Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    Add my account to the list I accidental deleted everything within Imperial Edition !
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • PreyAlone
    PreyAlone
    PreyAlone wrote: »
    OK.... soo I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here and got THIS email after raising tickets: 140330-029247 and 140330-006127.

Hail and Well Met Vestige,
    Thank you for brining your lack of reward bonuses to our attention. Rest assured that there is a way for these rewards to reach your inventory. The Prophet has tasked me to inform you how to accomplish this.
    For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.
    1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve your issue please contact us again and we will investigate the matter further.
    Thank you for your continued support. May you break many anchors in quest for the Ruby Throne

Unfortunately, the support team clearly haven't checked details beacuse I bought my digital Imperial Edition DIRECTLY from the ESO site... so the game was automatically registered to my account and the code redeemed.

If I try to use the key on my account, it just gets thrown out as an invalid code.
    After getting emails quite quickly initially, I haven't heard anything since Thursday night now.

Just to be clear... the tickets were raised for items lost due to deleting a character after not being able to zoom in on their face during creation ..... not that the items haven't arrived.
    Options
  • Luisen
    Luisen
    ✭✭
    Hello,
    My items have been restored and the issue is solved.
    Thank you very much for your effort and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Options
  • j.cruickshankb16_ESO
    Hello,
    My items have been restored and the issue is solved.
    Thank you very much for your effort and sorry for the inconvenience.

Wish I could say the same. I've been on this for best part of a week. Numerous tickets, conversations with admin, info requests from them (which I of course supplied), then nothing. It's pretty frustrating that I have to take time out everyday to check the progress of this and end up facepalming. /sadface

ALU ULA. Justice for the 96.
    Options
  • IronMaiden_burnout
    IronMaiden_burnout
    ✭✭✭
    The pre order imperial edition should have been automatically added to any and all of the 8 characters you can make. This is very disappointing that the collector edition is for one character only. Never have I seen that before. And I too would have not purchased it had i known this.
    Options
  • adfb16_ESO
    My maps were restored 4 hours ago. ESO English Support finally seem to be on the ball.
    Options
  • JHGRedekop
    I just got my maps & pets. It took a bit, but they came through in the end.
    Options
  • Mulkarn
    Mulkarn
    Hi... I am one of the idiots who deleted a character with the items of the imperial edition... add me :(
    Edited by Mulkarn on April 5, 2014 12:36PM
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    I'll keep posting until I get my things back. I deleted my first toon on April 1st, because after 2 lvl's I realized he wasn't in the ebonheart pact but the daggerfall covenant. Remade the toon and my items were gone. I realize now I should of went with my gut feeling and not deleted. I tried what the ticket response told me but I preordered the digital imperial version so the game key is already there. Plz return my things!
    Edited by Goretex on April 5, 2014 12:44PM
    Options
  • Allchix
    Allchix
    Soul Shriven
    I deleted all pre order treasure maps, can you please restore them, thanks
    Options
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goretex wrote: »
    I'll keep posting until I get my things back. I deleted my first toon on April 1st, because after 2 lvl's I realized he wasn't in the ebonheart pact but the daggerfall covenant. Remade the toon and my items were gone. I realize now I should of went with my gut feeling and not deleted. I tried what the ticket response told me but I preordered the digital imperial version so the game key is already there. Plz return my things!
    Hello, @Goretex‌! We looked into your incident, and it shows that your account should be all set to go. Please check your email for further communication from our Customer Support Team.

Everyone else, please do rest assured that we are creating tickets for each of you, and checking up on those whose tickets have not yet been completed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • PreyAlone
    PreyAlone

Everyone else, please do rest assured that we are creating tickets for each of you, and checking up on those whose tickets have not yet been completed.

Any way we can actually TRACK the status of our tickets? I've been waiting a week now for a satisfactory response to two tickets, or even a decent update to say 'you're in the queue, and we expect to have resolved in x amount of days'.

Options
  • Cadrache
    Cadrache
    Deleted by accident, but I did open a ticket and it was a bad response, imho. I know I deleted the items, and I couldn't play if I didn't already put in the code so giving me the "put in a code" cut/paste response really isn't helpful. (I want my pets.) I'd like my pets please.
    Options
  • Primus9
    Primus9
    I deleted my character, forgot the explorer edition pet(scuttler) and impterial edition pet(mudcrab) and treausre maps was on it. They weren't in the mail when I checked, the messages don't have them anymore. :(
    Options
  • Miranwe
    Miranwe
    I received all of my perks (imperial, explorer, and beta tester monkey) and then realized while going through the wailing caves that I inadvertently selected to be a dragonknight instead of a Templar :disappointed: I submitted a ticket in-game and then found the support page discussing it and it stated to "contact us" so I sent another mail to make sure my name was on the list.
    I was just prompted to change my password and the reason it gave for the prompt was that an administrator changed my settings so I was hoping that it meant my items were restored. I just logged in and they were not :frowning:. Really hope this gets resolved since that would be a total waste of money...
    Options
  • Ysbal
    Ysbal
    I guess add me to the queue, I've been talking to support since Sunday morning and nothing.

