Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• sgoringeb16_ESO
    sgoringeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Had the Incorrect Login issue on 26th April, was 'locked' out of both the game client and my account. Resolved couple of days later with Customer support resetting my password for me as my secret answer had miraculously become non existant. Played the game Saturday,and Sunday fine, went to log back in on Monday and the exact same thing happened.Cant access my game client nor my account. Been with Customer Support since then and still no sign of me getting back into the game.

I have not been hacked, as I first thought, changed all my password, ran Anti Virus, spy and keylogger checks, also a professional malware programme which all came up clean, even went into my account and changed all passwords and my security answer there as CSupp suggested it may be my end with my email account being hacked. It is most definitely not my end.

Prior to the first incident I was avidly reporting bots and gold spammers via the in game reporting tool (hold F on player, report player). When I got my account back on Saturday I reported some more botters Sunday evening and whammo, come Monday I have EXACTLY the same damn problem - Login details incorrect -
    - To the CS Team , MY LOGIN DETAILS ARE CORRECT, I CHANGED THEM SATURDAY AND ACCESSED MY ACCOUNT, THE GAME FINE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY until I reported botters !!! Its not MY end , its YOUR end.
    - Something is seriously broke with whatever they are doing.
    Options
  • sgoringeb16_ESO
    sgoringeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bumpin this thread so it doesnt fall off the CS radar.
    Options
  • ionuionu
    ionuionu
    Soul Shriven
    i have this problem too. pls help me, i want to play...:((((((
    Edited by ionuionu on August 27, 2014 4:12PM
    Options
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ionuionu wrote: »
    i have this problem too. pls help me, i want to play...:((((((

They obviously banned you for something frivolous.

Just add this to a long list of reasons to move on from this game.
    Options