Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    but ive forwarded all tickets to bethesda press officer ... see what they say if anything
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was just 1 10 year old chinese girl doing it all with the quality of service I have gotten.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lol guess what i log in and 2 seconds later what happens the same goldah.com gold spammer is still spamming ...omg omg omg # logged out in rage
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    u guys should send me a mail containing your ingame name we should hang out in game once u return i play both the eu and na server incase u aint noticed i dont sleep lol
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    If I ever get in...sigh, this is amazing service...
    Edited by Zilyana on April 3, 2014 11:43AM
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    I am also not happy !!! I have sent in 3-4 support requests. I have been told I will have my items restored... Thats just great IF I can get in and access my items. I work a lot and enjoy playing in my downtime. Now my downtime is spamming hotmail waiting for an email like a lot of others received re-instating my account.

Truly I feel no-one ever reads the reviews. I cannot log in, that is my problem. Let me log in not joke with me that the gods will do their best to restore my items. My incident report # is Incident: 140402-008320. Thanks
    4 days and still unable to log in ... And counting
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    here is the response I got , after i stated I can't log in and I believe my items were taken.
    Greetings!

Our soothsayers have determined that the minions of Molag Bal have unjustly relieved you of some of your hard-won possessions.
    The mages in charge of our wards of protection are deeply sorry for this oversight. They wish to assure you that they have identified each and every adventurer who lost items, as well as each and every item that was lost.
    This state of affairs will not stand! Our mages are busily summoning the missing items back from Molag Bal’s vaults in Coldharbor. As quickly as they can retrieve them, we will dispatch our trusted and honorable Gamemasters to return your goods to you.
    Keep an eye on your in-game mailbox, as your items shall be returned to you as soon as they become available.
    Warm Regards,

Thats good as a fix for the items, but how about letting me log in to see if I have my items ?
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Still no response, 3 whole days and I can't play...
    Options
  • femtecb16_ESO
    Zilyana wrote: »
    Still no response, 3 whole days and I can't play...
    Have you heard anything yet? I received an email last evening saying the problem has been resolved and I can log into the game, although it was not specified what that problem was.

Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear some of you are getting the issue resolved. Hang in there @Zilyana‌.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on April 3, 2014 3:00PM
    Options
  • Moobert22
    Moobert22
    Can't log in this morning so good to see they haven't gotten the overall issue solved. I suppose I will join you here until my ban is lifted or CS gets things sorted out. #TheRaceIsOn
    Options
  • Tuonelan
    Tuonelan
    ✭✭
    Now I am getting this error as well. Great!
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hound them just be relentless fyi its a 3 day ban so tomo great chance u will be in if it makes u feel any better games *** buggy as hell
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Day 3. Nothing.
    Edited by Vyrthure on April 3, 2014 6:07PM
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    SO i now read the game is down for 3-4 hours. My 5 day early access was 1.5 days at most. Not sure why I can't play. To this day I have never been told WHY my account was disabled, except they informed me my account was compromised.
    IF YOU KNOW IT WAS COMPROMISED GIVE IT BACK TO ME ???
    Sorry for venting.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh...3 and 1/2 days and I can't log on...admin messages me saying the support team will help me and they don't do anything for me.

Finally

Greetings Katie,

You may now log into your game account for The Elder Scrolls Online again. We have restored your account to its previous state.

Please contact us via our online support center at: help.elderscrollsonline.com if you have any additional questions or concerns about your game account.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls® Online Team
    Edited by Zilyana on April 3, 2014 7:02PM
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    Grats mate. Hope they look at mine soon
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Genoshan wrote: »

Just keep checking your email. I am going to see about getting some extra days of time as compensation, 4 or so days of downtime because of a bad flag banner is ridiculous.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Sigh...3 and 1/2 days and I can't log on...admin messages me saying the support team will help me and they don't do anything for me.

Finally

Greetings Katie,

You may now log into your game account for The Elder Scrolls Online again. We have restored your account to its previous state.

Please contact us via our online support center at: help.elderscrollsonline.com if you have any additional questions or concerns about your game account.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls® Online Team

DOESNT THAT EMAIL SAY ITS BEEN RESTORED U CAN LOG IN ?
    U KNOW SERVERS ARE DOWN ATM
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Just keep checking your email. I am going to see about getting some extra days of time as compensation, 4 or so days of downtime because of a bad flag banner is ridiculous.
    DONT SAY BECAUSE U HAVE LOST PLAYING TIME EARLY ACCESS IS CONSIDERED A BONUS AS THANK YOU FOR BUYING THE GAME EARLY

U SHOULD ASK FOR A GESTURE OF GOODWILLL BECAUSE OF ALL THE EFFORT IT TOOK AND STRESS INCOMPETANT CSRS CAUSED
    I HAVE ALTHO I DID ADD I MIGHT HAVE TO POST THE TICKETS ON GAMIN FORUMS LOL AND COPY AND PASTED THE TICKET WITH 4 SEPERATE CSRS COMMENTS AS THEY FORWARDED TO SOMEONE THEY THINK SHOULD DEAL WITH IT

Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    I should have access back to my account now, guess we will see after maintenance. Thanks for the tips about asking for compensation.
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan
    I am now positive they do not even look at the actual issues people are having. After about 5 responses I am back to square 1. 3 days later i get this ;

Greetings Adventurer!

The dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your quests to report this offense. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority; we will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.

To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigation.

Thanks for supporting the Elder Scrolls Online.

WTF. I have gone from them admitting my account was compromised to thanks for reporting... Did they send their customer support to a 3rd world country that just picks any response to meet KPI response times ?
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has extended the early access time for all to this Sunday at 8 am EST!
    Options
  • Genoshan
    Genoshan

That's great if you can log in and enjoy those 5 days ....

Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's great if you can log in and enjoy those 5 days ....
    Hang in there, I know what it feels like. Maybe contact @ZOS_TristanK‌, he was extremely helpful in resolving my issue.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yes im not sure if @ZOS_TristanK‌ was behind me getting mine sorted but thanks and sorry for yelling i was going thro teso withdrawels and those dts are a son of a ***

on anouther note i got this after asking for a gesture of good will every player is getting an additional 48 hours free

Response By Email (DeChaun) (04/03/2014 04:27 PM)
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

The Grace Period is an extension of free play for, roughly, an additional 48 hours for all players that pre-ordered or pre-purchased The Elder Scrolls Online. We are granting additional free game-time to these players for their patience throughout the various maintenance windows that we experienced as we readied for launch day

In the meantime, we’d also recommend you keep an eye on our official Facebook, Twitter, and website for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online, including release-date info. You’ll find those pages here:

https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://elderscrollsonline.com

You may also want to check out our official ESO FAQ, found here: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/support

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Finally logged on. What a drama.
    Options
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    Still waiting.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was a long road. Toast to that.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    It was a long road. Toast to that.

Too bad all my friends are lvl 20+ now...
    Options