Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Can't get Past 'Requesting Character Load' Screen

Woozywyvern
Woozywyvern
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting stuck and can't get past the 'Requesting Character Load' Screen or is it just me :(
'What we do in life, echoes through Eternity.'
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU Server
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me and few others. Able to get into NA immediately but stuck in load screen for EU
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, looks like PC EU server is dead again :(
    Options
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a couple of people in our group who cannot get past this screen either, this seems to be an almost universal issue for people trying to log in as of the last 10 - 15 mins.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • Emperorsplishy
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    Same for me and few others. Able to get into NA immediately but stuck in load screen for EU

Aye exactly the same thing happened to me babe
    Options
  • Firey_Hellhound
    Firey_Hellhound
    ✭✭✭
    I just came here to check to see if it was just me or not, it appears not then.... will wait then
    Options
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    So bored of this. They really should allow you to use all your crown purchases across both servers if they can't be arsed to spend money on the EU server.
    Options
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue, I got through now, but took about 15 minutes
    A very special girl

PC|EU
    Options
  • Cast_El
    Cast_El
    ✭✭✭✭
    All my guilds mates and I have the same problem
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »

Aye exactly the same thing happened to me babe

Wonderful insight hun
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    based on the sound of this, it seems to be almost the exact same issue that happened on the NA server after the sharding occurred

the days after the sharding were marred by login failures and long load screens until they did the emergency maintenance last sat early morning
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • SekaiXD
    SekaiXD
    ✭✭
    Myself and another are stuck on char loading screen, but the rest of the group we should be running with are in and playing. What gives???
    Options
  • PurpleScroll
    PurpleScroll
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got booted from ESO with 'An error has occurred' and now I am stuck at 'Requesting character load' as well. Also PC-EU.
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SekaiXD wrote: »
    Myself and another are stuck on char loading screen, but the rest of the group we should be running with are in and playing. What gives???

They must’ve recently bought the new crown crates
    Options
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    based on the sound of this, it seems to be almost the exact same issue that happened on the NA server after the sharding occurred

the days after the sharding were marred by login failures and long load screens until they did the emergency maintenance last sat early morning

Nothing like not learning from your mistakes I guess.
    Options
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1
    Options
  • Edgemoor
    Edgemoor
    ✭✭✭
    Same here
    Options
  • Lord_Ninka
    Lord_Ninka
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, same here. PC EU

Got in after 11 minutes though. Then tried to switch char and now I've been waiting for several minutes again.
    Edited by Lord_Ninka on April 6, 2022 6:48PM
    Options
  • Daimonion82
    Daimonion82
    ✭✭✭
    Same... Looks like no seals of endaevors for me today...
    Options
  • heinousmoz
    heinousmoz
    ✭✭✭✭

That was a failing Newtwork port though. It would be an extreme coincidence for an entirely different server 1000's of miles away to have the exact same hardware failure.
    Options
  • Cardhwion
    Cardhwion
    ✭✭✭
    Same Problem here
    "Why did I follow him...? I don't know. Why do things happen as they do in dreams? All I know is that, when he beckoned... I had to follow him. From that moment, we traveled together, East. Always... into the East."
    Options
  • Edgemoor
    Edgemoor
    ✭✭✭
    Same... Looks like no seals of endaevors for me today...

Depends if they can fix it I guess
    Options
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue on PC EU
    Options
  • Chimeraling
    Chimeraling
    ✭✭
    +1, was already on the server just fine but went to swap to another character and now I'm stuck on character load :(
    PC/NA: Elyria Indavel, AD Dark Elf magplar, main DD ⋆ Miryne Elinith, DC Dark Elf nightblade, main healer ⋆ Sayani al-Elinhir, DC Redguard DK, main tank
    PC/EU: Elyria Indavel, AD Dark Elf magplar, main DD ⋆ Rivani Andaryn, EP Dark Elf warden, main healer ⋆ Nolinawen, AD High Elf sorcerer, main tank

"For the Queen!"
    Options
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me. Isn't it great playing a stable game with short load screens.
    Options
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    +1, was already on the server just fine but went to swap to another character and now I'm stuck on character load :(

Yeah me too - wish I hadn't swapped to try a new build.
    Options
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuck too
    Options
  • Alsaroth
    Alsaroth
    ✭✭
    Same here. :(
    Options
  • Youmee
    Youmee
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, 3 accounts neither can log in.
    Last day of the event as well as the pre-Anniversary dailies load...

You probably should consider some compensation for those who are still keen on the events.
    Options
  • terrannova
    terrannova
    ✭✭✭
    Same. PC EU
    Options