Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• mattctodd
    mattctodd
    Incident: 140330-014225
    Incident NOT SOLVED

Greetings Vipsania!

On behalf of The Elder Scrolls Online team I would like to apologize for any frustration caused when deleting your character and I am delighted to inform you that I have found the items you have requested! They should now appear in your in game mail, if any items are missing make sure to contact us again so that you receive them all. If you encounter any other problems feel free to contact us again.

May the Gods protect you on your travels!

Kind regards,

Paul
    The Elder Scrolls Online team

This is getting increasingly frustrating, but none of my characters at the time of writing have recieved another mail with the items. The items in question are the vanity pet, treasure maps and rings of mara. It is coming up to a week now which should be more than enough time to sort the situation out.

We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Lutenist
    Lutenist
    Could I be added to the list, please?
  • Gravugab14_ESO
    I deleted my char with the monkey and the ring. Couldn't make it out of the tutorial due to the falling through the floor glitch. No way points around so I spawned just to fall again.
    Please make me a ticket, Thank you.
  • doppis
    doppis
    Soul Shriven
    I still have not received my preorder in-game items. They were deleted Sunday morning because I deleted my first character after having a character creation bug.
  • justicedudleyb14_ESO
    justicedudleyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Second reply to this thread. I was forced to delete my first character with all of my items on it due to a bug causing me to fall through the world in the starting area. I still have yet to hear back from the support team (except for the generic reply).
  • Asuna_Meow
    Asuna_Meow
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: Ignore last message just got the maps restored :) Thank you! Sorry just put in a ticket about it guess I shoulda been patient :( sorry!
    Edited by Asuna_Meow on April 4, 2014 9:58PM
    Meow
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Blizz wouldn't of done this lol. Cmon I want my stuff back plz!
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Asuna_Meow wrote: »
    EDIT: Ignore last message just got the maps restored :) Thank you! Sorry just put in a ticket about it guess I shoulda been patient :( sorry!

Lucky guy you ! lol
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    How much longer until I get my things?
  • Phantasmogasm
    Phantasmogasm
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I brought the Imperial edition earlier today, my friend tells me im supposed to have redeemable codes sent to my email to get the bonus content, but have yet to see any codes email.

thanks
  • ml_182b16_ESO
    Hi, I brought the Imperial edition earlier today, my friend tells me im supposed to have redeemable codes sent to my email to get the bonus content, but have yet to see any codes email.

thanks

This has nothing to do with this thread, post it elsewhere.
  • TheWhisperingGoat
    Incident # 140404-045454

So, seems like I was under the impression that new items are mailed to each character through the in-game mailing system. Seems that is not the case, and I have accidentally deleted my Imperial Edition bonus items and my participation in the Beta vanity pet. I sent an e-mail through the main site (to technical support since it seemed the most applicable choice) but I am unsure if that is the "ticket" system to which you are referring. I'd really like to get those items back, so any news would be great.
    Edited by TheWhisperingGoat on April 5, 2014 12:08AM
  • Grizzly_UK
    Grizzly_UK
    ✭✭✭

thanks
    Not actually anything to do with the topic of this thread but anyways, I'm guessing your friend is referring to the pre-order codes for early access etc, if so those no longer apply as the game has now officially launched. Your game codes can be found on a paper slip inside the Imperial Edition (under the game disk case). There are no other codes that you are entitled to, the only thing you are "missing out" on is the early access as the Imperial Edition includes a code for the Explorer's Pack along with the code for the Imperial Edition in-game items.
    Elder Scrolls gaming since November 2002 (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim & Elder Scrolls Online)
  • Flathoggin
    I did this by accident, remade my character without depositing the items first :(
  • Rierdon
    Rierdon
    Goretex wrote: »
    How much longer until I get my things?

I was wondering the same thing...
  • CaptainFantastic
    My Mara stuff is missing, as is my beta Monkey pet. I seem to have everything else I'm supposed to have. Please fix this for me!
  • Lizardo
    Lizardo
    Incident# 140330-023289

I'm having an extremely frustrating time with the support team. They have yet to even address my issue via their info and have been given 2 stock responses that have nothing to do with the problem.

