Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get Past 'Requesting Character Load' Screen

• Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly everyone is trying to login right now. I have the game open and minimized as I am in a 14 minute queue. If it were 45 minutes like earlier then I would be saying nope the issues are still there. Going to ride out this queue for the amount of time it says. If it doesn't log in the I'd say the server is bottlenecked with players right now and will try later.
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly is resolved? i am still unable to pass the login screen
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    Back to Tiny Tina's Wonderlands I guess .........
    'What we do in life, echoes through Eternity.'
  • NebelLei
    NebelLei
    1h 4 min 7 sec queue
    37 min 41 sec
    1 sec
    33 min

My god, those estimations!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The subscribers get priority in queue, right? That's why the ordinary crowd can't log in?
    Edited by Gargath on April 7, 2022 7:55PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    The subscribers gets priority in queue, right? That's why the ordinary crowd can't log in?

I must be subscribing to the wrong thing then.
    'What we do in life, echoes through Eternity.'
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The subscribers gets priority in queue, right? That's why the ordinary crowd can't log in?

Nope. subscriber here. Queue bounces between 1 second and any value between 14 and 45 minutes.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the estimation.
    Edited by ApoAlaia on April 7, 2022 7:55PM
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    If only :DD
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1h & 30 min login queue.
    36 min login queue.
    Then it crashed.

*restarts game client*

30 min login queue
    1 second login queue & still going.

You must be joking ZOS.

Edit:
    1h 6 min login queue.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 7, 2022 7:57PM
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No bonus for subscribers
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    The issue is resolved
    Are you kidding me??? 37 minutes, 2 minutes later it's 45 minutes... 1 hour 1 min now...
    Edited by ClericPro on April 7, 2022 7:57PM
  • NebelLei
    NebelLei
    Also a subscriber, the wait timer snaps from 28 min to 1 sec, there and back again.
    Whatever you fixed, ZOS - try again.
  • newnamtab
    newnamtab
    Soul Shriven
    Just my 10 cent aswell..
    I start at about 30 minuttes estimated time,
    then 29 minuttes..
    then 46 ???
    then 1 second ??
    And now 22 minuttes?
    I hope you get these kind of bugs out of the system, cause you gonna loose a lot of players, when they can't play it..
    Tamriel WILL be cleansed og evil
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing is resolved by ZOS as they won't correct the actual issue. They are running on the same old servers from 2014 which are broken, damaged etc. I even have an account from 2014 that apparently if I understand correctly is still there. I have no access to it as the email address associated with it was terminated by google for prolonged inactivity reasons. The only thing I remember about that account is my toon's name. ZOS should not keep accounts like this in their servers. They are just one more thing to cause malfunction.
  • mic88
    mic88
    Soul Shriven
    Issue resolved? 59 min queue? then 32Min? then 58 min? is is a lottery game Zos?

• HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    The subscribers get priority in queue, right? That's why the ordinary crowd can't log in?

anchorman-funny.gif
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, PC EU is back open for players. Please let us know if there are continued issues and we’ll take a look.

Still the same as before, can't get into the game.
    Been playing since betas 2014
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing is resolved by ZOS as they won't correct the actual issue. They are running on the same old servers from 2014 which are broken, damaged etc. I even have an account from 2014 that apparently if I understand correctly is still there. I have no access to it as the email address associated with it was terminated by google for prolonged inactivity reasons. The only thing I remember about that account is my toon's name. ZOS should not keep accounts like this in their servers. They are just one more thing to cause malfunction.

@Dovahkiin02191973
    They have actually completed the last cold storage sharding for inactive accounts at the beginning of the week. Those accounts are not stored on the same servers as the accounts that are actually in use.
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The issue is resolved"
    giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c4918ba697c9d935377055e1e519d9918d0214f5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    ь
    Jerdeh wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, PC EU is back open for players. Please let us know if there are continued issues and we’ll take a look.

Still the same as before, can't get into the game.

Maybe better to tag too? @Zos_Kevin , Issue still here
  • NebelLei
    NebelLei
    Yup, this event is my favorite, lots of fellow players get active during it (comparing to other events like witch fest ir pvp ones). :'(
    And now some of them are, like, I haven't logged in for months, now I did, and it crashed, nothing changed, and I'm otta here, what did I even expect :(
    Edited by NebelLei on April 7, 2022 8:01PM
  • JellySunset
    JellySunset
    ✭✭✭
    Wait time of 50 minuets and climbing for me, past few weeks have really made me regret resubbing.
    PC EU
    PC NA
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is not resolved.

2 days of this nonsense. There is a long 40min 22 sec wait time and the timer is jumping all over

Please, take the servers back down and fix the issue. Thank you
  • Olibeau
    Olibeau
    ✭✭✭
    yory0cjpkjzy.png
    :#
    Twitch.tv/Olibeau - YouTube.com/Olibeau
    QuakeCon 2022 ESO Speedrun Champion | QuakeCon 2021 ESO Speedrun Champion | World's Sweatiest PvE'er

Olibeau | Breton | Magicka Dragonknight | EU 1st Dawnbringer | EU 1st Magicka Godslayer | 52,710+ Achievement Points (100% Completion) | 3600cp | 4x Grand Overlord
    <Pathfinders> | <Late Night Dungeoneers>
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the tag @Dr_Rektar. Taking another look now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the same as before for me. I eventually got in before the fix now I can’t get in at all. Pretty impressive
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Queue started giving me hope again, then login failed.

Back on a 45 minute queue.

This is getting pretty frustrating now.
  • Swergdach
    Swergdach
    ✭✭✭
    jmk6nekypfa4.jpg
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Wait time of 50 minuets and climbing for me, past few weeks have really made me regret resubbing.

I feel you, i bought the eso+ for year, than war happened, now in safe place finally but still cant play due to issues happening everyday with servers
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the anniversary of ESO ? I mean... it seems like we are celebrating poor server performance here....