Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get Past 'Requesting Character Load' Screen

• Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the anniversary of ESO ? I mean... it seems like we are celebrating poor server performance here....

It’s launch wasn’t exactly smooth so maybe it’s accurate
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    The subscribers get priority in queue, right? That's why the ordinary crowd can't log in?

They're just people. ZOS hates everyone equally.
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the anniversary of ESO ? I mean... it seems like we are celebrating poor server performance here....

Hamster is getting older
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Sweetare
    Sweetare
    ✭✭✭

Its Cyrodiil themed this year!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ESO+ subscriber and I'm in the endless queue like everyone else
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS have you checked the WatchGuard devices?
    Still can't login.

Edited by Gargath on April 7, 2022 8:08PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    At least now my queue is stuck on 1 sec instead of jumping between many-many minutes and 1 sec. I'm almost there!
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    so, i'm just curious if i will be able to log in before it goes down again... but all good - it works as expected :neutral:
  • Lobotron
    Lobotron
    ✭✭
    expecting another ,, Thanks for patience " edit in few moments ....
    u3cb7rm5ae1a.gif
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing is resolved by ZOS as they won't correct the actual issue. They are running on the same old servers from 2014 which are broken, damaged etc. I even have an account from 2014 that apparently if I understand correctly is still there. I have no access to it as the email address associated with it was terminated by google for prolonged inactivity reasons. The only thing I remember about that account is my toon's name. ZOS should not keep accounts like this in their servers. They are just one more thing to cause malfunction.

@Dovahkiin02191973
    They have actually completed the last cold storage sharding for inactive accounts at the beginning of the week. Those accounts are not stored on the same servers as the accounts that are actually in use.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was able to get into the EU server with no Queue just now but it looks like others are still having problems and the problems are compounding by the minute. Don't be surprised if we get another Maintenance.
  • Shnawkilla
    Shnawkilla
    ✭✭
    Why am i in Q to play the game that i pay for for every month ?
    ZOS, your are not in Q the get my money.
    What are you doing for people that are sub since 2014 ?

i'm just disgusted,, you should apologise not only with words. ..I..
    GUILDE Le Pacte des Exilés
    Pacte de Couerébène PVE/PVP
    shnawkilla - stamplar max CP
    bentoo - sorc max CP
    Tilena - mageblade max CP
    Dal'ek - dk tank stam max CP
    and many more ^^
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe zos need to make some insightful stream what is happening with their servers lately hmmm. dont know how others but i want to know more what is happening and where its going. maybe they need to upgrade their technologies stack?
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The stages of ESO performance grief. Leaving anger now to go to fear and then maybe acceptance that the game really is dieing. Not from lack of players, but more like physically collapsing
  • NebelLei
    NebelLei
    Am I the only one getting empty event boxes?
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok good news! My queue finished!... With an error saying I can't login and to check my internet connection. Lol.

This is some kind of mockery, you didn't solve anything, you just went home hoping it would fix itself, and tomorrow we will have a repeat. This is the very reason why I will never buy a subscription longer than a month. Until the problem is truly resolved I have cancelled my subscription.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm PC EU
    - trying to log to EU server, got a 49 minutes queue time, waiting, nothing happens for 10 minutes...
    - switched to NA server, got a 1 sec queue time, waiting, nothing happens for 10 minutes...

is it only European issue?

*optical fiber here 600/100Mb/s, cable.
    Edited by Gargath on April 7, 2022 8:30PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin once I eventually got past the queue screen I was able to log in and switch alts immediately and as you’d expect
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerdeh wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, PC EU is back open for players. Please let us know if there are continued issues and we’ll take a look.

Still the same as before, can't get into the game.

No it's not the same, it's far far worse.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    I'm PC EU
    - trying to log to EU server, got a 49 minutes queue time, waiting, nothing happens for 10 minutes...
    - switched to NA server, got a 1 sec queue time, waiting, nothing happens for 10 minutes...

is it only European issue?

*optical fiber here 600Mb/s, cable.

On NA just cancel the queue and try again, it will get you in.
    I had no issues with getting into NA after the event started.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • DipItInCider
    DipItInCider
    ✭✭✭
    The issue is resolved, Don't you mean the issue is repeating?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey all. The queue will persist for a bit to make sure we are monitoring the system as players log in. Again, thanks for your continued patience.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sidereum
    Sidereum
    ✭✭✭
    I think the devs need as much patience as we do with all the crap they get on these forums.
    PC-EU | @Sidereum
    Favorite race: Imperial
    Favorite class: Warden
    Favorite alliance: Daggerfall Covenant
    Favorite zone: Gold Coast
    Favorite chapter: Blackwood
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey all. The queue will persist for a bit to make sure we are monitoring the system as players log in. Again, thanks for your continued patience.

You can't put 'thanks' in your pocket. Something of value would be much better.
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • rubander
    rubander
    ✭✭
    I got place in queue: 30 minutes.

It went down to 1 minute, but now it got stuck there and nothing happens, and more than 10 minutes have passed... any help here or am I screwed?
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get past the login que... goes from 1 second back to 3-4 minutes.
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    But is the queue real and not just "image"? 40 mins stuck in 36.30 left and nothing.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in about half an hour ago, after a 5-10 Minute waiting queue. Logging chars and changing zones works normally since.
    PC/EU
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The issue is resolved, and the European PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!"

Please at least correct this info, for those who still have the issue not resolved.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried a repetitive login. First time was a Queue. Second and Third were two different Error messages. 4th must have been magic as I got right in.

ZOS this has got to stop somewhere. Every week it is something. The players are tired of it. If it continues to be like this the game is going to go defunct. That is what happens to online games that are mismanaged by the producers. None of us want that to happen but the game is on that road now.
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    After almost 1h of waiting i got kicked out as a timeout