Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

[Incorrect Login Information] - (PLEASE READ IF HAVING THIS PROBLEM)

• mithrrilb14_ESO
    did u link your credit card paypal account and choose your sub plan yet ??? it could be that the account only SHOWS BETA ACCESS thats your issue ...

it no longer says early access for u ... which means .. u might have to select your subscription plan .. please not selecting plan using a cc will charge u your subscription so will take x from account but you will have 60 days of play time

where did u preorder the game was it directly from zenimax if it wasnt u might want to add your game time code that was emailed or arrived in the box .. i doubt you have been suspended as it only says u have beta access .

as with lots of preorders .. order goes into an authorized state meaning money goes out but is never actually sent to zenimax some banks after 3 working days cancel authorized(pending) transactions and the money shows up some dont cancel and 24 hours after the initial authorization the money shows up

if that happened with u there simply might not be enough funds to purchase game .. purchase may have been cancell (these are unlikely as u say u was in early access but when an mmo launches anything is possible)

and a note to never ever take run a repair as a valid resolve a repair is client side (your files) if u cant access anything thats server side issue which is the developers error he mugged u off here ..

cant access billing history ... what happens here ... does the webpage just keep loading ..
    I pre-ordered the game through the main Zenimax store, as did my husband. And I haven't added a sub yet because the option doesn't even show up on my account to allow me to do so. It shows up on my husband's account page but not mine. I pre-ordered on the 30th and it went through that day. It wasn't cancelled and the money was taken out of my account. And I was able to login until the 3rd. I also have enough in my account to pay for it since it's linked directly to my bank account. As for the repair, I didn't think that would work, but that's what tech support told me to do, so I tried it. I also tried changing my password again though I didn't think that would work either. I'm still unable to access the game today so it's been almost 24 hours now and I haven't heard back from customer service again yet. Oh, and when I click on Billing History I just get a 500 page error, that it can't load the page. All around it's pretty screwy.
    Options
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....and so the issue was between the keyboard and the end user.

I have a complex password and I always swipe-click-copy/paste from an RTF file. Whatever reason I changed that this morning to triple-click-line copy/paste. This was adding a space at the end. o:)
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone still not able to log on?
    Options
  • mithrrilb14_ESO
    I still can't login. I was contacted my customer service and they are upgrade me to the high elves or whatever they call their upper tier. I haven't heard back yet. When I called in they said that my account shows my purchase of the game but it doesn't have a game code associated with the account. I'm assuming that's the problem now and was the problem earlier when I couldn't login.
    Options
  • AstraStarr
    Ryoshi1 wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem D:
    Ditto, just picked up the game from store. Wasn't in the early get in but was in many many betas. Password has worked to log into all these forums and account, but not game. Don't get it. I never got a flag or a ban, never said anything divisive in beta nor was told I did so. Just doesn't make any sense.

Options
  • AstraStarr
    I still can't login. I was contacted my customer service and they are upgrade me to the high elves or whatever they call their upper tier. I haven't heard back yet. When I called in they said that my account shows my purchase of the game but it doesn't have a game code associated with the account. I'm assuming that's the problem now and was the problem earlier when I couldn't login.

Don't see anything on my account to 'prepay' or whatever either. Bought my game at the store, already had beta account. Account shows only beta access, won't let me enter game code. Probably my problem. Absolutely have NO IDEA how to get this fixed.
    Options
  • ajacksified
    I had the same problem. I use a password manager, and was trying to paste the password in, which resulted in the same error code. I typed it in, and everything worked. (I can paste the password to log into the forums and the ESO website, just not the game login screen.)

It's either related or an amazing coincidence that it suddenly worked when I typed it.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is specifically for problems related to incorrect login information DUE to non-user fault. In broader terms - where you need admin assistance to fix your problem.
    Options
  • ajacksified
    I'm aware of that. I thought I had the same problem as others, until I tried that. If I have uncovered a bug then it likely that others think they need admin assistance but don't.
    Options
  • mithrrilb14_ESO
    I'm aware of that. I thought I had the same problem as others, until I tried that. If I have uncovered a bug then it likely that others think they need admin assistance but don't.

Well, I've never even attempted to paste my password in instead of typing it out so that's definitely not the case, at least not for me.
    Options
  • mithrrilb14_ESO
    So I got a response from another tech guy, I'm assuming a high elf but I don't know. I was told earlier that my purchase was showing up but that I don't have an actual game code attached to my account but this newest email just told me that I can't login because there are too many people trying to login. They told me to try again in 10 minutes and also try disabling my firewall. I've been trying to login for 2 1/2 days and I already told tech support that I've tried disabling my firewall. I'm not sure why they aren't looking into the fact that my game is clearly not linked to my account correctly as there is no game code atteched and I can't set up a subscription or anything. This is really starting to get on my nerves!
    Options
  • Dreddpool
    Dreddpool
    going by the op's first post , he has a miss matched client version, I had the same thing till i patched and i now have the same version as the server.
    You can't play a game withe version 1.0 if the server your playing on has version 1.2.

