Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• Firebat
    Firebat
    Well, i suppose ill wait another 24 hours before asking for a refund...i really didnt want to do that, and ive never done it before...but i guess theres a first for everything.
    Options
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    7XP9nTd.png
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Firebat wrote: »
    7XP9nTd.png
    What I've been starring at for the last two days.

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    That box.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lastest email just recieved today

Greetings Adventurer!
    The dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your quests to report this offence. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority; we will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.
    To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigation.
    Thanks for supporting The Elder Scrolls Online.

Response By Email (Linette) (04/01/2014 09:38 AM)
    This is not a risk management issue. Please consult your supervisor for further assistance. This may need to be escalated to TOS team
    Thank you.

Response By Email (Carina) (04/01/2014 08:51 AM)
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Regarding your contact, I will escalate this case to a different department in order to address the issue the best way possible. We will contact you back as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Customer By CSS Web (clare stevens) (04/01/2014 08:26 AM)
    im am unable to loggin to the game with details i know are valid .

i have tried loggin in to the eu and na servers using my username and email address to recieve an invalid login details error .

i then tried changing my password and repeated the above process to have the same results

i checked the server status to find that there is no maintenance scheduled for today .. now but the guy that sent it *** up he forgot to remove the persons comment who forward to him notice

This is not a risk management issue. Please consult your supervisor for further assistance. This may need to be escalated to TOS team
    Thank you.

this is after it was forward
    and this comment bellow

This may need to be escalated to TOS team

HELL NO THIS NEEDS TO BE ESCULATED
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lastest email just recieved today

Greetings Adventurer!
    The dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your quests to report this offence. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority; we will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.
    To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigation.
    Thanks for supporting The Elder Scrolls Online.

Thank you.

Response By Email (Carina) (04/01/2014 08:51 AM)
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Regarding your contact, I will escalate this case to a different department in order to address the issue the best way possible. We will contact you back as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    Customer By CSS Web (clare stevens) (04/01/2014 08:26 AM)
    im am unable to loggin to the game with details i know are valid .

i have tried loggin in to the eu and na servers using my username and email address to recieve an invalid login details error .

i then tried changing my password and repeated the above process to have the same results

i checked the server status to find that there is no maintenance scheduled for today .. now

but the guy that sent it *** up he forgot to remove the persons comment who forward to him notice

Thank you.

this is after it was forward
    and this comment bellow

This may need to be escalated to TOS team

HELL NO THIS NEEDS TO BE ESCULATED
    Edited by karldavy149b16_ESO on April 3, 2014 12:57AM
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Okay guys I've figured out the problem with CS. THEY'RE ALL FEMALE!
    Edited by Zilyana on April 3, 2014 12:56AM
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭

Hello Adventurer of Tamriel,

thank you for your Feedback. I have transferred your request to our Special-Team.
    You will get an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you for contacting

Jens
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    "Special-Team", What the heck does that mean.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Vyrthure wrote: »
    "Special-Team", What the heck does that mean.

Special-Ed team.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i have a screenie coming of the ticket so haters cant comment on how i made it up but yeah the fact the chick says this may need esculated .. says it all incompetant no may about it this should have been asculated at 10 mins past 12 on tuesday morning when i first submitted my ticket
    Options
  • Tekken
    Tekken
    Soul Shriven
    "special-team" meaning their copy and paste department.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Why is all the support we send in needing to be esculated?...It's like we are sent to the kindergarten department first...
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    cant submit file ffs
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i know why have the option to submit a ticket to people who review bans if it dont go to them really !
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    anyway im frustrated so im guying to relieve it the only way a geek knows how kill me some zombies !!!
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket to get support -- :)

24 hours later...

Okay let me just escalate you to a different department with the proper copy/paste templates.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    on anouther note its been real fun going thro this with u guys .. once we all get back into game friend list me picee@piceegdali's i might not be in game straight away especially if i get a refund but the account should still be owned by me
    Edited by karldavy149b16_ESO on April 3, 2014 1:18AM
    Options
  • femtecb16_ESO
    Zilyana wrote: »
    So. I patched and I still can't login. It comes up with a box that links me to my account page though, not useful at all. :|

same problem here....I get to exit or go to my account page....this is now 2 and a half days....at least telling me what the problem could be would be helpful...

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people think we may have been banned due to faulty banning system...
    Options
  • crimson66
    crimson66
    A lot of people think we may have been banned due to faulty banning system...
    So far this is one of the only things I can think of, and they are too embarrassed to admit that large amounts of people cannot log in and all claim they have nothing to be banned for. If we were banned for something, i'd expect and automatic email saying why we were banned and for how long...the only other thing is login server DDOS or chinese hackers scrambling the account databases or something.
    Edited by crimson66 on April 3, 2014 1:49AM
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    IM siding with the faulty banning system or just an administrative error that just claimed we don't have access part of me thinks the the admin cus it happened when the 3 day kicked in but the dark conspiracy theorist in me thinks they over sold the game new the servers couldn't cope and removed random peoples access to allow the 3 days access peeps but surely that wouldn't happen would it not in this day and age surely hell we put a man on the moon and won the cold war
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was the ban hammer thread that was just up a few minutes ago now deleted?
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭

Looks like it ...lol
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Looks like it ...lol
    How does it work now that the game is ready for launch? Are the big guys like Matt Firor and Paul Sage, even Nick Konkle aware of what's going on in the forums? Maybe the head of customer support?
    Options
  • DiskoStick
    I just bought another account so I could play :)
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    From how much support we've gotten I think the entire office is at home sleeping and they've taken the week off.
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    DiskoStick wrote: »
    I just bought another account so I could play :)
    WHY?

Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh they know but ignorance is bliss do they help out the tiny %that cant play or do they help the masses it makes good business sense at the end of the day if 1000 people have been banned falsly and get refunds what happens they lose $100000 but if 100000 don't play cus of bugs they lose 1 mil what ban hammer thread was that what was it about ????
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on April 3, 2014 3:18AM
    Options