Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Snibbig
    Snibbig
    I have this issue
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • duskmoon82ub17_ESO
    My ticket was completely misread, so I suppose I have to reply here. Missing Monkey Vanity Pet and Rings of Mara. The person who read my ticket didn't actually read it and assumed I was asking about items I hadn't gotten yet. I replied back but I'm losing faith at this point.

Add me to this list :/
    Options
  • jmwaldronb14_ESO
    Got a reply back from support ticket#140330-013650 with canned instructions for redeeming retail codes. I purchased the digital imperial and lost my maps and monkey due to character deletion. Please help and add me to list.
    Options
  • Marcelhanaieb16_ESO
    I deleted my imperial character after i had realized i had put him in the wrong in the ebonheart pact and i wanted him in the dominaon that character had all of the early acces content and i deleted it by mistake.

I delteted the explorer pack, all beta vanity pets and my pledge of mara.

please add me to the list.
    Options
  • valeroff
    valeroff
    I did this by accident, remade my character without depositing the items first.
    Options
  • quicksilv3r
    this is bs, every char created on collectors account should have these items...
    @#$% yr ingame bank
    Edited by quicksilv3r on April 4, 2014 5:13PM
    Options
  • dezikimnub18_ESO
    Still the same issue without resolution from Kenzie. I my 3rd respose with the canned BS about reentering my codes. It was.received.and deleted and I dont have codes because it was the DIGITAL version. How hard is that to understand? Sent 4th ticket today demandinding a supervisor.

Dez
    Options
  • Smooey
    Smooey
    Soul Shriven
    I am missing the monkey pet. Please add me to the list as well.
    Options
  • ilili
    ilili
    Please insure my ticket is labeled as unresolved.

I received three emails with conflicting status reports about my ticket. Two said solved, the third said unresolved.

These are the items I have lost:

- monkey beta reward
    - scuttler pet
    - treasure maps

I would like these restored. I have sent several requests and posted in this forum thread twice about the issue.

Please advise on how I may go about getting my items restored. Thank you very much for your time.

Question Reference # 140330-013758
    Question Reference # 140330-016259

Here is the copy from one of the emails by Kenzie:

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:16 PM)
    Greetings Elder Scrolls fan!

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.

1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvOA0wpcDv8S~bjFGlce~yINfOkqQy75Mv8g~zj~PP~p so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Edited by ilili on April 4, 2014 5:29PM
    Options
  • acunninghan
    Why do they keep contacting customer support for us if all we get is a template response?
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    I put my digital game code in and it didn't do anything!
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    If this continues they might have lost a subscriber, I didn't pay $79.99 for my bonus stuff not to be there.
    Options
  • Jboysr
    Jboysr
    I accidently deleted my explorer pack maps. If theres a chance to get them back I would be grateful. Thanks.
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Yes I deleted my first toon, but I thought the bonuses would be on all toons :disappointed:
    Options
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted items, made a ticket and got a reply that is has been escalated...nothing since then...That was first day of early access.
    Options
  • Soleus
    Soleus
    Can I please be added, I have had numerous problems, through 5+ tickets, since the 30th, and have been passed along through various people.
    Currently, I'm missing the 3 vanity pets, along with the bonus maps, and I still have my scroll of mara unopened in my mail. Thank you for the support.
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Has anyone actually got their items back?
    Options
  • Sanued
    Sanued
    Soul Shriven
    Can you add me please? Today I accidentally put my new character to bad alliance, so I deleted him. With my Explorer´s pack and monkey pet.... I was participated in beta and early access.
    Ticket: 140404-029389.
    Edited by Sanued on April 4, 2014 7:08PM
    Options
  • Oriayan
    Oriayan
    Goretex wrote: »
    Has anyone actually got their items back?

Highly doubtful. Wife had this happen and has been emailing support alot and only gotten the unhelpful generic cut and paste replies. She was at the point this morning when her digital code didnt give her the pre-order stuff that she nearly un-installed the game and called for a refund.

Options
  • dezikimnub18_ESO
    I'm pretty close. Now, its not even about the stupid pets etc. Now I am far more pissed off and disgruntled by the brush offs each time I ask fo help. They arent even taking 2 seconds to look up my account before popping in the generic copy/paste response. Its very irritating.

Dez
    Options
  • unreal85
    unreal85
    I deleted my imperial character after i had realized i had put him in the wrong in the ebonheart pact and i wanted him in the dominaon that character had all of the early acces content and i deleted it by mistake.

I deleted the pet and the ring of mara

please add me to the list cause my ticket has not been resolved
    Options
  • adfb16_ESO
    I got this response earlier today:
    I understand your issue with missing the maps. We would certainly love to restore the maps for you. We just need a few pieces of information before we can do so:

Full Name
    Secret Question Answer
    Date of Birth
    Last 4 digits of Credit Card used for purchase

Please reply with the information above so we can process the restoration.
    Let the fields of Cyrodiil run red!
    For the love of Tamriel,
    Steven, Elder Scrolls Online Team

I sent the required information, not heard anything since, but assuming it will be processed. I also got this reply to another ticket on the same subject:
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Dean. I see you have submitted multiple tickets with the same question. I can confirm that your item restoration is being dealt with in ticket 140404-012027 (submitted today)
    Your items will be restored to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Warm Regards,
    Dean M.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Edited by adfb16_ESO on April 4, 2014 7:27PM
    Options
  • black1298
    black1298
    Ok so I contacted customer support twice and both times got a generic response to the issue saying i needed to wait for retail release and use the game code from my physical box that i never ordered because I ordered online. I'm posting here so hopefully this issue will be resolved. I'm starting to get very agitated as I've been getting the non stop run around since day one of the digital purchase early access and I want the items that I pad for since me and my fiance have refused to play much wanting to take full advantage of our Rings of Mara that we now have wasted 5 days of not being able to really play. So the sooner the correction the better because so far this isn't "customer service" so much as it is "pass the buck until he leaves." So if there's anyway to "top priority" this since I've already waited for customer service TWICE it would be much appreciated.
    Options
  • dezikimnub18_ESO
    Well, thats somewhat positive anyway. But I have to admit I would be very nervous about giving them that info.

Dez
    Options
  • MaxTwinsen
    Hi,

I accidently deleted my explorer pack maps and pet's.
    Options
  • arctauria
    arctauria
    Add me to the list please. I lost my items as well. I didn't realize this would happen.
    Options
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    I have collect the digital content from my Imperial edition and accidentally deleted my character. If it is possible I would like some help to get it back.
    Options
  • Rainbowkoneko
    I too deleted my Imperial Edition items. May I please be added to the list? Thank you.
    Options
  • Nessa85
    Nessa85
    Hi!
    When I deleted my char, I lost the monkey that I won as companion. Love to have him back.
    Edited by Nessa85 on April 4, 2014 8:50PM
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add me to the list please.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options