Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chat delay 10 minutes, guilds disappeared, friends disappeared PC-EU after maintenance 6/10/2019

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a PSA - those of you in trade/dues guilds might want to tell your guildies not to deposit gold/items until this is fixed.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    Tag
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what I dont get everyday the forum is full of complaints. Why complain if you all know what to expect? You all know this game is broke all the time, but still come here to cry and whine. Guess what they will give you a new shirt and you will say thanks then next day boo hoo EU is down again. Why me why in my day ooooh a free pet thanks zos I love this game.

Either do something like unsub or stop crying you guys embarrass yourselves. The worst part even wow member knew when to toss in the towel. So wow peeps are smarter than eso ones lol.
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already disabled all Deposit functionality in my guild. Not going to have members lose gold or items I cannot track and verify in my guild bank.
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    West1389 wrote: »
    So what I dont get everyday the forum is full of complaints. Why complain if you all know what to expect? You all know this game is broke all the time, but still come here to cry and whine. Guess what they will give you a new shirt and you will say thanks then next day boo hoo EU is down again. Why me why in my day ooooh a free pet thanks zos I love this game.

Either do something like unsub or stop crying you guys embarrass yourselves. The worst part even wow member knew when to toss in the towel. So wow peeps are smarter than eso ones lol.

Why are you even here then? Just to saltmine?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disabled... guild history...? What does that have to do with missing friendlist and leaderboard and alliance war menu? Chat delay for guild and pms?
    Master Merchant not working...? Way to go Zos, way to go...
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the thing I don't understand..

Why we had problems except for guilds history? It is clearly not the addons or history mates. It cannot be addons or history in one day :)
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Any information about HOW LONG the guild history will be disabled?
    This issue is harming especially trade guilds, which are relying on tracking functions with addons.
    Longer this issue continues, worse the situation goes when we are nearing the end of the trade week.
    Any ETA of the fix? When can we continue managing our guilds normally?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cfff93a54592e426f65d630&rid=giphy.gif

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PSA
    The only way to make them fix these issues for real is to unsubscribe from your eso+. When you cancel your subscription you will get an email saying "hey mail us on this adress: xxxx and tell us why you cancelled."

We're lucky we can post on these forums at all if we aren't on a subscription. SWTOR doesn't let you post on their forums if you are not a subscriber.
    At least we still have a voice here.
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fiktius wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This issue is harming especially trade guilds, which are relying on tracking functions with addons.
    Longer this issue continues, worse the situation goes when we are nearing the end of the trade week.

Hey, can I get back the 500k donation I made? sorry it was mistake xD oh and that staff , err , I put that too, can I get back
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hey, can I get back the 500k donation I made? sorry it was mistake xD oh and that staff , err , I put that too, can I get back

i bet its been a maelstrom flame staff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

tenor.gif?itemid=4659884
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a handful of comments that contained personal insults directed at other forum members as well as nonconstructive comments. This is a friendly reminder to keep comments civil and on topic, as to not derail the thread. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WardenofNirn
    WardenofNirn
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^^
  • Rerum
    Rerum
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Server is complete mess, not only guilds and friends, even skills won't working. Spikes with 500+ ping and etc.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, blade of woe issues too, like you can't BOW some npcs half the time, the other half it's fine.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno hello? 29 hours now, the bandaid isnt working this time.
    fix it
    Edited by VinayExile on June 11, 2019 8:19PM
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno hello? 29 hours now, the bandaid isnt working this time.
    fix it

And please unbreak everything that was broken with today’s bandaid.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say I went through a couple of rough patches in MMOs (mostly in Rift, Star Trek Online and WoW), but I haven't seen something like this for a long time. The only contender for the "worst patch of 2019" was Fallen Earth as of now, but it's an ancient MMO which is to be rewritten right now, so it's not unthinkable that something will broke down completely.
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    How i wish there was a serverwide trading post, would be so much easier than having to rely on guild managements addon that breaks when ZoS disable something :|
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind all this stuff...how 'bout those twitch crates!!?? amirite? FREE POTIONS!!! LOOT CRATES WORKING AS INTENDED. Another notch in the belt of F2P/B2P "gaming".
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andreaa wrote: »
    How i wish there was a serverwide trading post, would be so much easier than having to rely on guild managements addon that breaks when ZoS disable something :|

how i wish there werent people asking for a serverwide trading post, which would make people request even more data from server, while server is already rip.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. For the PC master race, you have my sympathies.

On behalf of us console peasants, PLEASE don't release this patch to us.... We don't want it.
  • DarkerDreams
    DarkerDreams
    ✭✭✭
    OMG. Game was fine here all day until this "fix". Now it's horribly laggy and keeps disconnecting. And yes, I already disabled trade addons
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, hmmm... I noticed someone that joined my guild after logs were turned off. Yet he now has 50k sales. MM doesn't seem to have updated it's totals, yet this is 'registered'....

Seriously, how will I know what info to trust now ????

Just reverse your 'maintenance' and get this over with...
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andreaa wrote: »

how i wish there werent people asking for a serverwide trading post, which would make people request even more data from server, while server is already rip.

Yeah, not to mention how EASY global AH makes market manipulation by Bot Farmers and Gold sellers. ZOS has done a pretty darn good job so far of keeping our markets in our control and making life as difficult as possible for the damned botters. Leave the system the heck alone, it's worked great for 5yrs.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JPS wrote: »
    So, hmmm... I noticed someone that joined my guild after logs were turned off. Yet he now has 50k sales. MM doesn't seem to have updated it's totals, yet this is 'registered'....

50k sales showing in MM?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭

50k sales showing in MM?

Actually yes.. I looked at the item info now, apparently it goes up to 3 hours ago...
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

50k sales showing in MM?

Actually yes.. I looked at the item info now, apparently it goes up to 3 hours ago...

yeah, that's what i'm hearing in zone chat, too.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot