Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Can't get Past 'Requesting Character Load' Screen

• Grizzly_UK
    Grizzly_UK
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    For those asking about event compensation for yesterday’s outage on PC EU, please place a ticket with customer service. They will help get you recover potential missing tickets. Please be sure to give them 24-48hrs to respond. Thanks, all.

Are you serious? :o@ZOS_Kevin Players should be awarded compensation automatically, not this "open a ticket then wait 24-48hrs for a response" nonsense! ALL PC-EU players were affected by this latest round of server issues both last night and again today! But by the time players have opened a ticket and then waited 24-48hrs for a response the event is over and gone! This ongoing issue isn't even exclusive to PC-EU either because PC-NA players have had the same issues since last week!

Clearly ZOS doesn't want to give any compensation to players, that's why it isn't being given out automatically to every player! Instead it's a single post in the forums that will be seen by what, a hundred or so players?

The only thing ZOS is going to achieve from all of this is to drive even more players away from the game! :o It's becoming very clear that ZOS isn't even remotely interested in doing the right thing by players! :(
    Elder Scrolls gaming since November 2002 (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim & Elder Scrolls Online)
    Options
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    I Guess We Will:
    t4y6j8z2y49w.gif

Again... Again...
    The picture on the wall is chaotic.
    I don't want to look at it, but when I do,
    I cannot speak because of the confusion in my head!
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey all. The queue will persist for a bit to make sure we are monitoring the system as players log in. Again, thanks for your continued patience.
    Been around long enough to know how tough it is to deal with overloaded servers, though I admit ESO seems to suffer more than others. Anyway, I suggest you extend the event for a few days, also, throw a crown sale on top for those big spenders. (it was going to happen anyway during the event, no?)
    Options
  • bivur
    bivur
    Soul Shriven
    Grizzly_UK wrote: »
    Are you serious? :o@ZOS_Kevin Players should be awarded compensation automatically, not this "open a ticket then wait 24-48hrs for a response" nonsense! ALL PC-EU players were affected by this latest round of server issues both last night and again today! But by the time players have opened a ticket and then waited 24-48hrs for a response the event is over and gone! This ongoing issue isn't even exclusive to PC-EU either because PC-NA players have had the same issues since last week!

Clearly ZOS doesn't want to give any compensation to players, that's why it isn't being given out automatically to every player! Instead it's a single post in the forums that will be seen by what, a hundred or so players?

The only thing ZOS is going to achieve from all of this is to drive even more players away from the game! :o It's becoming very clear that ZOS isn't even remotely interested in doing the right thing by players! :(

I agree that they should extend the sale of the Jester's festival items. I actually contacted the support when the maintenance had started, because that's when I was about to hop on the game to do the event quests, they actually responded within 15 minutes to my ticket! But of course they refused to compensate me, I sent my response and they still insisted that they would not give me the tickets. And now I see this forum post by their employee that they would compensate everyone those event tickets for that day, but like you said it is already too late, we needed them to buy the Jester's festival stuff.

Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *shrug* I got in about an hour ago on both accounts EU with no queue. Did the minimum, will do EU first in the morning (which should be before any of y'all are trying to log in, since I'm on MDT NA.)
    Options
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Load screen boss is kicking my butt! Takes forever to get into the game and zoning or porting takes so long I forgot where I was going.
    Options
  • Kazren
    Kazren
    ✭✭✭
    Again today, though a paying subscriber I was thrown into a "1 sec" queue to get into the game, and that 1 sec is now 10 minutes.
    Options
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Getting the 1 Sec Queue for the last 10mins.
    Options
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazren wrote: »
    Again today, though a paying subscriber I was thrown into a "1 sec" queue to get into the game, and that 1 sec is now 10 minutes.

Quit and relaunch. It's a bug with the launcher.
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a bug with the launcher, but it seems to be coming up more often...it also seems to be "working" only its not 1 second. Occasionally in the last 2 days, it will say 1 sec and I dont quit because of random things...and the game will let me in within about 30 seconds. That is different behavior than before where it would hang there for evah.

In addition, if you quit and come back in....you still get the 1 second queue...which I did like 10 times last night before I just rode it out and it let me in about a minute later.

I am guessing it is still a bug with the launcher but we have some new behavior now. Relaunching again does not seem to be fixing it entirely, the way it would before. So now, I wait a minute and then relaunch...which is kind of a pain because if the bug in the launcher is that you hit the queue and the queue is not displaying an accurate time then relaunching puts you at the back of the queue and you were better off just hanging in there....

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NebelLei wrote: »
    Am I the only one getting empty event boxes?

do you have auto loot on?
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bivur wrote: »
    Grizzly_UK wrote: »

I agree that they should extend the sale of the Jester's festival items. I actually contacted the support when the maintenance had started, because that's when I was about to hop on the game to do the event quests, they actually responded within 15 minutes to my ticket! But of course they refused to compensate me, I sent my response and they still insisted that they would not give me the tickets. And now I see this forum post by their employee that they would compensate everyone those event tickets for that day, but like you said it is already too late, we needed them to buy the Jester's festival stuff.

@bivur @Grizzly_UK I got this response from support :
    "Due a tools issue, we are unable to add the missing Event Tickets to your account at this time. With that said, we can offer instead to add a single item from the Impresario worth up to 5 Event Tickets to your account as a one time exception. Please let us know what item you are be interested in receiving and we can proceed."

It's not ideal but it's something at least, just sucks that something like this isn't automatic. So maybe try another ticket? I told them that @ZOS_Kevin told me to submit a ticket so maybe that helped.
    PC/EU DC
    Options