Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Seriously, guys stop hitting on Jessica, for all you know it could be a guy.
    ...Named Jessica

dude... we been up all night and we are just messing around... get your panties out of a wad
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I haven't even thought about taking screenshots, been too engrossed in the game. There hasn't been a game that sucked me in so much since the old Everquest days. Good going guys, just iron out the bugs and growing pains and you'll have gold.
    Fuzzball of the Ashen hand
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    Zaeros wrote: »
    dcarpent72 wrote: »
    I have this Mara Ring, miss Jessica... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

wonder if she's getting creeped out from all the random loves directed at her now? Nah, but wait...

c13cd83af59dc81497102904670d658886602e97f8ecc58fdd0ef145cebe2104.jpg
    working for a game company she should of been forewarned.
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    Eldhaaril wrote: »
    Mortelus wrote: »
    Eldhaaril wrote: »
    Mortelus wrote: »
    Vaultese wrote: »
    Well, I've only got 5gigs left on my EU server download, then y'all can bite me lmao

Um... just copy and paste from you c:drive zeni folder, one is EU and one is NA. copy the NA contents and paste to your EU folder. job done, take 5 minutes....

you can bite me.....

Joking :)

try it and save ya self 5 more hours.

That's a negative good budgie!

It works, I did it just before the EA a few days ago. need to repair from launcher.
    Once EA started this was no longer able to be done, you have to re download.

Ahhh ok then, that's pretty sucky.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    dcarpent72 wrote: »
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Seriously, guys stop hitting on Jessica, for all you know it could be a guy.
    ...Named Jessica

dude... we been up all night and we are just messing around... get your panties out of a wad

Yea, before we had Michael... and he was no fun!!
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Moosey wrote: »
    So, since we're all here: Who has some awesome ESO screenshots to share? Let's see 'em!
    fippy.jpg
    ;)

Oh wow, Flippy! Haven't seen him in many years. Memories~

Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    So, since we're all here: Who has some awesome ESO screenshots to share? Let's see 'em!
    fippy.jpg
    ;)

I murdered him more times than I can remeber, it became a sport.
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Doraelari wrote: »
    Screenshot_20140401_160253_zps2dcbc7fa.png

I reallllllly like Auridon.

Beautiful, @Doraelari!
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    fippy.jpg
    ;)

Dear God, Flippy Darkpaw! So many years of my life in EQ ... gone.
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    only ss i've actually taken is

wb.png

me and the two wives.. yes i have rings of mara with each hehe.
    Edited by Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO on April 2, 2014 1:38PM
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Doraelari wrote: »
    Screenshot_20140401_160253_zps2dcbc7fa.png

I reallllllly like Auridon.

Beautiful, @Doraelari!

Couldn't have this, and the many other beautiful screenshots, without you guys! <3

• ZurinArctus
    ZurinArctus
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think this particular maintenance is what will happen weekly, if at all. It seems situational based upon some serious bugs that would have been compounded later should the servers have remained up.

It happens. As for timing, not sure how they sort zone differences. Those overseas on US servers always get hit at the worst times.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Loctite wrote: »
    Loctite wrote: »
    I wonder why the EU sever was not affected by this?

Different environments cause different effects. Might be that whatever the catalyst of this bug was, hasn't happened (yet?) on the EU server.

Like how a child born to abusive drunkards isn't the same as a child born to attentive parents in a middle-class house... Unfortunately that says some things about us as players.

I wonder if they are running at similar loads etc..

Because_Aliens_LOL.jpg

One of my favorite meme pictures. How did you know I liked that one? ;)

I can just about make a book from all these posts. Hmm hardcover or paperback. Decisions.

