Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• adfb16_ESO
    So I just had my ticket "Solved" with the go away and subscribe message.

Trying hard not to loose it!

EVEN though I have 30 days game time included with the game purchase they are going to make me subscribe TO THIS CRAP before they will answer their support tickets or allow me to play the game?

ARRGH

Ok so, I lost it a bit. This is so frustrating. I could punch someone.

*edit* the subscription bit is not as bad as it sounds, you get to subscribe for 0.00 for the first 30 days, and I then immediately cancelled recurring subscription.

Remains to be see if this fixes the issue (I very much doubt it will)

*edit 2* -- No it doesn't -- still in same boat -- Useless ...
    Edited by adfb16_ESO on April 4, 2014 10:51AM
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Rootz
    Rootz
    Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:17 PM)
    Greetings Elder Scrolls fan!

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.

1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvN00wqGDv8S~aTFGl8e~yINtccqSC75Mv8e~zj~PP~X so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH SENDING ME THIS 3 TIMES???? AFTER 6 DAYS!

Question Reference # 140330-011169
    Options
  • Solantis
    Solantis
    I'm losing hope to get back all items... Still waiting a solution.

Question Reference # 140331-008018
    Question Reference # 140330-006538
    Question Reference # 140330-006678
    Question Reference # 140330-005974
    Options
  • Runhent
    Runhent
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, such sad topic. I waited till today for
    Rootz wrote: »
    Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps
    And haven't got them yet :'( And I pre-ordered game via site store, not via other retailers!!

Wrote to Support today, but previous comments are killing my hope.
    Gilryne Telvanni, at your service.
    EU | Ebonheart Pact | ElderScrolls.Net & RuESO
    Options
  • Duckfather
    Duckfather
    ✭✭
    I received and email saying that my request for restoring the Explorers Pack had been forwarded to the relevant department, with the standard header saying that they'd assume it was solved in 120 hours if they received no feedback.

Despite trying to chase this up, I've had no further response, either in game or by email.

Question reference : 140330-009974
    Options
  • Viqueenie
    Viqueenie
    I find it somewhat amusing and equally if not more... frustrating... I waited 5 days for my extra items and one is missing from my ingame mail received which my friends got (Rufous Mudcrab pet). Yet when I sent a ticket to support, I got the general "we are looking into how we can resolve deleted Imperial items" response. -_- I hadn't deleted anything.
    Options
  • Xfan
    Xfan

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.

1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvN00wqGDv8S~aTFGl8e~yINtccqSC75Mv8e~zj~PP~X so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,

I've got the same thing ... twice ... this is a fine example of how much they think of their customers and how no one is giving a chainsaw about us!
    Options
  • sparkatus
    sparkatus

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key

Warm Regards,

I got the same response, even though I bought my digital explorer pack directly from Zenimax.

Submitted another one, still waiting for a response.

ingame: @sparkatus

Blacksmith, Enchanter, Woodworker, Tank
    Options
  • Loqe
    Loqe
    Seems that "Kenzie" support character is busy, all my responses were from them and I've seen most otheres here too... some mass-closure for statistics?
    Options
  • adfb16_ESO
    New support ticket submitted (because you closed all the others with nonsense responses as per above):-

YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!

Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140404-013131.

Does Zenimax really think this is the right way to handle support? Each and every ticket they respond with a fob-off response, it will just generate one or more additional tickets. Do they not realise that? The only way to get through their backlog will be to, you know, actually provide some support.
    Edited by adfb16_ESO on April 4, 2014 11:47AM
    Options
  • l.jones8264rwb17_ESO
    l.jones8264rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i deleted the items so do not have my beta monkey pet or rings or mara. thanks have sent in a ticket on monday with no response since it was sent in. id is @LiamJNZ
    Options
  • gabriellyons
    Hi Guys, my imperial edition treasure maps have gone missing from my bank. Please can you return these to me.
    Options
  • adfb16_ESO
    I am finally getting proper response from support via my latest support ticket and my request to have these items restored is being processed (apparently).

I don't know if that is because I let them know that I was 'seriously annoyed' or because I have now subscribed (and cancelled), or that it was already being processed, but just communicated badly in earlier tickets, but anyway; perhaps ZM have learned some lessons on how not to deal with customers support requests over the past 5 days and are taking steps to do better. Lets hope so.
    Options
  • Lokta
    Lokta
    I have reported this issue, the response tells me to enter the game key to solve it. I get these three things:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps
    However, I still do not get back the monkey pet and the Pledge of Mara and the STATUS of my Question is shown "Sloved". Obviously it is not sloved at all.

Question Reference # 140331-001436
    Options
  • Xfan
    Xfan
    adfb16_ESO wrote: »
    I am finally getting proper response from support via my latest support ticket and my request to have these items restored is being processed (apparently).