They have been asking me for completely irrelevant and unacceptable information over the email. Such as my credit card number, my paypal transaction number and my game time code.
    I have never used paypal with eso nor have I bought a game time card yet.

They seem to have no idea what the issue is nor how to fix it.
    All I need are the treasure maps reimbursed.
    I accidentally created my first character in the wrong faction due to the whole any race any faction business. I didn't know that the maps and items were only one per account (rather than one per character). I assumed since the maps were bound and not able to put in the bank that all new characters would get one. I wanted to keep my characters name, so I deleted it. And when I logged in to the new character I was unpleasantly surprised that there were no maps to be had.

Simple solution for an honest mistake. Please fix this.
  • GruntledDave
    Same here. Another stock response, no actual resolution. Yet they keep marking the tickets as resolved. Very frustrating.
  • cajunflavoredbob
    cajunflavoredbob
    ✭✭✭
    Same as everyone else, I lost all my Imperial Edition, Explorer Pack, and beta bonus items. I have the mail for each one, but no attachment on any of the mails. I created a ticket at 11AM CST on 30 March (5-day early access launch day).

As of now, I've received two responses. One was received 24 hours later to tell me it was a known issue. Great. Glad to know that. A second one was received another full day later, marked solved, and only explained the way the system works for those who bought boxed copies, which I did not.

I even tried doing the in-game chat option to try to explain my issue, but th e game quits due to inactivity before I can get a hold of someone. I can't do anything but wait, or it will make my place in line for chat restart.

So, it has now taken three full 24 hour days for me to receive two different responses that have no benefit to my issue. Not to mention the fact that the agent looking over my case closed it and marked it as solved! Are you kidding me?

It feels like we've paid an extra $30 for an extra 5 days of beta testing.

Please reopen one of my tickets (140330-015447 or 140331-002617) or create a new one.

Same thing happened yesterday. Another e-mail was received telling me to wait it out to get my boxed copy for the bonuses. I explained yet again that I didn't buy a boxed copy. I purchased a digital copy direct from ESO.

Can someone please assist here? It's been a week now...
  • ml_182b16_ESO
    Same issue for me. Made a ticket not 45 mins after early access came up and still have not gotten my items back. Like many of you I have only recieved irrelevant stock responses about 3rd party retailers and boxed copies.
  • Xaltotun
    Xaltotun
    ✭✭
    Same as everyone else, I lost all my Imperial Edition, Explorer Pack, and beta bonus items. I have the mail for each one, but no attachment on any of the mails. I created a ticket at 11AM CST on 30 March (5-day early access launch day).

As of now, I've received two responses. One was received 24 hours later to tell me it was a known issue. Great. Glad to know that. A second one was received another full day later, marked solved, and only explained the way the system works for those who bought boxed copies, which I did not.

I even tried doing the in-game chat option to try to explain my issue, but th e game quits due to inactivity before I can get a hold of someone. I can't do anything but wait, or it will make my place in line for chat restart.

So, it has now taken three full 24 hour days for me to receive two different responses that have no benefit to my issue. Not to mention the fact that the agent looking over my case closed it and marked it as solved! Are you kidding me?

It feels like we've paid an extra $30 for an extra 5 days of beta testing.

Please reopen one of my tickets (140330-015447 or 140331-002617) or create a new one.

Same thing happened yesterday. Another e-mail was received telling me to wait it out to get my boxed copy for the bonuses. I explained yet again that I didn't buy a boxed copy. I purchased a digital copy direct from ESO.

Can someone please assist here? It's been a week now...

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

As you can see no one in this thread has had their problem resolved, much less gotten an email from customer support that even addressed the actual problem. You asked for my information yesterday in order to look into my problem - and absolutely nothing has been done. I've not heard a thing. The fact that we cannot even get a coherent response is, frankly, absurd.
  • alsaud
    alsaud
    Hello

I have redeemed all my digital items on my character "Imperial Edition digital items ,Explorer’s Pack items and the beta items" and DELETED the character with the items in my inventory , I want my items back ,its been more than 5 days .

thanks

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 06:14 PM)

Greetings Elder Scrolls fan!

