploiting something or playing unfair or cheating or whatever. It's their fault, they are playing wrong, or the game is broken, and something has to change. Because the perfect pro player with the big ego wants to be able to kill everyone, everywhere, all the time.

Most players are really nice and relaxed about the game, but there will always be some who just can't handle losing and everything has to be serious and stressful. Dying to another good player or group already hurts and makes their stress hormones, blood pressure and pulse spike to unhealthy levels. But the absolute worst thing for them are healers, tanks and players who just don't really want to fight. It makes their heads explode, and then comes the drama...

Why can't we just enjoy the game while it works, and stop calling each other cheaters or losers or both. The game is far from perfect, and there are more pressing issues than "run away prey" and missing out on stealing tel'var stones from others.

It's the same thing with players running away from a fight in Cyrodiil, and enemies following them all over the map. There have been endless discussions about this, and i am sure they will go on forever.

If someone doesn't want to play with me, i leave them alone and don't cry about it...

Talk about gaslighting.

As indicated by the mechanics of "get me unstuck" within IC and the existence of imperial retreat sigils, the developers did not intend for you to be able to instantly exit IC with 0 telvar loss at will. The way this is currently being being utilized to avoid having to PVP so that players can farm telvar risk free is exploitative in nature.

I’m loving all of the mental gymnastics people are willing to undertake just to justify their bypass of a mechanic designed by ZOS.

So many excuses for why this exploit should remain, if people spent that time theorycrafting a decent build they wouldn’t need to duck every encounter.
    Edited by Theist_VII on August 19, 2024 8:03PM
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how during the PVP event we just had, no one was talking about this addon or promoting using it or making it a widely known 'exploit'.

It was much worse that people could chain others into death barriers with a new skill.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Theist_VII
    Theist_VII
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin, is the queuing system intended to be an escape from combat?
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Theist_VII wrote: »

I’m loving all of the mental gymnastics people are willing to undertake just to justify their bypass of a mechanic designed by ZOS.

I know, pretty funny that people can't just accept the que mechanics.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Dax_Draconis
    Dax_Draconis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theist_VII wrote: »

Talk about gaslighting.

So many excuses for why this exploit should remain, if people spent that time theorycrafting a decent build they wouldn’t need to duck every encounter.

Not really worth the time, effort or expense to theorycraft a special build for only trying to do the PvE stuff there. Blame the design, not the players.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get out of IC districts if you're attacked by players? The districts are very small. You'll be running in circles for an hour until someone gets tired and gives up. Something as simple as a status effect DoT will block your interaction with any doors so you can't escape. Given how combat works in ESO, the port to Cyrodiil is a good thing.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on August 19, 2024 8:32PM
    PC NA
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    How do you get out of IC districts if you're attacked by players? The districts are very small. You'll be running in circles for an hour until someone gets tired and gives up. Something as simple as a status effect DoT will block your interaction with any doors so you can't escape. Given how combat works in ESO, the port to Cyrodiil is a good thing.

I don't think ZOS will change anything.

There are a few ways to escape that require building into them.

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

They've fixed the dots pulling you out of stealth this patch, so that's no longer an excuse. Slot a purge (all classes have access to multiple purges now) and Ele Sus is no longer an issue.

Or, accept that you shouldn't just get to run away from a fight in an environment where fighting over a currency is the main mechanic.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    Digibrax wrote: »
    I use this method regularly. I have a lot of alts at low lvls, and often level them doing quests in IC.
    I WILL NOT give all the gankers and dirty players the opportunity to kill me (while I am doing a quest on my lvl 20 or 30 toon). I will port out if I can survive long enough, or if I see you coming towards me. No matter how much telvar i am carrying in that moment... Most of the times its les than 50, but you will get 0 if I can help it.
    Don't attack low lvl playersPVE-ers doing quests, and you won't have to complain about things like porting in the middle of "the fight".

All this reads as is "I joined a PvP Zone but don't want to PvP"

More like 'I joined a PvPvE zone and the whole 'P' always comes before 'E' is an opinion that I don't share'.

It is a PvP enabled zone, which means PvP is part of the environment. Go somewhere else if you don't want to engage with it.

Besides, the complaint of this post has little to do with the PvErs that port out, and much more to do with the PvPers that will only fight you while outnumbered, and queue out immediately as soon as they start to lose a fight.

Players who go to a PvPvE environment are not obligated to "engage" with PvP. Yes, it is part of the environment, and as such they are obligated to accept the fact that they can be attacked by enemy players-- but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to run away instead of "engaging" with their attackers.

