Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Please give us back Rapid Maneuver!

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just created a new character on the EU server to test out how bad this would be for new players.
    It is worse than I thought because on top of not having rapids right away they have done something to make mount stamina drain almost instantly in Cyro causing slow down to slug speed worse than in PvE.
    I should make a video it is almost comical. Gitty up slug mounts.
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 10, 2020 6:29PM
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just created a new character on the EU server to test out how bad this would be for new players.
    It is worse than I thought because on top of not having rapids right away they have done something to make mount stamina drain almost instantly causing slow down to slug speed worse than in PvE.

( walks faster on foot without using sprint than mounted player )

:D:D:D

That skill line will probably popup in the Crown Store soon as a P2A "convenience" feature soon.

Create problem, sell solution! B)
    Edited by scorpius2k1 on September 10, 2020 6:31PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    esotoon wrote: »
    I made like, about 10 BG matches (maybe less) with more loses than wins and unlocked Rapid Maneuver on my new character already. Changing to Rank 5 isn't a big deal, plus Stam builds get a heal early on, which is great for new players. It's there: you just need to do some very little pvp to unlock it.

Is it great? A HOT heal and a not very good one at that for low level players, instead of the low level burst heal ZOS said they would be giving stam players? Is that what you really wanted, or are you just happy to get anything at this point, even if you know full well you are being fobbed off?

And no big deal on 1 character? True for most. Now level up another 17 and tot up the time you have just wasted for no reason whatsoever, and ask yourself if it wasn’t such a big deal. And if it still isn’t such a big deal to you, wouldn’t that imply getting vigor wasn’t that big a deal either? And if it wasn’t a big deal to get vigor, would it have been faster or slower getting it, if you had access to rapids first?

I just love when people with 17 toons ( 17! ) talking about "wasting time". Seriously , you probably "wasted" thousands of hours already. 2-3 more per toon are not going to change anything.

I just love when people don't understand the difference between playing those 17 characters in a way that you want to and chose to and enjoy.... and feeling like you have to spend work week's worth of time doing activity you do NOT enjoy, to regain acess to skill you had use of for years now.

I just love when people dont understand that i was talking about specific argument - "wasting time". Not about your "enjoyment".
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

You play the game your way and I’ll play it my way. And, incidentally, I have far more than 17. ZOS *was* getting lots of money from me every month from multiple subscriptions.

Eh, ZOS gets two six month subs from me - and that's not going to change. The bottom line for me is - I never used rapids and never will. I don't need to race around the game world for any reason.

I still hope all of you who are agonizing over the loss of rapids get them back. It's not anything I care about personally - I never used rapids and never will. And using vigor on a couple of NBs.... it's okay, but not out-of-this-world outstanding.

Same. i have 11 toons and dont use rapids at all. I dont need it for crafters , i dont need it for questing , i dont need it for bgs , i dont need it for dungeons.

but that is exactly the argument. time is NOT wasted when you are enjoying your hobby. it IS wasted when you are not. it IS wasted when you cannot move as fast as you prefer and are used to, it IS wasted when you are told that you should just spend that time in a way that you dislike to get back the thing that lead to enjoyment.

and here is the fun fact. YOU not using it doesn't mean anything in a larger scale of things. because YOUR choice =/= everyone's choice. YOUR enjoyment =/= everyone's enjoyment. its called "basic empathy" which Silvermynx has btw, because despite not using something themselves, they do wish that we could because it matters to us.

I am sorry but "wasted" time have nothing to do with "enjoyment". I don't enjoy going to the dentist but its not a "wasted" time for sure. It has nothing to do with choices or empathy.

since want vs need was already adressed above... lets go with your dentist example. getting your teeth taken care of is not a time wasted. but... is waiting in the office for over an hour to be seen, despite having made an appointment in advance and showing up on time? I would call THAT a waste of my time, time that is NOT being respected by other people. and.. that leads us into the rapids change. this change? is my time being NOT respected by ZoS. and that indeed makes it a wasted time for me.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Massacre_Wurm
    Massacre_Wurm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sgrug wrote: »
    I made like, about 10 BG matches (maybe less) with more loses than wins and unlocked Rapid Maneuver on my new character already. Changing to Rank 5 isn't a big deal, plus Stam builds get a heal early on, which is great for new players. It's there: you just need to do some very little pvp to unlock it.

