Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Warfield
    Warfield
    Still unresolved since sending my first ticket early Sunday. I would like to get my things back please.
    Options
  • Diabolok
    Diabolok
    I purchased the Imperial Edition online, created a character and deleted it, not liking it after I took the items from the in game mail. The items lost were the vanity pets, rings of mara, and the treasure maps. I've now sent in to tickets. The first got no response and the second I got this response

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 hours.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    I sent an email several days ago and haven't heard anything back. I deleted my first chara

Response By Email (Victoria) (04/02/2014 11:40 PM)
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I'm sorry you have lost your item(s) from the Imperial Edition. I will escalate this to a higher department to see if they can recover your item from the deleted character. They can not recover the character, but they will try and retrieve the item.

Currently, the best way to keep an eye out for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online is to watch our official page and social channels:

http://elderscrollsonline.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://www.twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://plus.google.com/+ElderScrollsOnline

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Question Reference # 140402-040888
    Date Created: 04/02/2014 11:36 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/02/2014 11:40 PM

It has now been a couple of days and still haven't heard anything new. This is getting really frustrating. I was so hoping that this would be the next game I would play but now I don't know. I proper response would be nice.
    Options
  • haydenw469ub17_ESO
    I deleted my items on accident, please add me to the list.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Arismatic
    Arismatic
    Hi,
    I also deleted several of my preorder items by accident. If I could get added to the list as well that would be awesome.
    Options
  • Betosky9
    Betosky9
    ✭✭
    I still don't get a response, I would like my items please. I created my first character claimed the early access items and my beta reward and deleted it. Help please.
    Options
  • MadSam23
    MadSam23
    Hello,

I have accidentaly deleted my pets when I wanted to change faction, I stupidly did not save my pets. Is there a way I can get my pets back please..

Thank you.
    Options
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doh... yes I was one of those people that deleted a character at start ! Partially due to that issue some people had about not scrolling in/out at character creation. In game my new character looked terrible so I deleted and made another. Then realised Id lost my items.
    :(
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
    Options
  • Vnessa
    Vnessa
    Add me to the list to please.
    Options
  • durf500
    durf500
    I sent a ticket/email in for mine. But figured id post here just to make sure its noticed. Deleted my first toon to change race/looks and deleted all my collectors edtion/trasure pack items along with the imgakin monkey from the beta :(.
    Options
  • Myaka
    Myaka
    I also lost my monkey from the beta gift, I deleted my character who I put on the wrong faction. I made a ticket on Thursday but I haven't heard back. Please open one for me if you could.

Edit: Thank you for sending him to me again! I must have just jumped the gun, if you hadn't opened a ticket yet, don't worry about it.
    Edited by Myaka on April 5, 2014 6:45AM
    Options
  • csansell
    csansell
    "If the items are deleted, and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue."

I also have this issue :(
    Options
  • Loqe
    Loqe
    Sent in a ticket:
    I lost my Imperial Edition, Pre-Order and Beta items due to deleted 1st character.
    For some reason my ticket(s) got closed with a generic copy/paste answer that is in no way helpful (not even related to my situation). Since I bought the digial Imp Ed directly from you, I recieved all items (2 mudcrabs, 1 scuttler, 1 monkey, 4 maps and Mara rings).
    Previous tickets are:
    Incident: 140330-018581
    Incident: 140330-008448
    Incident: 140330-008930
    Could I please get a progress report or if I'm SOL on my items?

Best Regards,

I just got this lovely copy/paste answer from support on my lost items. It's like they didn't even read the 1st line of my issue.

Response By Email (Ken'Eidra) (04/05/2014 02:12 AM)
    Greetings,

Please be aware that for purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected Items.
    Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps
    The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter their game keys:
    1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items.
    If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support Service at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvNbyQrGDv8S~TPBGr4e~yILaP8qpi75Mv8s~zj~PP~l so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,
    Options
  • Traelynn
    Traelynn
    I have the same issue with deleting my items, so just throw me in the queue. Thank you!
    Options
  • Xaltotun
    Xaltotun
    ✭✭
    So, good news. After waiting from the 30th and a few stupid emails, the problem has been fixed.

Response By Email (Conor) (04/05/2014 01:35 AM)
    Greetings adventurer,

I apologize on behalf of Zenimax Online Support Team for the fact that you are less than satisfied at the standard of our service so far, and that you have lost these items.

I have sent you in-game mail with the deleted items attached.

Please contact us straight away if I have ommitted any of the items or if you have aby other issues.

Thank you for your patience. I hope I have done enough to regain your confidence in the Elder Scroll Support Team.

Warm Regards,
    Conor,
    Elder Scrolls Customer Support Team

So, they're probably going through the tickets now and sorting things out.
    Thank you Conor for actually reading my ticket and fixing the issue.
    Options
  • N7Banzai
    N7Banzai
    Add me to the list as well. I had no idea that the mailbox is account wide and the items could be recieved by only 1 character. I still have the mails in the inbox.
    Options
  • paxtreck
    paxtreck
    add me to the list aswell please
    Options
  • LordBlade
    LordBlade
    YES! IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED!!!