I don't know if that is because I let them know that I was 'seriously annoyed' or because I have now subscribed (and cancelled), or that it was already being processed, but just communicated badly in earlier tickets, but anyway; perhaps ZM have learned some lessons on how not to deal with customers support requests over the past 5 days and are taking steps to do better. Lets hope so.
    I highly doubt this ... they are just mashing the buttons in-front of them until some lucky combination makes the miracle!
    Options
  • Leladrin
    Leladrin
    Soul Shriven
    So I'm at the point that I'm about to force a charge back through my bank for the game purchase. The CSR: "Response By Email (Kenzie)" need's to loose their job. This one person has closed out valid tickets on dozens of people without solving the issue. The person is not reading the tickets and sending the canned response to everyone. This is annoying your customers and giving your company a bad reputation for customer support.

We still do not have our stuff, our tickets are being closed without them being resolved, and were getting a runaround on getting them back.This is not the image you want, it say's you do not care about your customers. Please get us our stuff back.

Suggestion for us all who are having this issue, at the 7day mark from your original ticket if they have not solved the issue start spaming their system with tickets on this and the crappy customer service. It gives them a little more time to solve this, but if they haven't solved it by then let them know in the only way we have that we are unhappy with their customer service.
    Options
  • Varukh
    Varukh
    I did this by accident, remade my character without depositing the items first. :<
    Options
  • Threrian
    Threrian
    ✭✭
    I'm also stilling having problems, with getting my pre-order and half of my imperial items back. It has been five days and all you manged, to do is re-store the rings of Mara and the monkey.

I'm stilling missing the mudcrab, the Scuttler and Bonus Treasure maps the last person the so called CSR called Kenzie. Did not even read my ticket and closed it, i have put in another ticket but my faith so far in your company is starting to fall.

If you fail to re-store my items this time around, i will be contacting trading standards and let them deal with this. I should not have to contact you three times.
    Options
  • Milary
    Milary
    Never got the explorer pack content at all even though I entered all the codes :( I even got an email saying "Thank you for redeeming, you will now get:
    The Scuttler vanity pet
    Exclusive treasure maps
    3 Days Early Access
    Ability to play as any race in any alliance"
    Edited by Milary on April 4, 2014 2:37PM
    Options
  • ohmarpo_ESO
    I also need help with this but more importantly... failed system is failed. just give all imperial accounts these perks for each character each time, instead of this "ohhh scary one time use only ***" its not even that big of an upgrade...

*see guild wars 2.
    Options
  • kojakkincade
    kojakkincade
    Soul Shriven
    "If the items are deleted, and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue."

accidently deleted the monkey,
    Options
  • Drakhoun
    Drakhoun
    Anyone getting frustrated with the generic replies? Sigh. They really need to make these items account-bound.
    Options
  • mondothornpaw
    ...If the items are deleted, and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue.

I am in this situation as well. I deleted my beta stuff and my pre-order stuff.
    Options
  • Ex0
    Ex0
    Pretty pissed at this point.

5 days on and I finally get wake up to a response from my first ticket, the 'Helping you is our passion!' generated reply.

No help whatsoever as its nothing to do with my issue of losing the monkey and ring. Its obviously not your passion as you didnt even bother to read what I had written at all in my ticket which stated what I had lost clearly and what my problem was.

You need to replace some of these idiots you have working support for you as they are just blindly clicking buttons to get through their day and are not doing the job they are hired to do.

The sad part is im loving the game, and the loss of the items isnt even that big of an issue. I stated I knew it was my fault, and if nothing can be done then I would accept that and get on with things, but the fact that ive waited days for a reply where the operator has not even bothered to read what I had wrote is disgusting. Ive waited days and they couldnt take 30 seconds at most to read the details I provided.

Leaves a very poor impression of how things may be handled in a more serious situation.
    Edited by Ex0 on April 4, 2014 3:24PM
    Options
  • Arilufiana
    Also got the
    Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:44 PM)

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvN2zwqwDv8S~cbFGvIe~yIN5PUqEi75Mv~1~zj~PP88 so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,

Question Reference # 140331-087430

Date Created: 03/31/2014 10:28 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 06:44 PM

Replied back to the email restating the problem so they know it wasn't resloved.
    Also I clicked the link and tried the phone option last night and no one has called yet.
    Options
  • potatobrain
    I also deleted my Imperial goodies because I'm silly
    Options
  • PrissAssigirib16_ESO
    add me to the list please :(
    Options
  • scruffycavetroll
    scruffycavetroll
    ✭✭✭
    OK, so now that I picked up my game and redeemed my codes today, can my mara scroll and monkey please be returned?

Been waiting since last Sunday, all responses from the help desk email are automated replies and don't even address the items I'm asking about and say that if I don't reply back within 5 days the issue is resolved. Replying to that email just yields another automated reply, starting the process over. I did get what would appeared to have been a reply from an actual person responding to an in-game email on Sunday, but I had logged off at that point, and never heard anything since.

I even got one of those little responses to me in the last thread about this saying it would be forwarded to customer support team, but all I got was another automated reply back to an email and no actual result.

ticket #'s 140403-051428 opened sunday, 140331-082508 today

I honestly don't even care about the scroll, but please return the monkey at this point.
    Edited by scruffycavetroll on April 4, 2014 3:39PM
    Options
  • muad42
    muad42
    Guess I wasn't the only one that got a copy paste response that has nothing to do with this issue. So much for real people read tickets.
    Ticket: # 140330-045658
    Options
  • kre0n
    kre0n
    Add me to the list please. I lost my items
    Options