Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• ProtegeX
    ProtegeX
    So, since we're all here: Who has some awesome ESO screenshots to share? Let's see 'em!

Haven't had enough time to play......you know......to get a screenshot!

• Keverettusps
    So, since we're all here: Who has some awesome ESO screenshots to share? Let's see 'em!

See the issue with that is I would need to play the game to create awesome screen shots :/ lol
    "War....War never changes"
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    pad11 wrote: »
    pad11 wrote: »
    Woooo lvl 2! (slaps self in ass, grabs beer, hides under desk at work...)
    How did you slap yourself IN your ass?
    Please explain, diagrams and images for credulity.

OMG you're right! :cold_sweat: That's just....wrong....and gross...unless i took myself out to a nice dinner, maybe a show...then, well...anything's possible....

In the words of Ray William Johnson (who i don't think anybody watches anymore.... or do they?) "It's not Gay if you Blow yourself!"

AAAHHH!!!! nice!
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    please know before you bann me for all time I have been on this forum almost all night
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    Also, slightly off topic Jessica, but while we have your attention:
    Is there any way you could go to bat on allowing us to have off-site forum avatars like we did in the beta forums?
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    Talins wrote: »
    My only complaint is that Jessica's post should have come earlier. As was said previously - most of us are not MMO newbs - and we do understand that "stuff happens" - but just tell us. We (well most of us :D) don't require the nitty gritty - but we do expect (and deserve) at least some information about what is going on in a game we paid for (and are obviously enjoying - from the level of teeth gnashing here ;P)

Yep, we're working on refining our process for notifications. :)

just a few suggestions.

1. a proper server status page rather than the service update page.
    2. regular updates and actual communication (like your doing now)
    3. if something is gonna take a long while to fix, just SAY SO.
    4. Make it easier to find information on the forums. Not being mean or anything but the mixing of the languages on the main 'pinned' pages etc makes it very hard to find specific threads even when logged in and under EN.
    5. You guys have a MAIN website page for a reason.. with a NEWS section.. how about using it to give us NEWS?
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    Time to go play my Backup RPG! GOAT SIMULATOR!

Goat-Simulator.jpg
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    *whines* Get off work and see the server has asploded, my itch needs to be scratched. Whose fault is THIS?! Was it you M'aiq? Or wait, seems more like something Sheogorath would do..
    Fuzzball of the Ashen hand
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortelus wrote: »
    Eldhaaril wrote: »
    Mortelus wrote: »
    Vaultese wrote: »
    Well, I've only got 5gigs left on my EU server download, then y'all can bite me lmao

Um... just copy and paste from you c:drive zeni folder, one is EU and one is NA. copy the NA contents and paste to your EU folder. job done, take 5 minutes....

you can bite me.....

Joking :)

try it and save ya self 5 more hours.

That's a negative good budgie!

It works, I did it just before the EA a few days ago. need to repair from launcher.
    Once EA started this was no longer able to be done, you have to re download.
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Keverettusps
    vanity wrote: »
    Yes Pact is being owned in pvp right now. May the ESO admins give us many blessings and maybe some sweet one hit hacks because we are being iced right now.

We was kicking ass then Dominion and Cov's teamed up, we should of summoned a dragon
    "War....War never changes"
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Carnage2K4 wrote: »
    Still can't log in, Seen a post that their may be a maintenance thing going on ATM.

It's going to be at least a few hours, Carnage. If you keep an eye on any of our official social media channels or this thread, we'll update when the megaserver is back up.

Dang looks like that will do it for me. Literally been on this thread since 1AM haha.

A few hours from 9:30 is just too long for me to stay awake. Hopefully game is up when I get off work tomorrow morning.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    ulgrenn wrote: »
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin
    8:31AM
    Good morning, all. Maintenance on the North American megaserver is still under way. We know you have questions; we'll have a more detailed update for you shortly. Thanks for hanging in there while work on bringing things back online.
    Jessica Folsom

LOL goodmorning my butt I've been up all Night waiting for your Slow under qualified maintenance crew. Get this crap up. Hit the go button hire people who know what they are doing fire the ones pissing your customers off if you need examples use a crayon and draw them a picture of people paying money for a service and not getting a service you want a riot ill give you one, you guys need to get your crap together.

