Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• JHGRedekop
    Same boat, same email. I've poked back for more info, we'll see what I get...
    Options
  • reidzya
    reidzya
    I contacted the guys from the Suppor Team for the past few days with countless email, ZOS_RobinsonE. I bought the imperial pack online, so there's no code given. I too, accidentally deleted the items. I already redeem the items but i did'nt manage to put it in the bank. So all is lost.

In short, I bought imperial pack - I redeem all the items - accidentally deleted character - lost items - request for new tickets. Thank you.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Sturgey
    Sturgey
    Received the same email today also...

Question Reference # 140331-004890

My ticket was submitted on the 31st and thats the reply i get... after nearly 5 days lol.

Great support guys
    Options
  • Loothy
    Loothy
    i ended up deleting mine >.< beta pets and pre order pets as well i would like to get them back
    Options
  • Lutenist
    Lutenist
    I got the same email as others. Deleted my Imperial Edition and Explorer's Pack items, and would like them back. My ticket number was- # 140330-047385
    Options
  • narqosisb16_ESO
    narqosisb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Add me to List as well please, i havent started a ticket yet.
    Options
  • Intergalactical
    Finally get an email back and all I get was, "Try adding your game key...blah blah". Do they even read the tickets? I've applied my physical copy game imperial key and I still haven't gotten back my mara rings, or the beta monkey pet back.
    Options
  • Cinderous
    Cinderous
    Same here, I dont understand how adding game key will help, I received the items and deleted them, not didnt receive them at all.
    Options
  • Kryden
    Kryden
    It is not like i am not patient, but after receiving the same answer as you all, i wrote a ticket with more information. Including that i bought the game online and didn't had to redeem a code.
    One hour later i received another mail from the same person, stating that the problem should be gone now that ESO ist officially released.
    I wonder what that has to do with deleted items : /

I would wait a few days for a competent answer, but it feels like they don't even read the tickets :(
    Options
  • ciscotrakerub17_ESO
    Can't trust a support that doesn't even read the tickets we open. They had early access days to resolve this, which had only a portion of the players online. The way I see it was supposed to be easier to resolve the problems during the early access period but now... Now the game will launch, multiple other users will get in, multiple other problems will appear and our cases (like now) will remain forgotten and ignored until an automatic reply kicks in resolving our cases with some generic resolution. I was being very patient until the last email I've received...
    Options
  • spencerwoosh
    I have lost my ring and monkey because I deleted my first character, can I please be added to the list?
    Options
  • DarkkingDraco
    Submitting A Comment here just in case you don't get my email response.

Good Morning ESO Support Team,
    This last email, which asked me to submit my game code, pertaining to Incident 140330-038573 “DOES NOT” resolve my issue. In fact I was under the impression that all my previous request were placed under incident 140330-003947. Before this email I check all my characters and saw that none had received the items or emails. Again, I bought the Imperial "DIGITAL" Edition from your web site and participated in several beta events. On March 30, I created a request to have my items from the Imperial Edition, the explores pack and my beta monkey restored to my account after redeeming the items and accidently deleting them along with my character. Since then, I have made several request to restore the items, which were then combined into my first Incident report 140330-003947 by my understanding. This last email does not pertain to or solve my situation. Could you help me out? Thank you.

NEW TICKET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED Reference Code: 140404-013702
    Edited by DarkkingDraco on April 4, 2014 12:09PM
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost my preorder items when I rerolled my first character. This was before they had the message up to bank your items first. I sent an email that same day and got a reply telling me they were investigating. Today I got another email telling me how to redeem a code to get them but there was no code emailed to me with my digital download. Also I had already received the items once, so I just need them restored please. Thank you.
    PCNA
    Options
  • DarkKnightRW
    Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

Subject
    ESO_Forum_Ticket_Creation

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:55 PM)
    Greetings Elder Scrolls fan!
    For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.
    1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at the issue.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Customer By CSS Email (ESO Community) (04/01/2014 09:10 AM)
    Summary Customer has accidentally deleted their Imperial Edition/Early Access items and requires assistance.
    Contents of flagged post Please add me too, i have lost me pre-order and imperial items. thank you
    Time of post March 31, 2014 5:55PM

Contents of opening post of the thread Hello, everyone. We are aware of players who have accidentally deleted their Imperial Edition or Early Access items when deleting a character. This happens when those items were redeemed by a character and then that character was deleted.

For those who have not experienced this issue, please do the following in order to avoid it: * If you have redeemed your items from the in-game mail system and wish to delete the character who currently has them, do not delete them immediately.
    * Please visit a bank and deposit these items. It will ensure that they are not lost when the character is deleted.
    * If you would like to be extra-careful, you can add the items to your bank, log on a different character, and retrieve them on that character.

If you believe you have accidentally deleted your Imperial Edition/Early Access items, please check your other characters and your in-game mail to ensure that the items are no longer available. You can access your mail by clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the screen from the game menus. If the items are deleted, and have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue.

Thank you all for your patience and your understanding!

Question Reference # 140401-019821
    Date Created: 04/01/2014 09:10 AM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 06:55 PM

I checked my characters tried to enter my code (it says invalid code because i already entered it).I am positive i deleted them. Could you please re-send me my items. thank you.