Personally, I think players who choose to enter a PvP or PvPvE zone should just get over their fear of getting killed by other players-- but from some of the posts defending the OP's requests, it sounds like the issue isn't timid PvE players who are too afraid to engage with their attackers, but supposedly PvP players who are queuing out to avoid the risk of losing half of their TV. Most PvE players in IC probably don't have enough TV on them to be worried about losing half of it, although to some of them even a small amount of TV might be a precious commodity.

Yup! I like the PVE content of both IC and Cyro. Cryo has some awesome delves. I go there for the PVE content. Yes I accept that I might get killed. Honestly I only engage if running away doesn't work and 90% of the time I'm dead in moments. Shurg, oh well, as you I never have much telvar on me, no great loss.

The only annoying problem with this the patrolling horrors. I stopped killing them mostly because I got tired of being farmed for the telvar. Pvpers who wait until the boss is dead and then kill me.
    PS5/NA
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think ZOS will change anything.

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

They've fixed the dots pulling you out of stealth this patch, so that's no longer an excuse. Slot a purge (all classes have access to multiple purges now) and Ele Sus is no longer an issue.

Or, accept that you shouldn't just get to run away from a fight in an environment where fighting over a currency is the main mechanic.

Except I do not care about any of that stuff, telvar included. I usually carry 0 telvar (or less that a 100, if I had to fight some mobs to clear a path to my destination). I'm there for lore books only now.

I did not know that you could queue while in combat until this thread appeared. If someone attacks me I just stand there, get killed (they get nothing from me), and come back later . Will look into that addon.

I always queue to Cyro to quickly exit the IC (when NOT in combat). I see some people in this thread advocating for even removing that and making players use sewers. Do you support that?
  • sshogrin
    sshogrin
    ✭✭✭

The situation where players port out of IC in order to avoid losing telvar stones to another player is abused on a regular basis and needs to be adjusted. Why have items such as sigil of imperial retreat (it´s entire purpose is to be used to safely get away with your stones), when you can simply just queue out to an empty campaign with 0 downsides. Players on PC even use addons that do this things automatically depending on your HP to telvar ratio, or addons which allows you to bind hotkeys to start the queue for them. The option to do this removes the entire risk/reward situation completely which shouldn´t be the case. I´ve 0 issues with people who uses tactics such as invisibility potions, stag 4 vamp sprint to get into invis and get away (or any other proper strategy to get away).

My suggestions to adjust this:
    1. Doing damage or taking damage from a player within 30 seconds prevents you from accepting the queue and leaving IC this way.
    2. Queueing out of IC while in combat with another player makes you lose the same amount of stones as if you died to said player.
    3. Keep the current mechanic but make it so your character stays in IC for another 10-15 seconds before porting out.

This is really no different than players staying in infinite sneak, staying around quest objectives, then ganking people. Worse, you can use a ladder to go into the sewers, be blue, but be ganked by someone waiting around the ladder, and you can't do anything because your abilities are locked for a period of time. If ZOS would fix that (yes, there are threads and bug reports about that), then maybe you'd have a valid argument. If players could stay in infinite stealth and gank around quest objectives, you'd have a valid argument, but until that's fixed there is no real argument.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

???

Wild Hunt + Gap Closer
    Detect Pots
    Camo Hunter / Magelight
    Conspicuous Poison w 11.5s duration
    Sentry Set
    +more

ESO's combat system allows you to build too tanky for this and it leads to griefing.

Troll Warden and Sorcs with max move speed and super tank builds will grief and not allow you to leave. There's already an AD Warden on PC NA that does this. They carry 0 Tel Var and follow you around and light attack right before you interact with the district door. Now you're in combat and can't leave. The only way out is to port to Cyrodiil.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on August 19, 2024 9:45PM
    PC NA
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

???

Wild Hunt + Gap Closer
    Detect Pots
    Camo Hunter / Magelight
    Sentry Set
    +more

ESO's combat system allows you to build too tanky for this and it leads to griefing.

Troll Warden and Sorcs with max move speed and super tank builds will grief and not allow you to leave. There's already an AD Warden on PC NA that does this. They carry 0 Tel Var and follow you around and light attack right before you interact with the district door. Now you're in combat and can't leave. The only way out is to port to Cyrodiil.

If this is the concern, then they simply must change accepting a queue to have the same mechanics as get me unstuck. You lose half your telvar if you take a queue out. Perhaps with an exception for safe zones, such as on doors, in spawns, and in the bases.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

???

