Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• Firebat
    Firebat
    solved. they banned me by accident, they said sorry. thats it. 3 days of early access lost.

all my buddies are leveled way past me now lol. BAH.
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Firebat wrote: »
    solved. they banned me by accident, they said sorry. thats it. 3 days of early access lost.

all my buddies are leveled way past me now lol. BAH.

Why is everyone else getting solved but me.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    [/quote]
    It was a long road. Toast to that.
    [/quote]

add me to friends list then *** we are all bro that shared in this *** nightmare ..

Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    picee
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    My issues is still not solved ... I however have my game key, but no account to link it to ! Good stuff
    4 days and still unable to log in ... And counting
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_TristanK Help us.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Wish Customer Support would act quicker for you guys, they have encountered the problem now so it should just be a matter of checking chat logs on your accounts and unbanning...
    Options
  • Cosgrovey
    Cosgrovey
    I am also banned....
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    worst comes to the worst its a 3 day ban guys .. just submit a ticket via billing .. appeal suspension leave all ya deatil payment method, last four digits of cc if u paid with that payp[ak transaction id number etc etc
    email of the account
    secret question answer
    your name as registered

make sure to state u have outstanding tickets and u dont wish this one to be merged with those u wish those to be merged with this as this issue supperceeds those

and simply put false banned link this forum page also give them something to read so they know its an issue and they might resolve it faster now the hard work as been done
    Options
  • Thanatonaute
    ErilAq wrote: »
    I figured as much, I'm just trying to give them as much information as I can so they can hopefully rule out some possibilities. I have no problem waiting since it's early release, but I want to do my utmost to expedite the process
    Early access was part of the $80 or $100 you spent pre-ordering the game. And we aren't playing are we.

This is the part that really pisses me off!!!
    Options
  • Korinth
    Korinth
    ✭✭✭
    Now Im in the same boat as Zilyana.... sigh. Should have just turned off Zone chat so I didn't get annoyed by the idiot spammers. My bad in a way...but sheesh.
    Guild Officer
    Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Still locked out. I've lost four out of five days of early access.
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    Truly, so many people getting this sorted, yet I am still here waiting and only get childish answers from the customer support. Anyone who mentions things like breach of privacy gets banned .

What does it take to get it sorted. I asked for a phone call ... Never got 1. I am going to seek a refund and finally give up. Gone on long enough
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Genoshan wrote: »
    What does it take to get it sorted. I asked for a phone call ... Never got 1. I am going to seek a refund and finally give up. Gone on long enough.

Good luck if you purchased from GMG like I did.
    Options
  • Korinth
    Korinth
    ✭✭✭
    Have you PM'ed ZOS_TristanK ? He just replied to my PM that he has elevated my problem and hopefully will get resolution soon.... please let it be soon, going through withdrawals.
    Guild Officer
    Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    There is insane lag in game anyway so you guys aren't missing out on much.
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan

Good luck if you purchased from GMG like I did.[/quote]

I will put in a credit card dispute. I definitely did not get what I paid for. I check my emails every 15 minutes, all I get are responses to this thread. Sometimes someone gets fixed, then a new batch of people are in the queue waiting to get their issue looked at
    Crazy

Options
  • Rippah
    Rippah
    Zenimax do listen, don't give up.

My ban is fixed, For that I'm grateful

But I missed early, access. And worse there are still players waiting to have this same issue addressed, & its now launch.

Now all the CE banned gamers are going to potentially get further delayed by the new wave of launch Support incidents.

It should not take multiple request to get one review.
    It should not take more than a few moments to review. The information should be with the account.

That there are gamers here still waiting for days is really not fair or reasonable.

I hope ZOS reaches out to you guys that are affected sooner rather than later.
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Got responses from support saying I'm not suspended. Then why can't i still log in?
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    U cant log in even tho your not suspended Mmm that's a puzzler have u or can u try logging in on a different connection ... Contact your isp check firewall any errors come up when u log in

firstly your ban nights been lifted already .

you might have been flagged as gold spammer and have your isp blocked hence logging in on a diff network

add firewall to the elderscrollonline.exe

have u atleast logged in befor
    failing all of the above just tell them to forward to the tos team so someone trained can investigate its is hardly rare that teso csrs are wrong or this thread wouldn't be here if u have been unable to log in at all ever could be your comp your connection your firewall
    Options
  • teedizzle78b16_ESO
    Good luck getting any response. I played on day 1, and shortly into day 2, then logged out. They did some work on their server, then i could not log in after. I created 4 support tickets with only 2 replies, and none of it was helpful so far. I did not even get any response from them today.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Run the exe not launcher as admin

and meant to say had a firewall exception
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    It says I don't own any games on my account page. Under billing early access and imperial edition are both there.
    Options
  • Aidron
    Aidron
    None of the solutions in this thread worked for me (why is that the theme of this game? Forum suggestions always work for me). I've sent in a support ticket, uninstalled, re-installed, repaired, deleted the ProgramData, disabled every anti-virus and firewall I have and changed my password 4 times. I cannot log onto the website or into the game. This has to be one of the most frustrating and disheartening launches I've ever experienced.
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Aidron wrote: »
    None of the solutions in this thread worked for me (why is that the theme of this game? Forum suggestions always work for me). I've sent in a support ticket, uninstalled, re-installed, repaired, deleted the ProgramData, disabled every anti-virus and firewall I have and changed my password 4 times. I cannot log onto the website or into the game. This has to be one of the most frustrating and disheartening launches I've ever experienced.

Still waiting same as Aidron.
    Options
  • makeit234
    makeit234
    Aidron I know how you feel. I am wondering now... do I just have to wait? Seems like everyone is able to login after three days of complaining. Perhaps we just need to wait three days. I doubt they are really lifting anything. They aren't doing anything for me. If I can't login until tomorrow I will just say... oh... ban is up. Looks like their customer support is wack.
    Options
  • teedizzle78b16_ESO
    They fixed it for me. It took around 3 days. I'm not shure of what the problem was, but hey, now I can log in and play the game! Here was the response. Response By Email (Matthew) (04/04/2014 12:31 AM)
    Greetings,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we have been very busy. Your account should now be up and running, I have corrected the issue causing your login problems.

If you are still having any issues or need help with anything else, just let me know.

Kind regards,
    Matthew.
    Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    Glad you got yours fixed. Hope they get around to mine soon
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They fixed it for me. It took around 3 days. I'm not shure of what the problem was, but hey, now I can log in and play the game! Here was the response. Response By Email (Matthew) (04/04/2014 12:31 AM)
    Greetings,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we have been very busy. Your account should now be up and running, I have corrected the issue causing your login problems.

If you are still having any issues or need help with anything else, just let me know.

Kind regards,
    Matthew.
    Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Matthew was the one who resolved my issue as well. He mentioned in my email something about my account and someone else apparently getting mixed up. Whether that means I was wrongfully banned or something else I do not know. But it was resolved.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on April 4, 2014 5:11AM
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Still nothing for me.
    Options