Response By Email (Robert) (04/05/2014 12:03 AM)
    Hi Matthew,

Thank you for contacting the Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I want to mail you the items you are entitled to get from ordering the Imperial edition, but I can only assign the items to only one of your characters. If you would tell me which one of the characters you wish the items to be assigned to it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued interest and support! If the solution I gave you doesn't work or if there might be anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Akatosh's blessings!
    Robb the Argonian,

Options
  • colbyblaskieepub19_ESO
    colbyblaskieepub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    John for support actually gave me my items!!! took me three times of writing them a complaint but he did it!! so just keep bugging guys!! heres the message...

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 hours.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    I received an email saying my problem was SOLVED but did not notice any new vani...

Response By Email (John) (04/04/2014 11:14 PM)
    Hey there Colby!

I'm sorry your Monkey ran away from you (and that your ticket said it was solved when it wasn't), but I'll be more than happy to return them all to you though! :P

Check your in-game email for your character
    , and you should find your pet attachede
    Customer By CSS Web () (03/30/2014 11:29 PM)
    I received an email saying my problem was SOLVED but did not notice any new vanity pet messages or anything at all,
    I as of many deleted my account not knowing i would lose my vanity pet. i hope you could resend them here is my ticket number telling me it was solved when i don't believe it was. thank you for helping:) 140330-009967
    Question Reference # 140330-053839
    Date Created: 03/30/2014 11:29 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/04/2014 11:14 PM

SOMEBODY GIVE JOHN A RAISE!!!
    Options
  • Fahild
    Fahild
    So there is still question - is it one time deal or we'll get these items for all future characters?
    Options
  • Tipsy247
    Tipsy247
    ✭✭✭
    I did not get the preorder pet and treasure maps. Mara item came through tho
    Options
  • Viqueenie
    Viqueenie
    Please add me to the list.

I'm missing a one of the mudcrabs, Rufous. :( I'd be delighted for any help in the issue (I guess Molag Bal sent a minion to take him into Oblivion so he could have Mudcrab stew for dinner).
    Options
  • Adeona
    Adeona
    I finally got a proper response to my ticket and all my items were returned to me! A big 'Thank you' to the customer service agents that helped me, their names are Daniel (Danny), Edward and Teresa.

I hope that everyone else that has this issue also gets their items/pets returned to them as soon as possible.
    Options
  • deuced
    deuced
    Soul Shriven
    The problem is that I have not deleted any character as it is issue with most players. I just have not got that email with Explorers Pack bonuses. However I bought game with the package and 3 day headstart.

Help!
    Options
  • Cinderous
    Cinderous
    Please add me to the list, ticket status says resolved when the issue is unfortunately unresolved.
    Options
  • Sanued
    Sanued
    Soul Shriven
    Add me to the list, please. Missing whole Explorer´s pack and monkey pet for beta, early access.
    Thank you.
    Edited by Sanued on April 5, 2014 9:16AM
    Options
  • odenskbgb16_ESO
    Add me to list, i have only got standard answer and not any solutions.

Question Reference # 140330-011014
    Options
  • sending50eb17_ESO
    Please add me to the list.) Missing Explorer's / Preorder pack. Thanks.
    Edited by sending50eb17_ESO on April 5, 2014 9:50AM
    Options
  • julie404
    julie404
    Soul Shriven
    julie404 wrote: »
    Hi I lost my Ritual of Mara, due to my character being bugged i could not do anything as i was floating, so i needed to delete character and start again, and didn't have my Ritual of Mara in my bags. I could not play the game character was STUCK im mid air

how long does this take? still not got it in the post.
    Options
  • PreyAlone
    PreyAlone
    OK.... soo I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here and got THIS email after raising tickets: 140330-029247 and 140330-006127.

Hail and Well Met Vestige,
    Thank you for brining your lack of reward bonuses to our attention. Rest assured that there is a way for these rewards to reach your inventory. The Prophet has tasked me to inform you how to accomplish this.
    For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.
    1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve your issue please contact us again and we will investigate the matter further.
    Thank you for your continued support. May you break many anchors in quest for the Ruby Throne

Unfortunately, the support team clearly haven't checked details beacuse I bought my digital Imperial Edition DIRECTLY from the ESO site... so the game was automatically registered to my account and the code redeemed.

If I try to use the key on my account, it just gets thrown out as an invalid code.
    After getting emails quite quickly initially, I haven't heard anything since Thursday night now.
    Options
  • selernab16_ESO
    selernab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Response By Email (Alan) (04/04/2014 11:49 PM)
    Masser and Secunda shine on our meeting!

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. I think those darn mudgrabs snatched your bonus items up! We will work diligently to assure your items be restored.

Please check your in game mail for Dobbs Nashoba and all of your items will be there momentarily. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

You can also find this information in our knowledge base, which we consistently update with any changes. Use the following link for the most up-to-date information regarding your question:

http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US/track/AvM60QqgDv8S~c7BGjge~yINKNUq_i75Mv~Q~zj~PP8Z

Currently, the best way to keep an eye out for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online is to watch our official page and social channels:

http://elderscrollsonline.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://www.twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://plus.google.com/+ElderScrollsOnline

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Have wait but still no mail, plz, dont make people happy by saying it is resolved when its not.
    Options