Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

My Potentate's Retreat ^^

Shirayuki_Sama
Shirayuki_Sama
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone! ^^

Welcome to Kyoto, a destination for all those seeking an escape from the chaotic life of Tamriel, to be able to relax in the beneficial waters of these spa.
Visit the Ryokan to take some rest, or walk under the blooming sakura trees, while wacthing at the beautiful nature around you.
And don't forget to visit the shrine, and pray for some fortune! ;D
Screenshots and video below.

Please enjoy your stay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiMasdgeWPc&t=5s

rgsqbyl3ic6n.jpg
81kh6qaa8ces.jpg
fesx17yko24x.jpg
yxg8jgnwk69g.jpg
me5lstku7f5x.jpg
ttyra368vq13.jpg
y3fzbxdt9aft.jpg
ika0dvbew846.jpg
ppjgqy6cjv2x.jpg
riul7ljjs9n1.jpg
HachikoChan - Aetherius Art Housing Guild - PC EU

HachikoChan Twitter

HachikoChan Youtube Channel
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Beautifully done @Shirayuki_Sama thanks so much for sharing! :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ermenaa
    ermenaa
    ✭✭✭
    As i wrote under your youtube video Hachiko, this is absolutely beautiful. Real heavenly place!
  • Mupo
    Mupo
    ✭✭
    I'm in love, beautiful place! Looks like somewhere I'd love to go and relax after a rough day <3

I gotta ask,
    -whats the item limit and did you max it out?
    -I've seen those whiteish sectioned walls [Breton something?] and cannot for the life of me remember what asset to do that with.
    So curious!

Love the use of the Elswyre walls/floors and the display cases, finally some great ways to use the patterns I bought, YaY!

Thanks so much for posting this!
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    Shirayuki_Sama
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of all, thanks to everyone! <3 *bows head deep*
    It surely make me proud and happy, to hear you guys loved it ^^
    Mupo wrote: »
    I'm in love, beautiful place! Looks like somewhere I'd love to go and relax after a rough day <3

I gotta ask,
    -whats the item limit and did you max it out?
    -I've seen those whiteish sectioned walls [Breton something?] and cannot for the life of me remember what asset to do that with.
    So curious!

Love the use of the Elswyre walls/floors and the display cases, finally some great ways to use the patterns I bought, YaY!

Thanks so much for posting this!

The items limit is 700 and yes I used them all, for sure like everyone I wished I could have more ^^'
    I used 101 Breton stall merchant to make the walls, so most of my slots were eaten by them XD
    But since you guys like it, I think it was worth it after all :blush:
    HachikoChan - Aetherius Art Housing Guild - PC EU

HachikoChan Twitter

HachikoChan Youtube Channel
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very lovely and welcoming.

I find myself wishing I could vacation there.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is an amazing transformation of Potentate’s Retreat! There are so many details here, I don’t know how you stayed within the item count limit and created this. You added a lot of trees!

I wish I could visit all these wonderful houses on PC
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this is a weird request, but I'd be really curious to see side by side images of
    1-The default setup
    2-the totally stripped bare setup
    3-The lovely finished product
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    Shirayuki_Sama
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I know this is a weird request, but I'd be really curious to see side by side images of
    1-The default setup
    2-the totally stripped bare setup
    3-The lovely finished product

Dunno if I got it right ^^' but here I go:
    vhya3x4jiehp.jpg
    m42oscczb6jh.jpg
    84zrkmosme21.jpg
    ed063od0l0ht.jpg
    g89ml1jgvtvc.jpg
    xe3uay4otkd2.jpg
    6bk3j0wxns5g.jpg
    uh6ksd8kg2rl.jpg