Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Chryseia's Dream Closet & Boudoir (with cobbled jewelry and dresses!)

Chryseia
Chryseia
✭✭✭
Here is my centralized "dressing room" and boudoir build, since not every house has the space (or item limits) to fit the walk-in closet of my character's dreams! (I have been linking to this build via an FX portal that pops up when I get close to a wardrobe decor in other houses - like Narnia! but with less snow... and witches!)

The boudoir is built in the Barbed Hook Private Room, and it has two levels. The lower level operates as a sewing studio, with a few gowns on display, a cozy sitting area, and clothing and dyeing stations. The upper level operates as a true dressing room, with a small vanity table, several closets, jewelry display cases (including cobbled jewelry and accessories), and another gown on display. This home is currently not an open house due to unavoidable data limits, but if you want to visit (PC NA) feel free to message me and I can rotate it in, or share the FX with you directly.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Thanks as always to @R_K for enabling my obsessive build habits via the EHT addon! And thanks to @JHartEllis for featuring this home as part of the Spicy Guilds Treasure Room Contest (in which the jewelry display cases were entered), and for touring the home during the DDA Inns/Apartments Challenge.

Here are some closeup shots of the jewelry cobbles (Unless otherwise stated, I have turned my FX off for these pictures to make it clear which pieces were cobbled out of decor or not):

abyssal pearl necklace:

unknown.png

(with FX)
unknown.png

Fancy Crowns and Circlet:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Simple Crowns:

unknown.png

Gold Argon Matched Set (Hoop Earrings, Argon Pendant Necklace, Simple Ring)(Image has been cropped and resized to reduce visual clutter):

unknown.png

(with FX)
unknown.png

Lapis Lazuli Matched Set (Necklace, Ring, Earrings)(also pictured above):

unknown.png

Here are some close-up shots of the three gowns (cobbled out of FX to create 3D dresses on the clockwork dress forms, and in two cases also using the fabricant torso):

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Here are some general pictures of the two spaces that make up the Boudoir:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(Same shot as above, but without the FX):

unknown.png

Here are some close-up shots of other cobbles and skins created for this build:

Crafting Table Cobble/Skin & Stool:

unknown.png

Side Table and Chair Cushion:

unknown.png

Fireplace Hearth and Mantle:

unknown.png

Staircase Re-Skin:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Chryseia on September 9, 2019 10:42PM
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is beautiful!!

What I would love is a video on what you used to make the jewelry and dress skirts. You are so creative!!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I saw this home, I flipped out. The details, the dresses, the careful placement of every little thing. Jewelry made out of the most ingenious combinations. And did I mention [again] those dresses?

@Chryseia I aspire to be like you one day. <3 ;-) (but until then, please keep knocking our socks off with these ridiculously amazing builds)
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    34k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember this house from @JHartEllis Friday tours. It was so impressive, so elegant and so detailed.
    Amazing work👍
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am available for hire for custom builds, just PM me.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous! ZOS needs to take notes, they could learn a thing or two about furniture and design from this build! :smiley:
    Super creative builds like this make me disappointed that these are only possible with AddOns; and at the same time make me thankful for those AddOns for existing and enabling this in the first place! :smile: Awesome job!
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o
  • Chryseia
    Chryseia
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone! I absolutely love how amazing and supportive this community is!

@Eirinin, unfortunately I cannot really make videos with my current set-up (though I am waiting or a new computer to come off of back order, so I might give it a try at that point...). However, I am always happy to answer questions about how I cobbled something! Feel free to shoot me either an in-game message or forum PM if you want to know how I made something = )

@R_K I aspire to your astounding generosity and ability to see not what is, but what could be, regarding the online world we all muck around in, so maybe we can have a freaky Friday dance party over it! = P. Thank you, again, for all the work you do to enable my crazy building habbits!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely use of @R_K 's fx as always @Chryseia ! Always love to see what you'll come up with next 💍👗💗
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came into this thread thinking "okay where's the picture of Darien" and I was not disappointed. :D

Very nice work all around. I think it's cool to see both what you did with FX and what you were able to put together with regular items.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer
    Linnea Heavy-Pockets - EP Nord Templar brawler
    Lollygags-Where-She-Likes - EP Argonian Templar healer
    Gurtha gra-Margaz - DC Orc Sorcerer stormflailer
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories (updated)
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA