Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• Finklenut
    Finklenut
    Update,

Had reply from ESO support,

Hello!
    My name is Jc. At this time the servers are down for maintenance, and should be online in a few hours.

Error 201 occurs when there are general connectivity issues between a player and The Elder Scrolls Online service. If this error occurs, please wait a few minutes and try again.
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3958/track/AvMezQqDDv8S~WTJGj8e~yINLqkqRy75Mv98~zj~PP_1
    Jc
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

firstly- sending me a link to something I know does not help
    secondly- servers? EU? NA? throw me a fricken bone
    thirdly-how old is this info? are they down right now? when is now?
    fourthly- I had one but it's slipped my mind
    filthy- yes that's right this is filthy
    Options
  • Finklenut
    Finklenut
    2nd reply

Currently the EU servers are up. If you are logging in using your username and not your e-mail, and neither your username or your password have any accents or special characters in them, try resetting your password. This might solve the problem!

for this process I need you answer your security question for me. Once you respond to me with it I will be able to send you a password reset link.

Jc
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I have already reset my password 1st thing I did this morning
    1 step ahead of you there guys..

next....
    Options
  • Finklenut
    Finklenut
    3rd reply

reset my PW on advice of customer support, 2nd time today,
    issue unresolved

knew this already seems i'm still 1 step ahead
    catch up.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Customer support doesn't help at all...
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    could u be banned ?

was suffering with the same issue .. went thro the same process as u then found out this morning i was suspended .. im guessing the system is all to pot atm .. im prob not banned but to the server i am so i cant log in and get invalid details errors .. hopefully someone can review the sad ban and we can get this resolved shortly
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh I don't get this ***...2 full days and can't login...
    Options
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    Wait, I'm seeing the same issue.
    I reported a gold seller and now I have the same error as everyone else.
    SRSLY????????????
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yeah same as me bro reported a spammer .. recieved an email saying it was being forwwarded on 1 hour later unable to access servers again that was 30 hours ago ...
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    its early access these things happen i figured early access is like a clinical trial except we pay them for the trial .. and some might have issues most wont .. i dont mind being a giunee pig if it puts an end to the issue
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i only found that info out because i persevered dont just say oh well or it will never get resolved matter like this require ticket after ticket after ticket ... and never forget to mention your purchasing power ... stuff usually gets rolling when u say stuff like that
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    I don't need to though. I love playing the game. This problem will get fixed eventually, no idea when, no idea how to fix it. No point complaining about stuff like wanting to refund when I don't want to refund the game.
    Edited by Zilyana on April 2, 2014 1:21PM
    Options
  • Finklenut
    Finklenut
    Still no joy, I've been kicked up to 'higher team' that was 4hrs ago... my son has managed to log into my account on his puter.. but he's in a different house.. i r so baffled... is my ip banned? 'who nose'
    nivud219v0k5.png
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    2 days now and I haven't been able to login. Well time to sleep and hopefully when I wakeup it will actually be fixed...hopefully.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ITS A 3 DAY SUSPENSION RIGHT .. FOR WHATEVER IT IS WE HAVE SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE RIGHT
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, my issue is fixed.

Turns out for even mentioning gold farming my account was 'blocked'

The conversation went all,

Gold Farmer: BUY GOLD FROM ME I AM ***
    Me: nah brah, i want my moneys worth from the game i just spent 80 bucks on.
    Zenimax: O I C; BANT. BOTH OF YOU. ALL OF YOUUU.

Pretty much all I got was some *** apologetic email from them. Uhh, thanks but no thanks? Def not subbing now.

Here's the support ticket from them:

'After a review of the action taken against your account, we have reversed the action. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. We do ask in the future that you avoid spamming public channels.'

WOW. So I get this after I file a ticket? ME? I WAS SPAMMING CHAT? WHAT?! It's rare I ever even talk. I would like proof, but even still, bad taste left in mouth. Not cool.

It's possible you were reported mistakenly. A lot of gold spammers are overflowing chat so when you scroll up you don't see their name but someone else's. You have to make the chat font smaller before scrolling up to fix it but I bet many people don't know that.

What's also bad is people aren't being notified of these bans.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Finklenut wrote: »
    Still no joy, I've been kicked up to 'higher team' that was 4hrs ago... my son has managed to log into my account on his puter.. but he's in a different house.. i r so baffled... is my ip banned? 'who nose'
    nivud219v0k5.png

ITS MY BELIEVE THAT THE SYSTEMS TO MONITOR AND BAN GOLD SELLER TOOK ABIT OF A *** MONDAY EVENING AND ENDED UP BANING RANDOM PEOPLE WHO CAME INTO CONTACT IN ONE FORM OR ANOUTHER WITH CREDIT SELLER YOUR IP COULD HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FOR THAT REASON HENSE YOUR SON LOGGING IN FROM A DIFFERENT HOUSE WHO KNOWS ITS EARLY ACCESS AND I HAVE YET TO TAKE PART IN A EARLY ACCESS WHERE PEOPLE COULDNT GET IN COULDNT PLAY GOT BANNED ETC ETC.