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:

o Mubcrab Vanity Pet

o Scuttler Vanity Pet

o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.

1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)

2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com

3. Click Account Summary

4. Click Redeem Code

5. Enter the Game Code

6. Apply the game key

7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvNs0wreDv8S~brFGiIe~yINaa8qKi75Mv~G~zj~PP8P so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Question Reference # 140330-010101

Date Created: 03/30/2014 09:28 AM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 06:14 PM

and my new Ticket : 140404-000565 about 1 day and no response .
    Edited by alsaud on April 5, 2014 1:18AM
  • castigulaub17_ESO
    Hi, I created a ticket when I deleted the character :'( This was on Sunday March 31. I still have not heard anything from ESO, please check into this issue. I would like to have the pet and maps back. Thank you.

I finally received an email regarding my items. The email though was as if the support person never read my ticket. She informs me to enter the code for the missing items on the website, from the box or retailer.??? I clearly stated that I had previously received and accidentally deleted the items in the explorers pack. I really would like assistance in this issue. A game charging a premium monthly charge should provide premium customer service. So far issue has persisted since 3-30, we are going on five days with no resolution. Please help, and restore my explorer's pack items. Thank You.

• vpplet
    vpplet
    hello, i deleted my items because i picked the wrong alliance and i lost all my items! please help me retrieve those items again! thank you!
  • Luisen
    Luisen
    ✭✭
    Hello :)
    First of all, sorry my terrible English. It is not my mother language.

I'm sorry to be repetitive but I get this answer from the customer service
    just answering the @ they sent me saying my problem will be solved entering the code, etc, etc..
    I'm very sorry for what has happened to you. I will forward this to the Mages Guild for you. With all of their unique incantations they possess I'm quite positive they can of great assistance in recovering your lost items! We all make mistakes and there is no need to feel down. I too, know the feeling adventurer. So fear not! Continue on your heroic quest to defeat the Prince of Madness and keep an eye out for a blessed scroll of good fortunes. Patience and diligence Adventurer. It is with this combination that miracles can occur

As I said, English is not my mother language. I understand the text but.. I don't know if the meaning of the answer is I must be patient because my items will be restored or I will be patient because they try I forget the issue...

Thank you :)
    Edited by Luisen on April 5, 2014 1:38AM
  • alanpep
    alanpep
    Hello, I have deleted my character with the Explorer Pack Items. Please help me out when you get the chance. Thank you.
  • Trivioth
    Trivioth
    I've also accidentally deleted my Explorer's Pack items.
  • glenn-arnoldub17_ESO
    glenn-arnoldub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I deleted a my Argonian after i thought i had put everything into my bank, turned out i had it on withdraw and when i deleted him i lost all but my maps for the dominion, my scuttler, my monkey and my Pledge of mara. can i please be added to the list to get my other map packs back? thank you
  • ilili
    ilili
    Ticket 140330-013758 still unresolved.
    Ticket 140330-016259 still unresolved.

This is my third post about this, and I've had 5 or 6 email exchanges this week regarding the issue. I am including the latest email I received saying my items had been returned. It has been six hours since the email and I do not see the items on any of my characters. I still have not had the following items returned:

- monkey beta reward pet
    - scuttler pet
    - treasure maps

I am happy to be patient, but I am confused as to the status of my ticket. The issue is not resolved yet the emails I am receiving are stating that it is. I hope someone from Zenimax can shed some light on the issue soon.

Begin CSR email:

Response By Email (Didier) (04/04/2014 04:09 PM)
    Hi Kevin,

Thank you for contacted the Elder Scroll support my name is Didier.

sorry for the delay we were working on the issue treasure

You contacted us about the items that you mistakenly deleted

Your items has been restored and an email has been send to you with all the restored items
  • colinmcdonald1988ub17_ESO
    Ugh. Deleted my character from the other day. Didn't realize this was the system. Please add my account to the list.

On one hand I feel like an idiot, but on the other this was a pretty poor way to implement the items. Please contact me when my items have been restored.

Thank you for your time.