The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Powerful assault question

Aznarb
Aznarb
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Since my co is to bad to get PTS this time, do someone can tell me if in the powerful assault set they've remove the limite of 3 people or not ?

Would be appreciate, thx you !
[ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
[ Khajiit ]
[ Templar - Healer ]
[Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Need to know this as well. The questions stands for more sets: Meritorous Service, Powerful Assault and Transmutation. All these are sets from same category and their target limit before was 4. Have this changed to 6 or even 12? Or is it still 4?
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on August 11, 2020 7:16AM
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    satanio wrote: »

Thank, don't see it in raid then, both healer wouldn't have slot for it. And range is pretty tiny for dungeon, could work with friend but not in pug.
    They need to change the stat on it.

Just turn in on DPS stat for stam or magika with spell/maxmag/regen so we can use it w/o wasting 3 stats.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

• satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

Thank, don't see it in raid then, both healer wouldn't have slot for it. And range is pretty tiny for dungeon, could work with friend but not in pug.

Just turn in on DPS stat for stam or magika with spell/maxmag/regen so we can use it w/o wasting 3 stats.

Well, maybe we dont understand each other since my answer was pretty plain. The set itself in the 5th bonus states that it will buff you and 5 other allies. What I dont know is how is the buff distributed among the group members (range, invite order, pets etc.). With 3 casts of vigor, off tank may be able to buff all the DDs, but this depends on how the buff works.
    Short answer is: I would not be so sure about the functionality of the set, because I dont have any PTS friends to test this stuff with.
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, maybe we dont understand each other since my answer was pretty plain. The set itself in the 5th bonus states that it will buff you and 5 other allies. What I dont know is how is the buff distributed among the group members (range, invite order, pets etc.). With 3 casts of vigor, off tank may be able to buff all the DDs, but this depends on how the buff works.
    Short answer is: I would not be so sure about the functionality of the set, because I dont have any PTS friends to test this stuff with.

Not tested on the PTS yet due to the lack of players there.

Previously, it always did hit the same 3 players when they were in range. I hope they've changed how this works (they should change echoing vigor too...). Unfortunately, i doubt this.
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think many cast will buff more people.
    If so, SPC wouldn't have need to be wear by 2 healer when he was meta.
    I doubt it would be different for this set.
    Edited by Aznarb on August 11, 2020 11:09AM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]