Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo wonder when they will get around to fixing mine...
    Options
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    Well im happy for you, i hope they get to mine soon....

thanks for the thread.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hang in there guys. I was through it with all of you. TristanK and Matthew were on point and quick.

But going back to all the speculation, in the email Matthew was very apologetic for the delay and said there was some sort of mix up with my account and someone else (possible credibility to the theory of false bans going back to gold spammer reports?). He gave me access back right away.

Which makes me wonder, should I change my password now out of security concerns?
    Options
  • Tekken
    Tekken
    Soul Shriven
    I just revived a call and they have lifted the ban on my account. the way he explained what happens to me was that the spam filter that pegged me for spamming for posting something twice. the only time I can think of doing that was when i was asking if the assassins quest was still bugged. I didn't get a response so I asked again. guess that's what got me banned? But I am glad this is resolved for me now, and ill see you all in game
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Tekken wrote: »
    I just revived a call and they have lifted the ban on my account. the way he explained what happens to me was that the spam filter that pegged me for spamming for posting something twice. the only time I can think of doing that was when i was asking if the assassins quest was still bugged. I didn't get a response so I asked again. guess that's what got me banned? But I am glad this is resolved for me now, and ill see you all in game

Still waiting to hear. Glad to hear yours was resolved.

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Well enjoy playing the game guys, come back to the forums anytime to chat with Zilyana the person who can never login.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spam filter, very interesting. What are the spam rules in terms of actual system coding? If I am chatting with people should i purposely slow down sending messages in chat?
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zilyana wrote: »
    Well enjoy playing the game guys, come back to the forums anytime to chat with Zilyana the person who can never login.
    Try to reach out to TristanK?
    Options
  • femtecb16_ESO
    Zilyana wrote: »

well I'm still with you...we'll stick it out together to the end LOL

for myself it can't be a spamming issue because I rarely ever use the chat thingy

Try to reach out to TristanK?
    [/quote]

I have no idea how to do that....
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, folks. First of all, we would like to apologize for the delay in helping you all get this issue resolved. Our Support Team will be working to investigate your accounts as soon as they can. Thank you for hanging in there, and for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • femtecb16_ESO
    Hi there, folks. First of all, we would like to apologize for the delay in helping you all get this issue resolved. Our Support Team will be working to investigate your accounts as soon as they can. Thank you for hanging in there, and for your patience.

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Well finally we get some support...jokes aside, thanks for helping out TristanK.
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    No word.
    Edited by Vyrthure on April 3, 2014 8:24AM
    Options
  • shaun_nicholsrwb17_ESO
    also still waiting
    Options
  • Tekken
    Tekken
    Soul Shriven
    got on but my character name was changed from Tekken to 72Tekken87. I cant change the name back and when i make a new character it says the name is taken. What is going on? I jumped on the servers as soon as they opened so I can have this name
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Day 3 problem still persists.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyrthure wrote: »
    They will get to you. I know, the wait really sucks. Maybe contact TristanK?
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    I've already been contacted by various admins, still nothing done.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've already been contacted by various admins, still nothing done.
    Was one of the admins @ZOS_TristanK‌ ?
    Options
  • goldnugget
    goldnugget
    ✭✭✭
    SOLUTION FOUND

hey guys, so i've had this problem for about 4 days. i cancelled my account through support tickets and got refunded. then i created a new account, rebought the game. problem solved! lost beta reward monkey but atleast i can play the game. don't rely on this company to solve your problem, do it yourself! ask them for a refund through their ticket system. to speed things up send them your secret question AND answer , and the last 4 digits of your credit card. should only take around 12 hours to get a refund.
    Edited by goldnugget on April 3, 2014 8:41AM
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

it would help if the support team would know what they are doing they sent me a ticket reply except the person that sent it forgot to remove all other csr's notes how can a ticket sent to appeal the suspension have been forwarded on 4 times the answer cus they are useless and have no clue id be shocked to find out where the *** eso English support is cus judging by my reply's it ain't any where were English is native
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

and dude first of all don't say first off all if there isn't a secondly and secondly do u mean. To say u are aware of this issue ... . Did u see what i did there ....
    Options
  • delta9preeb18_ESO
    I can login on the website but I can not log into the game, ticket and pms sent, i hope this doesnt take long to get sorted out
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    expect no response .. because the csrs employed are useless ...
    considering the csrs repres
    got on but my character name was changed from Tekken to 72Tekken87. I cant change the name back and when i make a new character it says the name is taken. What is going on? I jumped on the servers as soon as they opened so I can have this name

maybe the csrs wanted that name for thier account ... na id say vecause of the new changes .. to the name profinaty your as got borked

does tekken translate to soz employees are useless ... in anouther language
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo been almost another full day and I still can't get on...
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY

Greetings Karl,

Your case has been forwarded to myself to further investigation and to follow up on how your case was previously handled.

Firstly I'd like to offer you my sincerest apologies for the temporary suspension that was placed on your account and the responses your received with regards to your enquiries. We always want to provide our customers with the best possible experience, I can see that the service you received completely missed the mark and for this I am truly sorry.

I have looked in your case further and decided that the ban was unjustified and as such have lifted it immediately. It appears that comments you made within zone chat were picked up by our system as spam and a ban was accidentally issued. For this I would like to once again apologize, I can completely appreciate your frustration, especially after contacting us to try and get the issue rectified with no avail. Rest assured, I have already passed on this incident as feedback to the individuals who take care of the system and coaching in order to avoid this happening again in the future.

As I have now lifted the ban you'll be able to log back into your account and continue playing. Once again I'd like to offer you my sincerest apologies that we let you down and can promise you that next time we'll do better.

Warmest Regards,
    Beckie
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    LIKES LIKE IT WAS SPAM

BUT AT THE SAME TIME I RECIEVED THIS REPLY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Response By Email (Cedric) (04/03/2014 05:56 AM)
    Greetings.

It has been reported to us that you have been using advertisement in the ingame chat.
    I´ve checked your chat several times, therefore can confirm those accusations.

This is a written first warning.
    Do not continue with this behavior, or actions against you have to be taken - leading to suspension from the game or, if continued, permanent ban.

Kind Regards,
    Cedric
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I LITERALLY RECIEVED THIS ONE 30SECS AFTER THE ONE LIFTING MY ACCOUNT ... IM ALMOST TO AFFRAID TO OPEN UP THE LAUNCHER TO SEE THE BAN STILL ACTIVE
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like picking up my monitor and throwing it out the window. Too bad I have like no money an I had to skip 3 days of dinner so I can buy this game which I can't even play. All the forum admin support are too busy helping people with mindless 2nd grader problems which even I can easily provide solutions for. Sigh...come on...this is the shittest experience I have ever had with an MMO.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    They need to hire me, clearly the intellect level of the staff ZOS has currently employed is that of a monkey.

From the information I've read of those people who have managed to get back on the problem was so small, soo simple that if I had administrative permissions I could have figured this crap out and fixed everyone's problems AND let the banning program coders know that there current design has huge flaws 3 DAYS AGO...what the hell is taking them 3 days to fix this problem.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i said the same thing .. having spent 4 years working as in inbound response handler for waterstones books i wouldnt dream of sending emails like that cheap service thats all it is prob some hard up indian getting 1 cent an email so just incesantly sends invalid templates
    Options