I'm not surprised to see this thread back in action at the moment :p
    Daggerfall Covenant: Fork-Stealer, Argonian Dragonknight
    Aldmeri Dominion: Kadigan, Bosmer Nightblade
    Let's be civil, shall we?
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    haha yep, been looking at other threads to see different people's reaction. one person actually put it nicely. He stated that they are fixing issues for the people who couldn't log in and ended the statement with "Damned if you do, and Damned if you don't"
    Options
  • LimeFox
    LimeFox
    ✭✭✭
    internet-fail-lolcat.jpg

Yeah, I wish I could get on right now. But rather than rage about it, I shall take this opportunity to go to bed and actually sleep... instead of being tempted to stay up till 4 am and play video games. XDDD
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    yea i have to go to work in the afternoon , but i've been listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HyYklN55U and i just can't wait to hit update and play in the morning before work lol
    Edited by acespades100 on April 13, 2014 4:44AM
    Options
  • Kadigan
    Kadigan
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to ask if that was fanmade, it's really surprisingly well done. Good work, Defender. Always nice to have something like this in the forums during downtime :D
    Daggerfall Covenant: Fork-Stealer, Argonian Dragonknight
    Aldmeri Dominion: Kadigan, Bosmer Nightblade
    Let's be civil, shall we?
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    yea the song has just been stuck in my head, thought i'd share it with the guild. And those guys specifically made it for the game, so its pretty awesome. Everytime i run in Cyrodill and see a fight marker its like the song rings in my head "Answer the Call" lol
    Options
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Don't talk about happy stuff. I need people to QQ with me.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you guys ;P
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    All i gotta say is, some of these forums are entertaining. Check out http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/77070/my-experience-so-far
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    The game is up
    Options
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    The game is up

Don't toy with me!
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    The game is up

Don't toy with me!

hahaha i kept looking for updates, but i saw the message and just went in and it worked... i think i was like one of the first ones in lol
    Options
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Server is up.... surprising!
    Options
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    just kidding servers down again
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
    Options
  • Coolheart
    Coolheart
    Soul Shriven
    I was watching some of the trailers again earlier and thought to myself "Surely they could make a Box Office hit with a Movie 'Elder Scrolls the movie' or even a series of movies", no doubt though it will never happen.
    Options
  • bacuus
    bacuus
    This would be awesome, but it would have to be animated like the trailers. Using real actors would undoubtedly ruin it. Think Uwe Bol type movies :-P

Coolheart wrote: »
    I was watching some of the trailers again earlier and thought to myself "Surely they could make a Box Office hit with a Movie 'Elder Scrolls the movie' or even a series of movies", no doubt though it will never happen.

Options
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kept getting disconnected last night and rolled back half an hour each time...sucked having to do quests twice. Hopefully this will sort it.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

Options
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    So glad to see this thread again.. I needed an escape from the others for a while.

'Fix the bugs!', 'Stupid downtime!'. Not realizing or caring that downtime=bug fixing. Saying admins don't reply without reading threads to see that they do in fact reply. Starting 10 threads on the same topic within a couple of hours.

I'm having a coffee, testing if my launcher patches every so often, and seeing what you fine people are up to during downtime.
    Options
  • lfseeney_ESO
    lfseeney_ESO
    ✭✭
    Seems Dell had a sale on servers when ESO bought theirs, as they seem to never be able to turn them off without breaking them.
    Options
  • phoenixangel
    As an APAC player I understand the frustration behind maintenance. I also accept it at the same time, but it is hard for most people playing to see it as something fair.

I'm wondering why there is thus no plan to price discriminate on subscriptions. It is possible to enforce it (IP detection) and it would make APAC players less disgruntled. 2 days a week during prime time equates to nearly 8 out of 28 days unplayable for most people. Even giving a dollar off a month might go a long way in appeasing most players.
    Options
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    demendred wrote: »
    Elvent wrote: »

Most other MMOs do this, SWTOR, LOTRO, WoW, Rift, etc how come ESO can't do this?

ESO doesn't sit with the in-crowd. ESO wears a leather jacket and smokes a cigarette by the trees looking cool.
    Well then it will die of cancer.
    I give them 2 months to fix this screwing over Aussies every Friday night then i'm done, its not that great of a game to pay for 7 nights and only able to login 5..
    Edited by DanteYoda on April 16, 2014 10:45AM
    Options
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    [ What did they expect from us when there is nothing else to do... we post on the forums about ESO...

The best part is that when the server is down, they actively advise you to visit th forums (they even give you a link). It's like they're trolling us on purpose.
    Options
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Thete wrote: »
    [ What did they expect from us when there is nothing else to do... we post on the forums about ESO...

The best part is that when the server is down, they actively advise you to visit th forums (they even give you a link). It's like they're trolling us on purpose.

"When" the server is down? So always? Lol. I've retired ESO until the big update hits. Stopped playing for a day to deal with a break up and I came back to 67 message in my inbox, only one of which was legitimate. Between the downtime and the spammers, I'm going to give Zeni some time to fix it; I'm staying subbed, because I do support it, but there's no way I'm touching it until something gives.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
    Options
  • Bayezid
    Bayezid
    ✭✭
    This is Zenimax to it's subscribers:

cf71b6b17b70db6b41ae34caed28604e00843b4cc51d6ca97d63a9ddfa2a1b26.jpg

Edited by Bayezid on June 2, 2014 12:19AM
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, patch notes are now up! You can view them right here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64066/patch-notes-v1-0-1#latest
    New in Town: Malareth has been run out of Vulkhel Guard for the time being, but she vows to return at a later date. Those of you on this quest are advised to abandon the quest until she returns. Not completing this quest will not impact any achievements.

So... any update on the ETA for Malareth's return?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Jaybomb
    Jaybomb
    ✭✭
    Maintenance always sucks but I've been with ESO since early access and there have been a lot of ongoing problems they are nothing compared to the great mmo we have i'just glad I get to do son fantasy roleplay and take my mind off the real world or any other bad thing that happens daily. So its like 99%great to 1% maintenance, patches or hot fixes
    Just enjoy what you have as you never know when you may lose it all for good!
    Options