Just thought i would also mention that i pre-ordered the digital impertial edtion.
    the only code i got was on my account.(and the code i entered was the digital release code not the beta code).

Edited by DarkKnightRW on April 5, 2014 6:18PM
    Options
  • Rubinato
    Rubinato
    ✭✭
    I deleted a character who had the monkey pet a few minutes after 5-day early access began on March 30, and immediately submitted a support request. After receiving no further reply in the following days, I unsuccessfully tried to contact live support several times. Today, I finally received four copies of the same non-helpful canned response:

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.
    Options
  • Hardcore_Gamer
    Hardcore_Gamer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I fall under this category. I lost my beta monkey and imperial edition items too. I have submitted a ticket before but have not heard from anyone since so I'm leaving my comment here. Thank you.
    Options
  • tehamityafflictionrwb17_ESO
    Add me to the list, remade my first character before they had the bank your pre-order items before deleting character.
    Options
  • munkie84
    munkie84
    ✭✭
    I have been dealing with same issue and have sent two tickets and replied to both responded emails without any answer of what is going to happen to the actual items lost. I mean how hard is it to just remail the items?
    Options
  • Xaltotun
    Xaltotun
    ✭✭
    Oh look. Now this thread has been unstickied. That's not at all ominous about our chances of getting our stuff back.
    Options
  • Spike914
    Spike914
    Got this in a email........

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.

1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvNQ0wrTDv8S~bTFGu8e~yINdr0qKy75Mv8w~zj~PP~5 so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,

Ok only problem is i bought the digital copy from elderscrollsonline.com main webpage , and i never got a code. Anyone eles having this problem?
    Options
  • dezikimnub18_ESO
    This is a follow-up to my earlier post in this thread. I am extremely disappointed by the CS response to my ticket. I believe my problem was clearly stated, that I received the items discussed and they were DELETED. This was not a matter of I didn't get them. I did. Here is what CS wrote to me and thinks this issue is resolved:

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    I retrieved my explorer's pack items and pets, and opened them, but I didn't realize they

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:12 PM)

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvPS0wpWDv8S~bDFGjwe~yINesMqly75Mv9n~zj~PP_u so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:11 PM)

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvPS0wpWDv8S~bDFGjwe~yINesMqly75Mv9n~zj~PP_u so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,
    Customer By CSS Email (Shona Coverdale) (03/31/2014 03:55 AM)
    I attempted to locate this ticket both in game and on your website without success. Please advise if you can help me recover these items. I have the rings, because I didn't read that email this morning, which in retrospect wasn't wise, but at the time I knew I didn't need them and so I intended to leave them in the mail. Thanks,

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 3:14 PM, ESO English Support <ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com> wrote:

Question Reference # 140330-023753
    Date Created: 03/30/2014 01:41 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 06:12 PM

Plain and simple: I AM ASKING FOR MY ITEMS BACK.

Thanks,

Dez
    Options
  • acunninghan
    Got the same response, it was like if they were trying to get rid of the backlog since i placed the ticket last sunday and it took them almost 5 days to reply when they didnt even take the time to actually read what the issue was.

Very disappointing...

Edit: just want to post the dates and the fact that they changed the status to solved...

Question Reference # 140330-023320

Date Created: 03/30/2014 01:34 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 07:19 PM
    Edited by acunninghan on April 4, 2014 2:48AM
    Options
  • LinkDragon512
    I'm still missing my pre-order and explorer's pack items from accidentally deleting my character with the items on it too, please add me to the list.
    Edited by LinkDragon512 on April 4, 2014 2:52AM
    Options
  • Neocid
    Neocid
    I had the exact same Answer from Kenzie.

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:20 PM)

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items
    [...]
    If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at xxx so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,

In another case I have open, Kenzie did not take the time to read the ticket as well.

I know the mass of ticket can be huge to absorbe especially at the start of the game but is there a way to ask for a member of the support team to be flagged and checked for his answers?

Options
  • Xaltotun
    Xaltotun
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

This is the thread I am talking about. It has been unstickied yet pretty much everyone here still hasn't had their problem addressed in any meaningful way - but rather the opposite. They, like I, have been brushed aside with meaningless responses and closed tickets.
    Options
  • Spike914
    Spike914
    Why would they unsticky this when so many still have this problem?
    Options
  • Warfield
    Warfield
    Xaltotun wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

This is the thread I am talking about. It has been unstickied yet pretty much everyone here still hasn't had their problem addressed in any meaningful way - but rather the opposite. They, like I, have been brushed aside with meaningless responses and closed tickets.

Yeah, why did a mod unsticky this thread when none of the problems have been resolved?
    Options
  • randland
    randland
    I am missing all of my treasure maps from the Imperial Edition preorder. I received the message, and added them to a character, but they got deleted. Please open a support ticket for my account as well (same username and email)
    Options
  • Fenris_Silverfang
    Fenris_Silverfang
    Soul Shriven
    I got the same email as everyone else today. It asked me to enter my product key and register my game, except I bought the game directly on the ESO website and its already there so that ain't really helping me right now :sweat_smile:
    Still waiting on a way to get my beta participation and pre-order stuff back...
    Options
  • Archmadios
    Archmadios
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys I did send a ticket to support a while ago but since I have not had a reply as of now maybe it didn't go through so im posting here just in case
    Options