Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Talins wrote: »
    My only complaint is that Jessica's post should have come earlier. As was said previously - most of us are not MMO newbs - and we do understand that "stuff happens" - but just tell us. We (well most of us :D) don't require the nitty gritty - but we do expect (and deserve) at least some information about what is going on in a game we paid for (and are obviously enjoying - from the level of teeth gnashing here ;P)

Yep, we're working on refining our process for notifications. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My previous post some 30 pages ago about us reaching 100 points easy tonight/today is like getting really close to happening. Wow. 12 to go. Crazy!
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    pad11 wrote: »
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    pad11 wrote: »
    Woooo lvl 2! (slaps self in ass, grabs beer, hides under desk at work...)
    How did you slap yourself IN your ass?
    Please explain, diagrams and images for credulity.

OMG you're right! :cold_sweat: That's just....wrong....and gross...unless i took myself out to a nice dinner, maybe a show...then, well...anything's possible....

In the words of Ray William Johnson (who i don't think anybody watches anymore.... or do they?) "It's not Gay if you Blow yourself!"
  • Darquer
    Darquer
    ✭✭✭
    Corrected version info :smiley: :
    eb83beaf419ec54af57716aa3634c0.png
  • Phabiusbile
    Phabiusbile
    ✭✭
    bleh
    Edited by Phabiusbile on April 2, 2014 1:30PM
  • mlecho74
    mlecho74
    Twice a week seems excessive but maybe needed at the outset.
    BUT! Sunday!! and mid morning?? what survey threw up that timing as optimal? it cuts into almost everyone's game time regardless of where they are, very poor decision IMO.

I agree. I can see the mid-week time, as most people will be at work/school or still sleeping, but maintenance on the weekend? More people are home, so more people will be wanting to play. Unless it's a very short maintenance period, it's really going to tick people off.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    The question on everybody's mind:

Can we get a rough ballpark ETA? Because you ladies and gentleman have been dangling a carrot in front of us.

That's why people are agitated. Some of us have been here almost 8 hours waiting around, and seeing "Soon(tm)" messages.

If someone had told us 8 hours ago "We'll be down for a while, please check in in the morning" I would have gone to sleep.

Totally understandable and fair, @Sarenia. You're right. We'll keep that in mind if we have a long downtime like this again. For now, to be on the safe side, we're looking at a few hours, possibly less.

Awesome! Personally couldn't ask for more.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Keverettusps
    >.< I get a half day at work only to not be able to play ESO! WTF >.< its bad enough Dominion and the Covenant teamed up to dominated the Pact last night
    "War....War never changes"
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-27202-1385052591-15.gif
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    I just picture 30 amazing nerds running around a room and this is the convo:

Jessica: GUYS THEY ARE GETTING FIESTY AGAIN

30 nerds: OMG WE'RE TRYING BUT JOHNNY TRIPPED OVER THE SERVER POWER CABLE AGAIN

Jessica: What should I tell em?

30 nerds: Tell 'em it will be more time and use the word "rebuild" that will throw them off!

Jessica: NICE!!
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
  • BigDumbViking
    BigDumbViking
    ✭✭
    BAD SERVER.... BAD!

bad-computer.gif
    James Dalton - Nord Dragonknight

& Trusty Steed Roadhouse

• Enkshar
    Enkshar
    ✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    They gave a eta 3 hours

It will be a few hours (at least.) It could be more than three, and we didn't state "three." Until we know for sure, we're wary of giving an exact timeframe, but we will absolutely keep everyone updated here and on our social media channels.

1-3 hours may be a "few", but more than that its not, as we are getting closer to half a day downtime :( and thats 1/10th of the 5 days early access and 1/6th of the 3 days one :(
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    So, since we're all here: Who has some awesome ESO screenshots to share? Let's see 'em!
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still can't log in, Seen a post that their may be a maintenance thing going on ATM.
    Please advise.
    Edited by Carnage2K4 on April 2, 2014 1:30PM
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • vanity
    vanity
    ✭✭
    Yes Pact is being owned in pvp right now. May the ESO admins give us many blessings and maybe some sweet one hit hacks because we are being iced right now.
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    H7iiB5J.jpg

This one thinks you should use the downtime to implement that RP phasing we were told we'd have. *sage nod* :P
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    So, since we're all here: Who has some awesome ESO screenshots to share? Let's see 'em!

Praising the Tribunal. All hail to the Anticipations.

o3Qrgeo.png
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭

Floodgate /open

NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
  • ulgrenn
    ulgrenn
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin
    8:31AM
    Good morning, all. Maintenance on the North American megaserver is still under way. We know you have questions; we'll have a more detailed update for you shortly. Thanks for hanging in there while work on bringing things back online.
    Jessica Folsom

LOL goodmorning my butt I've been up all Night waiting for your Slow under qualified maintenance crew. Get this crap up. Hit the go button hire people who know what they are doing fire the ones pissing your customers off if you need examples use a crayon and draw them a picture of people paying money for a service and not getting a service you want a riot ill give you one, you guys need to get your crap together.

If you don't know the problem get on the phone Call blizzard and ask them how to run a server they can possibly help you guys.
    ULGRENN
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭

My friend has a screen of him falling through the map... for like 5 minutes.... then dying... and all he did was walk out of a house...

Good Times
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    @Cayce_of_Kata

You guys on Ebonheart Pact? You even have a guild up and running, if so, you accepting members?
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Nordak
    Nordak
    ✭✭
    Enkshar wrote: »
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    They gave a eta 3 hours

It will be a few hours (at least.) It could be more than three, and we didn't state "three." Until we know for sure, we're wary of giving an exact timeframe, but we will absolutely keep everyone updated here and on our social media channels.

1-3 hours may be a "few", but more than that its not, as we are getting closer to half a day downtime :( and thats 1/10th of the 5 days early access and 1/6th of the 3 days one :(

They could always compensate us by rolling back the "real" Launch.
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    Eldhaaril wrote: »
    Mortelus wrote: »
    Vaultese wrote: »
    Well, I've only got 5gigs left on my EU server download, then y'all can bite me lmao

Um... just copy and paste from you c:drive zeni folder, one is EU and one is NA. copy the NA contents and paste to your EU folder. job done, take 5 minutes....

you can bite me.....

Joking :)

try it and save ya self 5 more hours.

That's a negative good budgie!

It works, I did it just before the EA a few days ago. need to repair from launcher.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have lolcats?
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • DeJo
    DeJo
    Insofar as Launches do go if you want to talk launches, this is probably one of the smoothest MMO launches in ages.

Wow, you definitely need to experience more launches or find better quality subscription level games.

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Carnage2K4 wrote: »
    Still can't log in, Seen a post that their may be a maintenance thing going on ATM.

It's going to be at least a few hours, Carnage. If you keep an eye on any of our official social media channels or this thread, we'll update when the megaserver is back up.

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    havnt had enough play time to get awesome screen shots :(
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • GLaDOS
    GLaDOS
    ✭✭✭

Yeah! And moar kittehs. I can never get enough adorable kittehs. <3

Still alive.
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Let me go log in really quick and take some. ;)
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    I have this Mara Ring, miss Jessica... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*