Why has all feedback regarding werewolf been ignored through the entire PTS cycle for Update 23? A lot of feedback has been made on why these changes (especially the self-heal and pack-leader) are too much. And why aren't any adjustments being made? (speaking from a PvP and PvE perspective)
I would like to second these specific questions regarding werewolf and update 23. some clarifications are needed with as much silence we have been given
With the audit yall made sure many skills used by stamina and magicka builds scaled off of the appropriate cp for those builds. Sorcerer's critical surge and dark deal being magicka costing skills their heals scale off of cp like elfborn, but these skills are primarily used by stamina sorcerer. Do yall intend to keep this as is or is there a plan to make these skills scale off of something like precise strikes?
Do yall intend to have more skills scale off of your character's max stats (not only scaling damage but also changing damage type) in the future, similar to the new soul trap?
- Explain your rationale for substantially reducing the damage of AoE ground DoTs. These abilities require positioning and are sensitive to movement. It was understood in the past that this was the tradeoff that justified their damage levels. Many people already don't use ground AoE abilities in PvP because enemies just move out of them. Given that context, what made you think that a damage nerf was appropriate?
- Why are utility skills like Soul Trap doing more damage than actual damage skills? Why are generic damage skills outperforming class skills? Do your power budgets account for such considerations like the intended purpose of a skills?
- Explain your rationale for the healing changes. Why was the power nerfed? Why was utility hampered? What was the goal and vision behind all this?
- The reason for support roles to exist is for them to do the things that are impractical for the DDs to do. It is impractical for any DD to reliably survive boss damage in any vet DLC content (and sometimes even in normal DLC content). Can you say the same about the healer role?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 4?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 3?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 2?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 1?