Are they supposed to be asking for a credit card number? Or paypay, game time codes, and secret questions? That seems fishy.
    Options
  • Korereactor
    Korereactor
    ✭✭✭
    On two tickets now (140405-015095, 140330-011355). :'( I preordered the digital imperial edition from ZeniMax Online.

I deleted the following due to the zoom bug (when I deleted my character):
    SCUTTLER VANITY PET
    MONKEY VANITY PET (for participating in Beta)
    EXCLUSIVE TREASURE MAPS (all of them)
    MUDCRAB VANITY PET
    RINGS OF MARA

I know you guys are swamped - hang in there it will get better! :D Enjoying the game tremendously!!

UPDATE: Items were restored today by support! Thank you!! Guys hang in there, they will get to you!!
    Edited by Korereactor on April 6, 2014 2:44AM
    Options
  • dave9382
    dave9382
    Please help. I have put in two tickets regarding this and am getting a canned response telling me I need to put in an activation code from my retail copy of the game. I have preordered a digital copy and deleted the items, the exact problem described. It's like they aren't even readying the tickets.

Ticket number # 140330-041349
    Options
  • miguy96bb14_ESO
    I accidentally deleted my items so please add me to the list thanks!

Just got an email that says:

Hello,
    I'm Dan, a representative at The Elder Scrolls Online. We are currently investigating how to restore any Explorer's Pack and Imperial Edition bonus items to players who may have accidentally deleted them. If players have experienced this, we ask that they contact us.
    Be sure to visit out FAQ page for any further questions about The Elder Scrolls Online: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/03/25/early-access-and-launch-faq.
    Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I'm still missing my items after creating a character only to realize that it was in the wrong alliance shortly after starting and claiming my imperial edition items, my explorers pack items, my vanity pets (beta included). I hope I can get these items back.
    Edited by miguy96bb14_ESO on April 5, 2014 2:57PM
    Options
  • msnider11
    msnider11
    Hi the same thing happened to me. I got my imp edition items on one toon then deleted to remake and I thought they would carry over. Is it possible to get the monkey pet and ring of mara item back? thanks
    Options
  • Trinitee
    Trinitee
    Soul Shriven
    Deleted my starting character on opening day of head start and lost my items.
    Options
  • Postal69
    Postal69
    Hi

I have the same issue.

I have activated the game fine no issue there.. its the extra in game items I no longer have.. The free items I get for pre-ordering the game.

Explorer pack

and the animal thing you get for beta testing the game.

This was all fine.. up until I deleted my character and created a new character.. Now I no longer have the pre-order items.

Thanks
    Loz

Options
  • Avie
    Avie
    ✭✭
    Goretex wrote: »
    Hello, @Goretex‌! We looked into your incident, and it shows that your account should be all set to go. Please check your email for further communication from our Customer Support Team.

Thank you Michelle, this makes me feel much better. I submitted an in game ticket, sent an email and posted here on March 31st as well and have not received my items back yet. I too created a character in Daggerfall, which I meant to go Ebonhart, and deleted it with all my beta and imperial perks on her. Thank you for your help with this!
    Options
  • Lizardo
    Lizardo

Are you looking into the severe lack of professionalism from the support team responses. By the looks of it they didn't even read my initial question email. They have been running me around with stock replies and asking me extremely inappropriate questions over the emails.

I submitted my ticket sunday morning and I still have no resolution in sight.
    I was really looking forward to getting in to ESO but this terrible interaction with the support team has really soured my first impression.
    Options
  • kylas49
    kylas49
    I mistakenly deleted my character that had all the Imperial edition and Explorer Pack items, please restore those to my account.

Thank you!
    Options
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is this only happening to a few ppl?
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Even though it took longer than expected, I would like to make my sincere thank you for restoring my items :)
    Options
  • otribe
    otribe
    I foolishly deleted EVERYTHING :(

-All explorers pack items
    -All Imperial Edition Items (besides the horse because you can't really delete that)

I really want my ring of mara! can someone help me?
    Options
  • acunninghan
    Got all my items back after 1 week...Is it too much to ask for you guys to have more communication with your customers?? i hope that wen launch issues go away you actually improve the cs.
    Options
  • James.Lennonb14_ESO
    Please add my account to the list needing to be fixed.

I deleted the items shortly after the pre-launch started. I have submitted 4 tickets in regards to this, each has been closed without addressing the issue. I understand that a fix will take time and I will be patient but 4 tickets closed is frustrating.

Reference:
    [Incident: 140330-009659]
    [Incident: 140330-026871]
    [Incident: 140403-055379]‏
    [Incident: 140404-018574]‏
    Options