Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Chat delay 10 minutes, guilds disappeared, friends disappeared PC-EU after maintenance 6/10/2019

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Has everyone tried looking? We’re seeing some improvements on our end.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

About to log in now. I'll post back in a few minutes. PC EU.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
    Options
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't.

Stuck in a load screen.

Irony.
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see friends. I see guilds now. However, there's occasional hiccup in 10-15sec delay.
    Options
  • Aluiries
    Aluiries
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno Still seeing a 2-5 minute chat lag on my end. Will continue to test.
    Roleplay Character - Caylee Vesari

'It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now... He's a-comin'
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    maboleth wrote: »

I see friends. I see guilds now. However, there's occasional hiccup in 10-15sec delay.

Great, thanks. It will likely take a little time for things to get back to normal, but things should be steadily improving.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭

nothing is resolved.
    you can see guilds and chat but there is massive 10min+ delays.

Thats not the worst part, all characters that were in cyrodill are not loading in.
    the campaigns are not showing either.
    and if you were in cyrodill before and try to port out of there you get a eternal loading screen.
    there must be plenty more issues, i cant see them now since i cannot log into my characters.
    But hearing from people that the keeps outposts etc are bugged, banking is not usable in cyrodill etc.
    Edited by VinayExile on June 11, 2019 3:39PM
    Options
  • rez0055
    rez0055
    ✭✭✭
    So i’m heading home, i’m expecting the issues are resolved by then...
    Characters
    - Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
    - Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
    - Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
    - Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
    - Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
    - Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
    - Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.
    Options
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭

Great, thanks. It will likely take a little time for things to get back to normal, but things should be steadily improving.

CYRO IS STILL LAGGING
    Edited by MirkoZ on June 11, 2019 3:40PM
    Options
  • Tevlak
    Tevlak
    ✭✭
    Long loading Screens, no friends, no guildies, no pvp menu
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guilds have vanished on my end.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
    Options
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rez0055 wrote: »

If you are walking home from China to UK, then possibly
    Options
  • Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    No guilds, no friendlist for me.
    Options
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rez0055 wrote: »

Depends. Do you expect to be home before Q1 2020?
    Options
  • Aelendil
    Aelendil
    ✭✭
    Zone *** works fine but Guild chat is uber slow again.
    Server: EU
    Guild: Het Vreemdelingen Legioen
    Account Name: @arieblom
    Characters: Aelendil Lv50 Nightblade, Temael Lv50 Templar, Sorcael Lv50 Sorcerer, Wardael Lv50 Warden

Options
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭

Another 5 years?
    Options
  • Aluiries
    Aluiries
    ✭✭✭

A screen of Lag still present.

IUqcPVY.png
    Roleplay Character - Caylee Vesari

'It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now... He's a-comin'
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Logged out of toon, logged into a different one. Guilds are back. Logged back into original toon, and guilds were back for him also.
    Options
  • Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭

things got better for 5mins, now it's going downhill again :)@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Skysenzz on June 11, 2019 3:49PM
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC Stamden Kartag Vosh Rakh
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
    DC sDK Ellesperis
    DC MagSorc Victorià
    EP Stamplar Subject to change
    EP StamBlade Powerful Ninja Zoid
    DC StamNecro StamDK ls Better
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can now see the guilds but ALL the history is now missing... roster / sales / bank... the whole lot empty :(
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options
  • Tevlak
    Tevlak
    ✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno with normal you mean no pvp, friend list or guild because most of us still cannot access them.
    Or you mean cannot enter the game because toon is in Cyrodill.
    Options
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chat lag is anything from 9 seconds to a full loading screen.
    People in my guild are guildless and friendless though I can see both at the moment.
    So it's not fixed, and it's now nearly 18h00 on Tuesday.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
    Options
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, we are currently prepping to adjust the guild history from 10 days to 5 days on both PC NA and EU. This should help alleviate the issues you all are continuing to see. No downtime will be needed for this, and you shouldn’t need to relog or do anything.

And what will that do to the tracking of various things needed to run my (trading) guild?
    Options
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game is beyond repair now. to much lag too many problems. ZOS if you cant make the game function right then close it
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As we're continuing to work on this issue, we have also just disabled the ability for addons to read guild history from the server. Note this will break some popular addons such as Master Merchant - we recommend turning any addons off that may utilize this feature. This, along with the change we did earlier with the guild history, should help the issues many of you have been running into since yesterday.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't it quite telling that a post gets recognition which supports their view of "we improved it" than to actually look at the people for whom it still isn't fixed?
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

All these problems seemed to appear the same time, when the trader-interface got updated, two updates ago. Whxy do you guys go on hitting the guilds and gm first when reducing traffic, while there are other options, like limiting the amount of items which can be requested or limiting as example the function, which is used by awesome guildstore and requests the complete guild store. I really believe, you completely underestimated the amount of traffic made by your guild store update, since people are able to request a lot of more items each time they open the guild store. Still you go on limiting the guild history again, which makes all these problems sound, like its the fault - even though eso has been running quite correctly for 4 years with that 10 days history. All this is quite a shame, and while you try to make people believe, the guilds and the social system would be important to you, all these things happening prove the opposite. Or why dont you implement a function which limits the history for the most of the guild, but ont for the upper 2 or 3 ranks, wihch usually are only 10 our of 500 people, so at least the leaders of the guild can go on with their work?
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on June 11, 2019 4:02PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice servers upgrades, wonder for how long they'll keep lying about "we're working hard on it and we'll get everything fixed".
    Options
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    PLS CARE ALSO ABOUT PVP @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As we're continuing to work on this issue, we have also just disabled the ability for addons to read guild history from the server. Note this will break some popular addons such as Master Merchant - we recommend turning any addons off that may utilize this feature. This, along with the change we did earlier with the guild history, should help the issues many of you have been running into since yesterday.

With respect this is not a fix this is a workaround (and an annoying one) - what is the real cause?
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options