Try both with Lulu self-publishing! /I-keed. :)

And I was just looking forward to logging in and whacking away at the vet content...
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    untill eso ultima online was the best mmo ever made.
  • MaleusGaryn
    10012177_486597638112891_706950542_o.jpg
    That was from the last moments of the final Beta weekend. I'll try to get some shots from Live uploaded.
    Edited by MaleusGaryn on April 2, 2014 1:41PM
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    @Cayce_of_Kata

You guys on Ebonheart Pact? You even have a guild up and running, if so, you accepting members?

@‌Skjlvald

We do, yes. Only one of us other than me is in so far at the moment. My second in command has been having problems getting on, and the rest of the group on Skype is being hesitant to buy into ESO. A lot of us have been grown bitter by undelivered promises of online games.

As for accepting members.. Perhaps. I'd prefer to get to know you and interact with you in-game before saying yes or no. My global is @caycekata - Friend me, or we can arange to meet in-game via PMs here, and we'll talk!

Will do - thanks.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • the_sentinel
    Sarenia wrote: »
    The question on everybody's mind:

Can we get a rough ballpark ETA? Because you ladies and gentleman have been dangling a carrot in front of us.

That's why people are agitated. Some of us have been here almost 8 hours waiting around, and seeing "Soon(tm)" messages.

If someone had told us 8 hours ago "We'll be down for a while, please check in in the morning" I would have gone to sleep.

Totally understandable and fair, @Sarenia. You're right. We'll keep that in mind if we have a long downtime like this again. For now, to be on the safe side, we're looking at a few hours, possibly less.

Their explanation makes this worse! All these things were preexisting conditions that they could have told us about. System maintenance is not testing new patches and fixes. If they could simply inform us of an extended outage in advance and we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now. They are setting a precedence of concealment, poor planning, and demonstrating a cavalier attitude about how long they can bring the system down for. Grinding Gear Games, respects player's time, and they often deploy patches in 5 minutes or less. Granted POE isn't as complex or as new, but the devs could easily take more time than they need, but for some strange reason they choose not to.

You know how GMAIL goes down for 8hours without a notice ahead of time? Ya, me either.
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    So i left off on P44 and came back to here. Did i miss an ETA or what? Or still being left in the dark? :(
  • S1D3FX
    S1D3FX
    ✭✭
    Whenever I see comments like "when is it going to be back up?!" all I can think of is a long family car trip to Disney World and that damn annoying kid in the back seat asking "are we there yet?!"

It'll be fixed when it gets fixed. Don't make ZeniMax turn the car around...
  • DeJo
    DeJo

Awesome attempt to herd the goats into a different corral Jessica! +5
  • Itanius
    Itanius
    My only screenshot so far:

mgVp89w.jpg

:smile:
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    You know how GMAIL goes down for 8hours without a notice ahead of time? Ya, me either.

Because an SMTP server is complicated on the same level as an online game serving dozens of thousands of people concurrently. /snark
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    DeJo wrote: »

Awesome attempt to herd the goats into a different corral Jessica! +5

It will work though hehe. Jessica's mama didn't raise no fool. :P
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    Disagree.. definitely Hello Kittie Online.

• Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭

Only the one so far.

0yGlNTR.jpg

• MaleusGaryn
    10015134_485763008196354_1081037598_o.jpg
    A little music as the sun sets.
    Edited by MaleusGaryn on April 2, 2014 1:45PM
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    Itanius wrote: »
    My only screenshot so far:

mgVp89w.jpg

:smile:

Daww cute puppy!

~Daggerfall Covenant~
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    Disagree.. definitely Hello Kittie Online.
    close second but defiantly not better then uo
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    wish I could play this on ultra, screenshots are so good. Only running a single 6850.... *runs off to newegg*
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S1D3FX wrote: »
    Whenever I see comments like "when is it going to be back up?!" all I can think of is a long family car trip to Disney World and that damn annoying kid in the back seat asking "are we there yet?!"

It'll be fixed when it gets fixed. Don't make ZeniMax turn the car around...
    0a0a0a0MFM3-TurnThisCarAround.jpg

Delta
    Valheru's