Is it great? A HOT heal and a not very good one at that for low level players, instead of the low level burst heal ZOS said they would be giving stam players? Is that what you really wanted, or are you just happy to get anything at this point, even if you know full well you are being fobbed off?

And no big deal on 1 character? True for most. Now level up another 17 and tot up the time you have just wasted for no reason whatsoever, and ask yourself if it wasn’t such a big deal. And if it still isn’t such a big deal to you, wouldn’t that imply getting vigor wasn’t that big a deal either? And if it wasn’t a big deal to get vigor, would it have been faster or slower getting it, if you had access to rapids first?

I just love when people with 17 toons ( 17! ) talking about "wasting time". Seriously , you probably "wasted" thousands of hours already. 2-3 more per toon are not going to change anything.

I just love when people don't understand the difference between playing those 17 characters in a way that you want to and chose to and enjoy.... and feeling like you have to spend work week's worth of time doing activity you do NOT enjoy, to regain acess to skill you had use of for years now.

I just love when people dont understand that i was talking about specific argument - "wasting time". Not about your "enjoyment".

You play the game your way and I’ll play it my way. And, incidentally, I have far more than 17. ZOS *was* getting lots of money from me every month from multiple subscriptions.

Eh, ZOS gets two six month subs from me - and that's not going to change. The bottom line for me is - I never used rapids and never will. I don't need to race around the game world for any reason.

I still hope all of you who are agonizing over the loss of rapids get them back. It's not anything I care about personally - I never used rapids and never will. And using vigor on a couple of NBs.... it's okay, but not out-of-this-world outstanding.

Same. i have 11 toons and dont use rapids at all. I dont need it for crafters , i dont need it for questing , i dont need it for bgs , i dont need it for dungeons.

but that is exactly the argument. time is NOT wasted when you are enjoying your hobby. it IS wasted when you are not. it IS wasted when you cannot move as fast as you prefer and are used to, it IS wasted when you are told that you should just spend that time in a way that you dislike to get back the thing that lead to enjoyment.

and here is the fun fact. YOU not using it doesn't mean anything in a larger scale of things. because YOUR choice =/= everyone's choice. YOUR enjoyment =/= everyone's enjoyment. its called "basic empathy" which Silvermynx has btw, because despite not using something themselves, they do wish that we could because it matters to us.

I am sorry but "wasted" time have nothing to do with "enjoyment". I don't enjoy going to the dentist but its not a "wasted" time for sure. It has nothing to do with choices or empathy.

You go to the dentist out of a need, most would never go if it was not needed for health reasons. We play games out of wants, games are a choice of the free time we have left once all the other priorities have been attended to.

SO yes using entertainment time doing something that is not enjoyable is a waste of time and in fact one of the biggest most grotesque wastes of time that can occur. Asking, expecting or shaming a person to use what is left of their free time, in ways they find unpleasant, is as insensitive as it gets without inflicting real physical harm. The use of our time is the only thing we posses in our lives that we decide in our agency what to do with. When you impact how someone uses time you impact the most base freedom any individual has.

Yeah we play games out of wants. But still have needs within it. I think no one was enjoying leveling psijic skill line for the 10th time. Stop trying to pretend that you was "enjoying" every aspect of the game.

And no, for the second time - doing something that is not enjoyable is not a "waste of time". Its just something you have to do so you can get something valuable in return. If you dont want - play game without it. Just spare me " Oh no , without rapids i am doing wtrits for 5 sec longer. I CANT ENJOY IT ANYMORE" kind of things.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sgrug wrote: »

You go to the dentist out of a need, most would never go if it was not needed for health reasons. We play games out of wants, games are a choice of the free time we have left once all the other priorities have been attended to.

SO yes using entertainment time doing something that is not enjoyable is a waste of time and in fact one of the biggest most grotesque wastes of time that can occur. Asking, expecting or shaming a person to use what is left of their free time, in ways they find unpleasant, is as insensitive as it gets without inflicting real physical harm. The use of our time is the only thing we posses in our lives that we decide in our agency what to do with. When you impact how someone uses time you impact the most base freedom any individual has.

Yeah we play games out of wants. But still have needs within it. I think no one was enjoying leveling psijic skill line for the 10th time. Stop trying to pretend that you was "enjoying" every aspect of the game.