All i did to fix this was rename the folder(the one in bold) Elder Scrolls Online>Launcher>"Program Data to Program Data Backup, and re launched the launcher and it patched the game to the newer version( i also copied the files in it back to the new folder so it didn't have to download as much) by forcing the launcher to recreate the folder it will then patch to the latest version.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Dreddpool wrote: »
    going by the op's first post , he has a miss matched client version, I had the same thing till i patched and i now have the same version as the server.
    You can't play a game withe version 1.0 if the server your playing on has version 1.2.

All i did to fix this was rename the folder(the one in bold) Elder Scrolls Online>Launcher>"Program Data to Program Data Backup, and re launched the launcher and it patched the game to the newer version( i also copied the files in it back to the new folder so it didn't have to download as much) by forcing the launcher to recreate the folder it will then patch to the latest version.

My problem was fixed, If you read my post again then you will see what my problem was. It had nothing to do with not being updated to the latest patch.
    Options
  • marcelino1098
    Today 6th of april having the same issue. My login info is wrong
    Options
  • Qeu
    Qeu
    I got the same problem. It seems support is just non-existent.
    Options
  • runepower
    runepower

I tried this aswell but it didn't work for me still getting the login error and im pretty sure i typed my password right. And on the website i can login fine, although there is the thing about setup an subscribtion plan thingy even though i have the 30 days from prepurches.
    Edited by runepower on April 6, 2014 1:05PM
    Options
  • Atwa
    Atwa
    ✭✭
    same here
    Guild Española "ESP Scrolls" /w Artema para unirte!
    www.espscrolls.es tu comunidad en Español.
    Options
  • Atwa
    Atwa
    ✭✭
    And they are working on it or just don't say nothing?
    Guild Española "ESP Scrolls" /w Artema para unirte!
    www.espscrolls.es tu comunidad en Español.
    Options
  • nightcrawler002ub17_ESO
    I am getting really fed up with the customer support and how this game is being handled overall. I've try to just sit there and be like oh, well its there first true multiplayer game but I've never seen such disregard to bugs that were present in September betas and carried on all the way through the other betas and into the main game.... then major account information lost along with little to no customer support? Can we please get a fix?
    Options
  • Dreddpool
    Dreddpool
    Zilyana wrote: »

My problem was fixed, If you read my post again then you will see what my problem was. It had nothing to do with not being updated to the latest patch.
    Your not the OP who started this thread, so why are you answering me?
    Options
  • jayheat99b14a_ESO
    It says my log in information is incorrect and when I go to elderscrollsonline.com I get sent to queue-it. Any ideas what is happening?
    Options
  • mikemw68b14_ESO
    mikemw68b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i just want to be able to get to log in screen i hit play and it crashes
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Zilyana wrote: »

Your not the OP who started this thread, so why are you answering me?

Except I am...
    Options
  • jrudersb16_ESO
    Same issue, I played a bit about 4 hours ago, then went out to test drive a car, 3 hours ago I come home, and I suddenly get an incorrect login error message.

And ofcause the account management page has an hour long queue, which i can only guess is due to alot of people having this issue, and wants to check their account.
    Options
  • Locksoli
    Locksoli
    ✭✭
    I'm having this issue as well. I could play it a few hours ago, yet it appears to have returned. I have also experienced the queue, and I am extremely furious. Or just passive aggressive...
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    well que for account logging is everyone try to select sub ..

invalid login for most posters = a ban you have been suspended what for no body knows all i know is u could fall thro the graphics and be continuesly fall in log out log back in and get kicked from server for spamming ... then a few hours - day later u wont be able to log in ...

have u recieved a spam/server drop message ...

and believe it or not dont copy and paste password ... if your one of the few that couldnt access game for 4-5 days and assumed they was banned .. transpired copy and pastin password adds a space lol
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    see even tho this incident was a freaking nightmare they hooking me up so all is forgiven 3 day suspension = 3 days compo

Response By Email (Rebecca) (04/08/2014 01:28 AM)
    Greetings,

As promised, I am following up with you on your case to provide you with some compensation for your less than desirable experience.

I am happy to offer you 3 days Game Time as our way of apologizing for the mix up and the responses that followed.

Please reply directly to this email and let me know if this is okay and you're happy to proceed.

Warmest Regards,
    Beckie
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Options
  • Pinkenbah
    Pinkenbah
    I have been locked out of game for 4 days now with only responses like 'we will get back to you as soon as possible' how long is that? This is really crazy, banned for no reason, I am not a gold seller, I have not grieved or spammed. I barely talk in zone chat as my guild uses team speak. someone sort this please!
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkenbah wrote: »
    I have been locked out of game for 4 days now with only responses like 'we will get back to you as soon as possible' how long is that? This is really crazy, banned for no reason, I am not a gold seller, I have not grieved or spammed. I barely talk in zone chat as my guild uses team speak. someone sort this please!

Incorrect login information lockout?
    Options