Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to login since yesterday morning. So using a rough estimate I'll say we were all banned at the same time. For those few of you that have heard back from customer service on the matter, when will the ban be lifted?
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    I am downloading the patch now, let's see if I am still not able to log in. I haven't even barely used that chat. I Skype with my friend whom I play with so there is really no need. I reported a fair few gold sellers though so...If I am banned then I want to know what ZOS is going to do about it, I don't feel that banning a user who is doing nothing wrong but TRYING to help remove gold sellers from the game is a fair response.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zilyana wrote: »
    I am downloading the patch now, let's see if I am still not able to log in. I haven't even barely used that chat. I Skype with my friend whom I play with so there is really no need. I reported a fair few gold sellers though so...If I am banned then I want to know what ZOS is going to do about it, I don't feel that banning a user who is doing nothing wrong but TRYING to help remove gold sellers from the game is a fair response.
    I tried today after patch, still same issue.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Highly likely someone falsley reported u because they are nubs running around with default font size and just miss clicked it could be that they have an automated system to monitor chat and its is configured falsly it could be a system error on the accounts section we all had the issue roughly at the same time 40-45hours ago that's not a coi coincidence we all had some sort of run in with gold spammers in some part the gold and timing are common denominaters so its just an assumption we have been banned for suspected gold spamming we might have been hacked or had an attempted hack because eso insist on showing the world half of your login details everytime u talk who knows
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Time to submit more support request tickets then I suppose.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Highly likely someone falsley reported u because they are nubs running around with default font size and just miss clicked it could be that they have an automated system to monitor chat and its is configured falsly it could be a system error on the accounts section we all had the issue roughly at the same time 40-45hours ago that's not a coi coincidence we all had some sort of run in with gold spammers in some part the gold and timing are common denominaters so its just an assumption we have been banned for suspected gold spamming we might have been hacked or had an attempted hack because eso insist on showing the world half of your login details everytime u talk who knows
    I haven't been able to login since yesterday morning. So using a rough estimate I'll say we were all banned at the same time. For those few of you that have heard back from customer service on the matter, when will the ban be lifted?
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently on 03/04/2014 at 7:30PM ish
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    A suspension was reported as 3 days
    Options
  • crimson66
    crimson66
    I haven't done anything bannable, if hating on gold farmer spam is bannable while the farmers still keep spamming then there is no hope for this game.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like we all got the 3 day ban then...
    Options
  • Exige
    Exige
    This is pathetic. Really.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Telephone number for zenimax is 410.568.3200
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Or twitter.com/mattfiror
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    So. I patched and I still can't login. It comes up with a box that links me to my account page though, not useful at all. :|
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yeah there is no getting around it we are suspended and because of the cheapy thai csrs that take 1 step forward and 10 backwards we will have ran the course of the ban befor u hear anything from csrs ... this is why you should request a refund if you fall within the 5 day limit .... ive spread the word on every forum every gamin site blog whatever about just how badly we have been treated .. i know of 11 friends that were going out to the store to buy the game on fri that wont be now because we go back a decade and role with each other in everygame but of my recommendation they wont be buying it they will just wait 6 months and wait for this game to go ftp ...

Options
  • Tekken
    Tekken
    Soul Shriven
    Every time i hear back from customer support, all i get is
    'Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

You can find this information in our knowledge base, which we consistently update with any changes. Use the following link for the most up-to-date information regarding your question:

http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US/track/AvPHzwpqDv8S~eHLGjce~yIJVJ0qqi75Mv_f~zj~PP9W

Currently, the best way to keep an eye out for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online is to watch our official page and social channels:

http://elderscrollsonline.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://www.twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://plus.google.com/+ElderScrollsOnline

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team'

How is this helpful at all?
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    It's not :neutral_face:
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lol this as gotten to the point where its really quiet hilarious
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    so many people are complaining about invalid login but thro other social media its amazing they assume its because of all the server resets and such ... when i say hey dude there is a good chance your suspended i get flamed for being a *** or gold spammer covering my tracks
    no one @ teso as ever aknowledge that there is an issue with people unjustly being suspended
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    The most annoying thing for me is that Customer Support seem to have amnesia or something, I have been told like 5 times not to use my email to login, reset my password, blah blah. Can we get someone with some power working in Customer Support to fix this for everyone so we can play the game...
    Options
  • Tekken
    Tekken
    Soul Shriven
    has anyone that has requested to get a call back ever actually got one? I know i have sent in three to four tickets with my number and information, and no one has actually called me.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Over 1k views, 100+ comments and still no support...this has to be an embarrassment.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i sent one in yest when i first discovered the error that was what 40 hours ago nothing no missed calls tbh i think its down or just so much of a cluster *** with tickets no ones getting anything prob a feature they will impliment once the cluster *** dies
    Options
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    WTF i just got a canned response and the ticket status is "closed"

"Greetings Adventurer!
    The dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your quests to report this offence. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority; we will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.
    To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome our investigation.
    Thanks for supporting The Elder Scrolls Online."

Just allow my damn account to play the game already!

Options
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    They dont answer the phone, its just a phone loop back to the beginning
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Lol you're taking plenty of time from your quests @Firebat

Just curious has anyone received any ACTUAL help from CS?
    Edited by Zilyana on April 3, 2014 12:41AM
    Options
  • Crefftwr
    Crefftwr
    Nope
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Customer support is useless. People need to stop bothering even sending reports in for this.
    Options
  • Tekken
    Tekken
    Soul Shriven
    no help what so ever
    Options