And no, for the second time - doing something that is not enjoyable is not a "waste of time". Its just something you have to do so you can get something valuable in return. If you dont want - play game without it. Just spare me " Oh no , without rapids i am doing wtrits for 5 sec longer. I CANT ENJOY IT ANYMORE" kind of things.

these things are not equal. they cannot POSSIBLY be equal.

and no, we are not pretending to enjoy every aspect of the game, on the contrary its just apparently unlike you, we have chosen to AVOID those unenjoyable aspects (like pvp for example) because this... is... leisure... activity for most of us. unless playing video games is your literal job, this expectation that you should just suck it up and how dare you complain about a change making a game less fun - is bizzare.

maybe you should go into several threads about AoE changes in Cyrodil and tell them how THEY are all wrong for not enjoying the cooldowns and they should just learn to like to play a game that suddenly goes against the type of gameplay they enjoyed for half a decade ....
    Edited by Linaleah on September 10, 2020 8:00PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you do a test to see if this is true or not please?

For the next week, don't use a mount and walk everywhere, don't run (run = the standard speed of pressing w). Then come back to us in a weeks time and tell us whether you enjoyed the game more, equally or less than what you did before.

You will be able to do everything you have ever done in the game whilst using run, so nothing will be different other than the speed you play it at. So was the experience the same, or did you consider walking everywhere instead of running, to achieve the same goals, "a waste of time"?
    Edited by esotoon on September 10, 2020 7:52PM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

When ZOS capriciously decided to level-lock a skill related to basic mobility that affects the core feel of the game for every single non-PvP character in the game, I don't see how they could have expected anything other than a giant uproar. Such a large population is undoubtedly going to include many players that have intentionally opted out of the awful grinds like Psijics on many of their characters because they prefer to use their limited play time to do 100% activities they enjoy.

You approach the game differently, and that's cool. I'm happy for you. Please try to keep it civil, though.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OldManJim wrote: »
    And Zenimax still cannot even dignify us with a response.

The sheer hubris towards customers is mind boggling.

Ahhh, but they already did. It's to make leveling stamina characters easier. That's why they swapped the skill positions.

That's their story, and they're sticking to it.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Ahhh, but they already did. It's to make leveling stamina characters easier. That's why they swapped the skill positions.

Uh.... my stam characters (outside of the NBs) are actually easier for me to level than the mag ones....
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    Accept it or leave. Its not THAT hard to reach skill rank 5.

Yes...it's not that hard to reach rank 5...without rapids to get around cyrodil which is an area it already takes ages to get around with rapids and max speed.....but you can level it super fast..while moving around cyrodil really slowly.

I tried this on one of my alts that had enjoyed Rapids for years. Took the transitus out to the farthest outpost my alliance controlled, and decided to ride out to where the action was. I trotted out a number of yards before I ran out of stamina, looked back, and could still tell what race each guard was around the keep. I opened the map, and saw that I had made it about 1/100th of the way to my destination, dismounted, and logged out on the spot.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Uh.... my stam characters (outside of the NBs) are actually easier for me to level than the mag ones....

before or after vigor change? (and seriously, instead of this bandaid "solution" they could have taken a look at under performing class skills and you know.. fixed them. they have no problem doing that with a plethora of other class skills after all.)
    dirty worthless casual.
  • pkostadinov
    pkostadinov
    ✭✭✭

Enjoyment is what we play games for, so any activity that is not enjoyable in a game is by definition "a waste of time" - i.e. something to avoid.
    The problem is when the people who I pay to have some fun in their game, want to increase my wasted time for no good reason. That reduces my will to put money in their game, because some other thing may be more enjoyable - it's that simple.

I thought the good game design is to give players more fun things to do, not to make things more tedious.
  • pkostadinov
    pkostadinov
    ✭✭✭

It is true that we do things we need in games, not only fun ones.
    But that doesn't change the fact that everyone balances the fun with the need for themselves and there is a point that enough is enough and you go to do something you feel a better use of you time.

And when the rules are set, I choose what to do or not - it is fine. That's why my Undaunted skill line isn't maxed out.
    But, when someone changes what you planed for - this is frustrating. Again, you may say "adapt" and I did this many times, but when there is something to adapt for, skill change, even removal.
    Here the "statement" is:
    We put some tax to you - you can chose to waste few minutes every day "just because" or you can spend several hours per character, doing (not enjoyable) PvP in slow mode to avoid that. Oh, and BTW, every new character you want to PvP with, will be crippled for few hours, just because we feel like.
    This is just insulting, not only the change itself, but the manner it was put on.

• OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here the "statement" is:
    We put some tax to you - you can chose to waste few minutes every day "just because" or you can spend several hours per character, doing (not enjoyable) PvP in slow mode to avoid that. Oh, and BTW, every new character you want to PvP with, will be crippled for few hours, just because we feel like.
    This is just insulting, not only the change itself, but the manner it was put on.

Where did that statement come from? I can’t seem to find it...

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Cameryn
    Cameryn
    ✭✭✭
    I just came back to the game after about two months off (due to work). I was surprised to see that 'points had been refunded' but I couldn't figure out why, because all my skills were still there...

... except my #5 skill on my secondary bar.

The skill I use constantly so that it doesn't feel like I'm moving through the world in slow motion.

I couldn't believe it.

It's one thing to rebalance skills, that's fine. But TAKING SOMETHING AWAY completely that I've had forever? Not a specific talent for my class, but a quality of life item I worked to get on my characters?

That's just... wrong.

Look, I see a lot of people saying "grind more PVP" but I can't stand PVP. I don't want to spend 8 hours in Cyrodill or whatever. I don't think it's fair that this was taken away.

To be honest, with the next WoW expansion coming out in 6 weeks, I honestly don't even know if I want to continue. I'm mulling over canceling my sub. And before anyone says that I'm overreacting or 'git gud' or 'regrind in PVP' or whatever, I don't want to. When I play a game, I want to work toward new goals, new challenges, new adventures. I don't want to regrind to get back to where I was.

This was a callous, stupid choice on the part of the people who make this game. I'm seriously considering making this my last adventure in ESO.

No, you can't have my stuff.
  • Lalothen
    Lalothen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find the whole "Vigor needs to be easily accessible to PvE players" line of reasoning totally spurious, given there are literally a plethora healing and mitigation options readily available to every stam build through class skills/passives, weapon line skills/passives, guild line skills/passives, gear sets, etc. Yet now I'm faced with being forced into PvP on my two new characters - one mag, one stam - to access Rapids so that intrazone travel isn't such an enormous pain in the backside (which is just as much an issue in Cyrodiil).

I don't want to PvP on every single character that I make; there are those that I enjoy it on, and those I simply don't want to engage in it with. Yet now I'm forced into it because of the fact that Rapids constitutes a significant travel-related QoL improvement for every character, not just a minority subset of one build type, as is the case with Vigor.

• WoodenHeart
    WoodenHeart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to play without rapids... First thing I did when I attempted to sprint past a guard was jump off my mount and accidentally stab him in the face, grrr. Logged out.

Second day, I tried a magicka character thinking at least I wouldn't be able to stab. So I started riding down the road on my normal chest route, hit rapids (I've had it set on the same key for every character the minute they first got it), and promptly beamed a guard in the face, grrr. Logged out.

I really can't even enjoy this game anymore. And I'm not up to farming rapids on all my chars on multiple accounts. :(

• harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    don't be dumb........they have been running the data. checking who is doing pvp right now vs all the past info. they won't change it. their data columns are showing that a lot of us are at least trying to pvp. over the long term.....the non pvpers will just die out and stop complaining.... basically giving up. they will let this die out. i gave up trying to get the rapid on all my alts.....i am sure i am not the only one.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone remember when you needed to be level 10 to even buy a horse? And that horse could only be fed up to 50 times, so you had to choose what combination of speed/stamina/inventory would work best for you? And if you ended up feeding multiple mounts, eg. one for speed, one for inventory, you had to visit a stable to switch between them? That was when Rapid Manouver was an important skill.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czeri wrote: »
    Anyone remember when you needed to be level 10 to even buy a horse? And that horse could only be fed up to 50 times, so you had to choose what combination of speed/stamina/inventory would work best for you? And if you ended up feeding multiple mounts, eg. one for speed, one for inventory, you had to visit a stable to switch between them? That was when Rapid Manouver was an important skill.

I approve. those were different times.
    but there is no way to answer this topic without they think its a bait... so no. this is not that. just approved him.