Wild Hunt + Gap Closer
    Detect Pots
    Camo Hunter / Magelight
    Sentry Set
    +more

If this is the concern, then they simply must change accepting a queue to have the same mechanics as get me unstuck. You lose half your telvar if you take a queue out. Perhaps with an exception for safe zones, such as on doors, in spawns, and in the bases.

It is beginning to sound more and more like "I didn't get to kill them... they need to be punished for my satisfaction"

Auldwulfe
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auldwulfe wrote: »

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

???

Wild Hunt + Gap Closer
    Detect Pots
    Camo Hunter / Magelight
    Sentry Set
    +more

It is beginning to sound more and more like "I didn't get to kill them... they need to be punished for my satisfaction"

Auldwulfe

But if I say "exploit" enough maybe it'll be true.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    Remember how we used to lose 80% of our Telvar when killed by a player...ahh, the early days of IC lol.
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

???

Wild Hunt + Gap Closer
    Detect Pots
    Camo Hunter / Magelight
    Sentry Set
    +more

Auldwulfe

But if I say "exploit" enough maybe it'll be true.

And these same people will also complain, because you can run for 4 hours in the sewers, never go topside, and NOT see a single other person, the entire time.

I have gone out, and gathered 18,000 telvar just wandering around, and not seen anyone .....
    Wonder why, if "so many people" are "exploiting" that we can wander that long, and NOT see a person.
    Shouldn't they be stacked up, like sardines, if it is that much of an issue .... half the reason I play bodyguard, as I noted above, is that I get paid by the guilds I do it for.... and it helps their newer players get some stuff.

I fight so rarely, even I am questioning if it is even necessary..... I highly doubt this is a chronic problem... and that's supported in this thread by all the people that didn't even KNOW that such addons existed.
    Personally, I do not use ANY addons..... I have all the telvar I need....

When I get bored, I am even known to take out 12k telvar, and deliberately wander into other faction areas, hoping someone hits a lottery with me..... and many times, go back and put it back, because there were no takers, online...... considering how low the population is... why would you try and make it harder, and further discourage people from trying? It's not like everything there, in the telvar vendors, isn't more or less available with other methods .... the runes for the glyphs are selling for pennies, with the crashed market.... and the armor sets down there have been so nerfed, they are, sometimes, worse choices than some overland sets from the base game.

And once you do one event with the keys, you probably don't need to go the vaults again... I have dozens and dozens of keys just sitting in my bank --- and nothing that I don't already have, out of those vaults.....

The sewers are dead, and topside is little more than the same gankers, all hiding, and waiting around until someone makes an error and pops out of stealth, or until some new player decides to try it, and finds out how many people like to play "kick the puppy"....

Auldwulfe
    Edited by Auldwulfe on August 20, 2024 12:02AM
  • ShadowPaladin
    ShadowPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's laughable is that anyone is crying over something that hurts nobody but gankers.

Jup... Or at least, only those players/people who make a living out of farming other players/people for Telvar :neutral: .

Yes, this is abused by more than just people in IC, this is abused everywhere in PvP. People will constantly que out of fights just to avoid giving AP to players, there should be a punishment.

How about a punishment instead for those players who killed the same player for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, ... , 10th, ..., 20th, etc. time?! I would find it great, if players would only be able to get 100% AP for the first 3 kills of the same player. With the 4th they will only get 50%, with the 5th 25% and starting with the 6th kill within 24h, they will only get 1 AP for it :smirk: !!!

The same thing would be great for the Telvar Stones. For the first 3 kills of the same player the killer will get 100% of the 50% Telvar rewards. With the 4th kill he will get 50% of the 50% reward (25%), with the 5th kill 25% of it (12,5% from the killed players Telvar) and starting with the 6th kill of the same player, the killer will only get 1 Telvar stone :mrgreen: !!!

Delimber wrote: »
    You can fix this issue by making it so you don't lose Telvar on death. There, problem solved.

Jup... That would be the best solution. With this IC would also be re-populated!

The issue, here, is that some people think the telvar are a reward, and that, somehow, everyone agrees to play by their personal rules, and become prey for other people's enjoyment ......

Telver stones are a bribe, to get people to risk being victimized to get items they want, that are locked behind a gate, where the thing they need to do to get passed that gate is volunteering to be prey for predators that like to hunt lower levels, etc......