CRACKS ME UP HOW PEOPLE ARE DEMANDING COMPO FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE AND *** .. READ YOUR AGREEMENT AT THE POINT OF PURCHASE
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, my issue is fixed.

Turns out for even mentioning gold farming my account was 'blocked'

The conversation went all,

Gold Farmer: BUY GOLD FROM ME I AM ***
    Me: nah brah, i want my moneys worth from the game i just spent 80 bucks on.
    Zenimax: O I C; BANT. BOTH OF YOU. ALL OF YOUUU.

Pretty much all I got was some *** apologetic email from them. Uhh, thanks but no thanks? Def not subbing now.

Here's the support ticket from them:

'After a review of the action taken against your account, we have reversed the action. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. We do ask in the future that you avoid spamming public channels.'

WOW. So I get this after I file a ticket? ME? I WAS SPAMMING CHAT? WHAT?! It's rare I ever even talk. I would like proof, but even still, bad taste left in mouth. Not cool.

It's possible you were reported mistakenly. A lot of gold spammers are overflowing chat so when you scroll up you don't see their name but someone else's. You have to make the chat font smaller before scrolling up to fix it but I bet many people don't know that.

What's also bad is people aren't being notified of these bans.
    Definitely agree with your last sentence. The procedure should be to notify the account holder of the ban and reason.
    Options
  • Finklenut
    Finklenut
    iunno if I am banned,, but I feel banned, it feels dirty.. and I never ever did see no gold sellers nor nuffin, or chat with em, my mum says not to talk to nasty gold sellers...

mean whale, joyless
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    well according to the csr i should have been notified but im wondering if because its early access ... if the system to notify u is even on because the theory is we aint playing the game hence why alot of people who preordered physical cant get the game till fri or there ingame items ...
    Edited by karldavy149b16_ESO on April 2, 2014 4:17PM
    Options
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    Im not getting an error code. just says my login info is incorrect, support has said nothing. 24 hours now. WHAT THE HELL MAN
    Options
  • Iharyd
    Iharyd
    ✭✭
    u wanna know what helped in my case?Just spamming login till it lets u in ofc with id and pass...usually after max 10-15min i can enter char select screen....1 day ago there was no chance for that so something is going in the right direction.
    Options
  • Salacious
    Salacious
    ✭✭✭
    this usually means youve been banned
    Options
  • crimson66
    crimson66
    This better not mean I'm banned. I reported gold sellers and commented about them being idiots but that should be no grounds for banning me.
    I've submitted a ticket and they emailed me saying 'oh maybe you typed it in wrong, make sure you aren't using your email address'.

I wouldn't have opened a ticket if it was that simple. Something is not working server side or unjust action has been taking against my account without notification. Been 2 days and still nothing explaining my problem.
    Options
  • downfallnjmb14_ESO
    I have this exact same problem too. Has been happening for a few days now.
    Options
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    Edited by Firebat on April 2, 2014 11:05PM
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Like i said i perservered and got answers and my account is in a suspended state so highly likely anyone with this issue share mine and others fates just don't let them pass u off in the last 48 hours I've problem submitted 50 or so tickets and not only that I've managed to track down the head of product management at Bethesda and sent them a copy of every single reply I've received from the csrs clearly showing them to be as usefull as a burst condom and twice as messy just put some effort into it guys don't sit back thinking the issue will resolve itself altho most will because those that got answers say its a 3 day suspension others have been told its a perma ban u might fall in the other section fyi u have purchasing power demand a refund u are entilled to it if its been less than 5 days since u dl game files use that zenimax will soon reinstate when they losing $100 a customer just remember atm they have that money in the bank why do they care if u cant log in
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And if indeed we were banned why does it need to be such a mystery? I don't want to speculate but I really feel like these threads are being ignored by ZOS employees. Why can't we just get an answer? I see other threads getting responses from ZOS employees.
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Like i said they have our money in the bank why the *** do they care seeing 2% if the games pop complaining about something is no concern to them they have to fix game breaking quest bugs that can be skipped and returned to
    Options
  • Firebat
    Firebat
    but i did nothing that i could have been banned for.... once i DID say in chat that all those gold spammers are account stealing scammers, but really, thats all i can possibly remember ever saying in chat
    Options