Edited by WeerW3ir on September 12, 2020 2:45PM
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just had an interesting thought. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if in every skill line in the game when we reached a level when a skill unlocks we get to choose which skill to unlock? That would help the leveling process seem so much more dynamic. If this was the way it worked, when someone reaches 3 in Alliance they could just choose between any of the five skills to unlock, and then decide if they want to grind to 5 for another skill in the line or not. And this would be fun for all the other skill lines too. In the end we all end up in the same place as always, but it would make getting there more fun 🙂
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    I just had an interesting thought. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if in every skill line in the game when we reached a level when a skill unlocks we get to choose which skill to unlock? That would help the leveling process seem so much more dynamic. If this was the way it worked, when someone reaches 3 in Alliance they could just choose between any of the five skills to unlock, and then decide if they want to grind to 5 for another skill in the line or not. And this would be fun for all the other skill lines too. In the end we all end up in the same place as always, but it would make getting there more fun 🙂

I like the idea but that would only work if there would be more ability. Like 10 per tree.

Like for example. Marksman

Current ones +
    Farsight (+5meter for 10 sec)
    Pin down - cannot move for 5 sec
    Barrage - 3 arrow at once
    Mark target - like nb skill
    Ricoshet - 3+ enemies with one arrow

And the list could go on for all abilities
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czeri wrote: »

I remember. I also remember leaving the game before my free month of subscription was up and the horse situation was a part of it. though... if you bought imperial edition, you could start using your horse right away, even back then.

and it was NOT a good design. which is why they changed it. but the whole "you are very slow on a new character" and "rapids are useful even with fully maxed mount" hasn't changed.
    dirty worthless casual.
  • pkostadinov
    pkostadinov
    ✭✭✭
    Here the "statement" is:

That's why I put the quotes around "statement" - nobody will ever say that in plain text (PR, etc.).
    But it describes pretty well the direct effects of the changes, doesn't it?

The statement here are the changes themselves and it doesn't feel nice or respectable to the player - that's my point.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Revert the change.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here the "statement" is:

That's why I put the quotes around "statement" - nobody will ever say that in plain text (PR, etc.).
    But it describes pretty well the direct effects of the changes, doesn't it?

The statement here are the changes themselves and it doesn't feel nice or respectable to the player - that's my point.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was holding off on commenting until I knew where it came from.

I think I’d better cancel my net connection for showing restraint on an online forum! :smile:

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • mareeelb16_ESO
    mareeelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And now apparently BGs are full of 'idiots' (recent thread) 😂 I thought this change would be rue'd by some in the pvp community.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    [Snip]

Don’t do that or you will be put on the naughty step (against community guidelines).

And now apparently BGs are full of 'idiots' (recent thread) 😂 I thought this change would be rue'd by some in the pvp community.

Yeah, it is hardly surprising, and I don’t blame the BG regulars to be annoyed about it. Once again ZOS has pitted the PVP and PVE players against each other. At this point, it’s hard to tell if it’s just wilful ignorance on their part, or if it’s deliberately done to make players in-fight even more so they can get away with these kinds of decisions, due to the player-base being so divided.

[Edit to remove quoted content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on September 14, 2020 5:58AM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    [Snip]

Don’t do that or you will be put on the naughty step (against community guidelines).

Yeah, it is hardly surprising, and I don’t blame the BG regulars to be annoyed about it. Once again ZOS has pitted the PVP and PVE players against each other. At this point, it’s hard to tell if it’s just wilful ignorance on their part, or if it’s deliberately done to make players in-fight even more so they can get away with these kinds of decisions, due to the player-base being so divided.

The more I think about it, the more I'm suspicious that someone is deliberately trying to thin down the server load by doing things they know will be very unpopular with players.

I wonder if the shareholders even know about these wacky decisions. If it were my money on the line, I would want a good explanation why the devs are doing such counterintuitive things to the way the game plays. You would think they would be looking for things to keep us playing, rather than drive us away.

How many threads were started about how grateful players were to be able to more easily access Vigor instead of Rapids?

Yeah.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on September 14, 2020 5:59AM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another idea for how ZOS could help the situation: make Major and Minor Expedition affect mounted speed and get rid of Major Gallop altogether. At least then there would be a way to get the same bonus as Rapids from other sources, like Cowards Gear.

Not as good as just giving back Rapids at Alliance Rank 2 or 3, but it could at least solve the problem for crafting alts and farmers. It would also at least provide a choice to increase mount speed for people who just like to move through the world fast, although it would severely gimp their builds.
This discussion has been closed.