I am all for people porting to Cyrodiil ... because if they have some success at gaining some telvars, rather than just successfully looking at a death screen..... then there might actually, one day, be a population of players that have a reason to improve, and come out to join in....

As of right now, it's a bribery to play the luck lottery, and hope you, eventually, have enough to get something you want, for most of the lower level, or newer, players that haven't bought, paid for carries, or ground long periods, to have the newest proc and kill set armors......

Personally, I'd love to see a rule where you cannot attack someone more than 5 levels below you, or 100 CP lower....up to about CP 1200 --- anyone up there can attack each other at will - it would not balance out the issue of people making characters, keeping them low, while researching, and then coming out wearing 2 sets of trial gear, but it would bring some fairness back for low levels ....

Or, more people can take on time being bodyguards .... as I noted above. I usually get paid by the guilds that I guard for.... so it works for me.

Auldwulfe

Yeah, the stones are a bait for people to play in IC. If those would be removed or if ZOS would make some of the changes, some people are suggesting here, IC would be not 90% dead, but instead 100% dead.

• ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭✭

Stage 4 vamp.

Invis pots.

Nightblade stealth.

???

Wild Hunt + Gap Closer
    Detect Pots
    Camo Hunter / Magelight
    Sentry Set
    +more

Yes, all you're doing is illustrating more issues, these issues don't make other ones okay. Just because these issues exist doesn't mean the others also should, they should all be fixed.
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It needs fixed,needs to be instant port out,instead of taking time to get out,lol.Though swapping campaigns should be ok,seeing quester gankers,invisible gankers,invincible tanks,lag sorcs,etc seem ok to others in PVP.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's laughable is that anyone is crying over something that hurts nobody but gankers.

Care to explain how this only hurts gankers?

I have never played a ganker in my life, and yet nearly every time I enter IC I end up having somebody queue out to escape me. Most of the time these are players that are in IC to farm telvar, which is a high value resource because of the "risk" associated with farming it - but that risk is non existent when you can simply press a key, hold block and heal/defensive ult for 15 seconds, and escape any player in the game regardless of their skill level or damage.

Keep gaslighting people who are concerned over a genuine exploit. Lol.

I don't owe you an explanation. Til this thread showed up I had never even heard of people using the que in the middle of combat. I still say it doesn't hurt anyone except for those who would kill someone else for their telvar, whether you want to admit to being a ganker or not. It doesn't "HURT" you to not get to kill someone else. This is why there will be no "Fix" for this.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. This should not be changed.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After removing some unnecessary back and forth from this thread, we would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive.

If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here
    Staff Post
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There seem to be a few things going on here. The OP is upset because some PVPers are using an addon to one click out of a fight they are losing. I think this is a fair point. But before blaming the ability to port out to Cryo, try it on the console with no addons.

I can't imagine having enough time in a real fight to go thru all the clicks needed to port out on the consoles.

Second, some commenters seem to think because it's PVP allowed zone that's it is is a PVP zone. The PVE content is staring them in the face, quests, delves, world bosses (hello patroling horrors!). Because PVP is allowed you can expect to be attacked by other players. But there is PVE content there for those not PVPing at the moment.

Even without the stuck in combat bug porting is needed. There is no good way to get back to your base in IC without going thru Cryo. Going thru the sewers is time-consuming and often risky. If you want the "exploit" closed there needs to be another way to get back to base first.

PS5/NA
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There seem to be a few things going on here. The OP is upset because some PVPers are using an addon to one click out of a fight they are losing. I think this is a fair point. But before blaming the ability to port out to Cryo, try it on the console with no addons.

I can't imagine having enough time in a real fight to go thru all the clicks needed to port out on the consoles.

Second, some commenters seem to think because it's PVP allowed zone that's it is is a PVP zone. The PVE content is staring them in the face, quests, delves, world bosses (hello patroling horrors!). Because PVP is allowed you can expect to be attacked by other players. But there is PVE content there for those not PVPing at the moment.

Even without the stuck in combat bug porting is needed. There is no good way to get back to your base in IC without going thru Cryo. Going thru the sewers is time-consuming and often risky. If you want the "exploit" closed there needs to be another way to get back to base first.

Paired with a way to get all the quests for the zones without going up and down 6 ladders!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I just got shoved into a wall during the summon adds phase of the Clannfear boss in Elven Gardens. If there's going to be bugs like this then players should be able to port out to Cyrodiil. We should not have to use /stuck and lose half our Tel Var.

IT2LAOg.jpeg
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on August 20, 2024 8:52AM
    PC NA