If you don't know the problem get on the phone Call blizzard and ask them how to run a server they can possibly help you guys.

Why don't you get in there and fix it, because you like TOTALLY sound like an expert, mmkay.
  • Darquer
    Darquer
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, now that it's 6:30 am for me. I lost the whole night and think it sucks we just weren't told the outage might be a day or more... I did take an hour or so off to play an MMO that is up. Considerable amounts of killing relieved some frustration but seriously, only asking for some consideration of people's time with appropriate updates.
  • BrandynPublic

My friend has a screen of him falling through the map... for like 5 minutes.... then dying... and all he did was walk out of a house...

Good Times

Yeah, I got flung into the air and halfway across the continent and ended up way somewhere I had never been. lol. I just ran back to where I previously was. haha.
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    TheFio wrote: »
    *whines* Get off work and see the server has asploded, my itch needs to be scratched. Whose fault is THIS?! Was it you M'aiq? Or wait, seems more like something Sheogorath would do..

it was me sorry bro
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Zarman
    Zarman
    ✭✭✭
    It was Molag Bal, so we can't defeat him.
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    Carnage2K4 wrote: »
    Still can't log in, Seen a post that their may be a maintenance thing going on ATM.
    Please advise.

THE NEW BEST POST IN THREAD!
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20140401_160253_zps2dcbc7fa.png

I reallllllly like Auridon.
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Zarman wrote: »
    It was Molag Bal, so we can't defeat him.

Careful, Molag Bal does not like loose ends.
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, guys stop hitting on Jessica, for all you know it could be a guy.
    ...Named Jessica
  • Ciinen1988
    Ciinen1988
    ✭✭✭

Been too busy running around to remember to take screenshots lol. I will try to be more prepared in the future :P
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Rykoth wrote: »
    H7iiB5J.jpg

This one thinks you should use the downtime to implement that RP phasing we were told we'd have. *sage nod* :P

Love that screenshot.

Also, it's still a possibility, @Rykoth. We really do love the roleplay community, and are continuing to talk about ways we can help foster that part of our community.

Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Doraelari wrote: »

Where is that at alliance-wise?
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    @Cayce_of_Kata

You guys on Ebonheart Pact? You even have a guild up and running, if so, you accepting members?

@‌Skjlvald

We do, yes. Only one of us other than me is in so far at the moment. My second in command has been having problems getting on, and the rest of the group on Skype is being hesitant to buy into ESO. A lot of us have been grown bitter by undelivered promises of online games.

As for accepting members.. Perhaps. I'd prefer to get to know you and interact with you in-game before saying yes or no. My global is @caycekata - Friend me, or we can arange to meet in-game via PMs here, and we'll talk!
  • Moosey
    Moosey
    fippy.jpg
    ;)

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    Well, now I know... When I can log in, take screenies to ensure I have something to do next time the Server goes down.
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    dcarpent72 wrote: »
    I have this Mara Ring, miss Jessica... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

wonder if she's getting creeped out from all the random loves directed at her now? Nah, but wait...

c13cd83af59dc81497102904670d658886602e97f8ecc58fdd0ef145cebe2104.jpg

"Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, guys stop hitting on Jessica, for all you know it could be a guy.
    ...Named Jessica

but teh interwebz doesn't lie
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭

My friend has a screen of him falling through the map... for like 5 minutes.... then dying... and all he did was walk out of a house...

Good Times

Yeah, I got flung into the air and halfway across the continent and ended up way somewhere I had never been. lol. I just ran back to where I previously was. haha.

The best part was his map said he was in Riften, yet he fell through the map in Ebonheart
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    Doraelari wrote: »

Where is that at alliance-wise?

Aldmeri Dominion. :)